Weight Watchers for Wed Dec 12th 2007

Good Morning!

Another check in before I go home and this will probably be it until tonight. Although I would like nothing more then to pick DS up from the sitters, get a coffee and then come home and chat with my friends, I just don't think its possible. I could try strining the internet connection cord across the room but thats just something else for the baby to chew on!

Yesterdays workout was a 3 mile run and BM2 premix C&W. I was sooo not into it! LOL But I did it anyway. I don't know what todays workout will be. Yesterdays UB wasn't quit enough for me and if I don't get a leg workout in in the next couple of days it probably won't get done this week.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Cheryl** Yes, I still manage to get those workouts in! It is actually easier then I thought it would be. I don't know WHAT will happen when DS doesn't nap anymore...that is a little ways down the road though.

Amelia** Im not real good with ab work either. I leave it for the end of my workout and the reason why I stop most of my workouts early is b/c DS wakes. I did get them done yesterday but I only get to train then 2-3 x's a week.

Krisitine** How long are Heidis naps now? I can't beleive the babies will soon be 1! We were soooooo big last yr this time;) LOL

Carrie** How was the wedding? DId you have a good weekend?

Laine** Thanks for reminding me to get the teacher a gift! hehe For the first time this yr she as a male teacher...I guess I will just get him a gc from somewhere. A women is so much easier to buy for...I can't buy a man candles!

Stacy** Good job on the workout yesterday! I bet your house was like a zoo!;)

Well...my eating hasn't been #1.I basically get up, am not hungry, get coffee and when I do get hungry I just stuff something in my mouth. Could be a cookie...or something else nasty. Really..there is nothing else that handy only nasty stuff. So today I have to stop that b/c I will gain back my weight if my eating is horrible! So back on track today:)

Lori:)

Good Morning my fellow watchers of weight!

today's workout is am/PH then a pm/30min Power walk! I haven't done PH in forever! I hope I get some good doms from it tommorrow}(.

Well,I don't think I checked in last night,my DD has bronchitis,agian! I could hear her coughing all last night,poor thing. The doc prescribed her antibiotics,steriods,decongestants & cough suppresants(I don't know if thats how you spell any of that,but you guys get the general idea;-)) Shes home from school today too.

Cheryl-Yah on the .6!!! The more weight you lose,the more Im tempted to start your diet!

Belinda-Have a good workout!!!

Lori-I hate those days when your just NOT into the workout,but get it over with quickly,lol.I remember doing lic last week and was NOT feeling it:+ I was soooo lazy that day even my eyelids were having trouble lifting,lol!

ok,gonna go surf around cathe land a bit since the kiddos are still asleep! bbl

Hi all!
Well, kids have school today so it will be a bit more quiet around here today. My baby woke up at 4:55am this morning! Ugh, poor thing was all wet and hungry. So, got up with him and got him all changed, fed, etc. and managed to get him back to sleep. I am wide awake now though! My workout today will be elliptical intervals and the Total Body sculpt workout from LIS.

Belinda, have a great workout today, sounds like a good one!

Lori, are things less hectic for you? Not sure if that's possible this time of year, but I hope you're at least able to fit in your workout. Guess what? Ryan took his first steps yesterday!!! He took 3 steps as he was trying to get an ornament off the tree;) Then, did it again later in the kitchen. Wow! I can't believe it!! I think he may be starting to phase out the afternoon nap and may be on his way to just the one nap a day. We'll have to adjust. Luckily, I've still been able to get workouts in and I can always do them after the kids are in bed at night too.

Amelia, looks like you've got good workouts planned today, although I am not sure which one is PH? Still learning the abbreviations:) So sorry your DD has bronchitis!! Man, this has been a crazy time of year for viruses that is for sure. Hope she gets better soon.

Alright, will check back in after my workout, which could be a lot later today. Have a good one! :)

Stacey

Hi, everyone!

Quick check in and workout today - it's my anniversary! Yayy!
Did just 30 min. of MIC. Just enough.

Belinda, great choice. Your booty will be talking to you tomorrow :)

Amelia, nice workouts. Love that Power Hour. I'm tempted to pull it out soon.

Stacey, PH is Power Hour - a very good one. You'd love it. Good luck with your workout.

Lori, kudos for plugging through your workout even when you didn't feel like it. That's how you can afford the cookies - LOL! Hear you on the clean eating, though. We'll commit together, how's that?? If you gained your weight back, I'd have no one to aspire to!!! So I'm counting on you!!

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi again!

Just completed my elliptical and Total Body Sculpt workout, felt really good.

Cheryl, Happy Anniversary!!! Are you doing anything special to celebrate? Also, good job on your workout.

Okay, off to work on my Christmas cards...

Stacey

Hey girls,I just got done with PH,I went up on my weights on all the segments! even heavier than cathe on some:eek: Im hoping for some major doms tommorrow:7

Cheryl, Happy Anniversary http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002014B.gif I hope you have a good one! :)

Stacey-Great workout,I use to love doing that total body sculpt(when I had it) it was a good first step for me. I always had problems doing those side legs raise things with the ball,I would always collapse,LOL!

hey to the rest of the gang,time to get some house work in and eat some lunch..bbl

Hi ladies,

I just got done with my workout! I have already major DOMS in my butt!

Stacey great job on your elliptical and Total Body Sculpt workout!

Amelia good for you on going heavy! Feels great, doesn't it?

Lori great workout yesterday! My eating has been horrible the last few day's too!What can I say, I only live once! Right!!

Lainie how is your DD today? Hope you have a good one!

Kristine hope you have a nice day! I bet you getting ready for Germany!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Good afternoon--

Today is YogaX. I just ate, so I want to wait a few minutes before I dive into yoga with a full stomach. I weighed myself today, and I am down another pound. I couldn't believe it the scale read 116.0. Maybe this p90x thing is really a weight loss plan in disguise? Anyway, it may be that flu bug i had, whatever.

Lori-I feel the same way. I wake up/not hungry,and then grab whatever is easy and convient. If i have clean food, I will eat it, but if I haven't been shopping I eat whatever is in front of me. But at least the weight still coming off us, right?

Cheryl-Happy Anniversary! Do you have special plans?

Amelia-PH again? JK! I know you love that workout. Great job on your weight increase.

Belinda-great workout as usual.

Stacey-I forgot to tell you good job last week on fitting all your workouts in.

Hi to Kristine and Lainie, I think that is everyone, I hope!
Carrie

Hi everyone--busy day today so I'm just now coming around. Had physical therapy this morning (last visit--yay!), then had to get groceries, then cleaned house some more and did an upper body workout, then Isaac had a playdate with a school friend. Now I just finished dinner and the boys are finishing theirs. Whew.

Tomorrow I hope to get some cardio in--step aerobics or kickboxing.

Hope to BBL for personals!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Carrie, thanks for the kind words about my workouts last week! Just feels so good to have some consistency with working out finally:) Great job on the YogaX and I hope you are feeling better.

Lainie, great news on your last physical therapy visit and good job on upper body! Hope you can relax a bit this evening.

I got 6 Christmas cards in the mail today and will do a big pile of them tonight!

Have a good evening everyone;)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.