Weight Watchers CheckIn THURSDAY 8/24

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Thursday all!
Hope WIs go well and everyone is staying healthy this week.

Yesterdays Workouts went according to plan = 5APs
Was to low on points again.... thats 3 days in a row so I am a bit fearful of tomorrows WI.... I just hang on to weight when I'm not eating all my APs & Flexies... We'll See

Today:
Slim Series Circuit: Mix It Up (for the first time)
MIC Step only (using as a 25 min warmup)
Legs & Glutes Ankle Weight Work
Lawn Max
Lunch is Sashimi w/ a friend so thats a low point lunch will need to eat a big breakfast.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Question / Advise needed:

I have been doing heavy cardio the past 5 weeks(not much strength except circuits & legs) and am feeling like its time to shake things up a bit.

I need to break the 137 mark on scale (not been done for a year)...

What are thoughts on my going to a new mix of
3 days cardio 60-90min (IS THAT TOO LONG?)
3 days weights working each body part 2x a week
??????

Also: Do you think its good for weight loss / firming up if I do:
Week 1 : 3cardio / 3 strength (2x a week each part)
Week 2: 5 cardio / 2 Full Body strength
and alternate every week?

I really value your thoughts and opinions so thanks in advance

I think I'm losing it, I swear that I answered your post a few minutes ago, but it wasn't here???x( I must not have clicked the right button at the end or something UGH!!!

Anyway - Traci - you know my answer to your question, add more weights and mix it up. I'm feeling better having done that, but it's only three days into my rotation. Give it a try - what do you have to lose??

I am doing 5 intervals of IMAX 2 and chest and back work today.

I've been OP for the whole week and very proud of myself for that, but the scale isn't moving and I'm afraid for the WI on Saturday. But, like you said Tracy, with all the extra weight work I need to find NSV for a while I think. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Have a great day everyone!

Marcia.

Did pretty well yesterday eatingwise. I had my whole meal plan scheduled but then someone from work asked me to go out to dinner with her and I felt like I couldn't say now (new job and all). Well she is alwo on weight watchers so we chose a place that she had been to and they had good food that was ww friendly, so I was able to stay OP.

This morning I had planeed to do PUB up premix and Cardio Coach #3 but my IPOD froze up. GRHHHH!!! Anyway I tried to run without my IPOD and could not keep it up for too long.

I'm planning on staying at 20 pts. today b/c tomorrow is WI.

Have a good WW'er's day!!!

Buffy

Morning Ladies,

Last night workout, I did Kick Max, afterwards went for a nice speed walk to relax, took over an hour. Then a hot bubble bath to relax my muscles ;) :)

Tonight, Imax 2 and P90x shoulder & Arms. Today I’m having:

M1
flax cereal=2
ff milk =2
1 egg white =0

M2
cottage cheese w/fruit 3

M3
1 c chili = 4
7 wheat crackers= 2

M4
1/2 baked pepperoni melt Ciabattas = ? (my company brought lunch yesterday ouch!)
spinach salad

Teddygirl~

Went to the fair last night it was fun. Lots of walking. Tonight is an easy workout riding around the cart for golf league.

Traci-that was a great question you asked. I too am also curious about what would be the best way to slim down. I can't break out of the 170's. But I'm sure that is more diet then exercise. I just don't really care for weights I like circuits but I don't know if that is enough. I guess I will have to play around and figure out what works.

Any advice from you ladies of wonderful wisdom would be highly appreciated.

Congrats to you Marcia for staying OP all week.

Quick ?? what is the calorie breakdown for points does anyone know?

Have a geat night all. :)

Jenn

Jenn-
One of the wise people on this board (a lifer I think) said that 1 point is about 50 calories burned.... On the WW boards people talk about that and most of us calculate 100 cal= 1 point.... Just another great reason to eat all your APs because its really only eating half of what you burn if you calculate at 100 vs 50.

Ok team-
Looks like Marcia & I are officially trying out more weight work. I think Marcia started this week and I start this weekend. I will be GREATLY reducing my tough cardio sessions. I am going to rotate weekly:
Wk 1 : 3 Tough / Long Cardios + 5 days weights
Wk 2 : 5 "easy / short Cardios + 5 days weights
Wk 3 : 3 Tough / Long Circuits + 3 days weights
then back to week 1.
That should shake things up for me!

Hi ladies!

Checking in kind of late today... Thursdays are my "buddy run" days that I lead with my smaller TnT group, so I had a nice--albeit short--run this morning (6AM! Gah!). I was planning to go 4 miles, but my friend had to get to work early today so we turned around a little early and did a little under 4.

And then of course I was famished today, so it seemed I couldn't ever satisfy my hunger. I stuck to mostly healthy stuff (whole grain cereal for breakfast; whole-wheat english muffin with pbj post-run; Thai noodles with chicken for lunch; handful of mixed nuts for a snack; egg-beater crab omelette for dinner with rice) and watched my portions, but found I was still pretty hungry. I just made a batch of oven-baked sweet potato fries and maybe a few bites will curb my hunger.

I'm also PMSing, so I'm sure that's part of the bottomless stomach syndrome LOL. I'm feeling bloat-y and blah :(.

I'll stop whining now :). Tomorrow is another day, after all!

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.