Weight Watchers for Sat Jan 12th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I just ordered the new series! I am so excited! My DH isn't! Oh, well!

My workout for today will be cardio! I have to hurry to get my workout in before my DH comes home (he went to El Paso for a week!).

Laine sorry you didn't like your workout yesterday! I only do Cathe's workouts! I haven’t found anybody that even comes close to her!

Cheryl excellent workout yesterday! I am very impressed with myself, if I may say so! I am so excited to get a free day today! I will have a small glass of red wine tonight! Don't tell Gayle! LOL!

Mary I hope you get a chance to check in with us today! Missed you yesterday!

Have a great day and workout! Eat clean! We can do this! Now I sound like Galye!

Belinda
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Ladies!:)

My alarm actually went off today:) Little did I know that I got a.m and p.m mixed upx(
Last night after supper and after bathing the baby I said to DH,"I would like to run out and see that TM that is on sale tomorrow" and thats when he said "its already downstairs":) Of course I was in shock!hehe and I asked a few times if he was serious! ( i was feeding DS his cereal and couldn't exactly get up and run down) Then we had a big discussion about which TM it was. I was thinking there was no way he could have gotten the one onsale b/c it doesn't start till today. Sure enough, it wasn't the one I had my eye on but and this one was reg $1299 on for $799. Im not sure if the other TM was better or if it just had more computer gadgets. And I wanted to try it out soooo bad that I decided to keep it. It is a really nice TM! I love it. And just has a suspected, now i know what a peice of crap my other TM was. There weren't many reviews on it though which was kind of sucky! It does have 15yr warrenty on the motor though so thats good.

Last nights workout was a 72 mins run! hehe And I am going to do a circuit workout today using the Gualant and the TM. Tonight we are having friends come for a visit and they want to take us out for supper. As far as I know they are still comming!

Belinda** Im going to wait and see how long the presale last before I order. The 3 payment option sounds good to. I just put $900 on my cc, not sure I should put another $250:)

Alright, must get my workout done. I will be back when I get to work

Lori:)
P.S Forgot to mention, weight today 117.2. Staying around the same these days. I don't expect it to go much lower.

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did CTX Step & Intervals! 35 in. w/stretch.

Lori** great job on your weight! Have fun with your workout!

Off to the shower! BBL!
Belinda

Dang,why am I up so early? x( I just can't sleep!

Lori-YAY on the TM,What kind? Did you get your jeep yet? You just got all kinds of goodies;-).Great job on your weight!

Belinda-So this is your second week on BFL? What is the basic approach to the workouts on bfl,it it the same as Gayle's workouts in her success story?Intervals,upperbody,lowerbody splits! I have the book on hold at the library,so I should get it next week sometime. I want to make sure I know alot about the system before i jump in(like lainie said yesterday)

Cheryl-When are you starting BFL?

Stacey,Lainie-You guys still thinking about doing it too?

Alrighty,todays workout is going to be drillmax cardio! then Im thinking tommorrow will be a circiut(maybe LIC)

bbl

Amelia** I started BF two weeks ago, but since my eating wasn’t so great last week I started week 1 again! Next week I will start week 2! Enjoy Drill Max!

Lori** Congrats on the new TM! What a nice surprise!

Belinda

Im back and am at work eating my breakfast, which is a all bran bar and a cup of coffee:9 I love those All bran bars!

Belinda** I didn't know you were following BFL! I think I may start doing the samething. My prob is maxing out with my weights. Even though I have up to 20 lbs, I think I need 25 lbs db's.

Ameila** Have fun with your workout. Have you lost anymore weight?

I managed to get 3.5 miles in and the Gualant weights...its was just over an hour.

Cheryl** We are suppose to be having company come tonight for the night and they want to take us out to supper.Im not sure if we will go out for drinks or not but either way, it will be a late night and I won't be able to get up in the morning to workout. Nor, will I want to workout tomorrow night:) But you never know...I may get a 2nd wind:) We haven't heard from our friends though, hoping they didn't change their minds. Its seems like you were gone forever! Did you get your workouts in when you were away?

Carrie** Hope you fit that ab workout in!

Stacy** Im going to preorder, I think, just not yet. I want to get a good chunck of my TM paid off. I should be able to make a good payment on my cc this week so maybe in another couple of weeks I will preorder. I have to check out these Itreads that everyone downloads for their TM workouts. I bet its a nice mix! Enjoy your rest day!

