WeightWatchers 1/5 Friday .......Happy Day!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Good Morning Wonderful WW Ladies!

Its FRIDAY - zippity -do-da!!!!! Warming up to 78 today..happy dancin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is KenpoX (kickboxing)... MAJOR tricep & Shoulder DOMS (thats Mondays workout!) Yesterdays Yoga, Legs & back have left my legs fried! Whats that area called where hammy and butt meet? Well theres a P90X Legs exercise called Sneaky Lunges that works that area like nothing I have ever done in my life! We do this one weekly so I've done it 9x now and MAN OH MAN is it.....*sneaky* lololol

ANYWAY! DH heading to bay with Kabo (hunting dog) but its been raining all weeks so I'm not going down because all I'd do is clean mud all weekend.... So me and the other 2 kids will hang here and probably shop more. I need an intervention from you wonderful ladies...
I have confirmed (3 months now) that sub consciously I have replaced PMS eating w/ PMS shopping! I "started" finally today after 8 days of horrid PMS and I am awaiting 12.... YES 12 deliveries from UPS. Now mind you I have already received my Cathe Big Girl Step this week, A Carloe King Oldies CD, PetMeds Vitamins, My Jane Seymore Face Products.... I am in BIG TROUBLE!

Amy: Looks like you snuck in for a late posting last night! Thanks for Plank description... All I could picture was a cow- Flank Steak ya know? So happy to hear that your visit has been great w/ ma & pa! I envy you that relationship.... 3 days and I'm ready to throw mine out! lololol You are such a wonderful hostess!

Teddygirl: Back at work today? How are you????? Did ya get to sleep all afternoon??? Hope all results show you have a GORGEOUS colon!

Cheryl- Lori- Kim- Jane...... GREAT GREAT day to all!

CLAUDE- Ok Where the heck are you????????????????????????????

:7

Goooood moooorning!

I guess we're all later than usual - I was exhausted yesterday from my extra early workout and am sleeping in a little later today before I get started. Today is PUB (yayy!) followed by some kind of add-on cardio - either TM or Rhythmic Step, depending on how I feel.

Traci, I can somewhat relate on the shopping. Luckily I'm an ebay shopper so I don't spend too much. But I'm awaiting the shipment of two new handbags and three more Cathe's I got off the YaYa swap - two beginning level for my mother and GS Legs for me, to complete my collection. Ay, yi, yi!

Amy, congrats on surviving the mom and dad visit with such finess and so glad you enjoyed it. Now it's on to the new year, eh?

T-Girl, will be glad to hear how you fared. Hope you're feeling well today!

Lori, Kim, Jane - have a wonderful day!
More later,

Cheryl

Good Morning....Cheryl, I wanted that Basic Step DVD off the Swap, and you beat me to it!! It is an easy, nice add-on workout. I hope your mom(?) enjoys it. I used to have it, but we won't go there.

Traci, haw has your sleeping been?? I hope you are getting LOTS of it.

Amy, I am probably 1/2 way done with my daughter's scarf. I made it quite wide, just so it will keep her extra warm. I just signed up for Lion Brand's newsletter. Check out their website, they have got TONS of patterns to chose form!! I am going to make me a shawl if I can find an easy pattern for our Designer Dinner in July for Premier. It is a fancy dinner, and I would love to make a beautiful black shawl to wear with my dress.

Claude, TeddyGirl, Jane, Kim, I hope you all have a great day!!

I probably won't check in tomorrow. We are having a lady come from Houston(Traci), who has been in Premier 15 years or so, and we are having a big Training tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it. We are also having a Leadership Dinner tonight. It will be fun.

Today's workout will be Cardio Kicks, and the ball work from PLB. Tomorrow, before I go, I will do C & W's.
Lori

Morning friends,

TGIF,

All is well, all is well. Guess what? I’m going too make it.

No workout for me today, I’m still a little nausea in my stomach. My doctor told me to take a day off, I have NO problem with that. I tell you that laxative mixture that I had to drink, OMG I was SICK from drinking that mess ;( ;(

My X BF who took to me and picked me up from Cleveland Clinic He brought me Mexican food what was he thinking don’t know, but once we got to my home I ate it :9 :9 :9 good stuff, see what happen when you DON"T feed me for a day lol lol

I’ll check in later, going back to read what I missed, ttys.

