Weight Watchers Halloween Tuesday Check In 10/31

teddy16410

Cathlete
happy Good Morning to all! Slept 5 hours last nite..back up at 230am but feeling good! Got my shipping notice for Friday delivery at 3am:) So P90X TODAY, Amy Bento THUR, Cathe FRI, Jari Love in 3 weeks.............Oh MY - I think I'm set for at least until Cathe's NEXT series is produced!!

Had a GREAT Upper W/o yesterday... I wanted a complete upper but also wanted to do GS so I did the 2 Timesaver Premixes on them... Clocked in at 64 minutes with warm up & cool down. Sure wish I'd thought about that before... Its my fav!

Today is cardio & abs. If I have high energy I'll do HCE but if I poop out then I will do CC3 and probably a 30 minute Hiit of some sort.

I think I got all personals done on yesterdays board.... Have a wonderful Halloween...(my least favorite day of season)... I'm a fuddy dud...no dressing up, no candy, no parties I have always just disliked the whole thing even as a kid... I think I need professional help.:p

Anyway...You guys enjoy whatever your ritual is and be safe out on the roads as those adult costume people are usually hitting bars for happy hour. :7

Good Morning Traci!

I am just up checking then back to bed for a while. Today is my WI (changed from Thursday), so I will be either do a run later this morning or a step something. I haven't decided. We'll see if changing to before a heavy weight day makes a difference on the scale!

I was so surprised when I checked my email this morning. I received a shipping notice that I will receive my Cathes on Thursday!!! I totally didn't expect them until Thanksgiving timeframe!!! I didn't preorder until May/June sometime!!! Wow, she must have little elves working in the shipping department!!!

Sorry about the insomnia, again, Tracy! Will chat later!

Good morning Traci and Amy...no time for personals this morning....weighed in this morning and up 3 1/2 pounds from last week, I knew I'd shot myself in the foot the last two days!!!! Official weigh in this evening at WW meeting... plan on drinking a ton of water this morning to flush out the junk. Don't know if anything will take care of a 3 1/2 pound gain though!

Hi Ladies,

I see you're early birds too! I'm usually up at 5a.m. to do a fasted workout. Today I did Lowmax, 2nd day of the Nov. '05 Fat Burning Focus rotation.

My weigh in day is Wednesday and I am happy that in the rotation the upper and lower body weight days come after the weigh in. I definitely swell with DOMs following weighted workouts.

Amy good luck with your weigh in. Let us know ASAP. Traci enjoy your workout. I love HCE #3.

NUTRITION:
M1- WW Protein Shake w/ skim kilk, 1/2 frozen banana
M2- 2/3 slow cooked oats, 1 egg, 3 egg whites
M3- 2/3 cup Tabouli. Natural Gourmet Chicken Patty
M4- Apple w/ Tbs PB
M5- Grilled chicken breast w/skin...but then removed for eating, green beans, 1/2 small sweet potato

Have a mindful day of eating!

X

Jane: Water & a different scale perhaps:-( So sorry about the WT... you KNOW it will be gone the day AFTER official WI! No worries... somebodys got new DVDs;-)

Madam X: (hehehehe love calling you that!): Great early LowMax! I may be up early every day but my workouts seem to come later and later...INTERESTING note on the wt lifting/scale...Amy & I were talking about that last week. We both are doing cardio days intentionally now the day before WI... Just as I say that I lifted yesterday and today (unofficial WI) I was down a full pound??? Who can figure this body stuff out?

Have a great day...CLAUDE & CHERYL: Did you stay up too late at the party???? Too many ritas? chips? salsa? guac?;-)

Okay, well I felt like I stumbled through the warmup of Imax and then on to Rhythmic step. I totally didn't feel like I was in to doing my stuff, but when I finally stopped, I had burned 600+ calories! I felt like I had only done about 40 min of cardio and when I looked at the HRM, it was over an hour! I am blaming donating blood yesterday to my blah workout this morning, but it's done now. Off to shower, WI then to return some stuff to V.Secrets. Some of their stuff fits great, others the same size fit so funny on my. But then again, they really aren't built for "women of substance"!!!

Will let ya'll know how WI goes!!! I am thinking positively!!!!(and keeping the fingers crossed!)

Happy Tuesday,

Tracie - your in for a treat :p :p

This morning, low max, tonight mis & abs. Then on too school testing tonight arghhhh. We have 5 more weeks left AND I CAN’T WAIT until the end, MAN!

