Weight Watchers for Tue Dec 18th 2007

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Amelia – Happy Birthday to your DD! Sorry you didn’t get your workout in yesterday!

Stacy how is your DH doing? Hope you get your workout in today!

Cheryl nice job on Cardio & Weights yesterday! Lemon sour cream pie and a cookie sound yummy! Nothing wrong with a cheat day!

Lori glad you enjoyed GS upper body yesterday!

I hope I didn't miss anybody!

Enjoy your workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Girly Girls:)

Belinda~Were going to My DM's house on saturday for a little dinner and christmas present opening,on sunday were going to my DH's brothers house for dinner then we have no plans on monday,were suppose to pop in on my MIL and FIL sometime during the day! I excited too,can't wait for my kids to play with thier new toys! When was the last time you saw your kids?

AWWWWW,there's nothing like hot coffee in the morning..especially on a chilly morning! Boy oh Boy the last couple of days have been stressful,I talked to my DH last night(while I was crying like a big blubbering baby)and he made me feel better! Ya'll ever get like that?just feel like crying and and getting it all out,lol! Anyhoot I hope my DD wakes up feeling ok so she can go to school and I can get in a good workout!

Carrie~Good job on your workout yesterday,your doing so good with P90x.

Stacey-Hows your DH this mornining? My ds is feeling a bit better,aleast his cough is gone! Im sorry you didn't get your workout in yesterday,will get a good one in today;-)

Lainie-Bummer on the chest congestion yesterday,it seems like your having a hard time lately with colds,ankle issues! Atleast your ankle is better:)are you taking any antihistamines? I can't remember if you said you were or not. I thinking about telling my doctor to prescribe me some singular,the last three nights I've had some nasal congestion at night(but it would go away as soon as I got up to go to the bathroom or something like that) I hope you get to feeling better!

Lori~Great workout yesterday! I wanted to thank you...i'll explain,my dh brought home some x-mas cookies yesterday and I went for one(without even thinking)then I had a crazy thought about you popping my hand and telling me NO,lol. I didn't eat any,so thank you;-)

Cheryl-Gotta love those cheats;-) you definitely deserved yours girl.

Kristine-are you still with us? I haven't seen you in a couple of days! Is your computer/internet giving you crap agian?

alright,time to move my bootie and start the day,I hope to get in a good workout so wish me luck.....bbl

Good Morning!!!:)

I love the days when I am not working and I get to get up and do my own thing! LOVE IT!

Last night was nice. I didn't eat to much but we were late eating so of course the scale would show that today. I will be a good girl today though.I think I will be on the move lots so there won't be much time for nasty picking!

I am sooooo sore from yesterdays workout. Even my abs are sore. I guess its from all the push ups! I love being sore!!!

Belinda** I bet you are sooo excited that your kids are comming! How long are they there for? Enjoy yor workout!

Amelia** We all have those days....crying for lots of reasons but yet, you can't really pin point anything. How many times have I cried and DH says, "whats wrong" and I say " i dunno" hahaha Then he thinks I am crying b/c I want to leave him! LOL I guess your welcome for whatever I did yesterday;) Did I slap your hand away from the cookies? Its hard to pass up treats this time a year. Christmas is like a pass to eat whatever,whenever! How many diets will be started in the new yr I wonder?

Im not sure what todays workout will be. DS went to bed late last night and up at his usual time today so maybe his nap will be a long one. Maybe I will do BM2 (minus UB) and then some leg work. That sounds like a good workout:)
Have to get ready for baby group!

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! Early 45 min. run with partner - that's all. That's enough for today. Feeling great that inches have come down significantly since I started this program and have lost a solid 10 pounds, but scale still not showing more loss this morning after that Sun. p.m. cheat x( x( x(

Ah, well. I needed it, psychologically - and now it's back with the program. I was really srict with myself yesterday and will be for all of this week. May allow for one more cheat Christmas day. We'll see. Last year I allowed myself a day and a half of cheat on Christmas day and popped up 1 1/2 pounds. Not happening this year! I forbid it. I can still remember what I had - 6 or so cream cheese brownies and two (!!!) of those big pretzels with caramel and chocolate on top. Yikes. I think it was pretty much my meals that day. Won't do that again.

So glad everyone's having a good day. Belinda, enjoy your power walk! Yes, love that 4DS rotation! Such an upper.

Lori, looking forward to hearing what your workout is. You seem to do so well with BM2, I should pull it out more often.

Amelia, I hope you got your stress out and are feeling better today! Let us know how it goes.

Stacey, Lainie, Carrie - have a wonderful day!

Cheryl

Hey girls

My dd woke up with a earache so her appoitment is at 1:30. Shes on tyenol so she feeling a little bit better! Atleast shes eating! ds is feeling fine!

