Weight Watchers for Sat Dec 22nd 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girl,

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It is nice to have my kids here!

Besides one of my DD suitecase (all her shoes and cloth!) didn't arrived, we went to the Nuernberg Christmas market I have to call Lufthansa today, maybe my DD suitcase is found?? Today we will go to Regensburgs Christmas market and Christmas shopping for the kids! They need cloth!

I will not do a workout today! Stores are closed on Sundays in Germnay!! I have to get all my shopping done today!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

:)

Good Morning,

How is everyone? Im not sure what todays plans are. I need to get a couple more gifts but Im not going out into this crazy town! Its a nightmare.And the funny thing is, it doesn't end after Christmas either...then you have the boxing day sales and people are still gone mad! LOL

Yesterdays workout was a 6 mile run, no abs. I may have to drum up a goodie today. My eating hasn't been that great. I weighed today and was 118.2 which isn't that bad and still within the range i would like to stay. But we are having friends over tonight and I know I will probably over eat.

Belinda** I hope they find your daughters suitcase! I use to work for a airline and hated lost luggage. People were so mad when you didn't know where their luggage was...it wasn't my fault! LOL

I will try and get back later altough today could be a little hectic!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls!

I have no idea what workout im doing today,my workout was terrible yesterday!My throat is still a bit scracthy and my head hurts a bit! iwould love to go on a power walk but its freezing outside! Also im getting SO BORED with my workouts x(,its time for some new ones already!

Belinda-OH NO,I hope they find your DD's suitcase,that really stinks! Sounds like you guys have a wonderful day planned! How fun,enjoy your holiday...special lady;-)

Lori-I read your OD thread about your DD! I would have done the exact same thing! What does your DH say about all of it? I think this whole week ive been trying to be a good girl with my eating,i have yet to succeed :-(! Its TTOTM for me so afterwards i will see if its shown up on the scale or not:-(! I haven't been that bad,around the maintaining amount of calories!

Hey to the res to the gang! bbl

Hey gals,
I did a check in late yesterday so thought I'd post again. I've come down with ANOTHER sinus infection!!!! I started anitibiotics yesterday so here's hoping I kick this soon. The rest of my family are also fighting head colds. Ugh:( We are a mess, but I'm sure we'll come out of it soon.

I am so happy because I bought Body Max 2! I got a gift card to Amazon from my brother, so decided to treat myself. I'm a bit scared of the workout, but I think I can learn it in sections.

Okay everyone, probably won't check in until later next week and once I'm past this cold. Merry Christmas to you and your families and good luck with workouts and eating this week:)

Stacey

Hi everyone. Have you ever had one of those illnesses where you feel pretty crummy, and then one day you wake up and think, "Now I am sick; I didn't know what sick was before." Well, for me that day is today. When I got up I had no voice at all, just a squeak. It's come back a little but it's pretty weak. I would definitely go to the doctor with this today if it weren't the Saturday before Christmas. It's not so bad that I'm going to go to the ER or anything, though. It'll have to wait until my doc is back in her office. As the day goes on, I generally feel better--it's worst at night and first thing in the morning.

OK, don't want to be whiny, though. I'm still very much in a happy mood, just sickly. I love this time of year. DH went out this morning to do his Christmas shopping. Of course he finished it all in a couple hours the Saturday before Christmas. I know he got mine at the Apple store, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it. It'll either be something for my Mac or some kind of iPod thing; both would be good. It'll add some variety under the tree since the stuff I bought and wrapped for myself is all fitness stuff. :)

Belinda, good luck with your DD's suitcase. I hate it when that stuff happens!

Lori, you may have to work out for both of us again today, since I'm feeling so yucky (the worst is dizziness--kind of hard to get a good workout when you're dizzy). I promise not to make you do it for too long this time. ;)

Amelia, I hope you get some fun workouts for Christmas so you can have some great motivation. If you don't get something good, just pm me your address and I'll send you a couple I've been thinking of selling--maybe you'll like them better and they'd be free to you.

Stacey, I saw your post last night--not sure if you saw mine. I said something about how much I loved BM2, though I have yet to do the whole thing at once. It's so fun and versatile. It also burns major calories, even if you're just doing a premix!

Greetings to all who follow! I'm going to go take some more meds and hope they don't leave me asleep on the couch all day.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Good morning/afternoon to all!

Today's is the start of my Phase 2 Recovery Week. Today's workout is YogaX, which I am looking forward to again! Love it. Even though I did yoga yesterday, I am just loving the flexibility results I am getting.

I may try and add some cardio too, if time permits, we will see.

Lori-good workout yesterday. Are you running outside? The roads are finally clear here. And its acutally 34 degrees. That is warm! What is Boxing Day? I always see it on my calendar.

Lainie-sorry you are sick, but at least you are in a good mood! Hopefully you will feel better for the holiday. Sounds like you are getting some great gifts. My DH is out shopping today too! Men are so annoying that way, waiting to the last minute. Oh well, better him than me.

Belinda--I hope they find your DD bags! I had my luggage lost once, but it did turn up! Thankfully.

Stacey--good for you for getting BM2. That is an excellent workout. You will have no problems mastering it.

Amelia--are you following a rotation? I know Cathe will have a really *good* rotation in Jan. She always puts out a killer one to start of everyones resolutions. Maybe you should jump on that in the next week?

Carrie

Hey girls

Im so proud of myself! I just did bm2(minus the abbs) I was sitting on the couch and thought,ok i can sit here and complain later about NOT working out or I can get off my butt and do something about it! so I just did it! felt great and i feel better emoitionally also,my eating has just been awful but im fine with it...its that time of the year;-)

DH was in the living room on the computer the entire time I was doing and I saw him a couple of times watching me ,lol! hes too cute! Such a fun workout!

Stacey-YOUR GONNA LOVE BM2!!!! bummer on the sinus infections and head colds in your house! Take care,and im sending your entire family healing vibes! Happy holidays!

Carrie-Im kinda following my own rotation,consisting of one or two circuits a week,with some Buts and gutts and PH on some days! Did you get your cardio in?

Lainie-you are just so sweet,if i don't buy any workouts soon i will pm you! Im waiting to hear the announcement of sts,I hope it will come soon so I can put back some money for it! I have ALOT of workouts im purchasing with my tax refund check so im getting SO excited about that! Sounds like your getting some goodies for christmas:)how fun! Take care of yourslef,im sorry your still not feeling better! I wish there was something i could do to help:)

ok,gotta go clean my bathroom,yuck,its that time agian! bbl

Hi, everyone! Sorry to have not checked in at all yesterday- it was the final work day of the year before the break, plus our company party. Yowza! All went great, and glad it's done. But I missed my workout in favor of an emergency new business meeting.

Today was going to be a run but it was TOO COLD, so I did HIS plus 1/2 of Supersets. Just right.

Lori, sounds like you're just about ready for Christmas. Will be interested to hear what your workout is for the day.

Amelia, Christmas is the time for a break. Don't feel too bad.

Stacey, woo hoo on thet BM2! You will love it. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Belinda, I hope Alesia's suitcase shows up! Tell her I said hello and give her extra hugs from me!

Lainie, I am so sorry you are so sick. This is the worst! It seems to have ruined about a whole month for you. Not good. Glad at least the Christmas season is keeping your spirits high.

Carrie, enjoy that yoga! Have a great Saturday, everyone -

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.