Weight Watchers for Sun Dec 09th 2007

Good Morning girls

Yesterday I did an hour power walk and today is the same thing!

Belinda~Your having alot of fun these days:)Im glad because you so deserve it...so how about those pics of the castle in Regensburg:D BTW to put those little smiles and such in a post..click on this website(an there are so many others)http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm , then scroll down and pick an emotion or kind of smiley you want! click on it then scroll down to see all the different kinds of smiley's, Then copy and past the url thats bedside the smile into your post! Also if you don't want the funny little box thingy before the image just cut out the first "img" thats in these things[]!HTH:7

Lainie-YAY on the jog,I bet it felt so good! Hows your ankle this morning? Im not totally sure what rotation Im going to start tommorrow either? I want to focus on losing inches though,I may give the current rotation another week and see if I drop weight next saturday! I remember when I started WW'ers it took like three weeks for the weight to start coming off! My body is weird!

Cheryl-Yes please email the program your own! Not sure about the apple's though:eek: ;-)And congrats on your success with it! How much more weight are you trying to lose agian?

Hey to Lori,Kristine,Carrie,Stacey and Cathy if she stops by! bbl

Hey girls ive got a questions! Does anybody know how many inches does one have to loose to go down a size in jeans?

(lol,i tried to word it as simple as possible:+)

Hi girls,

I am done with Boot Camp! I matched Cathe's weight in Bi and Triceps today! My arms are fried!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!

Amelia, with the Lucky's I think every size down is a difference of one inch. At least it's one inch in the waist, so I think it's also a difference of one inch (maybe 2) in the hips.

Belinda, great job with Boot Camp! Woo hoo!

I did LIC cardio plus abs this morning for a nice one hour workout. Just right.

Amelia, I'll PM you about my program.

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone. Busy day here. Church this morning and going back over there tonight for a Christmas party at the rectory. I have to make some cookies before then (and hopefully won't end up bringing home leftovers).

My ankle still feels fine after yesterday's jog. My hips, glutes, & quads are still sore, though, from yoga Friday combined with the jog. That yoga really worked my lower body good!

Belinda, wow--matching Cathe on the heavy weights is awesome! I can only match her on the "easier" lighter weight workouts like LIC.

Amelia, I still haven't figured out what rotation I'll start tomorrow. I kind of wish we could start a new one together, but I should probably start something a little more easygoing than you will do. I'm tempted by the Nov. 4DS Rotation, especially since it has some built-in flexibility, but I'm also thinking about circuits to lose weight. Hmm, lots to think about today. I have no idea about the inches and sizes thing--probably different for every brand or something.

Cheryl, love that LIC workout and its great premixes! Have a great day.

Hello to everyone who follows!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey Girls:)

How is everyone? Sounds like everyone is having a good Sunday thus far. Im a little late checking in:) but Im here now:)

We went to a couple of parties last night and I didn't get in bed until 3:-( DH didn't want me to leave the party and kept saying "Ill get up with DS"...do you think he did??? NOPE! I was up again at 8 and DH is dragging his feet today, he isn't well at all. So while DH slept in, DS and I went to Walmart and bought a few presents. Then we all took an afternoon nap:) You could pretty much say that DH as been asleep all day b/c he wasn't up very long before he lay down with me! LOL

We have the kids christmas party in 1 hr and 20 mins..think I can get a workout in? hehe Probably not! I could get a 4 mile run in if I wanted...we will see.

Amelia** IM not sure how many inches you have to lose. Ive went down 2 sizes and Ive lost a couple of inches. What Cheryl says, seems to be correct. I also heard that 10 lbs is one dress size, but I don't think thats right.

Cheryl** Nice workout! Are you all ready for Christmas? How is work going?

Belinda** Enjoy your day. Nice workout. I really like that one!

Laine** Sounds like you have a busy day today. I feel the same way about the cheesecake I made for today, Im hoping not to bring home leftovers! hehe

Well, Im thinking I won't workout now but I could get one in later. DH does owe me after all. I took care of DS while he dragged his sorry A## around all day!:+

Lori:)

Hi Girls,

I am back, and a little bit worse for the wear. The wedding was great a nice time. The travel to and fro--sucked! Lots of ice/snow and crap. Also on Friday, I got sick. Not sure what from. Stomache bug, flu, whatever. I haven't been that sick since my younger days of partying! I had the chills and muscle aches. ugh

So last night I slept forever and today I feel better. Just dehydrated. No muscle aches, just a funny stomache.

Taking another rest day today, untill I am 100%. Just cannot imagine doing plyometrics with the flu. This week I will be doubling up my workouts to catch up with the rotation. Good thing is, my weight was 117. I just don't want to lose all the gains I have made, but at least the scale is cooperating. Granted, I haven't been able to keep anything down for 2 days!

I will try and do personals today or tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Carrie

Hi All!
Well, super late checking in but wanted to wait until I completed my workout. Just did 50 minutes of pilates (10 minute Solution dvd). It felt good and was super challenging. Just right for today. We went to my DD's preschool Christmas program this afternoon and otherwise have been home resting and doing housework. I also got a start on wrapping Christmas gifts.

Lainie, awesome job on the jog!! So glad to hear your ankle is doing well. Sounds like your having a busy day today, but fun.

Amelia, don't know about how many inches you need to lose to drop a size...good question though. Did you decide on a rotation?

Cheryl, great workout! I am so excited to get LIC!! I'll have it in just a few weeks.

Belinda, glad you got a good workout in and are managing to stay awake after all your fun:)

Lori, sorry you didn't get much rest either last night but glad to hear you at least got an afternoon nap. Hope you're able to get a run in at some point today!

Carrie, oh man! SO sorry to hear you've been sick. That sounds eerily like the stomach bug that struck my household. Get some rest before you try to do any workouts. Hope you feel better soon and nobody else in your house gets it!

Hope I didn't miss everyone. Have a good evening, I'll check back in tomorrow.
Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.