Weight Watchers for Sat Dec 15th 2007

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! I am done with The Method Precision Yoga! I did Segment 2: Flexibiliy and Range of Movement (20 min.)!

BBL for personals!
Belinda

Morning everyone!

My goal is some upper body toning today.

Belinda, great job on the yoga!

I'll bbl to report my workout..... :)

Stacey

Good moring Stacey,

enjoy your upper body toning!

I am off to Nuernberg! I will be back later for personals! I promise!

Belinda

Hi Girls!

Seems as if we posted the same time today. I think we started about the same time, but my post was longer so I posted after...oh well.,
Here is what I wrote!

Good Morning

Its only 5:45 here and I am up and ready to start my workout I was soooooo mad last night! I thought I was going to come home to a nice peaceful house. DH had hockey and he usually stays out a little while and DD had a friend sleepover but they were gonna play outside! So I figure Id come home, put DS to bed and get my workout done, in a nice, quiet house~!
WELL...DH gets home at 7ish and brings a friend with him and DD goes outside for about 5 mins and brings 2 more friends back in with her! In my opinion I had people under my feet everywhere! And DH was hanging out in my workout area, which is technically his area but still! I told him what my plans were. It just seems like everytime I plan something for myself it gets all screwed up. So at 9, I got in the tub and went to bed. I was up at 9:45 though telling DD that her friends had to go.You can imagine how crazy 2 girls and 2 boys can get. When I looked down into the living room I could see them all sitting on one of the boys and laughing loudly. I told her that they had to L-E-A-V-E! Not only that, when I was in the bathtub I had someone trying to get in the washroom! Did DD not think to tell them to use the washroom downstairs? And the washroom is right across from DS's room.
Anyway....so Im doing last nights workout today. And if I get tired at DH's christmas party tonight, its his own stupid fault!
Im gonna do DM but 10 min runs in place of the cardio seg. I may only get 4-5 seg done though, I would like to be in the shower by 7.

Ill check back in later!
Lori

I ended up doing 4 seg of DM and a 4 mile run. Felt good but a longer workout would have been great.
I will be back in a bit!

Hello WW comrades!

I just have to say CHERYL...WELL DONE! Yay girlfriend! so You haven't cheated in two weeks,bravo girl,bravo! I don't think I could go a week without my cheat meal(but if it means getting this last thirty pds off I may HAVE TO x( x()

so I Weighed in the morning and rolled my eyes ! It never changes:-( its a P.I.M.A;-) and speaking of pain,im feeling B&G's from yesterday...feels good!

Todays workout is going to be upper body and abbs and a thirty minute power walk!

Stacey-What upper body toning are you doing? Have fun!

Belinda-Great job on the yoga..How was the ball last night?

Lori-Oh man,when you were describing your night I all of a sudden thought about when I was a teenager and the hell I put my DM and Ddad through with friends over! I guess my time will come in about ten years x( x(! Good job on your workout this morning! And have fun at the christmas party tonight!

Im at work but I think I finally have a minute. For a sat morning, this place is busy! That means my day will go by faster:)

Amelia** I thought about the samething. I think growing up, we thought we were quiet by far from it! But my mom didn't have a baby in the house and have to work the next day. I let them all in b/c one of the moms called and asked for her child when they were still outside. She said that he was suppose to call for a ride in 5 mins...so I didn't think he was going to be there very long. I guess once he was inside that was o.k with her and no one was in a hurry to go home. They were just being kids but I wasn't in the mood for it.

Cheryl** That is awesome news! Crazy actually!!! It gets easier not to cheat when you see the benefits. Are you craving anything? LOL

Stacy** Enjoy your workout!

Belinda** Have a good day, and good job on the workout.

I may run to the mall later to get a pair of grey dress pants. I would like to wear that and a black top I have home tonight but I don't know if I will be able to find any. They always seem so looooooooooooooooooooooooooong!

Ill return later. I hope everyone as a good day!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Amelia sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday! I hate days like that! Great job on LIC yesterday! Enjoy your workout today

Lori your boss sounds cool! I am glad you found new coat! Have fun at work! Hope you get your wokout in today!

Carrie great job on yesterday’s KempoX! You do P90X, right? What are your plans for today?

Laine how are your arms from snow shoveling yesterday? Great workout!Hope you get your workout in!

Stacey great workout yesterday! Glad you enjoyed it! Kim Spree’s Cardio Camp (Kickboxing & Hi/Lo) I need to check her out! Sounds like fun!