I’m selling chocolate candy bars for our church, guess what, I woke several times last night and each time i woke, I ate a bag of MM talking about being a sicko :9 :9 Half sleep eating MM alls me could do was laugh this sh$$ is crazy, but it was good. Is there an doctor in the house :eek: x(

I haven't recieved confirmation yet regarding new dvd's ;( ;(

Teddygirl~

Good Morning!!

I ate according to plan yesterday except I had a point left over so I had mini bag of popcorn last nite. No worries there.

This morning I did CC #2. My ankle feels better but I didn't want to push it so instead of running I just cranked up the incline on the TM. It was a pretty good workout. I also did Coremax (balanced core premix).

Buffy

Hi, everyone!

My, some people are up early around here.

Traci, you got your Cathi confirmation at 2 a.m.????? Wow! Mine still hasn't come.... I'm number 12265, so maybe today's the day I get notice...

I've been eating TERRIBLY the last few days... not so much calorie wise as choice wise, and now I'm feeling no energy. That'll teach me.

Interestingly, on weigh -in day I've generally been doing a long run right before weigh-in to try to sweat it out so that the DOMS swelling doesn't cost me. Sometimes it works. (heh, heh)

Madame X - I like that.

Amy, stumbled through the warm up of IMAX 3 sounds about right. I actually sent my copy to someone else on my Ya Yas thread... I just couldn't keep my feet straight. I'm excited to try Low Max, though, and of course LIC!!

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi gang-
Cheryl: Oh I think you'll love LowMax! Its really an awesome lower workout if you set your focus there... I actually started using it AS a lower... I do it with 1-2 # ankle weights...GOOD BYE Saddlebags! I bet your shipping notice is in your hot little hands by Thursday morning!!

Buffy: Another OP day- you go girl!... Smart move just using incline to protect your ankle. I really appreciate you sharing that cuz I was going to blow off cardio today due to lack of sleep but I just may go ahead & do CC3 w/ incline vs speed focus. How'd you like Balanced Core? I really like the premixes on CM better than the orig.

Teddygirl: LOL on the MMs night.... Do you always work out 2 x a day or is this a new thing you're doing? Also- is one always cardio and 1 weights? Curious minds want to know.

AMY: I hope WI brings you sheer joy! If not, go back to VS and buy some more...Thursday you will be stoked! Congrats on getting the wonderful notice. FABULOUS 600calorie burner lady!

AMY & TEDDYGIRL: Email me your shipping info and I'll get those workouts to you tomorrow. As if you wont have enough to do lololol

I want to take a nap but I also want to see my UPS man and go GRAB the P90X out of his hands! Think he'd take it the wrong way if I jumped on his truck??????

Check in later..... PS: I think Claude is still on the Margarita Ville board we were hanging in last night...

Howdy everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA. DH and DD were on vacation last week, so therefore I was not LOL! I'm getting back on track this week though--after the Halloween madness today that is.

Today I got in a run and some time on the elliptical which is good because I've been nibbling on candy all morning. Traci, I'm with you on the disliking Halloween thing. I never liked it. The only reason I do anything with it now is because of my kiddos.

Well, it's off to carve another pumpkin, clean the house, attend DD's Halloween parade/party, trick or treat, get the kids ready for bed, and pass out. I think that covers it:p

I'm jealous that some of you are getting your DVDs shipped already. I preordered but haven't gotten an email yet.

Have a great day,
Kim

PS--I'll gradually catch up on the posts I missed.

ohhh, my aching head... hehehe:p

I got 'em!!! They got here this morning but DH didn't tell me. I just tracked them on UPS and saw that he signed for them at 10:30 this morning!! And Traci - you will LOVE the surprise. I won't spoil it, I just know you'll love it. If you could have picked it out personally, it couldn't be better.

Today was GS Legs, but had to modify a couple of things as my ankle/heel was bothering me again. I saw the massage therapist today (last visit for the back issue which is all cleared up) and he took a looksy. Well turns out, the reason I was getting electrical like twingles up the back of my heel was because my calf muscles were too tight. He worked on them for about five minutes and it's amazing the difference I felt. Cheryl/Buffy - is that the type of pain you're having too?

Eating, well let's just say the online party last night turned into a real life mexican dinner party and it's continued a bit into today. Top it off with the Halloween candy I bought for the little kiddies and it's not going to be an OP day.

Traci - I'm with you, I don't care much for Halloween. Although I do love to see the little ones all dressed up and too shy to even say trick or treat. We give out candy until 8 pm or until we run out, which ever comes first. And if the trick or treaters are taller than me (5'3") I don't answer the door.

