Weight Watchers Monday 2/23

falinra

Cathlete
Hi Group,

Thought I'd start our thread this morning. My weigh-in was this morning and I lost 1.2 lbs - yeeeahh. Will check back in later.:D

Buffy you are welcome to join.

Today I had some green tea and toast with flax seed ground on top for breakfast. I will have to mess around with low point soup recipes because I find the weight watchers 0 point veggie soup not appealing at all. I was looking at the progresso soups at the grocery store that are supposed to be 0 points but they all have things in I can not eat, high in sodium and it is not the most economical thing to buy canned soups. The rest of the day I will spend studying so I will have to chew gum or something to avoid the mindless munching that often comes with studying. I will have to see if I have stuff in my cabinet to make a lentil soup. I like to make big pots of things and live off of them for a few days because I do not really have the time to cook.

Have great day everyone!

Welcome Buffy:)

Good late morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

This morning I had oatbran square cereal with skim milk. Now I am drinking a protein shake. I figure I will starting adding this everytime I do STS. I just got finish with disk 10. It was tough going up 70%.

I don't weigh myself every week. I do it 1 time a month because I would really get upset weighing myself every week. I have about 30lbs to lose. I feel like since I started the STS program that I am getting more fit.

For dinner I am make hamburgar pie. It its ground turkey or meat with tomato soup and corn with mashed potato on top which I only eat the meat part most of the time. I might take a little depending how much points I have left.

Thanks for the welcome.

Jacque - I didn't like the 0 point soup either until I discovered putting it in the blender and making it into a pureed soup. I add a bit of hot sauce also to liven it up. I find it much better that way.

Today's eats:

Breakfast
steel cut oats w/ 1/4 cup low fat milk (pre-workout)
protein shake - 3/4 low fat milk 1 scoop protein powder, couple frozen strawberrries (post-workout)

Snack
Orange

Lunch
Turkey on whole wheat w/ lettuce tomato
cut up carrots, cucs, and yellow pepper

Snack (planned)

Apple

Dinner
Vegie lasagna (weight watchers recipe but I added a bit more lf cheese so DH will eat it)
salad w/olive oil vineger

Workout
P90X legs and back (am)
40 minutes eliptical & abs (pm) (planned)

It is nice to have other folks to check in with. I don't go to meetings (on line only) so I hope checking in will help me be more diligent.

Buffy

Thanks for the welcome.

It is nice to have other folks to check in with. I don't go to meetings (on line only) so I hope checking in will help me be more diligent.

Buffy

Hi Buffy I also don't go to meeting either. I was doing the online but just canceled and brought the weight watchers calculator. I will see how I do and if I do bad then I will rejoin online.

2.5 pound weight loss for me!!!! Tonight is cheat night..not sure what I'm having, but it'll be gooooood!

2.5 pound weight loss for me!!!! Tonight is cheat night..not sure what I'm having, but it'll be gooooood!

Great job Jerry!! So what did you have for your cheat night? I have my cheat night on Saturday. I always get my usual happy ending sundae at Friendly's where Cathe use to work.

Hello, WW peeps!

I was kind of MIA this weekend... I had a TON of cleaning to do and laundry, so I mostly stayed away from the computer. I had a pretty good weekend except for one disastrous meal, but I mitigated some of the damage the next day by eating salad and taking a nice long walk.

My weigh-in was supposed to be tonight, but I got held up at work! :( I'm thinking of switching it to Saturday mornings anyway, because I don't think I can consistently make Monday meetings.

So happy for those of you that are losing!! :)

MC

Hi, everyone. I worked out yest to LIC = 700 calories burned. woohoo.

Today was supposed to be Cardio Kicks, but after the warmup - a friend called who needed to talk. Yep, at 6:15 am. So, that workout got canked. But, I made sure to eat within my points.

I had
B: 3 eggs
S: 2 cheese sticks, 2 pieces of choco.
L: Salad w/Chicken breast, 2 FF jellos
S: Apple, fiber bar
D: Almonds, orange (Because I had a meeting to go to)

I'm feeling good about my choices. Not the best ratio, but it worked for me today.

Shereta

Welcome Buffy. Congratulations Jerry!

I finished STS Disk 4 for the second week; I was able to do all the reps this week, but my arms are beat. It was a good workout. I made a chicken breast Quesadilla for dinner with some FF sour cream and salsa.

Becky

HI WW'ers!

Welcome Buffy! I'm an online only girl too! I didn't like going to meetings and here they are too far away and inconvenient times for me!

today started out kinda rough due to work stresses, but had a thick tomato soup and mini grilled cheese for lunch and black bean Healthy Organic soup with tortilla chips for dinner... I am a little full from all the diet soda I drank today though! will definately try to drink more water tomorrow!

Good job on the weight loss Jerry! Way to go!

I didn't weigh in this weekend because ah hem... sorry Jer... TTOM and I'm feeling rather bloated! will wait until next week and hope to see a bit of a loss by then!

Did STS disc 4 again tonite and loving the program... getting so much stronger, but haven't been doing all that well with the eating...

more tomorrow :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.