Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Weight Watchers February

This is a discussion on Weight Watchers February within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Thank goodness yesterday was bis& tris in the morning. I went to the Zumba class held at my school at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 04:57 AM
Catheite
jennifur's Profile Fields

Smile

Thank goodness yesterday was bis& tris in the morning. I went to the Zumba class held at my school at the end of the day. Today is Tabatacise, I really love it, but again I'm kind of tired. I'll try to push through cause tonight is Zumba at the YMCA and that will be an intense one! My big mistake I think was not taking my scheduled rest day last Sunday. I will not do that again!

Ameila- good job with the power walk. I really need to get outside again for workouts. I usually ride my road or trail bike or run with my Kangoos. Being outside really helps my mood.Getting major cabin fever here. We're supposed to get a big snowstorm Friday afternoon-maybe I'll finally get a chance to get my cross country skiis out!

Mary Lou- hope your weigh in went well! good job with the timesaver. I have so many different Cathe workouts that I forget what I have. I downloaded the compendium that Ana posted and it helps me make better use of my workouts.
Gotta run- Have a great day everyone
Old 02-07-2013, 08:07 PM
mlouski's Profile Fields

Lost 1 pound. Cardio Coach Volume one still did a little babysitting.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlouski View Post
Hey I feel better--I thought me and Amelia were on our own. I did Timesaver#1 Body Blast because it was only 38 minutes long. Let's see not a great choice for me that whole uncoordination thing. Finished my leg disc. My legs were shaking like a chiuaua (sp) Oh my goodness. My triceps are still talking to me too two days later. Hopefully I will lose my scale at home says I have but sometimes that doesn't mean to much. I have to miss my meeting tomorrow for work but I will drive up after work and weigh in.

Renee - Those calculators are only like 5 or 6 dollars. If you can find a weight watchers store. If you can't I mail you mine cause I don't really use it, since I got my ipod touch. Ill have to see if I can find the book thing that tells how to use it. I understand about not wanting to spend the money so why can't you kinda do both.

Jennifer - Congratulations on your loss and on your ipad I am jealous! I think I would get lost for a few days too with a "toy" like that. I still have trouble figuring out the ipod touch. lol! I have been really hungry lately and I'm getting burned out on salad.

Amelia - great job on your workout! You keep it going.

I might go to the YWCA tomorrow and do cardio and lift some weights there. My DD babysits on Thursday nights so if I don't work I need to be out of the house, cause they are cute when they are little but oh you forget how much work they are! If any of you are creative cooks I would appreciate any help. I think thats where I run into trouble, Im not creative and get bored of eating the same foods over and over again.

Wendy- Wendy -- Where are you?
Wow really? I dont know where a store is for ww. But if you are not using it i will pay you for it! I think i will figure out how many points im allowed and i may brake down and get online for it. I just wish i knew how cathes neutrition thing works to. I think they should give u a day free to see if youd like it first lol. I was looking at tutorial for cathes neutrtion and it looked complicated. Lol.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

Morning girls,

2 mile power walk done this morning done with Leslie Sansone. I had to dig really deep to pull this workout out I can't wait for spring to get here. I can't wait to get outside more.

Hello to everybody - I will check in later with some personals. Great job to EVERBODY!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Catheite
jennifur's Profile Fields

Snow day today. Got outside on my trail bike before the weather kicked in! Road about 15 miles. It was great to be outside. Maybe some cross country skiing tomorrow!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 PM
mlouski's Profile Fields

Cardio coach volume 1 all 3 challenges hotel has awesome Elliptical all I own is cardio coach vol 1 cause i rarely go to a gym my room has jacuzzi tub:-) that's next

Old 02-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Hmm theres no activity hardly tonight lol i usualy get on here and read all the forums...lurking lol now nothing to lurk much!

Last edited by ReneePruitt; 02-09-2013 at 12:40 AM..
Old 02-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Cathlete

Hey, sorry to be MIA

I must confess that I've been watching old reruns of Sex And The City instead of getting on the computer after work. But I still got in my workouts. Today was a full upper body heavy weight lifting workout. The last two days have been power walks and I plan on doing legs tomorrow. I can feel the soreness already creeping in ...love it

Renee - I has been quiet around here. I noticed that last weekend as well. How have you been doing?

mlouski- I have a lot of cardio coaches as well. I think my favorite was CC #4. I used to go to a local park and do it while running/power walking. Its such a shame what happened with Coach Sean. I was heart broken

Jennifur-Wow a 15 mile bike ride sounds fun! I plan on buying a bike soon so I can ride with my kids at a local park. Do you recommend any particular ones? I must admit...im kinda clueless when it comes to bikes

So...eating has been good and my workouts have been good. I haven't weighed in about a week but TBH...i don't really care too right now. Im going to go by how my clothes fit for a while and right now there fitting a little less tight

ok...I will try and check in after work tomorrow. I know I will be back on tuesday, im off work then.

Have a great night
Old 02-11-2013, 09:18 AM
mlouski's Profile Fields

Not gonna work out today because my back is super stiff I don't know if it was the drive home or not. I will be eating super good all this week. I tried to eat well this weekend but it is so tough when you a traveling. Fast and portable does not always equal best choice. I packed plenty of fruit and veggies though. I ate a lot of bananas and oranges this weekend. I did go to a buffet place on Saturday for dinner I took a piece of fried chicken ate one little piece of skin and that was it. I figured that satisfied my fat tooth. Oh well where is everybody.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Cathlete

Hey girls, quick check in. Yesterday was a 3 mile walk and I just finished Turbo Jam cardio party #1 for today, Im sweating bullets

Mlouski-Good job on the buffet - buffets are one of my weakness.