Amy - I find that ALL brands have that sizing problem. One item will fit great, next item, same size doesn't fit at all. I wish women's clothing was sized like men's - a 35 is a 35 is a 35, know what I mean?

Teddygirl - you can't sell it if you eat the inventory, silly! Sleep eating though, hmmm, that's an idea...

Buffy - great idea on the TM, using incline only. I've become addicted to the sprints, but I'll have to keep the incline only method in mind if my heel/ankle act up again.

Cheryl - I love Lowmax - for some reason I always dread starting it, but once it's going I love it. Weird, I know.

Kim -rest up, you'll need it when you do get those DVD's.

Happy Tuesday people!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Traci - I really like the Coremax premixes. Some areas are a bit choppy and you have to hurry up and get the ball but otherwise I like them. Keeps me from getting too bored because I don't have them memorized so I'm not dreading what's coming next. Can you tell that abs are not my fav?

Claude- Using the incline on the TM really helps me. I sometimes get knee issues due to an old injury (this ankle thing is new) and it works pretty well. I'm not feeling any pain in my ankle today despite the workout this morning so I'm guess the incline works for ankle problems too.

I've been pretty good about not eating the Halloween junk around the office but I caved to some candy corn. I had about 2 pts. worth. Oh well, it could have been worse, some evil person has all kinds of my favorite chocolate bars on his desk}( . I'm staying outta there.

Buffy

Yayy, just got my confirmation! My DVDs arrive Nov. 7. I ordered toward the end of August. So this is sooner than I was afraid it would be.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Cheryl

WI went GREAT!! Down 1.5 lbs from last week! That puts me BACK at 69.5 lbs total loss for the last 2 yrs!!!

It was a different lady than I usually see and she was older (70's). I thought that she was rather nice, but I have heard others call her "The Dragon Lady" because she really gets on to you if you gain. She complimented me on how well I was doing and that I am only 1 lb away from the "magic" 70....when I told her that I have been flirting with that 70 for the last 5 months, so it's really not an issue for me anymore and that it's taken 2 yrs to lose this weight. She said something to me that I really liked, she said, "Yes, it may have taken you 2 yrs to get where you are, but just think, where would you be now if you hadn't been coming to WW for the last 2 yrs?" It really got me to thinking!

All the errands are done, and I just want to curl up on the couch and snooze! I even got the grocery shopping done and put away! DH said that he didn't think that I bought a whole lot and I told him, "With as much Stupid that was walking around WalMart today, it was dangerous for me to stay any longer than I did....I probably would be in jail for assault". x( x( x(

We bought a new vaccuum cleaner....the new Dyson 17 Animal. Holy cow, I had to empty the bin after one room, there was enough cat hair for a whole 'nother cat!!! Not to mention the cat hair off the recliner!!! I emptied the bin 4 times!!! I love it! It's also got so much suction that it's almost self-propelled, so DH likes to use it as well. Now I won't mind vaccuuming! I HATED using his Kirby!

Thanks! It's easy to get caught up in the little numbers from week to week and forget about the BIG number and just how far I've come!!!

Cheryl: Woo Hoo Are you doin the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!

AMY: You must have been in my Walmart & Kroger......I bit the head and ears and nose off the Kroger manager then got in my car and cried...uh, ya think I am sleep deprived????? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for your wt loss! I just knew it would start poppng w/ some extra calories and little less cardio...You have found your SWEET SPOT as they say. WooHoo

Gotta go feed dogs BUT My P90 came and I am FASCINATED! I took today as REST so I can start the Lean rotation... The minimum calories they allow is 1800.... 36 points a day...but its actually only 35 more a week than I eat now to lose wt... Will gradually ease up to that. Wont it be wonderful if I really can prove that you can lose wt on 1800 calories.....droppin' to my knees and lookin up just thinking about it.... Any way......I gotta run , my head is spinning and Dh pulling in ........
Back later I hope!

Buffy;I so agree about the fast pace... kinda puts ya in cardio mode tho! 2 points worth of candy.THATS AWESOME! the only reason I havent eaten any is because I havent seen any HAHA

Kim; GREAT to have you back....feels a little "off" when a regular isnt around. Glad all is OK tho

Claude; A REAL party and no invite? Whats up w/ that???? LOLOLOL about the 5'3" limit to get candy.......THAT cracks me up.
Our little community does something for kiddies at rec center so we never have tricksters at the door:D :D :D :D I like kids but my crazy dogs don't....they'd be barking all night if they saw costumes and kids.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.