Weight Watchers for Fri Dec 14th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am getting ready for 4DS Bootcamp & Tri/Bi!

Have a great day all. Boy we are all doing great this week:)

BBL!

Belinda

Hi ladies,

I am done with Boot camp plus Tri & Biceps! :) Tomorrow I will do Yoga that is it for this week!!

Not sure if I check in again, I have a busy day ahead. Tonight is the military ball!

My best to all. Gotta run

Have a great day!
Belinda

P.S. I still have DOMS in my butty!
}(

Hey Girly Girls:)

I don't think I got to check in at all yesterday:eek: thats not like me at all!!! Just finding it a little harder these days b/c I don't get to sit down very long. Gone are the days of a baby that can't move:-( :)

Yesterdays workout ended up being a 5 mile run. I didn't really enjoy it though b/c I left DS in DD"s hands and sometimes she doesn't keep a close eye on him. They were in the kitchen (above my head) and she kept doing some kind of dance on the floor and everytime she did this, I thought DS was falling down the steps.I had to get off eventually and tell her to stop. I also got off a couple more times to check on things and everytime he seen me he started to cry....ugh! Anywaysssss......

Im not sure what todays workout will be but I am working all weekend so it has to be something tonight. If I don't eat supper I should be able to get a good workout in after DS goes to bed:) DH has hockey and DD's is having a friend sleepover so I may be home alone:) Tomorrow night we have DH's christmas party and if I don't get up tomorrow morning to workout, then I won't get a workout in tomorrow, and then Im likely not to get a workout in Sun as well b/c I know I will be tired from staying out late the night before and working all day. If i get a good workout in tonight, then I can get up tomorrow morning and get a small run in....that should be enough.

Belinda** Enjoy your day and have fun tonight! Good job on the workout!

I will be back later!!! I promise!

Lori:)

Hey girls

Today isn't starting very wellx( It seems that DH miscalculated the back account and we have been charged an overdraft feex(x( a fee we definitaly don't havex(! We got into an arguement about it,our arguements are pretty much a couple of words passed between us and then we walk away. I hate confrontations of anykind and will do my best to avoid them.

anyhoot,then I had an idiot pull out infront of me while taking DD to school. There was nobody behind me,she could of waited! And the bad thing is she was also taking her kids to school and I was behind her the whole way home to! LOL she probably thought I was stalking her,I don't care,serves her right for pulling out in front of me}(

ok,had to vent

so I didn't get my power walk in yesterday because of my kids being sick,my DS is still a bit sick but I will try to do 30mins of B&Gs and then a 30 cardio to make up from yesterdays lossx( My eating hasn't been that great either,Im definitely NOT staying around my calorie rangex( maybe going over a hundred or twox(!

Lori,Belinda-your some busy gals these days

Lori-good job on your run yesterday,I know how frustrating it is to be disturbed while working out.Wednsday my kids were fighting the entire time I did PHx(x(

Belinda-have a 'ball' at the ball tonight ;-)(I know,Im a dork,lol)good job on your workout as well

bbl

ETA- LOL at all the x(x( :+

Amelia** To funny!x( x( x( LOL Prehaps you should just stay home today...don't go out anymore! LOL People will only tick you off more. Oh Santa is a little hard on everyones bank acct's these days. I hate fees from the bank, they are such a rip off! We have a cc that we didn't activate and the other day we were chared $105 for fees..."hello!!!!!!" We haven't used them, why would we be charged! Get a good workout in, you will feel better!

Well, my boss told me to go buy myself a new coat today:) I really need a long warm coat for work and he told me to go get one! So I get to go shopping soon! YIPPEE!!!

ok,im coming to canada and going shopping with lorie(at her bosses expense}()
lol,lori,your right I need to stay home the rest of the day! My ds just pitched a big ol' fit because his biscuit wasn't whatt he wanted(apperantly he didn't want it cut into small pcs x( ) now im in the process of making another onex(

ok,I do feel a little bit better,I know I'll feel better after I get my workout over with,after mickey mouse clubhouse im going for it:+

Hi Ww!

It's Friday! Today's workout is KenpoX. I may try and add on Cathe's Kickbox from 4DS. Kenpo is good, but you know how sometimes after you do a workout for so long, it becomes easier? I feel like I may need a little more challenge. And also work off a few sweets I
'may' have been indulging on!

Amelia-just think, pretty soon you will be working and you won't have to worry about overdraft fees! They are so annoying, but that's how the banks make money. Definately not on the measly interest they pay on your acct. Get that workout in and you will feel better.

Lori--Sounds like a busy weekend! Sounds like you have a good plan with your workouts. I do the same thing--I double up when I know I won't be able to fit everything in. Seems to work out ok. I prefer to workout out everyday, as I'm sure you do to! Have fun getting your new coat!

I will be back after my w/o.

Carrie

Hi everyone. I confess I'm skipping yoga class today because I woke up a bit late and didn't have breakfast before getting the kids off to school. So I came home to eat instead of going to yoga. Technically it's better to do yoga on an empty stomach, but I didn't want it so empty it would be growling and distracting me.

I think I'll do a circuit workout later today, or maybe just some cardio. I feel like I need to do some weights but I'm very sore after shoveling a lot of snow yesterday.

Yesterday I ended up doing part of the low impact kickboxing premix from KM. Then I quit before I was finished to go out and shovel snow before it got too dark. DH was at work so I cleared the drive so he could get in when he came home. I ended up going out again after the kids went to bed and shoveled some more. Now we have the best shoveled driveway and sidewalk in the neighborhood, if I do say so myself.

