Weight Watchers HAPPY FRIDAY 10/6/06

teddy16410

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!
A couple of people checked in after I was nite nite so....

JANE: Haymax Carmax & GS Legs... now thats a record even for me ... hope you have a rest day soon!

CLAUDE: LOVE that movie time w/ DH! Good for you, family first. LOLOL It WAS BRANDY!!!! I had my boozes all mixed up! Thanks for the reminder... sounds like grandma made it exactly the same way, nice to know some things are universal!

AMY: Oh girl I am so happy for you! 2 pounds down!!!!!! I am so excited that you allowed your body a few weeks to get used to more APs.... look at you go!!! BTW: There will be a rule on this check in! NO PLATEAUS lasting more than a week! We are a smart group and can figure out how to SHOCK our little bodies! So so so pleased!

I had WI and I was down 1.2 pounds this week! VERY happy as my PMS is in full swing (just ask DH & dogs!)
I am all set for a great 10 days away although I will truely miss each and everyone of you....
I am taking a few Cathe Steps & PS Legs but then doing liter week w/ non cathe... Kathy Smith, Gilad, Slim Series, .... My plan is to still w/o as I normally due (duration) but to use the less intense w/os as a recovery week.... Easy to do as my DH fishes at 5am and I get up and w/o.
I'll be back on/off boards until 10am and then I am computerless until Sunday 10/15;(
I will so miss your daily chuckles, advise and all around positive energy, it makes my journey so much more enjoyable.... Dont forget me when I'm gone!!!!!!!! Hold my spot on the boards!!!!:7

Good morning Traci and all that follow....

Yes, Traci I was wiped out when I went to bed last night. Yesterday was my day off since I work the weekend and I think I'd rather be working!!

Did well yesterday, looking for a good day today.

ETA - I just read Amy's and Claude's post from last night. The last round of picking up hay wasn't so bad. They had brought some extra people with them for the last load and asked me to drive the truck since they had the extra hands. Yesterday afternoon was another story. I was very thankful for Cathe when I was throwing those haybales up on the trailer!

Good Morning!!!

Amy - Congrats on the 2lbs lost!!! That is amazing!!! Your hard work is paying off!!!

Traci - Congrats on your weight loss too, you both are inspiring me to get back on track on the weight loss journey.

I didn't do my exercises this morning, and probably won't be doing when I get home, because my BF and I are going on a double date with my bestfriend and this guy she met. She is lucky I like her, because I hate double dates with a passion, I find them kinda weird, and we are going bowling to boot, i freaking hate bowling, lol. Sorry for the rant, needed to get it off my chest, and love my bestfriend, but she plans things without asking me if I want to do it, and she just expects me to go ... I won't complain about this one, because I know she is really excited about it, but if she does this to me every weekend, I will say smtg, because I will go insane, lol.

I'll be back on to check in later, have a great Friday everyone!!!

Got my workout done this am... I did a non cathe Kickbox Circuit + non cathe Kickbox + obliques... 88 min and still burned about 300 fewer calories than w/ cathe! AMAZING what they woman can make us do!!!
BBL

HAPPY FRIDAY ladies!!! :7

Amy & Traci: Congrats on your losses. That is wonderful!! :D

I WI in the morning. I know I'll be up... I took 2 weeks off and it is TOM. But I also know that I am fully recommitted so I kno next week will be better.

Jane: Wow on your day yesterday. I would have been beat too.

Kern: Best of luck on your double date. You are a very good friend. :)

Off to work. Today is my short day. We're outta here at 3:30!

Everyone have a wonderful day and I'll check back later. :)

Great job Amy and Traci!!!

Had my WI this morning. No change. I'm actually relieved because eating and exercise were way off this week.

Anyway, I did my extra cardio workout last nite before dinner. It felt good and I wasn't really hungry afterwards. I didn't use all of the AP's I earned which is unusual for me.

Today I'm going to do a KPC/L&G premix. Traci, can you recommend a tough one? I have really done many of these premixes, but I know you have.

Going to try to earn lots of AP's today because I'm going out to dinner with DH. I'm going to try and save my Flexies for later in the weekend when we are going to an Octoberfest at a local brewery.

Have a great day.