Teddygirl~

Hi again everyone!

Lori, oops, I didn't mean to beat you to the Basic Step on the swap! :-( If it helps any, I see Basic Step come up pretty often on ebay as well...

Teddygirl, so glad you are back to the land of the living... it was nice of X BF to take you and pick you up. I'm laughing a little about that - good thing he's your X, because that's probably less than a romantic occasion :p Oh, well. Hope you're taking care. TGIF!

I did PUB and added on 40 minutes of cardio from Rhythmic Step - skipped the warmup and went straight into the routines. Fun! Felt like a got a really good workout in today. My booty is still feeling B&G from yesterday... ouch...

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Cheryl --- YOU KNOW……………… }( }( romance none, I got him out of my home REAL quick. Nice workout! I’m feeling better drinking ginger soda helping to settle my tummy.

I feel like I can push out a workout tonight, but I keep TRYING to talk myself out of it x( x(

I just got done with Cardio Kicks.

Cheryl, did you say when you did the Nov. rotation, that Drill Max was really good for your booty?? Somewhere I read that?? Well, tomorrow I am going to do Drill Max istead of C & W's. At 5 a.m., that ought to be fun!!
Lori

Lori, yes, that was me - Drill Max actually gets my booty even harder than B&G, if you can believe it. I think it's the wall squats on the ball, especially the one legged ones. Killer! In a good way!

I will probably run tomorrow and then do the Sat. Cathe workout on Sunday - I seem to be wanting a rest day about every 10th day right now.

Good luck with C&W tomorrow! I hear good reviews, but I haven't tried that one yet.

Cheryl

Well guys, just sitting here looking at my BootCamp Rotation I’ve already missed Thursday ( Imax 2) and todays OUCHIE ;( she had a tough workout scheduled for today, OUCH. Thing is, I’m not going to beat myself up bc I missed two workouts, nope. In the pass meaning (2006) I'd start over. Nope it’s onward & forward, 2007 right :) :) ;)

Tomorrow is a goodie :9 Imax 3 not sure what else I'm going to do but, Imax 3 you gotta love that one :9 Sunday is my rest, according to rotation, but come on guys cant do that }( :+ I’m thinking a double workout yep! how bout Powerstrike2 & legs which leg workout not sure just yet, but definately going for it. Hm....I haven’t done GS legs in along time just maybe that one Yeah I like the sound of it. This rotation does not have enough UB therefore going to put in which means doubles, Nice!!! (

For Monday I’ll be doing a 5 mile run, Have a great workout and a great weekend. Oh, forgot to mention my arms are still doms from PS2

Teddygirl~

Howdy folks.... we've got tornado warnings all over the place here... I can't believe this weather, it's winter right? Geez... 68 degrees, rainy and tornado warnings... are you sure it isn't April or May?

I just finished a 45 SS run on my TM. I am in love with my TM! B&G SB abs..... and day #3 of the Jan rotation is history.

I was under 140 this morning on the scale (139) so things are looking up (or down:+ )...

off to get some food....

bbl...

Hey, everyone!!
Man, I need a HUGE kick in the a$$ with my eating. For some reason, I have in my brain that just because mom and dad are still visiting, that means that I don't need to have the buckles down on the eating!! I start out the day with great intentions and by mid afternoon it's all to he!! in a handbasket!!!x( x( x( x( I haven't been doing that bad volume-wise, just choice wise!x(

Anyway, tonight was PUB and it went GREAT!!!!! I was so happy about it! I think that Jari Love did me a great service!!! I haven't done this workout for several months, and tonight I was able to match Cathe across the board on all the exercises except the chest ones. The only reason why I didn't was because I wasn't sure where I'd be after not doing this workout for so long!!! I am sure to feel it tomorrow!! But I will enjoy the DOMS because I definitely earned them!! I even did the abdominal workout in the beginning and was able to do more if it than I had in the past!

Can't remember any personal stuff...then again I am posting from work. I will check in with you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.