Weight Watchers for Mon Dec 17th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Hope you had a nice weekend? My workout for today is Slow and Heavy Legs!

Stacey thanks for the info! They all sound like fun!

BBL!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning girls

Another sleepless night for me. My DS come down with this very nasty hacking cough in the late afternoon yesterday.My doctor always told me that if a cough is dry,hacking then to give him breathing treaments. So I gave him one around 7:30 and noticed there wasn't any left in the bag the nebulizer's in,so I went to the closet to get another pouch and there was NONE LEFT! I immediately freaked and called the pharmacy(the 24/7 one I use) they had a prescription and said they would have it filled in thirty minutes. They called back about ten minutes later and said that they were out of the the breathing treatment soloution and didn't except another shipment until tommorrow! I called every pharmacy i could think of and they were closed! The 24/7 pharmacy I use is cvs,I just couldn't believe the rest of then in the area were closed???? Isn't that what there famous for? Being open 24/7?

I heard him coughing all night long:-( How could I let him run out of medicine? Talk about feeling like a lousy mother:-( I checked on him alot last night to make sure he wasn't gasping for air...scary! If he wakes up with the same hacking cough,Im taking him to the doctor.

Im not sure what workout I'll do today,since I did cardio/UB yesterday I can't do a circuit. Im thinking about doing thirty-forty minutes of lowmax then some LB work....bbl

Belinda-Have fun with slow and heavy legs}( ;-) I don't own that one,but the thought of something Slow and Heavy on your legs...sounds like,OUCH:7

Good Morning:)

I had such a good nights sleep! Awesome! I feel so well rested! Now, if I could only get my workout in now instead of this afternoon cause no doubt i will be feeling lazy by then! LOL
Its snowing here today. I thought it was calling for freezing rain but its snowing and the kids have no school. So I have both kiddies here today.
I weighed again today and i was amazed that I wasn't up. My eating wasn't bad yesterday but Ive always had this mindset that if I didn't workout,the scale would go up, but it was actually down. 117.4. We are suppose to be going out for supper tonight with my inlaws so I will have to be a good girl today.

I need to get a good workout in today! Im not sure what I will be doing but there is gonna be some good cardio and good weight work happening! I can't wait to torture myself! LOL

Amelia** You are not a terrible mother b/c if you were, you wouldn't have cared that you ran out of medicine! LOL Hopefully he is feeling better today.

Belinda** enjoy your workout. We had a great weekend, thanks for asking!

Speaking of weekends we are already planning next weekends activities! hehe We didn't have any plans so we have invited 3 of our close friends (couples) over for potluck. More of a laid back night, and no one as to dress up.Its gonna be fun though.

I may be back later, depending on how long the lap top is here for.DH is gone to snow plow the store parking lot.

Lori:)

There's a two-hour delay for the elementary school today due to icy roads. Isaac is such a pain about it--he keeps asking to go to the bus and I keep trying to explain that we could go but we'd be waiting for a long time. Five-year olds don't have a real great concept of time, of course. Ewan's nursery school class is canceled. I had planned on finishing Christmas shopping today, but now have to put that off another day or so.

I'm very sleepy today--didn't sleep well last night with my usual nighttime congestion. I think it's just allergies this time.

I think today's workout will be 4DS HIS + All Upper Body premix. Yesterday I did a relaxing Crunch: Candlelight Yoga.

Belinda, are you doing a Slow & Heavy rotation now? As for iTrain or Cardio Coach, so far all I've done is Cardio Coach and I really liked it. I used it to jog outside, though it's usually meant for treadmills or bikes or ellipticals. It worked well for going outside since they didn't talk about specific equipment settings, which I couldn't do. I found it really pushed me to get a good jog the one time I've gotten to use it (too much snow since then to jog this weekend).

Amelia, so sorry about your son being sick last night! You are definitely not a terrible mother--these things happen and who would have expected it would be so hard to get the prescription filled!

Lori, have fun torturing yourself with your workout today. ;) At least you don't have to do extra for me now. :p

Hello to everyone who follows. I'm going to get up and do something busy for a few minutes to wake myself back up!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi Girls-

Yay, Monday, but this is my last 'full' week. I have a 4 day weekend to look forward to (with Christmas Eve & Day)next week.

Today's workout is back/biceps and abripper. I am pretty sore from Plyo yesterday. That workout is a killer.

Amelia-sorry for your night and your precious kid. How horrible. Must have alot of people in that situation, for them to run out.

Lori-I am glad the scale wasn't up for you. I hate that. Isn't it weird how that happens? You workout really hard one day, the scale goes up, you don't workout and you lose weight. Weird.

Belinda-enjoy slow and heavy legs. Sounds fun.

Lainie-we posted at the same time! I will catch up with you later!

Carrie

Hi girls,

I am done with Slow and Heavy legs!

Laine enjoy 4DS HIS + All Upper Body premix! Excellent choice! I am not doing the Slow and Heavy rotation! Slow & Heavy legs are on the 4DS rotation! Thanks for the advice on CC! I will check it out!

Carrie have fun with back/biceps and abripper. Great workout yesterday! Enjoy your DOMS!

Off to get busy! BBL!

Hallo to everyone who follows today!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi gals! Can you believe it's Monday already? Crazy, and to think Christmas is only a week away.

So, my poor DH is home sick with a nasty head cold, so I'm taking care of him. He is really down with this one and it's really the first time he's been sick all Fall even with the rest of us catching stuff. Luckily, I'm feeling pretty good! I wasn't able to do pilates last night, so the plan is to do it tonight. Most likely will be Pilates for Abs (it's a Prevention workout led by Michelle Dozois).