Cheryl I love the new workouts! My favorite is HIS! I love that one! Boot Camp I was sweating bullets! I do love the Tri and Bicep workout! Good burner! WTG on your weight loss! That is a lot of weight!^^^5! Glad you enjoy your rotation!

Ok, I think I caught up with everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
Belinda

Hi everyone! I still have a backache--I guess from all that snow shoveling the other day. I'm also still wondering if I'm still sick...or sick again. Ugh. I swear I'm not a hypochondriac! I just seem to be very susceptible to illness this time of year--maybe it's because of my kids bringing germs home from school or something. I've been like this since childhood, though--rarely anything remotely serious, just little illnesses all winter. Yet it's my favorite time of year otherwise!

Today DH Brian took DS Isaac with him into Manhattan to the office. He first wanted us all to come and I could walk around the area with Ewan, but I decided it was just too cold and I know how busy it is this time of year. It would be one thing to go into the city and walk around together but I wasn't in the mood to sightsee alone, though I have done it before while he worked. I think he was a little unhappy with my decision, but I think it was the right one, because I wanted a relaxing day at home.

Of course, with Brian gone, I can only go jogging if I take Ewan in the jogging stroller, but it's pretty darn cold out there, so I will probably do some step aerobics while Ewan naps this afternoon instead.

Belinda, how did the military ball go last night? Did you show off your buff bod in a nice dress?

Stacey, I love Kimberly Spreen's kickboxing workouts! Do you have her Absolute Kickboxing DVD? I like the combat intervals with a body bar on that one.

Lori, I hope you have a better day today than the night you had last night! Sometimes family can get in the way of a decent workout, but you are such a trooper; I'm sure one missed workout won't slow you down!

Amelia, right now I'm reading The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (the one that is out as a movie now). It's a kid's fantasy like the Harry Potter books. I read a wide variety of stuff--mysteries, historical novels, classics, science fiction, fantasy, etc. My major in college was English with a concentration in Literature, so obviously I love books! I also get books on CD from the library and put them on my iPod. Then I play them sometimes when jogging or walking in town or cleaning house. I may have to check out that Heart-Shaped Box book--I love scary ghost story books, too!

Cheryl, you're going to have to tell us more about this great diet, though I don't know if I have your discipline!

Hello to Carrie, Cathy, & Kristine!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Don't you just love it when you type a post and it disappears? I do!

Today's workout is chest/shoulders/triceps, and abs. I am on coffee cup #3, so if this is any indication of what today could bring, I am off to find some Prozac right now, and call it good.

Lainie--do you take any vitamins? Sounds like you have a weak immune system. I probably sound like a broken record, but I am big on the supplements! I really believe they are a God send. Maybe some antioxidants like Vit C A & E will build you up and keep you healthy. How is the Golden Compass? There has been so much controversy with that movie, and how it attacks the Catholic church, etc. I have stayed away. I am just finishing up the "Left Behind" series. Did you ever read that?

Lori--ugh, what an annoying night. Sorry for you. Good job on fitting a workout in, even if it wasn't what you would have liked.

Amelia-it is so annoying when the scale won't budge. I think you should ask for p90x for Christmas! That will surely do the trick.

Belinda-yes, I am following p90x. I am in Phase 2 of classics. I have seen some great results. It's a daunting program, and it's long, but I cannot argue with they way it's changed my shape. All my clothes are too big!

Stacey-great job on your workouts this week! What are your weekend plans?

Cheryl-again, superb job on the weight loss and no cheating! I bow down to you.

Kristine-hi if you check in.

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Carrie

Hi, everyone!

Carrie, very funny on the Prozac! It's got to get better than that.

Stacey, nice workout! Great upper body stuff.

Lori, I am so sorry about your horrible night. Yuck! Kids! Men!
Surely today will go better. I hope at least you enjoyed the bath.

Lainie, I hope your back is better. A nice jog would be nice. I think about you as I'm seeing news pix of NY blanketed in snow.

Belinda, nice yoga choice! Sounds very relaxing.

Today I did 60 min of mish/mosh cardio - most of it on the TM.
Weight down again - total lost in 14 days 10.6 lbs!!!! I'm ecstatic.

At this rate I should be at goal by Jan 7. Can't wait. Not craving anything.

