WeightWatchers 12/27 WEDNESDAY

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Wed to all! Looks like we still have a busy busy group here.

CHERYL: Somehow I just knew you'd be doing a killer marathon w/o yesterday! You just find those brownie calories and step all over them! *****SQUISH*********

CLAUDE: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Santa is a good good boy!!!!!!!!! You tell DH I said "That kind of santa work only comes from a REAL man!" lol ENJOY yourself w/ company and pop in when you can!

LORI: happy shopping yesterday heh? Very brave to venture out the day after Xmas! Hope you are truly enjoying your holiday! Decision on WW Mtg? Whatever you decide be good w/ it! Scales ALWAYS go up & down a bit...no worries

JANE: LOVED your "How I got my step" story! I am eagerly awaiting just the right occasion to ask for a 5 disc DVD'er...ya know I love Mish Mosh's!!! LOL cable guy....I'm always in the last 15 min range they give ya! Guess they know how much I love sitting around 4 hours! NOT... I'm just about with you on the "starting" I think... who knows these days w/ hormones...

Buffy-Teddygirl-Amy.....WE MISS YOU!!!!
(PLUS all others I always seem to forget 1 or 2-sorry)

Today is StretchX + I'll be doing a Kundalini Yoga taht Santa brought... Starting to wash all the holiday linens just to get a jump on it.
Great day to all!

I am here, I'm here! I read some of yesterday's posting, just not all. My dad had to go to Urgent care for an ear infection DH found, but dad admitted to letting brew for almost 2 weeks! No wonder he's deaf in that ear!!! You think I am joking!

Anyway, last night we went to a local place that's got really good food, but it's all southern cooking, i.e., chicken fried steak, deep fried pork chops...well, you get the idea!

Yesterday was Rhythmic Step and today will be KenpoX. Dad is starting to be "okay" with the working out. In fact, he told DH yesterday that he always wanted to encourage me to workout and exercise, but when I was in high school, he didn't feel that it was his place to tell me. Well, it's not like I have ever seen mom or dad exercise, but I am glad that they are starting to "get" it now!

I must go read yesterday's stuff!

Bring on the coffee!!!

Morning,

I said good morning folks, :p ;) don’t pay me know mind am still hungggggggg over, I swear,

Aw back to grinding, I really wish I had another day to recoup…trust me it is needed. Haven’t said two words too the people here at my job I did say good morning. Today, is not a good talk day for me. It's just that am in that I don't want to be bother mood, I guess x( x( I need to get more coffee,

I’ll be back soon :) :)

Party Animal Teddygirl~

Hi, everyone!

Amy, wow, I hope your dad is okay! What an adventure. Sounds like you're in the middle of it. Love that Rhythmic Step!! Just about my all time favorite Cathe step workout (although Cardio Fusion would rank as a very close second)

Teddygirl, sounds like you partied just a little too hard. Hope you get to feeling better!

Traci, sounds like you're having a great morning.

I'm feeling yesterday's S&H big time.... so it's only fitting I finish that series out today with chest and back, followed by some cardio (LoMax, I think).

Have a great morning, everyone!
I'll check back in later -

Cheryl

Cheryl, I believe I cooked, cleaned, entertained, ate and grand kids a little too much, that’s what I am feeling x(

Hi everyone....I did go to WI, and I was down 2 1/4 lbs. 2 lbs. from my TTOM last week, and a additional 1/4 lb. I was thrilled!!!

My workout today I think will be Cardio Kicks. I love that workout, plus I am really trying to get shape to my arms, and I love those drills!!

I will be back later tonight, I have got to do my workout, and we are going to see the Pursuit Of Happiness.
Lori

Hi again all! Glad to see all the regulars back and at it!

AMY: Cannot BELIEVE your dad let this ear thing go! Thank goodness for DH! Hope KENPO is going well & you are finding a way to make it really intense! I personally have arm & booty DOMS from yesterdays Kenpo. I wore leg wts and gloves...WOOHOO!!!!!

TEDDYGIRL: Hows your mood now? Getting any better? lolololololololol...You are a HOOT even when you're in a "not so great mood!" ....

CHERYL: Are you planning on sticking w/ SH for a few weeks? I can only do it as 1 body part a day as my attention span just aint what it needs to be! I LOVE the shoulder work in that series!!!

LORI: AWESOME DUDE! on the WI.... I am so happy for you...and all that with holiday falala....FANTASTIC! Cant wait to hear about Pursuit.... I am just dying to see it!

JANE: Hope everyone is ok on the home front and that you are rockin' & rollin' today!

CLAUDE: Waving HI THERE to you !!!

