WeightWatchers 1/16 TUESDAY

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Tuesday WW Team!
We dodged the sleet & ice bullet last nite as no rain - its sure cold at 29 this AM! Lowest temp in houston since 1988! Keeping fingers crossed for no rain the next 48 hours til temps start to rise.

CLAUDE:
Hope you & DH are doing OK today. {{{{{{{{family}}}}}}}}

CHERYL:
Arent you surprised that all that TM running still leaves room for leg DOMS? I guess it really is true that cross training hits different muscles and thats why its so important. That would explain why my legs never really responded to all the work until P90X. Crosstraining is built into the program. Interesting things I'm learning... I really did think running was the absolute best overall leg workout tho. Great job holding the scale back all weekend. I'm still working on getting back below the 130 mark. Calories arent the issue for me its the sugar in PM that I've had... not alot but my body just doesnt let it go so I have to get back on track with the zero sugar for awhile. I keep telling myself that once I hit goal weight I can add all that back - in small doses of course. Just feels like its so LONG away ... the last 5-8 pounds is trying & exciting all wrapped into 1. Enjoy PUB this am! Also hope your sales conference was a great success for your client! QUESTION: Was it you that talked about powdered egg whites? Seems like it would be more economical that way... the pure liquid whites are quite pricey out here - like 2.48 for a small container that I go thru in 2 days. Will have to research that one. I dont want a ton of perservatives either.

AMY:
Hope you got great sleep in yesterday and are ready for your "weekend" to begin! You sure have enough new toys to play with dont you? BTW: Did you ever get DH his truck mirrors?
I loved your detailed view of unloading the barbell...saw you perfectly in my minds eye! What FUN you must be having!!!! I just LOVE new toys! 110 pounds? LOOK OUT FLORIDA! Your pink stability ball sounds too cute! Get a pink one- thats smart as it will definitely keep DH off of it- too girlie! lol OOOOOOOOh I am so excited for mail to come today... mine (book) shipped 10 days ago from amazon- If we had had mail service yesterday I think thats when it was due.... IM SO EXCITED!!!! Thursday arrival on elliptical? Holy cow girl! What part of the house will you set it up in?

JANE:
Hope GSL was all you remembered & MORE! That one always gets in there good for me! So how was the shopping excursion yesterday? I have some gift certificates from Santa that I am holding on to until summer clothes come out... We kinda go from Winter clothes to sunmmer ones as we have about 5 days of spring before heat / humidity start. DH & I live in shorts & tanks so I get ALOT for my $$$.

TEDDYGIRL:
Always excited to see what crazy PM workout you did after working all day! Are you still doing freestyle legs? And YES you gotta work on having some mini vacation time in 2007! I highly recommend it for mental balance. YOU DESERVE IT! - I say that having taken no vactations or sick days for nearly 10 years! But hind site is 20/20 ya know!

LORI:
Cant wait to hear how jewelry show went last night!! That would be thrilling I'm sure! How many times a year do you have them? Are you planning on keeping your business part time or will you be looking to increase parties in 2007? Hope L&G was terrific... must say it is probably my favorite Cathe Leg w/o. I cant imagine doing CC after that tho... You and Cheryl having a crazy little competition? RE: Points on stuff you dont make... I really go nuts second guessing myself on that stuff... told DH its just easier on me to eat at home as much as I wonder/calculate about eating out. Thats why I hope I find some great "system" that I can get to goal and stay there without constant logging and monitoring all day long... drives me nut-so!

Well I think thats it for me.... Off to research Powdered Egg White... sounds delightful eh?
Today is PLYO X. Thinking about doing 1 round of that (2 in program) + a little IMAX 1... I wanna play on my new big girl step!
Great day to all!
:7

Hi, Traci! Imagine meeting you here! LOL. I think I'll be joining this group here now as well. I'm really trying to find a daily check in that incorporates exercise AND WW and this seems to fit the bill. (and, in case you're wondering, I'm sort of wandering from Tony this week, shhhhhhhhhh).

ANYWAY....I'm Gayle. Lifetime member for 2 1/5 years (somewhere around there, lol). I'm currently struggling with my food, today being Day One OP for me. Fresh start. I haven't gone to WI in a few weeks, and I know I am UP! I'm going to take a few days of good eating and workouts to get rid of the bloat, then I'll face the scale so I can see where I'm at. Current weight is somewhere around 145, WW goal is 135, Personal Goal is 130. Just a lifetime member who has strayed! LOL

ANYWAY........This morning I got up early and did Pyramid Lower Body. I'm heading to the pool this morning for my swim. Going to shoot for 3/4 mile, which usually takes me about 45-60 minutes.