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi Again,

Well, haven't done my workout yet as the snow is falling hard which means I'll be out shoveling later. So, I'm not sure if it's wise for me to do upper body + snow shoveling....hmmmm. I will figure it out. Either way, I'll get a nice upper body workout today:)

Wow, busy day around here for everyone. Let's see if I respond to everyone:

Belinda, nice job on your workout, can't remember if I told you that already, but there it is again! :)

Lori, yikes what a tough night for you last night:( I'm so sorry your plans were interrupted. But, you did have a great workout this morning which is awesome! Are you all set for Christmas? How will you do Rylan's b-day and Christmas? It's tricky for us since our babies' birthdays are so close to Christmas. We'll have a separate b-day party for Ryan on Jan. 2 and then later in the month another one with extended family. He obviously doesn't need a whole lot at this age! But, I did get him a few cool toys and books and some other family members are getting him some new clothes.

Amelia, your program sounds really interesting and good job on almost finishing it!! My hope is to return to the workforce in the next 2-3 yrs on a part time basis. Medical transcription or coding is something I want to look into. I've even kicked around the idea of teaching preschool so I can get free tuition for Ryan once he goes and then doing some bookeeping from home on the side. I worked for 5 yrs. in HR for Sprint until my dd was born. It was a very stressful job, lots of hours, so I'm actually looking forward to doing something very different that allows me to spend time with my kids. Amazing, how things change when we have these little ones:)

Lainie, Oh No! I'm so sorry to hear you're fighting another cold. It has been a tough Fall for you for sure. We've certainly had our share here as well, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed we will have a nice long healthy streak now! I hope you are able to do some step aerobics today and also get a bit of rest at home. I have Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp, but not Absolute Kickboxing (it sounds really good though). May have to check that one out!

Carrie, we have a similar focus today with our workouts for the upper body. I also had about 3 cups of coffee!! I got out in the snow and bought the final Christmas gifts this morning for my kids. My aunt and grandma sent us some $$ for Christmas (what a great gift that is!), so I went to Target and bought gifts to wrap and put under the tree from them. There's a little $$ left over for me, so I will go to Kohl's at some point and buy a new pair of jeans and some socks (I know, not that exciting, but necessary)!

Well, I will return later to report in. Ryan just settled for a nap, so I think I will try to knock out some upper body (Cathe's upper body sculpt add on workout with the bands, love that one).

Bye for now:D

Stacey

Hey Cheryl!
Just missed you, think we posted at the same time. WOW!!! on the weight loss. Also, great workout today:)

Stacey

Just in to report I finished my UB workout. It was very good. It's a good workout, and goes in rounds. You do one chest exercise, then you do a shoulder exercise and then triceps. This goes on in this pattern for around 25 or so exercises. Lots of the chest exercises focus on push ups (1 arm push ups. plyos, hello!). Really tough, but very effective. I finished up with abs.

I am debating whether to fit some cardio in later. I may do that when DH gets home.

Stacey--do you live in Indiana? Just thought so b/c of your moniker, indybulla? I am in the Midwest, but we aren't getting any snow. I love snow though, I really enjoy shoveling it! Weird, I know. So satisfying to see your work. I love to xcountry ski too. That is a great cardio.

Cheryl-again, fantastic job on the weightloss. And no cravings? That is even better! You will be at your fighting weight in no time.

Carrie

Hi girls,

I just got back from Nuernberg! I had so much fun with my sister and her dh! We went to a nice German Restaurant!

Amelia and Lainie - the military ball was so much fun! Yes, I danced a lot! The food was fabulous! We do have lots of pictures, put I have to wait until my DD comes next week!

Carrie I never did P90X! I need to check it out! Congrats on all the weight loss! Great workout today!

Lainie I never been to Manhattan! I would love to go shopping there one day!

WTG Cheryl on your weight loss! What are you eating? Great job on your workout!

It is late here in Germany! I am so tired! I will chat with you again tomorrow!

Good night!
Belinda

Hey gals!
Well, happy to report I did get my upper body workout in and it went great, really enjoy using the band for that.

Carrie, nice job on your upper body workout as well:) I'm not in Indiana, and it's a long story with my indybulla name (long story short is that it is after a favorite dog of mine I had when I was younger). I also live in the Midwest (KS) and we got a good 3-4 inches of snow and it's still falling. We got out and shoveled today and the kids played in the snow.

I grew up a snow bum in Wyoming and spent every weekend downhill skiing with my sister, so I do love the snow and even like to shovel!

Have a good evening all...

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.