Im feeling wonderful:7 i got my workout done,decided on cardio and weights(-abbs)and it felt great!

Cheryl-I wish I had your discipline,I know its in me somewhere because Ive lost so much weight. Perhaps It will stregthen in a couple of weeks with the new year! Great run this morning!

Lori-I also LOVE those days when I can do whatever I want to! Being a SAHM is coming to an end soon,but im ready to get into the adult world agian,lol. Your doing so well keeping up with your workouts and working,I hope I can do the same! Enjoy your workout today! I also LOVE to feel the DOMS the day after,LOVE IT! I guess that makes us all freaks here in cathe land,LOL

Hey to everybody else:) ok,bbl

Hi girls,

I didn't get my workout in today! I been doing lots of clean max! I don't feel bad, since today was a rest day anyway!LOL!

Amelia I saw my kids in Sep. the last time! Can't wait to see them! Glad you got your workout in today! Sorry about your DD earache! Poor thing!

Lori I am glad you had fun last night! My kids are here until 4 Jan.08!

Cheryl nice run this morning!

Laine how are you feeling today?

Stacey hope you have a great day and workout!

Carrie what are you up to today?

BBL!

Belinda

Hi everyone. Just a quick check-in. Busy day and got most of my Christmas shopping done. All I have left is my mom's new husband--no idea what to get him as I haven't met him yet. She told me not to get him anything but they're visiting in January and I'd like to have something to hand him when I give her her gifts.

Still not feeling 100%. I mainly feel bad at night. Hope to BBL for personals but I have some chores to get done and then decide if I can handle a workout. If I do, it'll be 4DS Kickbox + Legs.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Lainie sounds like you had a busy day today, but at least your x-mas shopping is almost done! Does your moms DH drink beer? Most guys do! Buy him a nice beer mug! Enjo 4DS Kickbox + Leg!

Belinda

Hey guys,

No earache or strepe throat(yay)doctor gave DD some ear drops for her ear,she also prescribed some antibiotics just incase it turns into a ear infection so I don't have to go back,lol

Belinda-Enjoy your rest day!

Lainie-Yah on the x-mas shopping!

talk to you guys later!:)

Amelia I am glad your DD doesn't have strepe throat or an earache!

I will talk to you guys tomorrow!

Good night!
Belinda

Hi All! Wow, really late checking in for me!

DH is still sick, but did make it to work today and said he's a bit better. Hopefully he'll bounce back in the next few days. I was busy today and got a bunch or presents wrapped. I decided I'd start them this week rather than Christmas eve (which is what I've done the last few years). My workout plan for this evening is Crunch Superslimdown Yoga/Pilates Blend with Ellen Barrett (it's one of my favorite pilates workouts). I'll pop that one in around 8pm and report back in after!

Belinda, glad you're having a nice rest day, those days are very important to!! How exciting your kids will be visiting:)

Lori, whoo hoo on the DOMS and having a day that you can plan! I really admire your ability to juggle work and kids, very admirable. I hope when I return the workforce in a few years I'll be able to handle it as well!

Amelia, hello, wow you've had a stressful couple of days! But, GREAT job on the workout and glad to hear your DD doesn't have strep or ear infection. That is great news.

Lainie, NICE job on the Christmas shopping. I stopped in Border's today to pick up a 2008 desk calendar and that place was a hoppin with Christmas shoppers!! I'm really glad I'm done too:) Hope you're feeling well enough later to do a bit of a workout, if not, get some good rest!

Cheryl, GREAT job on the running this morning. I am hoping to start back up with running a few days a week when the weather turns warm this Spring. I'm glad to have my elliptical for the winter for sure (and of course my Cathe and other dvd's!). Also, fantastic on the 10 lbs. lost, that's great!

I feel like I'm forgetting someone, so if I did I apologize! Hello to all who follow, and I'll BBL to check in after my pilates:D

Stacey

hey--

Late check in for me too Stacey! Today's workout was 90 minutes of yoga, courtesy of yogaX. I am definately seeing improvements with my flexibility. I am getting alot more out of this workout.

Stacey--glad to hear your DH is feeling better! Good job on getting those presents wrapped! I am almost done with shopping, ( i think) I am waiting for some shipments from ebay, ARRGH!

Cheryl--great job, again, on your weight loss. Yes, I will post before/after results as soon as I finish p90. I am a little embarssed by my before pics! I don't really want to show those, but, oh well. I still have 8 more weeks to go.

Amelia--good for you that you are looking forward to working again. You will regret saying that:)

Lori-How did BM2 go? That is a toughie.

Ok,I will try and catch up with more tomorrow!

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.