WEIGHT WATCHERS ................ WooHoo Friday!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning to all!

Re Avatar:
Forgot to say that DH is sitting on the right holding cutie pie in pink... thats his 7 year old niece... the only "child" he's ever loved and adored... its his "smelly ellie"....

Amy's nitey nite still so thought I'd let her sleep since work is tonightx(

Today is Kenpo + Legs & Back (the w/o that never happened yesterday)
As I was telling Amy I have this mental block about putting the cold HR monitor strap on in the winter.... silly I know but its a mental crisis every day in cold months! Stop laughing all of you who are in temps lower than my 40's!;-)

:7 Amers: WI results please... you know I'm dyin' to know since your scale is a tad diff. Also- What was your meeting topic last night? Has everyone chilled out about the new program?

:7 Cheryl: LOVE the avatar!! We are FINALLY in the new millenium! I really loved seeing you and was like we were talking face to face this morning.

GAYLE, Claude. Teddygirl, Lori, Annie, & Jane..... Have great mornings and be sure to check yesterday as I posted something in PM you may be interested in printing.

Back Later to say Hi to all!

Hey, Traci! Put your COLD HRM under your hair dryer for a few seconds! That's my secret....and I'm NOT laughing at you! LOL

What did you post and where is "PM"?????

Hey guys! Good morning! I missed you yesterday, just busy!

Yesterday I did Low Max in place of Plyo X. My legs were really really sore from PLB on Tuesday. YIKES! Then I got an hour in at the pool, where I learned the breast stroke. (YIKES...now my inner thighs hurt from that one, lol)

Then this morning was P90X's Arms & Shoulders. After I get the boys on the bus, I'm headed back to the Y for an hour-long swim. Planning on 9 intervals, each with the 3 different strokes that I've learned.

HOW IS EVERYBODY?

Gayle

Gayle: just for you cuz I love Ya!!!!!
Last Nights post below...
LOL on Hairdryer..........BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!!!!! Now I can workout in the morning again!!!!!!!!!!!! As a matter of fact I see myself using it all over my body to warm it up before getting out of lounge clothes!!!! Thank you.....:* :* :*

Copied from Thursday evening ....:

Hey gang.... If anyone finds this helpful I keep a running list of Cathe rotations so I can easily look them up when deciding on rotations. Just wanted to share!

Apr-03 Muscle Endurance
May-03 Variety Training
Jun-03 Muscle Strength
Jul-03 Fat Loss & Definition
Aug-03 High/Low Intensity
Sep-03 High Intensity & Muscle Endurance
Oct-03 4-day Splits
Nov-03 All Circuit
Dec-03 Body Blast Series
Jan-04 NewYear Resolution
Feb-04 Cardio & Weights
Mar-04 N/A
Apr-04 Power & Strength
May-04 Jump Pump Stretch
Jun-04 Double Header
Jul-04 High Intensity
Aug-04 Body Fat- Legs & Glutes
Sep-04 Fitness Conditioning
Oct-04 N/A
Nov-04 4-day Spit w/ Cardio
Dec-04 N/A
Jan-05 NewYear Weight Loss
Feb-05 Cardio Blast
Mar-05 Hardcore Series 3 Rotaions
Apr-05 Build Strength
May-05 1- Body Part per Day
Jun-05 Cardio, Strenghth, Endurance & Flexibility
Jul-05 Total Body Summer Express
Aug-05 Boot Camp
Sep-05 Butts & Gutts
Oct-05 Upper Body Bliss
Nov-05 Fat Burn Focus
Dec-05 Timesavers
Jan-06 Lets Work
Feb-06 Keep it Going
Mar-06 Strong Like a Bull + 3 mth Beginner Rotations
Apr-06 Lower Body Bonanza
May-06 5 day Split
Jun-06 Rock Bottoms
Jul-06 Keeping Summer Fit
Aug-06 Muscular Endurance
Sep-06 Muscle Endurance
Oct-06 Strength Gains
Nov-06 Shock Your Body w/ New Series
Dec-06 Build Strength- Burn Fat w/ GS + New Series
Jan-07 Fat Burn

Traci-you rock with that post! Thanks so much! And, for the hair dryer, at the YMCA, after my shower, it's COLD in that big locker room. So I go and stand under the wall hand dryer and open my towel (facing the wall so the older 70+ year old ladies don't see, lol) to warm up before getting dressed. Where there's a will, there's a way!