Belinda, have fun at the military ball. I hope your DOMS doesn't hinder your dancing around. :)

Lori, I sympathize--I remember that age when your baby is so active and doesn't stay out of trouble or entertain himself for long. Ewan still has days when all he wants to do is climb all over me. But he's at nursery school now so I have more time to sit here!

Amelia, sorry you've been having a x( day. But you still seem to be upbeat even when you're beat down! I love that about you. ;)

Carrie, enjoy kicking butt with all that kickboxing today. I certainly enjoyed my first kickboxing in ages when I did part of KM yesterday.

OK, need to run to the library and dry cleaners before I pick up Ewan in a little while.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey girls,done with my workout and I feel much better! I did lic premix cardio timesavor then Butts and gutts standing glute work and the glute,inner thighs/ankle weights! felt good and ds was playing with his action figures the WHOLE TIME,gulp(whats the world coming too?)

Carrie-Oh man, I can't wait until I get to work,Im actually thinking about an internship at my kids docs office! It would only be one day a week,and they may hire me in a month or two! mmmmmm maybe! I have alot on my plate right now,but one day a week isn't that bad! And I know what you mean about a workout getting easier,I did lic premix this morning...I guess its time to raise my step on that one. Have fun with your workout! And speaking of sweets,there are chocolate covered cherries in the house,i may have one(or two}() after my super duper clean lunch:D gotta even it out,right;-)

Lainie-shoveling snow is definitely a workout, I would count that as cardio;-) What books are you reading? I just started reading(an already half way through it)James Paterson'cross'! So far its pretty darn good,I may have to go get another one! I also checked out "heart shaped box" by joe hill(its about a ghost:eek:) Have a good day!

ok,I need to get my sweaty but into the shower and spend sometime with my little man:) be back tonight...later gaters

Hey everyone!

Sounds like a super busy day for all. I just finished Kim Spreen's Cardio Camp (Kickboxing & Hi/Lo), very challenging and I'm tired and hungry now;)

Belinda, great workout and have a wonderful evening at the ball!

Lori, you have been swamped lately! I hope things get a bit less hectic and your able to fit your workouts in. I hear you on an active baby, it is much harder to sit for any length of time...in fact Ryan just woke up so I better type fast!

Carrie, great job on the KenpoX, you are really doing a great job staying committed to the rotation.

Amelia, sorry your day has been rough!! I'm glad to hear you got a workout in and sure hope things settle down. I would love to talk to you more about your school, I've actually seriously considering doing a similar certification. Can you do that program online?

Lainie, great job on the snow shoveling, that is definitely a workout! We are supposed to get about 6inches tonight, which means I better head to the store after I pick my DD up from school and stock up for tomorrow. Have a good circuit workout today.

Alright, really better go, need to get my little man up from his nap and put dinner in the crockpot.

Happy Friday:) :) :)

Okay
Stacey

Ugh...Im starting to hit a wall...getting super lazy! If my boss weren't here I could pull off a little nap in the 'ole recliner:)

So I went shopping for a new coat:) DH happened to have one at his store so I bought that one. And whaddya know...my boss approved! His taste can be a bit off sometimes and if he didn't like it then I would have had to return it:-( But I don't:) I have a new $300 coat for $0..hehehehe:) :) :)

Carrie** I think we will all be working off sweets this time of yr so you aren't alone!:) Don't ever feel alone in that area b/c when I work out thats, usually what I am working off.

Amelia** Good job with your workuot. A kid playing with toys never hurt anybody;) as long as he is happy, then your happy! LOL

Laine** Shoveling is an awesome workout! DH snowblows the driveway so there is never a need to shovel.

Stacy** NO matter how busy I am, I will always get my workout in! I just won't have time to come here and tell you all about it! haha:)

Im still not sure what todays workout will be. Im thinking another run but I would like to mix it up a bit. Maybe a run, then step, then weights??? Who knows?

Hey girls,just one last check in before I call it a night!

Stacey-Great workout today,you go girl! The technical college that I go to has some classes online(except the last two),but taking a class online is kind of intimidating to me,at first! Now I wish I would have because I would already be done! I had seven classes to complete! None of which were to hard!! Go for it,You can do it;-) I do plan on going back sometime in the future for some medical diploma program or even a degree(in something...baby steps right now,lol)

Lori-high fives on the coat! Maybe your boss is feeling bad about what happened when you came back! he seems to be a good guy though! Have fun with your workout!

Hey to the rest of the gang! Have a good night everybody:)

Heyyy, everyone!

I checked in so late last night I decided it was too late to post - but I did check up on what everyone was doing.

Belinda, Great choice of workout! Don't you just love that new BootCamp? Are your bi's and tri's talking to you tonight?

Stacey, great workout!

Lainie, I say snow shoveling counts as a workout. Especially after how sick you have been. I'm just so glad you're well enough to shovel.

Lori, hurray on the new coat! Maybe post a picture? Sounds like the perfect upper for today. Hope you get that workout in.

Amelia, I'm laughing at you - when you said the person cut in front of you I was afraid you were going to say you ran into them. Uugh! Now that would have been a bad day.

I followed Amelia's example and did Power Hour this morning - loved it - followed by 30 minutes of TM. Just right.
Yesterday was the 45 min TM run called for in the Cathe rotation plus a bit of abs.

As of today, I have lost 9.2 lbs on the new program. I have gone an entire 2 weeks without even one little cheat. Woo hoo!! I can handle this!

Work is going GREAT.

And it's FRIDAY. What could be better?
Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Wow Cheryl! Great job on the weight loss and workouts. Sounds like you had a great day. Have a great weekend too;)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.