Buffy

Happy Friday,

Amy – What is this I’m hearing? Your down 2lbs AWESOME woman, truly awesome :) :)

Tracie - Me..me..me going to miss you woman, congrats too you as well 1.2 lbs :7 and your PMSing that’s the way to work it ;) ;) You are so close to your goal stay focus! okay enough for now, until we meet again. Have a great vacation :)

Goood Morning, to everyone esle ;)

Yesterday, before class, I half heartedly did Imax 1 (1-5) and MIS abs :p

This morning, I did legs & glutes, Tonight, P90X chest shoulders & triceps. Lots of studying to do this weekend :eek:

Have a wonderful and I mean wonderful weekend everyone, ttys :D

Teddygirl~

Hi Buffy- Congrats on holding staedy this week... You must be doing alot right if your eating/wo werent up to norm for you!
As far as the premixes.... Thanks for asking. Depending on your time:
82 minutes }( KPC KB Cardio Drills + KB & Strength
61 minutes: KPC KB & Strength Circuit
55: KPC Kick/Punch drills (GREAT UPPER) + Leg Work (I like this one alot)
50: KPC KB & High Step Circuit

You could also just Mix n Match.... Pick Cardio parts from KPC that fall into your cardio time frame and tack on your favorite L&G "parts" based on the time you have.... My personal favorite is L&G Extreme (79 minutes) ... Because there are so many leg presses on high step my heart rate stays in cardio zone most of the time....

Whatever you do ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Kirsten: Have a wonderful Friday afternoon off!!!

Teddygirl: I think Imax ANY WAY DONE is Awesome! L&G & Upper P90.... Oh my you're really looking for full body DOMS today!

Kern: have a GREAT time on the dd! I kinda miss those days... BTW WHATS WRONG WITH BOWLING???????????? I love it! (thats as close to a "sport" as this gal gets!):+

Teddygirl... the workouts I posted??? Oh yea! I did a month long rotation of Body Blast Series so I used all the premixes + my own mumbo jumbo to keep from getting bored.... ;)

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( Leaving for bay now.....
Will miss you all very much! You all have a great 10 days and I'm going to come home Sunday the 15th and stay up all night reading all your entries!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{WW Team}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am sorry I missed Traci! I hope that she has a great vacation on the bay and that she keeps up the good work! I'LL MISS YOU, TRACI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (shouted extra loud in case she can hear me down the road;-) ;( )

Anyway, I stayed up until about 0330 this morning, finishing up laudry so there were uniforms to wear tonight. MailMan just woke my by ringing to freekin' doorbell. Oh well, I hope that I wouldn't miss Traci's leaving, but I did, so I will go back to bed

Everyone else....I will check in after dark from work and post! Later, Girls!

Good morning!

Well, the acetominaphin (sp?) and antibiotics for DDs ear infection kicked in pretty quickly yesterday, and we all got a good night's sleep - YAY! I was so bushed yesterday. She's world's better this morning; back to her chipper, happy self. My own cold has moved from my throat into my chest, but it's not really bad. I'm on the mend. This morning I only had 50 mins for my workout, so I did the SJP step & weights premix, and 25 sit ups. I broke a light sweat. So, how do I figure out the AP for this? I'm thinking 25 mins of moderate, and 25 minutes of light? Or would the whole thing be considered moderate? I have never really understood how to count Cathe's endurance weight work. It has a cardiovascular component to it, but it's not a cv workout, either.

This afternoon I have to go grocery shopping, which will earn me a few APs!

Traci - SUPER job on the 1.2 pound loss!! And of course we will hold your place! Who could possibly fill it?! Have a wonderful vacation. We'll still be here when you get back. Mwah! Mwah! We'll miss you dahling!!

Corrine - oh yes, I forgot to acknowledge your post a few days ago about the Canada thing! Yes, it's always nice to come across a fellow Canuck! Were you raised in Quebec? I was born and raised in a tiny town of 600 people, near London, Ontario. I did my BA(h) at King's College, University of Western Ontario, my MA at Queen's University at Kingston, and now my PhD at the University of Alberta. I love the idea of coop programs. You should be in a position to get a great job when you graduate! Two years will go by before you know it! Thank you for mentioning my girls. Both of them look like their father, and his mother. Sometimes I look at the two of them and wonder where *my* children are.

Amy - 881 calories with IMAX2?! Wow! So, how many APs do you give yourself for that? 1 point per 100 calories burned? So, 9 points? And you're down 2 pounds?!?! WOOHOO!!!!

Jane - The hay baling sounds like tough work. My DH used to bale hay for extra money in the summers, and he loathed it. How are your legs today? I guess they can't be that bad, if you're doing IMAX2 today!

Claude - thank you for the kind encouraging words. What movie did you watch? The almond butter sandwich sounds yummy-licious! Did the dogs bark?

Kirsten - Happy Friday!! Good luck with your WI! Sometimes they're not as bad as we think they will be. And at least you're holding yourself accountable, so to speak. Avoiding the issue doesn't solve the problem. So, good for you!!

Buffy - an awesome KPC/LG premix is the 85 minute one! It includes all the KPC cardio, circuited with all the LG standing leg work. Fun, fun, fun!!

Teddygirl - IMAX1 even half-hearted is still a great workout. I don't think smiling through a workout burns extra calories (or does it??)