Happy Happy afternoon to all!

Hi, again!

Wow, Lori, I am so glad you went to WI and got such good news. What an upper. That's enough to set you on fire! :)

T-girl - wow - 'tis the season! I hope you survive - xoxoxo

Claude - glad to see you and wishing you a wonderful day!

Traci - I don't think I'll do the S&H rotation more often than once every 3 weeks, but wow, it's effective. My issue is that I need cardio every day, so to do a 60 minute weight workout that leaves me shaking PLUS cardio is a big commitment I don't think I can face too often... so I saved it for a holiday week :)

Did Chest and Back this morning followed by LoMax- after 30 minutes of LM I was still shaking enough I had to switch to TM for the rest. Did get in a good 75 min cardio, though. Hopefully have blitzed the rest of those brownies off - heh, heh

Here's to a great afternoon!
Cheryl

Finally had the nerve to weigh-in - 131 - aargh! Up one from before christmas.... but it'll be okay. bf% holding even, thankfully.

Okay I'm feeling somewhat better still not talking ;( }( No workouts for me since Saturday, No workout tonight eitherx( am going home and straight to bed to regroup so i can do my workout tomorrow morning.

Tracie, glad I can make you smile :) :) what's this I'm hear woman 128 :p :D x( :) :) are you at your goal now?

Lori, Amy, Cheryl I'll talk tomorrow so sleepy you guys keep up the good work :D :7

Teddygirl~

Okay I'm feeling somewhat better still not talking ;( }( No workouts for me since Saturday, No workout tonight eitherx( am going home and straight to bed to regroup so i can do my workout tomorrow morning.

Tracie, glad I can make you smile :) :) what's this I'm hear woman 128 :p :D x( :) :) are you at your goal now?

Lori, Amy, Cheryl I'll talk tomorrow so sleepy you guys keep up the good work :D :7

Teddygirl~

See what I mean x( x( x( Don't really know how I post twice but...

Good news, forgot too share, I got my calendar today and I love it and extra stickers wow don't know how that happen but thank you Nancy. In my workout room it'll go. Yesterday, I got LIC going to watch tonight, and just may do tomorrow, Cathe rock ;) You guys have a blessed evening :)

Teddygirl~

Hey everyone -
Looks like we're still all busy busy busy.

Amy - doesn't it make you want to scream when parents do that!! Hope Dad's feeling better soon. How's he doing onthose projects? Maybe you can get him to paint the living room while he's at it too ;-)!

Lori - Yea on the loss!!

Cheryl - don't feel bad about the scale - it's temporary - it'll come off in no time.

Traci - back at you, sweetie!!

Jane - enjoy Sean, he's the best!

Teddygirl - get some rest!! Sounds like you and I may be in the same mood today!

Eating sucks - I brought in a PB cheesecake so that the people at work could eat it up. Well, I gave in and had a piece. Plus I had some left over baked stuffed french toast for breakfast (it was SO YUMMY!!!). My SIL won't let me bring in the cookies I still have at home. I don't want them around, she doesn't need them (if you know what I mean), but she wants them home where "we can have them all week". Oh yea, just what I need, sugar temptation when I'm surrounded by inlaws. Big breath, I'll get through this.

Last night I snuck out to the gym and got in CC#4 - it felt awesome. This morning I tried KPC for the first time. I had some trouble with some of the combos - I'm such a klutz, moving my arms and legs at the same time is just too much for my poor brain at 5 am. But I did like it - I'm looking forward to getting it down.

OK gotta run - I will, one day, get back here and get caught up. A big shout out to everyone as I really need to get out of the office and on my way home to cook for the crowd at my house (unless DH decides to come up with a supper idea on his own - now that would be a surprise!)

Claude

"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat, produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Yes, I was happy with the weigh in!! I asked Yvonne(my Leader) about getting a new pass next week because I thought I had to hit my goal weight, and do 6 weeks of maintenance before I was LifeTime again, and she said "no," when I hit 139, I don't have to pay anymore. So, that saved me $150, and that was nice!! I hope those 2 lbs. are not too hard to lose.

Last week though I went to the noon meeting after I ate some breakfast, and had coffee, and some water, and this week I went to the 9:30 meeting with one swallow of coffee in my stomach. Last week I overdid it before I went to my meeting, if I go to the noon meeting next week with my mom, I will be very careful.

TeddyGirl, I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you.

Cheryl, that 1 lb. will be gone in no time!!

The Pursuit of Happyness was very good. It got a little long in the middle, but it was a great movie. I do not cry at movies, and this one choked me up a couple of times. It is definitely worth seeing!!

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.