Have an awesome day! Thanks for letting me join you here!

BBL to see you all!

Gayle

Gayle: lol on Tony! Thats quite alright as I am a Faux WW'er but the gang lets me hang out here anyway! Glad to have you here & X'ers & all the other places I "see" you!!! ! I love your energy & enthusiasm!!!

Morning,

Snowy Tuesday here in Ohio, Nice!

Last night, I did GS BBS awesome workout. This morning, I did GS legs I did the premix I think that one is a little longer not sure I don’t have the compendium for the break down, if someone have them please email too me [email protected] I'd appreciate it so much :D

Tonight, before bible study, thinking to do something not sure what maybe core max2 who knows will check in later to read everyone post. OMAC meeting in 10 mins.

Teddygirl~

Hi everyone! Hello from Frigid Utah! It was COOOOOLD yesterday and probably still is today. At the sales conference they gave the women cute cream colored quilted vests. Loved it!

Gayle, welcome to our crazy and wonderful gang! We hope you feel at home here.

Traci, it's so great to have you back. In case none of us mentioned it, we missed you bad, girl, over the weekend!!

Jane, how was GS Legs? Bet you'll be sore today. I'll be thinking about you - heh, heh -

Claude, I imagine your emotions will continue to be up and down for some time to come. It can't be easy. I will continue to remember you in my prayers.

Teddygirl. way to go on the gym styles. Those are fun, eh?

Today was PUB, as planned. What a fun workout. I'm starting to up my weights to get closer to exactly what cathe's doing, although I will never make it all the way through to those 15's on bicep curls or 20's on the chest flies, I don't think. Did manage to "half pikes" (if there is such a thing) on the ball for the first time today.

I am going through serious withdrawel with no cardio today, but there's no time - the sales conference continues and I have to be in Salt lake by 8:30. aagh. Probably good for me, though, to mix things up a little better than I have.

Traci, it was me who mentioned the egg whites. It's the liquid from Egg Whites International on the web. The cost is fairly reasonable if you order in bulk, and a lady here in my neighborhood has a distributorship or something - she can get the half gallons for us for $17 instead of $20. I will ask her tonight if that all has to be shipped to the same address (I suspect so...) But I'm planning to order some. you can keep it in the fridge with a pump top canister and just use it from there - and since it's pasturzied and salmonella checked it's even safe to drink it as is, they say. So it sounds like a good product.

Anyhoo, have a wonderful day, everyone!
Cheryl

Cheryl- Just re-visited your pics... Is that DH in the band? Theres a story there!!
Also- Can you believe your 2004 pics vs 2005? My goodness woman... and NOW? You need some 127 pics! lol. BTW your gentleness that you portray in your writing is evident in your pics.... Your family is very lucky!
Thanks for asking your distributor about the whites... I found that site this am in research and ordered the powdered ones for baking & smoothies but will need to get the big liquids. Seems MUCH LESS costly than Kroger/Walmart 1/2 pint size.

AMY: FYI since you eat so many too! http://www.eggwhitesint.com/

Thanks for al the info

Good Morning.....my jewelry show went great, it was good to be back at work!! Traci, I do Premier full-time. It is just over the Christmas holiday's business is slow, who wants to have a jewelry show thru Christmas?? I usually start having shows also before this, but my first two post-poned. January is your biggest post-ponement month. If you want 6, you need to book 12.

Tomorrow is my WI. I hope the scale is nice to me. I think it will be, TTOM started yesterday, and that is susally all it takes, and the bloat goes away. I feel better anyway.

Today I will do KPC, and arm drills from CK. I love those arm drills!! The top of my arms does not have alot of shape to them. I am realy trying to shape them up. Anyway have any suggestions besides lowering body fat, and I have been doing PUB once a week, and usually a circuit too.

Have a good day.....Lori

Cheryl:
Just ordered Liquid Egg Whites & Pump (2- half gallon jugs)
from Egg White Int'l. Total cost was 49.95 (9.95 pump). Not sure if they will be fed-exing (extra charges) or if theres a distributor that will deliver... should find out today. Thanks so much for the tip!

