Weight Watchers Monday

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My workout is done!!! I got up at 5 a.m. to make sure I get my workout in for today! I have a meeting at 9 a.m. It is already 8:33 a.m Monday here!!!I did SJP/Step Blast premix 23 " Weights and Step". Tomorrow I will do RS!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning!!!!:) :) :)

I am feeling a million times better today:) After supper last night I ended up falling asleep for 2 hours , then went to bed at 12 and DS let me sleep until 8 today!! I feel well rested and Im not sick anymore:) I really don't know why we do that to ourselves but it sure is fun while its happening! haha

Belinda, good job on the workout! I didnt do anything yesterday so today is a make up day...LOOK OUT:) :)

I uploaded a couple of pics from Sat night and a new one of DS so you can see how much he is growing. 3 weeks left and I have to go back to work and leave him.Im starting to feel better about it though.

I would really like to go for a run today but its raining again. Its not suppose to clear up but lets cross our fingers,shall we? If not BM 2 it is!
I also weighed today and I am now 123. Thats still o.k with me. Up a little bit from the other day but I didn't eat supper that evening b/c I was feeling icky. Plus two days with no cardio and I ate lots of jelly beans yesterday! LOL

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning everyone.

I had to send in a snack with Isaac for his class today. I made muffins and they turned out to be rather heavy for him to carry, but I still put him on the bus with him. I hope he doesn't sit on them or leave them on the bus. There's no way I'm going to drive to the school just for that. Now that he rides the bus I'm not going to confuse him by driving him one day and putting him on the bus the rest of the month. Plus I hated driving to school, finding a place to park and dragging Ewan along to get Isaac in the building.

Anyway, now I have a couple minutes before I have to go again to take Ewan to school. Then I'll be going to the mall (ended up not going yesterday).

Yesterday's workout was a relaxing yoga DVD and then I did part of the DVD that came with my Bosu. I haven't decided yet what today's workout will be--probably a circuit. I might try one of the high step workouts with my Bosu--I read on the forums yesterday about people doing that.

Belinda, you are doing some of my very favorite workouts! I love both SJP & SB and my favorite is RS!

Lori, glad you're feeling great today. And it looks like you got great responses on your "offended" post on the Open board. Your MIL sounds like some of my relatives--sweet at heart but prone to run at the mouth sometimes. If you met me in person you'd think I was very soft-spoken (at least at first) and even shy, but my family are all loud and boisterous. I don't know how I came from that family sometimes! Hope you get a good run or other workout in today.

Hello to everyone who follows!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain

Hey girls

Boy,Im dyslixic today,I keep having to correct my typingx( !! anyhoot,today is PH for my am workout(if my blisters don't bother me) and a walk on the TM at school for my pm workout!

My eating wasn't great over the weekend! My DH and I tend to eat a snack before bedtime in our room and even if it was baked lays,i still shouldn't of eaten itx( x( its almost like I sabotage myself. This morning I feel awful becasue I know better then to eat after dinnerx( I've GOT to get on the ball here and start eating better! I think one thing that will help me is to reduce my cheat day into a cheat meal! It SO HARD to go back to eating better on saturday after fridays cheat meal.

Belinda-High fives on your workout this morning...Great job:)

Lori-Im glad to hear your feeling better! I read your "offended" post and it sounds like you MIL maybe a little jelous of your weightloss! Don't let any of those comments bother you,if you feel good about yourself then who cares what other people think! I get tired of the remarks from my DM saying"your getting just too small" I just yell at her and say"HELLO,im not small Iam a size 14 for crying out loud"...its very frustrating-I guess compared to my former self Iam smaller,LOL! anyways---glad to hear your feeling better and got some sleep!

Lainie-So,Im guessing you DS's school doesn't have a student car-rider drop off area? I would also have my DD ride the bus if I couldn't drop her off! Have fun at the mall!

Hey to Cheryl,I hope your trip is going well!

bbl

Turns out I couldn't go to the mall yet. I realized as I got back in my car after dropping off Ewan that it was only 9am--the mall opens at 10. I'll leave in a couple minutes and get gas on the way, I think.

Amelia, the school does have a drop-off lane, but not for Kindergarteners. At the beginning of the year I was driving him over there and it was a real pain--especially as he had to be dropped off earlier than Ewan (and Ewan only goes to school MWF anyway). I think next time it's snack day I'll either make something that won't get squished in his backpack or something that's more lightweight for him to carry. Poor kid. Too bad I can't send in something like Snickers--those are so portable. :p

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Hey Girls,

Just finished BM2 Premix Scrammbled eggs again. That one is a toughy and I started to run out of steam near the end. I DID feel really good when I woke but as the day is progressing Im wondering if i didn't get TO much sleep last night. Im starting to feel lazy already! Could have something to do with the weather to.

Laine, have fun shopping. Does DH know that you are going to the mall while he is on the other side of the world! LOL

Amelia, I love baked lays! Sour cream and bacon:9 I haven't bought those in a long time! Have a good workout today!

While DS was awake today I got most of my house work done.I have accomplished alot since I woke at 8, no wonder I am getting lazy. A friend of mine called when I was working out, Im not sure what she wanted cause I didn't answer the phone but when I call her back Im gonna see if I can convince her to come over for a coffee!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey girls

Im done with PH and OMGosh did it kick my bootie! I can tell I haven't done that one in a while:+ I started shaking really bad after squats and just continued shaking until the end...Yikes!

I think for the rest of the week Im going to do circuits with step inbetween...thats sounds good to me!

Lainie-bummer that you DS's school doesn't allow kindergartener's to be dropped off,how frustrating-Is it for their own safty? sounds like it,how was the mall? I agreee,snickers would be alot easier for your DS to tote,LOL;-) I don't think snickers would last too long around here though,thats my favorite candy bar and I CAN'T bring it into the house}(

Lori-Oh I love baked lays too,my favorite is the BBQ! I almost grabbed the sourcream and cheese this time! Great job with scrammbled eggs...I haven't done that one yet...but I hear its a toughy!

hey to everyboyd else,i've got to get some house cleaning done,then get ready for school in a while. Im planning on going for a walk/jog after class,i just hope my steam doesn't wear out before thenx( .

Hi, everyone!! I'm back!! Two weeks of business travel left me feeling like toast, but I think I'm back in the saddle again.

Lori, your pictures are great! Heyy, I would GLADLY take 123 right now. You are doing so well.

Amelia, woo hoo on PH. That's a good one.

Lainie, so good to see you again!

I'm glad to be back and it looks like I'll be home for the next 4 weeks, so I'm hoping to make the most of it eating and workout wise.

It's good to be home!!
Got my shipping notice - my new Cathe's get here 10/22 - next Monday. Woo hoo!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.