Weight Watchers FRIDAY check-ins 11/3

Official WI this morning was down .8:D Finally broke another "#" mark after 2 weeks of same range... The great part is that I was able to eat a lot more (32 pts daily avg) and less cardio more wts. My BF% is also moving downward which is my primary focus. Overall feeling very good about things right now!

Today is P90X Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps & Abs. REALLY looking forward to a no cardio day.:7

Buffy & Amy: GET BETTER SOON! You both must feel HOORID if you didnt even open your new DVDs... now thats something that a DR needs to look into!!!

Kim: Yippee on Delivery Day today...ME TOO!!!!!!! What are you going to do first???

Sandra: LOL not doing BM2 after B&G day.... LOLOLOLOL You talked about low ends and my smile left my face, MAJOR dread factor for me... was hoping Cathe would "forget" those this time! AT LEAST no Hover Sits (or whatever they are called) ... please tell me NONE of those....

:p

Jennifer: Hang tough girl... Are you on a special project at work right now or is it always this intense for you? just take care of yourself.

Hope everyone has a thrilling Friday... My DH & MIL are off to opening day of Deer Season... (not my thing but heh- they are texans through & through) I'm a tree hugger from CA... What a strange family we are! Back later after I get them out of here!!

Good morning to Traci and all that follow.

Another crazy week for me, at least its Friday. :)

Traci: Great job on the WI, that must feel great!

Amy & Buffy: Feel better soon. :)

Oh wow, got my new workouts last night. I previewed Cardio Fusion only as it was all I had time for... Um yeah I'm scared. :eek:

Anyhow, it's been a good week. I thank you all for the suggestions as far as my WW struggle goes. I have decided to go back to online as honestly I had better success there than I have with meetings. Not sure why, but I am weird I know. In any case, I'll WI tomorrow and let you know how it has gone.

Time to hit the shower. Everyone has a wonderful day!! :7

Morning Kirsten!
Congrats on new "arrivals"... You are now officially now required to do all of then at once & report back!:p
I dont think you are weird ay all! I too get incredible results using JUST online ww services... I did the meeting route a few years back and found it a less than positive experience... afterall WW Meetings are just made up of people and lets face it not all of them are what everyone needs... I can be on computer alot more (more accountability) than I can be at meetings.... You just do whatever works for you! Good Luck on WI tomorrow.

Thanks Kirsten and Traci. I'm actually feeling a bit better today. Unfortunately, I'm leaving town, so my new Cathes will have to wait.

Traci, are you enjoying P90X? Mine should be here today. I don't know what to do. I really want to do the P90X rotation as planned. But, what about my new Cathes??? What a dilema.

WI this morning, a bit down from last week but I can't really be sure where I am because its TTOM. We'll see next week.

Have a great day all.

Buffy

Good Morning all!

Traci- Congratulations on the loss!!!! I noticed the ticker change immediately!

I was up around 0100 this morning so I previewed most of DM, I ended up falling asleep at the end.

Buffy- I am glad that you are feeling better. I hope that you have a good trip this weekend

I can't tell if I am feeling better or not. My head still feels like it will explode and I am still having problems regulating my body temperature. I think that I will have to bite the bullet and call in sick for work tonight....although I HATE doing that.

Eating hasn't really been much of a focus, either. I haven't been that hungry, but have been keeping up on the fluids.

Congrats on your weight loss Traci! Nice work.

I did Low Impact Circuit this morning and loved it. Slightly faster paced low impact workout than her previous ones, lots of long lever moves and compound weight exercises. Cathe has really reduced alot of the building and repeating of moves and gotten into the meat of the exercises. For example, I noticed that she often omits the learning phase on the other side onced you'ved learned it on the first side. A real fat burner!

I am off for the w/e, traveling w/ hubby and stepson to visit my step daughter at Univ. of Vermont. I have Butts and Guts on tap and have packed the 5lb weights and deflated stability ball! I am trying to plan my meals as best as possible but we all know how hard it si to travel and make good choices!

Enjoy your weekend.

X

TGIF...

Morning All :)

Good news, scheduled delivery is Monday I’m so excited. But, it only said for BM which I order on 10/25 :p :p

Now mind you, I placed my order for B&G in August 06 and DM in September 06, it said nothing about those. Maybe I’m just starting to panic or something, But, I did a search for all the orders that I placed in the last 6 months and only BM came up, hm....strange. Maybe I should call customer service. Any who, its Friday Yip yip yippee…

I was too tire to get me buns up this morning, so stressed with this dog gone Tax Course, man I tell ya I really didn’t want to go last night, but I pressed my way :7 Because, its'getting very close to FINALS. Oh, by the way I aced my mid term.