LORI: Hope February is BOOMING for ya girl! I bet you're just wonderful at those shows. As far as upper arm definition.... Any Kickbox Drills are great - do you have 1-2 pound gloves? They are amazing to help cut.... also when I was really trying to get upper cut last year... Every Week: 1 kickbox w/ gloves, 2 EXTRA shoulder/Tricep strength work.
So for instance:
If PUB was on tap I'd do
1 extra day of GS Shoulder/Tri
1 extra day of SH Shoulder/Tri
kickbox cardio.
Timing is really important tho depending on your current shoulder strength. 4 weeks of that and my arms were awesome! Still my best feature! Good Luck!

Traci - so cool on the egg whites! I bet you'll love them. I'm going to be ordering tonight. I lead a ladies nutrition group for my church and am going to compile a group order for everyone there.

Yes, that darling lead singer in the band in my photos is my wonderful DH. That's his great talent, and the thing he'd do to make his living if he could. It's a lot of fun. If any of you want to PM me your mailing addresses I can send you a copy of his demo DVD. Can you tell I'm kind of proud?

On my photos - yeah, it's fun to feel the difference! That after photo was actually one that was taken for a shoot for First For Women. They put way too much makeup on me - ugh. At that moment I was at 123 pounds but carrying about 5-6 pounds less muscle than I have now, thanks to Cathe. In fact in that photo you can kind of see the little softness in the back just below the waist that drives me nuts.
So I'm a little heavier but feeling a lot more fit than in that photo.

In the photo of me that ran in Prevention (you can find it in Google if you search my name, Cheryl Snapp Conner) I was at 129 pounds. That photo pretty mucy looks like I look right now.

Onward and upward. Now I'm on my wireless card at the sales conference - heh, heh! Technology is a wonderful thing.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hello,

Can someone say CRAZY b/c it has been a crazy day here at OMAC. I will be glad when it is time for me to go home.

Lori: Good luck at WW tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have good news to report ;-)

Cheryl: PUB, nice work, that’s an awesome workout. In fact, I just may do PUB tomorrow instead of GS Chest & Triceps. I really don’t like to do spilts, when it comes to UB work. I just prefer to do the entire UB workout and move on. I tell ya as the day goes on it is getting harder for me to move my arms OUCH. I guess after doing legs today I won’t be able to walk tomorrow lol lol. Keep up the good work ;-)

Tracie: did you finish your workout woman that was a pretty nice combination you put together. Nice work! 2 more weeks and you are all done ;) ;) How are we going to celebrate? :9 :9

Gayle – Welcome abroad :) :)

After doing GS legs this morning, Tonight, I should do something to workout the stiffness, don’t you think. I'll figure something out, YOGA would probably be the answer, but Nope, I just can’t get into that. I know I shouldn’t say that, the few times I did a yoga workout it really wasn’t that bad, just so dog gone long }( :+ }( :+

Its’ still very snowy here, where was all this snow when we needed it the most Xmas day.

Well girls, have a great evening I’ll check in later.