LOL

Gayle

Goooooood Moooooorning! (Sort of. It's still pitch dark in Utah right now!)

Traci, love the index of Cathe rotations, thank you! I copied it out to my personal files last night.

Gayle, hurray on Low Max! Do you do it on a 6 or 8 inch step? I haven't done Low Max all the way through yet. I tried it on an 8 inch step and just couldn't quite get into those "slap claps" - was feeling kind of silly. I should give it another try. I don't seem to have a problem getting my heart rate up plenty high on the 6" step right now with anything... but who knows.

Great idea on the hair dryer!! Creativity rules.

Amy, yes, do tell on the WI last night. Can't wait to hear your news.

Drill Max on tap for me this morning, woo hoo! Haven't done that one in awhile, so I'm glad to see it pop up on the January rotation. And I'm thrilled to see my beloved Boot Camp pop up for probably Monday (or maybe Tuesday) next week.

On to hit the exercise room. Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

WooHoo.... Look out Cheryl I'm sneaking back up on ya... 129 on the nose! If I had exhaled just a tad more maybe 128.9! lolol
Accomplished Legs * Back + Ab Ripper.... that completes YESTERDAYS plan! Kenpo will be tonight as DH is off to bay to hunt 1 last weekend. Its a good weekend for him to be gone so I dont do any dining out. Going to hit the grocery store in a few w/ Eat Clean grocery list in hand!

Gayle: What a VISUAL you gave me w/ the wall dryer @ Y....cracked me up! You should have seen my full body hairdryer blow *** .... :7 FELT WONDERFUL.... almost forgot my purpose!

Cheryl: I love how much YOU LOVE Bootcamp! Its one of my favs too so I think as soon as P90X is completed- 9 days:D I will pop in Bootcamp to kick off a new dawn! I was kinda happy to read that you are generally a 6" stepper as well........ My goodness the 2 times I actually attempted the 8" I removed it before warm up ended! I do believe that it is the universe protecting me from bulking up my legs any more;-) ...well that and protecting me from falling flat on my face or booty!:+ Either way I like to look at it as a very positive thing that I'm a 4-6" girl ****stands proudly!*******

Wonderful morning to all back this afternoon!

:7

Traci, look out gal! I'm so glad we have each other to push to the finish line. Hurray on the 129!! You are rockin' and rollin' today. Sets your whole day off on just the right tone, eh? :) :)

SOOOO glad it's Friday! It couldn't come soon enough. Here's to a wonderful weekend.

Drill Max was wonderful. For the FIRST TIME I did full length push ups all the way through. Not easily, but I did it. Couldn't manage the side lift of the weight on the plank pushups - but this is progress for sure. I am so happy.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Cheryl

Happy Friday

My computer crashed or something this morning, our programmer had major problems trying to fix. I told him I don't care about my F drive or emails, just as long as I can get on internet today, but all is well now x( :-( :p

Ms. Tracie – You are lovely woman, thank you so much for sharing, such a good looking family :) :) :) :) ;) :)

Guess what, my workout never happened either last night, ;( my mind just wasn’t there, I tried, but couldn't pull it off ;(

This morning, I did Butts & Guts & abs :p :9 I will check in later, I need to get reports out.

Teddygirl~

Teddygirl, hurray on Butts & Guts! Another winning decision today.
A nice way to kick off a weekend, for sure.

Okay, weigh in 127.6. Woo hoo! Unless I make some big progress during the long run tomorrow (which sometimes happens), this is probably the weight I'll be bubbling around at for at least a couple more days. I can live with that. I KNEW the big press tour in Dec. and the holiday eating would make Dec. a slow progress month, but it's so nice to be back in the zone.

Life is good!!

Amy, gal, how are you doing? Can't wait to hear the report.

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Cheryl, DM Niiiccceee:) 127.6 wow we woman, isn't this the lowest you've been since starting this thread? Nice work ;) ;) ;) What the heckkkk is going on........ you, Amy and Tracie have secrets or something, you guys are melting.

HM......maybe I need to get my scale back out :+ x(

Teddygirl~

T-girl, nope, yesterday's 127.4 was my low for the past 2 years (since I dropped into the thyroid/hormone/custody battle descent into Hell) x(

In 2004 I settled in quite nicely to 118-120 and held it for quite a while - but when things crept up past 130 and then past 140 (horrors!) it seemed for about a year and half now that there was just no calling it back. Now I'm feeling like I'm nearly normal again.

