Weight Watchers Checkin - Sat 9/16

Yesterday, I didn't do so good. I had a busy day and couldn't get motivated to workout. I also gave into the hungries and ate way more than I should have. I looked at my calendar and sure enough PMS is here. GRRRRR!!!

I'm going to regain control today. I haven't decided on a workout but I'm think BC might be in the cards.

Tonite is DH's birthday dinner which a friend of mine is cooking. I'm thinking she's making italian sausage since that's DH's favorite. Not my favorite, I'll try to resist. I also have an apple pie which he requested. Probably have a bit of that.

Have a great day!!

Buffy

Don't worry about the munchies, Buffy, we all get them!!! Last week I couldn't bring my self to workout on Tuesday and I ended up eating all day, it's like I couldn't get enough!

Last night was balls to the wall busy at work! Clocked in and hit the floor running! I surprised myself that I was able to stay on top of my eating every 3 hrs or so, just a little snack here and there! I didn't even get to sit down to eat my turkey spaghetti!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Buffy!!!

>Don't worry about the munchies, Buffy, we all get them!!!
>Last week I couldn't bring my self to workout on Tuesday and I
>ended up eating all day, it's like I couldn't get enough!
>
>Last night was balls to the wall busy at work! Clocked in and
>hit the floor running! I surprised myself that I was able to
>stay on top of my eating every 3 hrs or so, just a little
>snack here and there! I didn't even get to sit down to eat my
>turkey spaghetti!
>
>Hope everyone has a good day!
>
>Happy Birthday, Mr. Buffy!!!

Thanks Amy. I really appreciate your support. I try not to get discouraged when I have a bad day, so its really helpful to get some encouraging words.

I'll pass on your birthday wishes to DH.

Good job with the eating. Keep it up!!!

Buffy

Buffy - you and I must be on the same schedule. I ate ALL DAY yesterday - and it was mostly bad stuff. But I can't blame PMS - I was just plain ole bad.

But like you, I woke up determined to do better today. So far so good. I took an hour power walk and did stretch max so I feel good.

Tonight we have the church's dinner club. Pasta and lobster newburg and roast beef and ham and brocolli au gratin and all sorts of yummy unhealthy treats. I'll manage. They do this twice a year and I've done well before.

Hope your DH has a great birthday dinner!

Amy - great job on your eating! Hope tonight is quieter for you.

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hi from Maui!!

Can't talk long, as I am using my friend's computer, an she's on dial-up, but I just wanted to say I miss you guys and I couldn't resist popping in to say hi!

I haven't been eating all that well, I'm afraid to say. But I am running tomorrow, so hopefully that will make up for some of the bad eating LOL.

Talk to you guys when I get home!

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.