Weight Watchers - Monday, August 14

kern

Cathlete
Good Morning everyone!!!

Well here is the link for my skydiving experience: http://www.nouvelair.ca/video_thumb.asp the code is JC61 . It's not as good as the DVD we also got along with this link, but it shows my boyfriend's jump (his name is Andrew), which is the most important. The DVD also shows me jumping, but the link is better than nothing! Don't mind the french accents, lol! :)

My plan today is to do Imax 2 and LawnMax (lol, I have no idea who called that once, but I find it so funny!)and to eat my 20 points and maybe 1 or 2 activity points, depending how hungry I am.

Hope everything had a great weekend!

Good Morning!!!

Didn't sleep well this morning. I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning to workout before I went to work. That's very rare for me, but, it means I have to workout after I get home from work. My plan is to do Cardio Coach 3 and some abs. Not too taxing, but better than nothing.

Did well yesterday on my eating. My plan today is to stick to my 20 points with maybe 1 or 2 AP's. I find that I don't need my Flexies during the week at all but I sure do on the weekend. Does anyone else find this to be true.

Breakfast

Fiber One 2 pts.
Lite Soy Milk 2 pts.

Snack
Mellon - 1 pt.

Lunch

Raw veggies 0 pts.
Amy's Burrito 5 pts.

Snack

Stoneyfield Farms Lite Smoothie 2 pts.

Dinner

Not sure - But I will have 8 pts. left if I stick to the above plan.

Have a great day!!!

Buffy

I'm exactly like you Buffy, I use quite a bit of my flexies during the weekend, but during the week I never use them, unless something happens (like a birthday or a dinner where no choices are low in points). I find during the week with school, everything is routine and scheleduled, so it's easier to fit exercise in and to eat at normal hours. During the weekend, nothing is scheleduled, and I never know what I am eating or doing. So I think that is a big reason why I use flexies during the weekend. And don't worry about not getting up this morning, you probably needed the extra sleep! Good luck with your WO this afternoon!

Corinne :)

Good Morning WW
Had a good weekend w/ points... a little on the lowside for what I need to lose wt but didnt want to force myself either.
Completed LawnMax today and have an 80 min circuit (SJP/SB Premix) and 50 min Leg Press Mania premix from Legs & Glutes... never have done either before so I'm sure I'll have some DOMs tomorrow!

Corinne- thanks for vid I'll check you out later today
Buffy- If you're still tired this evening just make sure not to overdo your workout

The verdict is in! I froze my egg white omelets that I make in huge batches this weekend and had one this morning and it was great!
Here's what I did
-Under cooked omelets just a tad
-wrapped individually in plastic wrap
-put multiple single wraps in zip lock freezer back
Cooked for 1min:45sec in microwave
Hope it works for everyone else too!

Check in later
:*

Good morning :)

Good news! I am down 2 lbs :p :9 :)

Meal 1
1 c of flax cereal 2 pts
4 oz of ff milk 2 pts
½ banana 1 pt

Meal 2
WW entree' rice & beans 6 pts

Meal 3
½ banana 1 pts

Meal 4
½ grilled chicken breast 4pts
2 c spinanch 0 pts
All sorts of veggie in salad

Meal 5
Good night sleep boy am I tired……;.

Teddygirl~

>Good morning :)
>
>Good news! I am down 2 lbs :p :9 :)
>
>Meal 1
>1 c of flax cereal 2 pts
>4 oz of ff milk 2 pts
>½ banana 1 pt
>
>Meal 2
>WW entree' rice & beans 6 pts
>
>Meal 3
>½ banana 1 pts
>
>Meal 4
>½ grilled chicken breast 4pts
>2 c spinanch 0 pts
>All sorts of veggie in salad
>
>
>Meal 5
>Good night sleep boy am I tired……;.
>
>Teddygirl~
>

Great job, Teddygirl!!! Keep up the good work.

Buffy

Good day to all;

This past Friday I had IntraLasik done on both eyes , so I really didn't keep up with my points or exercise.
I plan on staying OP this week and by next week I'll start some of Cathe's workouts for now I'm just going to keep it nice and easy :)

Hope all are doing well

Traci - thanks for the info on the omelettes. Did you thaw them first or just microwave right from the freezer?

DH is home but getting back on track with working out is not so easy. Slept in this morning. No idea what I will fix for dinner either. I haven't had to think about that for 2 weeks.

Don't worry Marie, you'll get back on track in no time!!! And I'm so happy for you that your DH is back!! :)

Corinne :)

Oh Marie- I'm so happy your DH is home safe & sound.... now you get to adjust to yet another new routine!
I just popped frozen omelet in the microwave (not on defrost) just in for the 1:45 I'm too impatient to use defrost! lololol

Vilma-
Glad you're back I was wondering about you..... had my Lasik done 3 years ago and my DH had it done 2 years ago.... BEST dang $$$$ we ever spent....truely like a miracle for both of us as we were blind as bats!

Corinne-
You and your BF are the absolute cutest couple! What a darling you guys are in this video! Thank you so much for sharing w/ your WW buddies.

Corrine- thanks for the link! That was totally cool! DH even loved it!!

Traci- thank again for all your help, although, my checkbook doesn't thank you:D }( . I just ordered several circuit tapes. I am probably going to wait until we are back from "vacation" to change over the rotation. That gives me time to get the tapes, view them and work out the rotation before actually doing it without jumping in, leaving for 10 days then having to remember what I was doing.

Buffy- hope sleep comes better tonight!

Teddi- Great Job on the loss!!!

Vilma- welcome back! I had the Lasik done 4 yrs ago (was my gift to myself on my last day of being Active Duty). I had talked about it and obsessed over it for a couple of years before DH finally got fed up with me and called and made the appt for me! Like Traci- feels it was the absolutle BEST money I ever could have spent on myself (now, it's Cathe!)

Corinne - the clip was great! I would never have the nerve to do that though but always good to do something you really wanted to!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.