Teddygirl~

Teddygirl - is this it?
***Premixes***

Weights Only

Full Body
Boot Camp Lower and Upper Body 24 HS, BB, DB, MB IS 2
High Step Challenge Timesaver #1 51 HS, BB, DB, RB HSC
High Step Challenge Timesaver #2 32 HS, BB, DB, RB HSC
HST Lower and Upper Body Only 38 HS, BB, DB HST
ME Express Workout 53 HS, BB, DB, MB, P IS 2
Muscle Max Timesaver 56 S, BB, DB, RB MM
Pull Only 15 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Push Only 21 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Push Pull Total Body 80 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
SJP All 4 Weight Segments (Add On) 19 BB, DB BB 1
Supersets 2 Rounds #1 72 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets 2 Rounds #2 75 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets 2 Rounds (No Core) #1 60 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets 2 Rounds (No Core) #2 59 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets 2 Sets 95 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets 2 Sets (No Core) 78 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets 3 Sets (No Core) 109 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Group A 28 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Group A 2 Sets 48 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Group B 33 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Group B 2 Sets 52 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Timesaver Compound &Heavy Weights 36 S, DB IS 1
Upper Body Only
Boot Camp Upper Body Only 10 HS, BB, DB IS 2
GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps Timesaver 36 S, BB, DB, RB GSBSB
GS Back & Biceps Only 35 S, BB, DB, RB GSBSB
GS Chest & Triceps Timesaver 32 S, BB, DB, RB GSCT
GS Chest & Triceps Supersets 31 S, DB, RB GSCT
HST Upper Body Only 21 HS, BB, DB HST
ME Upper Body Split 44 HS, BB, DB, MB, P IS 2
Muscle Max Upper Body Only 42 S, BB, DB, RB MM
Muscle Max Upper Body Push/Pull 33 S, BB, DB MM
PUB Pyramid Up 40 S, DB, SB IS 3
PUB Pyramid Down 41 S, DB, SB IS 3
Push Pull Upper Body (3 Sets) 65 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Push Pull Upper Body (2 Sets) 46 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Upper Body Blast 59 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Upper Body 34 S, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Timesaver Upper Body Heavy Weights 18 S, DB IS 1
Lower Body Only
Ankle Weight Exercises 21 HS, DB, UB, AW BB 2
Boot Camp Lower Body Only 10 HS, BB, DB, MB IS 2
Floorwork Only 11 HS, AW BB 2
Gym Style: Legs Timesaver #1 32 HS, BB, DB, RB GSL
Gym Style: Legs Timesaver #2 49 HS, BB, DB, RB GSL
HST Lower Body Only 13 HS, BB, DB HST
Legs & Glutes Xtreme 79 HS, DB, UB, AW BB 2
Legs & Glutes Xtreme (Standing Only) 67 HS, DB, UB, AW BB 2
Legs & Glutes Standing 39 HS, DB, UB, AW BB 2
Leg Press Mania 56 HS, DB, UB, AW BB 2
ME Leg Press 7 HS, P IS 2
ME Lower Body Split 39 HS, BB, MB, P IS 2
Muscle Max Lower Body Only 23 S, BB, DB, RB MM
PLB Pyramid Up 40 HS, BB, SB IS 3
PLB Pyramid Down 39 HS, BB, SB IS 3
Push Pull Lower Body (3 Sets) 37 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Push Pull Lower Body (2 Sets) 39 HS, BB, DB, SB BB 3
Supersets Lower Body Blast 33 S, BB, DB BB 3
Core Only
Balanced Core 22 SB, MB CM
Boot Camp Core Only 11 MB IS 2
Complete Core 21 SB, MB CM
Tough Core 18 SB, MB CM

Thank you!

I have bugged everyone today about this }( :+ :9 For some reason, I just thought, the GS premixes were set up like all of Cathe new workouts, duh :+ can you tell, that I'm just starting to get into premix workouts. Is this what they call the compendium?

Hi all! I hope that I can join you? I just rejoined weight watchers online to lose my baby weight (I am 6 weeks pp) - i originally joined 5 years ago and lost 110 pounds. Healthy eating and exercise dvds (like Cathe's) saved my life. I am an american living in the uk.

Annie

Hi Annie & Welcome Aboard! Great group here so hope you get lots out of it. How long have you been in UK?
I'm in Texas- Houston
CONGRATS on new bundle of joy! 110pounds? WOW you and AMY are our high producers for sure! I'm working on the last 5-8 of about 20... taking FOREVER! lol:7

Teddygirl, yes, it's the Compendium, and I have the whole thing and could e-mail it to you if you want.

Annie, yes, please join us! Welcome to our party. 110 pounds??????
You're my hero. Would love to hear more.

Cheryl

Hello, ladies! Wow, new faces! GREAT!!

Man, did get the sleep! I think that I slept for you and me, Traci!!! Yes, it's almost 3 p.m. and I have been up for an hour! That's what working nights does to me! I sleep for the first night. I am hoping to build up that HGH!!!:) ;-) :p

I am still fighting with the spring clips on the barbell, I am hoping that they loosen up with use. I seem to remember Cedie in PLB when they go to do the calf raises and her weights drop to the floor because the spring clip isn't tight enough.

Anyway, it's good to see new faces. Traci, I am glad to see that your motivation and energy has been renewed by your "vacation" this last weekend. Thanks for the info on the egg whites! I will definitely look into it! Yes, egg whites is a mainstay now! I seem to remember a small ad in Oxygen that talked about egg whites in a pump.

I don't remember what my workout is going to be today, the rotation says Imax2, but that's a Thursday thing. I think that I will try Drill Max (haven't done that one as written yet) or KPC. Does DM use the stability ball, I can't remember. Anyway, the new ball is much better, not as squishy-spongy as the Core Secrets one.

Cheryl- Yes there is such a thing as a half-pike! I do them all the time with PUB! In fact, I actually am able to do pikes on the ball as long as my elbows are one the floor. On my hands? Forget it!!!

I can't remember anything else right now, I am working the cobwebs out of the brain with some tea right now. I will check in later, though!

Amy, do you have ideas on websites I can go to to get knitting patterns?? I did a search on Yahoo, but everything is advanced. Maybe I will do a beginner search.
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.