Belinda, nice job on your workout today!!

Lori, yay on the full night's rest and feeling good today! Sleep is such a wonderful thing, eh? I hope you have a great day and are able to get a great workout in with your kids both home.

Amelia, oh man! So sorry your son is sick with a cough, and you are NOT a bad mom for running out of meds! I did the same thing a while back and literally didn't even have Tylenol in my cabinet. We had to run out late at night to get some. It happens:) Hope today goes more smoothly and you're able to relax a bit.

Carrie, nice job on the workouts! That's wonderful that you have a long, 4 day weekend coming up:) It's such a great feeling to know your in for a nice, long break.

Lainie, hello and outstanding job on the yoga yesterday! Sounds like you're back on track as well and I'm sure that's a good feeling. Hope you have a good workout today and fun with your kids being home. Lots of cold weather/snow/sleet going around for sure.

Okay everyone, Ryan is fighting his morning nap, going to go check on him. I'll try to check back in much later today/tonight after I finish my pilates, wish me luck!!

Stacey

Hi, everyone!
I decided to go for it with a smallish cheat last night - and the upside is that my workout was on fire this morning with energy. I think it was worth it. I did Cardio & Weights, but substituted the Stab. ball abs workout from B&G for the abs section at the end of C&W. Loved it. Feeling great and back to business again.

Lori, glad you slept well - and I hope you get that workout in this a.m. Weight down again??? You can afford a cheat or two at MIL's dinner tonight :)

Belinda, nice job! Love that workout.

Amelia, yucky on the sickness again. That is no fun.

Stacey, sorry your DH is sick. Mine is too. Not good at all. This is a bad winter for terrible strep throat and colds.

Lainie, I am envisioning you snowed in today. I'm seeing the pictures on the news and it looks terrible. I hope you can stay indoors. I guess you don't have much choice on that, LOL.

Carrie, will you post pix at the end of your P90X? I'd love to see your progress. very inspiring, I'm sure.

have a wonderful Monday, everyone!
Cheryl

Belinda** Good job on the workout. I never did do S&H vto often. I heard alot of people talking about bulking up so I stayed away! LOL

Amelia** Did you check back in with your workout? I don't recall. I hope you got it done.

Carrie** Nice workout, hope you enjoyed todays workout as well. How is the baby sleeping these days?

Laine** FUN FUN! Home with kids! hehe You don't have to tell me about it. Although DD was pretty good today.

Stacy** Does Ryan still have 2 naps a day? Rylan as been down to one for quit some time. He had a morning nap today b/c we are going out at 7 and I am hoping he will be in bed by then...although, he doesn't look sleepy at all, but that can change pretty quick.

Cheryl** My weight isn't actually down, it just teters between 116 and 119 and today I ended up being on the lower end of the scale.So what wasw your cheat last night...do you dare to tell us????

I did all the GS UB's when DS went for his nap and then in the afternoon I did a 6 mile run while DD watched him. The weight workout was really toughy. I pushed myself and used heavier weights. Im gonna be sooo sore tomorrow~!
I will be back in the morning gang. Have a good night everyone!

Lori:)

Hey girls,today was one of 'those' daysx( I haven't read anything above yet.

Instead of going into all the blah,blah details...I had to take ds to the docs.Hes got a croupe cough.she precribes some meds.I went to get them filled. Got home.The nebulizer wouldn't come on :eek::eek: called the doc agian(after we had a good laugh)she called in another precription for one.I had to drive about 40minutes to a home health place to get itx(x(.

Needless to say,no workout for me today. I was lucky to take a shower! Oh and during all this time,my ds throws about twenty temper tantrumsx( hes a strong little burger too;-)

so(sigh)ive got a dirty house,dishes and two kids to give a bath. Tommorrow is DD's b-day so Im going to try my hardest to do a hour and a half workout after taking her to school in the morning!

Were having a little b-day party for her in the evening! I've already ordered her dancing princess cake. She maybe staying home tomorrow because she was complaining of an earache this morning and when I picked her up from school she complained about it toox(. So she may have to go to the docs tommorrow.

anyhoot,I will catch up with everybody tommorrow. I hope everybody had a good day!I'll end this post in a smile:)

Hey again everyone!

Lori, great job on your workout today! So glad you were able to get one in and it sure sounds like a good one:) Ryan is really starting to phase out that second nap. If he gets a long morning nap (which he usually does now), then he doesn't go down for an afternoon nap (or if he does it is only 30min or so). If he for some reason gets a really short morning nap, then he may take a second nap that is longer in length. I think he'll soon only be taking one long nap a day, and I'm hoping to shift it to the midday timeframe.

Amelia, holy cow you're having a fun Monday!! Yikes, so sorry you've had so much drama today and certainly you really shouldn't even worry about a workout today. I hope all goes well this evening and you all have a wonderful birthday party with your DD! Tomorrow is a new day;)

Well, not looking like I'll squeeze my workout in tonight afterall, but I WILL workout tomorrow. I had another good week last week with workouts so need to have another week like that this week!

Have a great evening and I'll check back in after I work out tomorrow and let you all know what I did...

Stacey

Lori, great workout!

Stacey, your workout tomorrow will be twice as good.

Okay, my cheat was a small piece of lemon sour cream pie and a cookie - a couple of other tastes of things at the neighborhood party. My total calories were 1500 yesterday; not too bad.
That pie was the BEST. Definitely will be planning some of that again sometime soon.

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.