Weight Watchers for Thu Dec 13th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do Low Intensity Step/Shoulders & Calves Core! I am so sore from yesterday! LOL!

BBL!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning girls

Belinda,Im joining you in being sore! as expected PH did its job;-)

I had a weird dream last night,I purchased Cathe's 4DS and was waiting to get it in the mail:eek:!

OK,dd is taking a breathing treatment then getting ready for school and ds in whinning at my feet! I think he is sick toox( I may have to take him to the docs as wellx(

Im NOT working out this am(hour Power walk in the pm) so I will be back later,read yesterdays thread and come back with personals....be back then:7

Just a qucik check in!

I am going to a mititary ball tomorrow night! Tomorrow I have no time to clean, so I decited to clean my house today! I have been cleaning my house all morning! My house is way to big just for my DH and I! Now I have a nice celan house! I will have some water and then do my workout! Tonight we are going to another Christmas party! And Saturday I will go to Nuernberg and go shopping with my sisters!

Amelia have fun at school! Enjoy your DOMS! You should get the 4DS! They are so much fun! Enjoy your Power walk tonight!

Hi to the rest of the gang! Off to get busy!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey girls,

Carrie,congrats on the weight loss and good job on the workout!

Stacey-Did you get your christmas cards done last night?

Lainie-Yah on the last physical therapy visit yesterday...but booo on not being able to see the pt anymore;-)}( . Hows the rotation going so far?

belinda-Military ball sounds like fun,then the christmas party tommorrow and shopping with your sisters on saturday...fun times! Enjoy yourself:)

hey to the rest of the gang,Ive got some cleaning to do.Im sure I'll bbl

Hi All

This week is just flying by! I need to get my christmas shopping done soon.

Today's workout is Legs/Back/Abs. I think as soon as DS goes down for a nappy (soon,please GOD) I will get that in. I am starting feel a the rigors of a 90 rotation. You would think I would be gung ho still, since I have had such good results, but my ADD tendancies are wanting to 'do my own thing', instead of following this schedule laid out for me. But, I am stubborn, so I will finish it!

Amelia--have a good powerwalk. What DVD is PowerHour on? It's an older one, right?

Lainie--no more cute PT? I hope that is helps you get better. Going to any yoga classes this week?

Belinda-have fun at your ball!

Stacey--good job on getting cards out! I need to do that ASAP!

Hopefully I will bbl

Carrie

Hi everyone. I am hoping I have a little more free time today. It's a snow day (hasn't started yet but supposed to be a lot later) so I've got both boys at home. Right now both of them are playing with various Thomas the Tank Engine trains on the floor while watching a Thomas video as well. I've still got them in their blue footie pajamas and they're pretty cute. It's funny because 2-year old Ewan is short and a bit stocky, and Isaac is taller and skinnier. Isaac only outweighs Ewan by a couple pounds though he's a head taller. It's always funny to see them similarly dressed but such different shapes.

I've really enjoyed getting back to working out more, but today I woke up feeling kind of crummy. I hope it's not that same illness lingering on or something. I intend to try some cardio later as I don't seem to have a fever, at least. I haven't decided if I'll do step aerobics or kickboxing. I have Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 on my rotation, but it's one I haven't tried yet. It'll depend on if I'm in the mood for something new when I go to work out or if I'll want an old familiar workout instead. I have even thought of doing parts of two different workouts, like step from BM2 and some kickboxing from Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickboxing.

Belinda, you sound like you are having loads of fun lately. Enjoy the ball tomorrow!

Amelia, so sorry to hear your DD is sick! I love this time of year but I hate how sick everyone gets all the time!

Lori, your eating sounds like mine. I'm trying to get it back under control as well. Unfortunately, I still way about 30 lbs more than you do, so I don't have as much wiggle room for cheating!

Stacey, congrats on Ryan taking steps. That is such fun when they first start wobbling around!

Cheryl, congrats on your anniversary yesterday--wish I'd done personals yesterday so I could have said it sooner.

Carrie, congrats on the weight loss!

OK, I have a bottom to wipe (ugh) so I'd better go. (It's Ewan's--for some reason I always feel I have to explain it's not my own.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hello cyberfriends:)

Sounds like another busy day for everyone. I got all my Christmas cards mailed off this morning! Whoo hoo! So now I just need to wrap gifts, I'll work on that next week while the kids are at school. Can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. My workout plan for today is a cardio workout, probably will be elliptical intervals tonight as I have a TON of cleaning to do in my house! Sounds like we are all cleaning fools lately;)

Belinda, what a great week your having and lots of fun activities. Good job on your workouts!!

