Weight Watchers...Monday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Monday !

:7 Are we all ready for a terrific week??? I sure am! Lots of my favorite things planned... Coffee w/ a girlfriend, dinner with another girlfriend, date/movie night, gift certificate shopping (guilt-less!) for pants that fit - none of my 7 pair of black pants stay up with belts! Ever get sad tho when a few of the absolute CUTEST pieces of clothes you own can no longer be worn???

Lets keep our fingers crossed that we all stay injury free & healthy! Lets also pass those good vibes on to all our family & friends.;-)(Could be tough crossing those fingers those as we injured them last week!) LOL... Just a silly pinky meets dumbell story..:-(

Best thoughts going out especially to Jane & her daddy + continued hugs to Claude & her family + Amys DH + Amys DH's Friend.....

Today is Plyometrics + Abs FOR THE FINAL TIME! :7 :eek: I just LOVE saying that!!! Good thing is I dont have to pick up dumbbells w/ this one;-)

Cheryl thanks for info on your other group and the cardio party... fun concept!
Amy- do you have roller skates (my generation) or roller blades (your generation) you could take to work???? How much fun would YOU be to see!!!!!!!!!:7

Happy day to all! BBL

Gooood Moooorning! Traci, I can see you're all ready for the day :)

Pinky meets dumbbell story? That must be a doozy. Ouch! And no favorite black pants that fit - that's a tragedy!

On the other hand, I am now re-discovering an entire closet full of clothes that finally fit again. I'm so happy! I was literally down to a few pairs of Lucky jeans (I get them on eBay so they're cheap) because I had no other pants that would fit and I refused to give up and buy bigger ones. Now my wardrobe has suddenly become huge. I love it!!

Amy, I hope DH is doing better and I am anxious for an update report.

Jane, you as well - and I wish your dad the best at the doctor's this morning. I'm sending good vibes.

Claude, how are you doing?

Teddygirl, anxious to hear how your weekend went and what your workout plans are for today.

I am headed into Step Blast - and possibly a little add-on treadmill cardio if I'm really into the zone.

Have a great morning, everyone! I'll check back in later -
Cheryl

Morning,

Great weekend

Tracie: you mean after today you completed the X? Nice Job! And on top of that, you need to buy new pants, WOW! And getting together with friends this week, oh my you do have it going on :D ;) ;)

I had a great weekend myself, Sunday, my sister had a BD party for her son, who turned 19, we had a blast, I'm talking about some good eatery, my goodness x( especially the Lasagna and the seafood salad, it was awesome. Yeah, I sorta pigged out }( :p :9 I had cake and ice cream as well, but you know what, I'm feeling guiltless ;-) ;-)

Saturday, I did LIC that’s a good workout. Cede, tickle me, she’s rocking and rolling during cycle 1. What I’m talking about is the way she move her leg and arms is on point, if you know what I mean. High Five Cede :D :) I did that cycle twice :p Sunday, 45 minute jog followed by Pour Hour & abs.

I woke pretty tired this morning, there for putting work out off till tonight, I'll be doing legs & glutes, okay, gotta get to work I'll talk to you guys later :) :)

Teddygirl~

Cheryl: you are doing so good :) isn’t it the best feeling when your clothes are fitting better. I’m always playing around in my closet as well, trying on clothes only too discover they’re fitting much better, good job. I like Lucky jeans to, hope to buy me few pairs, when my legs lean out a little more. Enjoy Step Blast.

Teddygirl~

Hi again!
Cheryl.... That is just so cool about your closet full of "new" clothes! I just dont have much variety left in my skinny clothes and some ...well lets just say DH wouldnt be caught dead w/ me in some of the styles! When I'm "skinny" I always buy trendy or my "hippe era" look .... He thinks its a California thing but I tell him all the time I find this stuff in Texas!

Teddygirl: Hey there.... we just miss you so much on the weekends!
This is my last week of P90X workouts then I have 7 recovery workouts...THEN I'm done! I really view this week as my last week as recovery is just about cardio & core so I may just have to throw in BootCamp cuz Cheryls makin me CRAZY ! lol I adore BC and all this chatter makes me so antzy... Have I ever told you Tgirl how much I enjoy your Live life/love life outlook? Sure you have your moments of freak outs like all of us but when you eat cake, ice cream... sinful foods you are just so darned OK with it! I LOVE that about you! Have a great day & dont let'em work you too hard!

