Weight Watchers for Tue Dec 11th 2007

Good Morning Belinda and All who Follow:)

Im just getting ready to clue up one night shift, then one more to go. Tonight I get a little break though b/c DD as a Christmas concert that I have to go to from 7-8..so I guess I will come into work for a little while and then meet everyone at the concert. I think when I get up from my nap I am going to make Shepperds pie for supper, something I can just throw in the oven when its ready with not alot of clean up.

Todays workout will be some form of cardio and weights. Maybe cardio from BM2 and then some UB work, we will see what I can squeeze in!

Belinda** Have a good workout!

I probably won't be back until tonight so have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies!

Today is a hour powerwalk,which i'll do in the eveing when dh gets home from work,then abbs after that!Thinking about doing core max,maybe one or two segments!

I didn't miss much yesterday as I was the second to last one to post!

Belinda-Have fun with h.i.s and C&B!

Stacey-Don'tcha just love those productive days were you get so much done! Did you get in Lowmax last evening?

Hey to the rest of my cyberspace gang;-) bbl

Good morning ladies,

I am so sorry, that I haven't checked in the last 3 days, but I have been so busy with Birthday, Christmas (we celebrated Christmas here with my stepdaughter because we won't be here for Christmas) and getting stuff ready for our trip.

My eating has been horrible, too much cake and food in general, so I am trying to be good again.

I did LIC Cardio Premix on Friday, Push and Pull on Sat and yesterday I did HSC. Almost stopped in the middle of HSC because I just didn't feel up to it, but I pushed through and finished the entire workout, yipee.

I sure hope that I will be able to fit a workout in today and I am thinking IMAX 2, so wish me luck.

Ok, better get going but I will BBL
Kristine :)

Good morning everyone. I've spent a good part of the morning cleaning. There's still a lot to do but I'm taking a little break. I'm a little behind on serious cleaning because of being sick so long. I did just rudimentary cleaning when I felt bad.

In a little while I need to go out to the library and then look around town for gifts for the kids' teachers. I almost forgot about those gifts. :( A lot of the village shops don't open until 11, though.

I also have to take the kids for their booster flu shots this afternoon. They were supposed to go last week but we had to postpone it because Ewan was still on antibiotics at the time.

Amelia, yeah, it can be distracting having a cute PT. The worst part is my right foot is kind of ugly, and of course it's my right ankle that was injured. So it's embarrassing that the cute guy has to see my uglier foot. Not that it matters since I'm off the market, but I wish I were cuter myself, I guess.

Stacey, I like Ellen Barrett's workouts, too. Love her personality. I couldn't get into the Lara Hudson 10-minute ones, though; I had 2 but sold them. I'm thinking about getting the newer Ellen stuff, too.

Belinda, are you getting good results yet from the 4DS? I guess you haven't had yours very long, have you?

Lori, have fun at your DD's Christmas concert! My DS has a concert in a couple weeks, but I doubt he'll even sing out loud. :( He sings plenty at home but gets shy in front of others.

Kristine, don't worry if you can't check in every day. We all get those busy times! We will still welcome you whenever you can come by. And good luck with Imax2!

Hello to everyone who follows. Better go clean a little more and run my errands.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Good morning girls,

Just trying to catch up, who isn't? Yesterdays workout was Plyometrics, which went really well. Today's workout is Back and Biceps.

I have lots to do today, I will try and get personals later!

Have great workouts!
Carrie

Hey girls,im just back to report my workout then I'll come back for personals tonight!

I didn't want to wait for this eveing to Power walk so I went ahead an did intervals 1-5 in imax2 then I did about 15 mins of abb work...for some reason lately i just don't have the will power to want to do abbs? weird! which is probably why I didn't loose any inches in my waist last monthx(

I also have an appoitment for my dd to go to the docs today,she has a had a cough since saturday and it seems to be getting worst instead of better,the meds are not working either!

bbl for personals

Hey everyone!

I did Low Max intervals 1-4 this morning, what a great workout!
Freezing rain here so my DH is working from home and the kids are off school.

Sounds like everyone is doing well and getting some good workouts in.

I'll try to post more personals later as my DH needs to do some work now.

Lainie, real quick, I'm kind of with you on Lara Hudson, not liking her nearly as much as Ellen Barrett.

Ok, BBL! ;)

Stacey

Hi everyone,

I just got back from a Christmas party! I had a lot of fun! I ate way to much crap!

Cheryl I hope you having a fantastic day at work!

Lori have fun with your workout today! Enjoy your DD Christmas concert! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Kristine I hope you enjoyed IMAX 2! I love that one!

Lainie have fun cleaning! Are you feeling better? Sounds like you have a busy day ahead! I am getting so much stronger with the 4DS! Not sure if I lost any weight!

Carrie great job on your workout yesterday! Sounds like you having a busy day, too!

Amelia nice job on IMAX 2 intervals 1-5 plus abs! I don’t like working my abs! LOL! How is your DD doing?

Stacey great choice this morning! I love Low Max! Stay warm!

Have a great eveining!
Belinda

Hi, ladies! I did post earlier, and somehow it's not here. HMMMM???
Sorry about that.
I did 1/2 of ME and 30 min TM this morning. Fun!

Belinda, love that HIS!

Amelia, great workout!

Lori - you are doing a pretty amazing job of getting your workouts in with work, baby and so many other things going on. I'm impressed.

Lainie, hope the cleaning is going well, and i hope that it's FINISHED.

Kristine, back away from the cake!! (just kidding). Love that IMAX2.

Carrie, Stacey, sounds like you're having a great day!!

Good weigh in this morning. Another .6 down. This program seems to be just the ticket for me, as strict as it is x( x( x(

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.