Tonight’s workout, a short cardio (not sure which) and P90X CS&T, I’m with you Tracie ;)

I brought broccoli and wheat pasta for lunch/dinner, with a few slices of grilled chicken breast hoping the pasta will give me a little energy for workout tonight. Well gotta get back to work,ttys :p :p

Teddygirl~

Just finished my P90X Shoulders & Arms (Bi Tri)....OH MY GOD I"M IN HEAVEN! This is my kind of strength workout!!!! The hour flew by! The format is EXACTLY what I would have set up for myself if I knew how to do that stuff! I lifted heavier than I ever have and am already feeling DOMS. It is going to be VERY hard for me to ever not do P90X as my strength... Good thing he has multiple DVDs of each part! Ab Ripper X was 100x moredifficult for me than Ab Rippers 100 & 200. I modified EVERY single exercise and my abs are screaming...

Buffy: I re-worked the rotation starting next week so I can easily incorporate Cathes new stuff & Amy Bentos new stuff... I think I'll be very happy with the rotation. FEEL BETTER... got vibes from your note that you still were not feeling well at all. REST REST REST

Amy: You've got BAD CRUD!!!! Stay home as planned and try to sleep... 1am is way too early to be up when you are sick...Want me to bring you some chicken soup???

MadamX: Have a great weekend w/ family... we'll see you on Monday! Thanks for LIC review, its a keeper!

Teddygirl: I'd definately send CS an email at least to check things out. LOL @ your headache remark about Tax class... I get headaches PAYING them! lol. ENJOY your Workout today! We'd have some fun checking in and comparing DOMS everyday!

Off to Wally World before the local crazies get off at noon for the day. BBL!

Good Morning all!

Traci--I'm going to preview them first before I decide which I'll do first. I'm leaning towards Butts and Guts. If I get the bonus one, that may get first choice. I'll let you know--our UPS guy never shows up until about 7pm so I've got a while to wait.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Kim

Hi, everyone -

Traci CONGRATS on the weigh-in (I'm so jealous. I don't think mine tomorrow will go so well) and double congrats on the great P90x workout!! What an upper.

Madame X, thanks for the LIC review. It sounds so good.
Mine come Tuesday.

Today I had thoughts of doing PUB, but remembering the WI tomorrow and the big run I have planned tomorrow a.m. I did 1/2 of Low Max (for the first time) and stretch Max #2 instead. Loved it.
Low Max was challenging, but not nearly so tricky as IMAX 3. 70 minutes would have been too much for me today, though.

Amy, please try to rest!

Buffy, you, too!!!

Tonight is my special report card reward night with my daughter Nadia (14). She's getting eyebrow, upper lip and belly wax at the spa. She's so beautiful, but her dark ethnic hair drives her nuts. It'sll be fun.

Have a great OP day, everyone, and TGIF!!
Cheryl

Hi everyone -
Scale is up today ALOT. I hate when that happens; my brain goes all funny and I eat poorly in spite of the weight gain. I've got to get a gripe.

Workout this morning was DM Total Body premix. Ummm, must say I've got mixed feelings. Some of the exercises really brought a good burn, but not all and certainly less than half. Granted, I didn't do the cardio portions which tend to pre-exhaust your muscles so I'm sure that contributed to the less than intense workouts. I'm planning on hitting the gym tonight for a TM run with CC to make it feel like I really did workout.

Cheryl - that's so great that you're having report card reward night with DD. My own DD is 14 too, so I understand how nice it is to do those kinds of things together.

Traci - Congrats on the .8 loss! MIL goes deer hunting too? Wow, my Dad is a hunter, but must say none of the women in his family are into it. Darn it all, now you've got me wanting P90X too!!

Amy - you poor thing, take care of yourself and feel better soon!

Buffy - you too, take care of yourself. Hope you feel well enough to enjoy the weekend!

Kirsten - Nah, not weird at all. You've got to do what works for you and if meetings don't do it, then don't waste your time. If it wasn't for my leader, I would have bagged meetings long ago.

Kim - I've got B&G on tap for tomorrow morning!

X - have fun on the weekend trip to VT.

Teddygirl - Congrats on the great midterm!! More power to you doing the whole tax thing. Not my cup of tea.

OK - time to do the dreaded BillMax. Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

I got my DVDs today and previewed Butts and Guts--and I'm having the same freeze issue that many others have reported. I'll still be able to do most of the workout until I can get a replacement--it will just take some time to get to the menu and work into the next area. Judging from what I saw and what I've heard, I'll probably be grateful for the break LOL!

Have a great night everyone!
Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.