Amelia, hope you have a great power walk tonight and your kids feel better. Ryan has been running a bit of a fever and is pretty tired, but otherwise okay. Can he possibly catch anything else? Wait, don't answer that....

Carrie, did you little guy go down for a nap so you can workout? Hope you can fit one in today. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? At least you still have two full weekends and I know there will be tons of sales going on, even still time for free online shipping. Funny about the PX90, my sis also hit a point where she was kind of bored with it. She did ended up switching up her workouts about mid-way through the lean rotation I think. I really like variety, I think that's why I don't really plan rotations ahead of time, I just try to make sure I'm getting a good balance of activities if that makes sense?

Lainie, your kids just sound so cute! I have a great mental picture of them in their footed p.j.'s;) Ryan is taking a nap in his and he reminds me of a little elf in them, so cute and snuggly. Sometimes mixing and matching the workout is a good idea, whatever it takes to get it done and stay motivated, right? Hope you don't come down with any other crud!!

Okay, hello to all who follow! I'll try to check back in later after my elliptical. Better go shower and clean the kitchen....

Stacey

Hey girls

I got my kitchen cleaned,living room and two loads of laundry so I think Im done for the day,lol

I wish I had a treadmill and my workout would be done too!

I ordered my Dd's b-day cake for tuesday,I can't beleive she almost six (sigh)seems like yesterday I was waking up at night to feed her! Where does the years go? I felt so bad sending her to school this morning:-(,but her fever was gone and her coughing was almost gone! Shes on so many meds,poor thing!

Carrie-Here is a link to PH http://www.shopcathe.com/power_hour_maximum_intensity_stregth_Body_Max_p/320.htm

Maximum intensity strength and body max are also on there! all great workouts,there a bit older but goodies! I think my next purchases with cathe will be musclemax,step jump and pump/step blast and of course the new STS series(I hope its not too pricey;-))but all of this won't happen until feburary(tax refund check}() did you get your workout in?

Stacey-I hope your little guy doesn't catch any thing else! Ive been to the docs three times in the past two weeksx( I hate to think that when I took them for there flu shot not to long ago that they brought back bronchitisx(...frustrating!

Lainie-Im sorry you woke up feeling crummy:-( maybe it won't last long! I love those little sleeper pj's with the feet,kids look so cute in them! My dh wishes they made them for adults,lol!

Hey to everybody else! bbl

Hey all,

I did get my workout in.DS took a nap, and all was good.

Amelia-thanks for the link. I actually have MIS and BM (original) on VHS. I won those off ebay a few years ago. Guess I should've just bought the darn DVD and had all three, huh?

Stacey--I hear you on the rotation thing. I honestly should not be complaining about p90x. The rotation thing has been really good to me and for me. I have gotten the best results ever, but I have never followed any rotation before. Not even a Cathe one.

Lori--where are you? Hope you are having a good day.

Carrie

Great job on the cleaning today Amelia! I also got my kitchen done and managed a shower myself:)Your DD will be 6? How wonderful! My oldest son turned 6 in Sept. You're right, they do grow sooo fast. Ryan, my little guy will be 1 on Jan. 2nd. Hard to believe.

Carrie, glad you got a break and were able to get your workout in!!

Okay, Ryan's not going down for his nap, better go check on him.

Stacey

Hi girls,

I am back from my Christmas party! It was a lot of fun! I still have to make sure my ball dress is clean for tomorrow! I know I am late! I have no time....it has been really busy lately!

Lainie sorry you are feeling crummy today! Hope you get your workout in!

Stacey sorry to hear Ryan is running a fever! Poor little guy! Hope you get your workout in!

Carrie great job on your workout! Glad you enjoy your rotation!

Cheryl what are you doing today! Enjoy your day at work!

Kristine hope you have a great day!

I will talk to you tomorrow, it is late here in Germany!
Good night!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Carrie,I wonder if cathe offers power hour on dvd,by its self? its a great workout and not as dated as the others(mis,bm)its tougher than mis,I think! Ive heard muscle max is tougher than ph:eek: I love lifting weight,such a rush!

Stacey,yep,my dd is six in a couple of days and my son will be three in may. I love the days when they would have naps!A nice quite time for mommy,lol.My ds quite taking his afternoon nap around one yr oldx(,dd took hers until she was about two.

Belinda-glad to hear you had fun at the christmas party,you are a busy gal,lately!;-)!

Hey to the rest of the gang!
My ds is now sick too,he has a low grade fever and coughing/sneezing/runny nose x( .so the doctor called in some meds for him and hes already started on them! The only way I can remember who has taken what meds in to write them down,lol! Its a challenge:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.