Laine** I don't even bother buying workouts from other instructers, just a total waste of my time and money. I tried one of my workouts the other day by Mindy, I thought it was gonna be a toughy but she used a bar for every move, every body part. Needless to say, I was far from sore!

Kristine** Hope everything is o.k!

Mary** You were back, now your gone again!;) BTW, Im not sure who told you that was a puppy, but they were wrong!;) I thought our dog was big...he looks like he as an awesome presonnality though!

I think that catches me up on personnals! Hope I didn't forget anyone.Im at work allll day;( But my boss isn't around and thats a good thing!

Lori** I started following BFL almost 2 weeks now! For the first time I am not following a Cathe rotation! It is very heavy lifting and of course CLEAN EATING! I do have db weights up to 30 pounds! I am still waiting for my barbell, which should be here soon! My step should be here by next week! I ordered one from fwonline in Dec. How do you like your new TM?

Belinda

Lori** I started following BFL almost 2 weeks now! For the first time I am not following a Cathe rotation! It is very heavy lifting and of course CLEAN EATING! I do have db weights up to 30 pounds! I am still waiting for my barbell, which should be here soon! My step should be here by next week! I ordered one from fwonline in Dec. How do you like your new TM?

Belinda

Belinda** My new TM is awesome! Love the fact that it as incline! When we have travelled and I have used Hotel gyms TM's I always used the incline and I wished that my TM had it.One of my friends as a really nice TM and she never uses incline. Its a great way to work the butt and thighs, thats forsure. Are you using Cathe workouts for your rotation though?

Good morning everyone. Whew--had to check--glad it's still morning--having a bit of a lazy day at home today. DH just went over to the library to do some work in peace and quiet and the boys are watching Toy Story. I'm still a bit snotty but not in pain otherwise, so I plan to do a good workout later--just haven't decided what to do yet. Would all of Body Max 2 be too ambitious during recovery? Or maybe I'll do just the first step section and then the upper body & abs. Hmm. I do so love BM2 but I have yet to do the whole shebang.

Belinda, I ordered the new series, too. I actually stayed up to midnight to order it. :)

Lori, congrats on the new TM! It sounds great. I have a limited selection of instructors I like other than Cathe, but of course she's by far the best. Amy Bento is my second favorite. I also like Kimberly Spreen for kickboxing. I'm especially picky about step workouts that aren't Cathe since I prefer her style.

Amelia, I haven't decided about BFL yet. I might just try being strict with my WW again for a few weeks and see how that goes first. I'm finally back to writing my food down again, at least.

Hello to Cheryl, Carrie, Stacey!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey girls,

After a good argument(with myslef,LOL) I finally decided on cardio premix on dm! I just didn't want to workout today,im glad its over!

Hey to Lori,Lainie,Stacey,Belinda,Cheryl,Carrie,Kristine and Mary!Is that everybody?

bbl,still got some homework to do and the house is a mess!

Laine** You need to do all of BM2! HA! Its a awesome workout and I bet its a real calorie burner!

Ameila** I hate those days when I don't want to workout. It usually gets better after I start but sometimes it doesn't and I go right through my workout contray! LOL GOod job on the workout!

good mornin' whoops afternoon lady bugs. just put the little men down for a nap so i am jumping on for a quick hello. i got my 4ds yesterday and i am loving it!! this type of workout is exactly what i was looking for:) :) :)

belinda :) :) how is your day going miss discipline:) and what time do you post in the morning??? i am also goin to order the new series so hopefully it will not take too long to get:)

lori:) :) you are too funny!! he is really a small horse:) i have to keep my shoes on when he is walking around because if he steps on my feet i swear he could break my toes:)

amelia:) :) you be easy on youself:) :) whenever i dont get a great night sleep i find not only is it harder for me to get motivated but when i do workout my heart rate goes up really high really fast (go figure) and i get fatigued.

lainie:) :) how is your saturday going so far??? i am going to target in a little bit. my dh put my older son to work this morning and gave him 20 bucks to spend so we are going to get a toy car:) :)

stacey:) :) happy saturday to you!! how are the little boobies and your workout going

good day to all who follow..i will try to bbl

Hi, everyone!! I'm starting BFL today, now that I'm back from the trip. So Belinda, you're a week ahead of me, and Amelia, we can start together. I'm not following it super strictly, but mainly for the eating plan. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs in the 12 weeks and be at goal weight in time to attack STS with a great level of fitness and leanness to start with. That would also put me right back where I was when I launched my new company a year ago on April 1, and I'd love to hit that marker.