Well, I've taken so long to write that I'm sure Traci is gone by now. To everyone else, I have a question. On Monday, we Canucks celebrate Thanksgiving (and JenniferMarie watches an NHL game LOL!). We're actually having our dinner on Sunday, at a friend's house. I want to collect mucho APs to eat on Sunday, so should I do:

1. BodyMax
2. SJP/SB cardio premix (90 mins)
3. MIC
4. A Terminator workout (which one?)
5. A Hardcore Extreme workout (which one?)
6. Other - like what?

Cheers!
Sandra

Kirsten - Sooo lucky to have the afternoon off!! Enjoy it!!!

Traci - We will all miss you, enjoy ur trip!
And there's nothing wrong with bowling, it's just not for me, lol. We are going disco bowling too, hahaha, cheezy, but I'll try my best to enjoy it.

Sandra - Yes, I have lived in Quebec all my life, in the same small house. I live just outside of Montreal, and I love it here. I hate the crap of english/french seperation, but nowhere is perfect. I believe I will stay in Quebec for the rest of my life, but you never can really know, but I love it here and wouldn't move unless I had too.

Lunch break is over, I'll come back later! Cya

Corinne

:)

Good morning everyone!

Sandra--
I don't think it's my bicep(unless it's a lower part that ties into the elbow); it actually feels more like the upper forearm. Really it just feels like someone tried to pull off my arms from the elbow down:p But I can straighten my arms today so thats a big plus LOL!

Hurray for a good nights sleep--I hope your little one is feeling better. I just got over a chest cold myself--it was the longest cold I've had in while. I know where London ON is, my Dad used to go to airshows there. I grew up in WNY. And I vote for IMAX Extreme from the Terminator video or BodyMax--if those don't help work off a Thanksgiving dinner I don't know what will ;-)

Traci--
Not that you'll read this until you return, but have a great vacation! And I think CTX is a deceptive collection. Cathe packs a lot of punch into those short workouts. I've actually gotten some of my best overall results when I stick with CTX for a while.

Traci and Amy--great losses this week--very inspiring!

I'm not sure what workout I'm doing today, but I need one to work off the Pumpkin Spice Latte I just had. Maybe one of the IMAXs or if I think my arms can handle it one of the CTX ones.

Happy weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it this weekend or Monday,

Kim

Hi everyone -
Just got back from Mom's. Cleaned her bathroom, ran some errands, did her groceries, fixed her computer, got her all settled and now I get to start on my to-do list.

I skipped the am workout. Back was feeling a little spasm-y so I decided to wait it out a bit. Feels better now, I'm hoping to get in a nice cardio workout at the gym this afternoon. DH pointed out that my back seems to act up whenever I'm feeling stressed and you can say this week's been just a little stressful. I'm going to start watching to see if the connection holds true.

Traci - looks like I missed you, but great job with the 1.2 lbs!! Hope you have a great time on vacation.

Amy - congrats on the 2 lbs!! Hope you got some good sleep after you kicked the mailman's butt!

Corinne - just go expecting to have a blast - at least you'll be with people you like!

Kirsten - good luck at WI. Your committment is more important than what the scale says at this point.

Teddygirl - everyone needs a lite day of workouts, of course Imax is NEVER a lite workout. You did great! And your workout plans today are giving me the DOMS!!

Buffy - Enjoy the dinner with DH and the Octoberfest!

Sandra - so glad you and DD are feeling better. Nope, the dog didn't bark :). We watched the end of Bewitched - it was cute. As for the workout - peresonally I always go for an Imax if I want to really crank out some AP's. I also add a riser, that cranks every workout up.

Kim - happy to hear your arm's feeling better. So what workout did you decide to do?

OK off to get a workout in. Happy friday everyone!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey Sandra - the legs were fine today. I am reaping the rewards of the Butts and Guts Sept 05 rotation I did last month. Any of those workouts will rack up the AP's but I definitely tend to burn more calories on circuits than straight cardio.

Will try to be back later for some more personals, sorry guys.... I worked 10 hours today, did my workout, ate supper before I passed out and now I have to give DH some attention. Hopefully will bbl....

Well, ladies!

It's been a rather busy day, and yes, Claude, I wanted to pull a Kick Max on the mailman today!!! Part of the problem is that DH does NOT sleep at night and hasn't since 1992 when he came back from the Persian Gulf (it's part of the Gulf War Syndrome that "doesn't exsist"). Anyway, as near as I can tell, it's a subconscious thing that his brain doesn't allow him to sleep until it's light out, because "it's not safe to". Having said that, he also wears headphones to listen to the TV so that I don't have to while I sleep, thus, he doesn't hear the doorbell.x(

Tonight was C&W, and I was able to run through 2 of the cardio sections twice and wasn't late for work (last week I thought I had enough time to "add on" and was almost late for work because I *didn't* have the extra time I thought I did).

Sorry, no time for personals, work is hectic tonight. We are pretty short staffed, so I don't have time to daudle!

I will see you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.