And it feels goooood! I think that's what Traci's feeling, too. That last stage feels so nice, it's like the afterburners are on to push us all the way there. We will make it! Absolutely we will!!

Yeah, I need to check in with the darn scale pretty regularly (just like I need to journal nutrition, always) to keep things on track.
I'd pull it out.

Have a nice afternoon!
Cheryl

Popping in to see whats up...

TeddyG: Before I miss you have a great weekend! Get those buns burning ok? I'm w/ Cheryl... when I put scale away I tend to go into denial... ya know... the dryer shrunk this & that kind of talk. Just gotta keep the daily flux in perspective... EXCEPT if you're up 2-3 pounds 2 days in a row then you gotta look at those food journals...B&G ^^^^^^5.
Funny about computer.... I get a little freaked when DSL is down...we're addicted!
My "secret" for wt loss is simple CLEAN eating... when I stray I gain quickly as my body no longer processes sugars of any kind. Its a double edged sword girl... the cleaner I eat the more my body responds with energy, fat loss, etc.... but its also less forgiving when I stray. My 5-6x eating a day of protein / veggies or Fruit mix is wonderful and keeps my blood sugar level all day and that really helps me drop body fat. See.... no secret just the stuff we dont want to do! ha

CHERYL: The big girl pushups the ENTIRE time? WooHoo!!!!!! Thats a huge victory as so many dang muscles are involved! 127 is awesome... and actually I think its better to stabilize for a few days or so just so you know your bodys comfy w/ lower weight. HOW INCREDIBLE for you!

AMY: Miss you today girl! Get outta bed and play!

Claude: Hope you and DH are doing well today and that you both are beginning to heal from your loss. Its a long road sometimes.

Gayle & Jane - Hope your day is going well! Hope Lori's having a great time on here weekend OOT.

See ya all this evening.... Hopefully after I've cranked out Kenpo

:eek: A-M-Y:eek:

just had a horrid thought......... You said yesterday that DH was going to work on your computer...........OH NO:eek:
Did he break the poor thing???????????:7

Just received my Egg Whites from EWI!!! i am soooo excited.... Cant wait to have my first pure protein drink in the am! They are half frozen so & you gotta wait til 100% thawed so I'm hoping by morning.
Have a great night all!

I can't wait to hear how you like them!!! Mine get ordered tomorrow, so I'm guessing I should have them by the end of next week :)

Enjoy!
Cheryl

Good evening ladies!!!

Well, sorry to report that yesterday I fell asleep and missed my meeting:( . I also missed my workout as well, oh well.:( Sorry to disappoint everyone! I am still seeing the scale down from last week, at home. I will have to remember to set my alarm clock next week in case I fall asleep again (I tend to do that on Thursdays because I get up so early on them....0400!)

DH said that someone in Pennsylvania put a shadow on my computer and that's why I was having problems with it, anyway, he took care of it and redirected the guy to Singapore. I thought that would be the end of it, but no, they yesterday morning my hard drive starting failing, so DH had to copy all the info onto a new hard drive and install it. He finally got done about 5 pm tonight!

My missed workout ended up getting done today. I did Imax 2 AND PUB tonight and actually felt GREAT doing them!! I stuck to Cathe weights pretty much, except for the chest flys, I just couldn't get the 20# to move! I could for the presses, but flys were another story!

Funny thing about falling asleep yesterday afternoon...I was up cooking for the weekend at 0100!! I grilled chicken breasts, made Tosca's turkey meatballs, grilled zucchini and yellow squash, cooked up some barley and made a batch of oatmeal. In addition, I chopped cucumbers, celery, and bell peppers, prepped my nuts and flaxseed. I was a busy bee!!!

Traci- I hope you like your egg whites! I think that mine will show up tomorrow. I also got a call from BSN before leaving for work and they were verifying my order for the Cinnamon Roll Protein shake. I love the avatar!!! I am also glad that you like your Tosca book. It's nice to know that it wasn't all hype and that there are some useful tidbits!

Oh, I wanted to let you all know womething interesting. A co-worker who loves to workout and exercise (she can bench press almost 100#!!!) came to me and started asking questions about weight loss. She said that she'd like to lose about 40 lbs this year and came asking advice and is considering Weight Watchers (she wants to do it with her sister and her mom). Her biggest question was whether it's hard or not because she loves to eat! I plan on sitting down with her and showing her the ropes later tonight. I also invited her to my Thursday night meeting (that will get me there for sure!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.