Belinda, I was with you last night on the STS pre-order! I checked at 10 p.m. thinking the link might be up and sure enough, it was. Woo hoo! This time I'm not going to drive myself nuts while everyone else is trying their new workouts for 1-2 weeks before mine arrive. This will be so much fun.

Lori, such great news about the new treadmill! So glad you like it. Such a good option to have. Gayle (Belinda's and my buddy from the RT) sent a couple of iTreads to us all for Christmas and I have been enjoying those, two. 35 minute interval workouts they talk you through over your ipod. Love it!

Lainie, great to hear from you - and it feels like I've been gone forever.

I did Muscle Max last Sunday and did KPC/abs (short version) on Tuesday... Mon and Wed I missed... Thursday was an iTread, and Friday (yesterday) did Muscle Endurance. Today was MIC, after sleeping in. Loved it! I do have to say the big flatscreen t.v. is a big incentive to work out. I'm loving it.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!
Mary, welcome back!!! xoxoxoxo!!!

Cheryl

I just finished the Quick NRG premix from Amy Bento's ASCII (a little over 30 minutes/3 combos). I hadn't done that one in a while and it's complex but soooo fun. I hadn't planned that today but decided before I start my serious rotation on Monday I'd just do what felt fun today. I'm taking a little breather before I start a second 30-min. workout--Bosu: Long & Lean that I thought about doing the other day but didn't.

Mary, Yay--you got 4DS. I'm going to start a fun 4DS Rotation on Monday. It is a very fun series but this will be my first time to do a serious rotation with it. BTW, Belinda is in Germany; that's how she posts so early--she's about 6 hours ahead of Eastern time, I believe.

Cheryl, I preordered late last night as well. Unfortunately, being on the East Coast I had to wait up to midnight to order (but I did wait up because I'm nuts that way).

OK, going to go do my Pilates/yoga on Bosu workout.

My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

Hi girls

My DH took me out for dinner! I ended up taking my free day today! My eating was good!

Lori** I am glad you enjoy your new TM! I do use Cathe DVD’s with my rotation!

Amelia** nice workout choice! I do get those day where I don’t feel like working out!

Mary** I love the 4DS, they are so much fun! I am glad you enjoy them! I also ordered STS! My DH came home today; he was in the states for a week! I am happy he is home again! How is your day going so far? Have fun shopping at Target! Boy, do I miss Target!

Cheryl** I will bet I am still the last one getting STS! It took forever for my DVD’s to come to Germany! Maybe the need to put mine on a speed boat! LOL! Nice workouts last week!

Laine** I am glad you enjoyed Quick NRG premix from Amy Bento's! You do her workouts a lot? Have fun with your Bosu and yoga workout!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Today was chest work, pull ups and abs. I had a really good workout! I am really seeing alot of progress with the pull ups. Today's weight was 116.2, so holding steady with the weight loss.

Lori--so cool you have a new treadmill. I read somewhere, to simulate an outdoor run, you need to have the incline at at least 1%. Then you are really using your force, instead of having the treadmill do the work for you. Have fun.

Mary -have fun with 4DS. I haven't done alot of the workout yet, b/c of p90x. Maybe this spring.

Lainie- are you making up your own rotation for 4DS, or following the one Cathe did this Fall?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Carrie

>Lainie- are you making up your own rotation for 4DS, or
>following the one Cathe did this Fall?
Carrie, I made up my own rotation, though it's probably not that different from hers. I will do the 4 days of the 4 day split plus one extra day of cardio an one day of yoga/Pilates. I described it on my blog here: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-january-4-day-split-rotation.html

I loved that Bosu workout I did today--very unique stuff and fun.

ETA: Belinda, yep, I have a lot of Amy Bento's workouts--she's probably my second favorite instructor after Cathe and one of the only other people I can enjoy step aerobics with.

Hello everyone! Wow, checking in REALLY late, so don't know if anyone will even see this. LOL! Better repost this tomorrow morning:)

So, busy day here for sure, had an eye doctor's visit, dental cleaning, went to see Atonement with a good friend (excellent movie, but sad), then had friends over for dinner. Phew! Today was a rest day for workouts for me.

Last night I did Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp before bed, and I'm so happy to report I got 5 workouts in so far this week, and will get another one in on Sunday.

Okay, I'm tired, but will be back tomorrow for personals at some point. Real quick though, Lori, great news on your treadmill!! Yay!

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.