Off to run a ba-zillion errands then gotta workout when I get home... See ya all in afternoon!:7

Hi guys, I am back. I have been really sick with the flu. I spent the last day of our Rally, (Sat.), in bed, vommitting. I still am not really eating. Little bits. I have a jewelry show tonight, and tons to do today. I will probably check back in tomorrow, hopefully 100%, and ready to work out!!
Lori

Good Morning! And, yes, it's a good morning! I didn't any admissions last night! YEA! Traci- I would still be in the roller skate generation as I can't seem to keep off the butt on roller blades!!

DH seems to be doing okay, found out why he was so bad the other night.....it's raining this morning! I swear...I could run a weather station off of him, he's so darn accurate with the weather and his back!! He's sleeping right now, and I am not about to wake him up!

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support/prayers/love. I really don't know what I would have done the last few months without the support and sounding board I get here on this board and this thread!!! THANKS!!!

Okay, that's off the chest! Speaking of chest...the DOMS are kicking in HARD from PUB on Friday! STILL!!!!! I know that the DOMS from PLB are starting as well!!}( }(

TG- Glad that you had an awesome weekend!

Traci- Be safe out there. I am so jealous of the shopping errands! I have a closet full of clothes that are in various manners of "fitting" from super loose to still rather tight! Of course, I don't get many opportunities to wear "regular" clothes. During the week, it's lounge and do stuff around the house and who needs to dress nice for that?!?! On the weekends it's scrubs!

I am off to snooze for a bit, I will see you all later!

Ms. Tracie: have you ever consider writing a book? God, has given you a great "gift" for words. Think about it. :) :) Hm...I see children’s books :) :) I miss talking too you guys too. I been considering getting my Internet service back on at home. I’ll see, ;)

Amy: glad to hear DH is doing better ;) I really miss not being able to talk to you guys on weekends :-( x( I still have to go and read Sat&Sun.

Isn’t PUB, excuse me French....the bomb! Its truly amazing, all the workouts I have of Cathe’s, but yet and still I get stuck on a few workouts and the other sit sometime years before I use them again. I re-visited Pour Hour yesterday haven’t done that one in years ;( ;( and you know what, I really enjoyed the workout. Okay, back to work get some rest

Teddygirl!

Traci, I agree completely with Teddygirl that you have a great way with words. And I agree with Jane, too, you are gorgeous. I add my voice to the many who note that you are a great inspiration to all of us here.

Teddygirl, hurray for PUB! It is truly one of my all time Cathe favorites. I still haven't tried Power Hour. Now you have me prompted to maybe do that some time very soon.

Amy, so glad DH is better again!!! What an ordeal. You are doing well to keep your spirits so strong.

Well, I weighed in again - 128.2 (AGAIN!) but bf% down to 19.3. That's down 2% from last week, which suggests I lost approx 2.5 pounds of fat but picked up a little muscle from the GS and circuit workouts last week. I'll take that. Thank heavens I'm tracking bf, or I'd be getting pretty discouraged here!

Clothes are fitting nicely. I'm smiling.

Have a wonderful afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

I was just wondering if anyone has Cardio Kicks on vhs, that they'd like to sale :) :p For some reason mines do not want to unwind, its wierd sometimes it does and other times it won't x( CK is one of my favorites.

I reallyyyyyy don't want to purchase Cardio Kicks & Circuit Max DVD for $45 bucks, I have CM on vhs, that's good enough for me. Actually, I never done CM, but watched it a few weeks ago and the workout is AWESOME. Just thought I ask.

Teddygirl~

Cheryl, that's so sweet of you :) :) But, I'm not going to go there, I don't trust there system. I had problems with them before I signed up years ago. And I still get emails saying someone is trying to access my account for purchase, something like that, its crazy. I just may post on open forum, if they don't beat me up. Thank you.

Teddygirl~

Hey gang.... daddy is doing better since they removed that thing from his nose this morning. They did a PT/INR (to check his clotting) before they would take it out and it was within the parameters for someone on Coumadin. Thanks for propping me up this weekend!

I worked today but I'm off tomorrow for my comp day (what a relief!)
I have my mammogram scheduled for tomorrow. Anyone who isn't up to date with their mammogram, call and make your appt now!!

MIC today and about to add on PUB abs....

Whew, Jane, what a relief! You've been on my mind today. He must be feeling so much better.

Wow, MIC and PUB abs is an ambitious proposition. And hopefully also good sress relief :)
Have fun!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.