Weight watchers CheckIn 9/23 HAPPY Saturday!

Was so DEPRESSED I couldnt get into site all day yesterday.... I need a LIFE! hahaha
Just got hubby off to the airport for a 5 day Marlin Fishing trip to Cabo San Lukas... its an annual event (I usually go) this year I sent him w/ two buddies because last year I got montazumas revenge the night before we came home and I just couldnt bear the thought of going back this year... next year we're going and I'm taking my best friend and her sister so that will be fun....

JENNIFER: WELCOME HOME!!!!!! Missed you very much! Congrats on completing your run....

SANDRA: to answer your y-day ??... I eat all APs and most to all flexies... 1 reason is that I dont lose wt only 20 points and 2 is I'm thinking maintenance later... I want my body accustomed to more food so I dont have to eat like a bird for the rest of my life! I love it too much!!!! CONGRATS on wt loss and on taking exercise down a notch! I used to do cardio for 90 mi every day + strength now I do mixed cardio every other day for 90 (I like it once I'm into it!)and strength more regularly... days off are when my body says rest... I stopped planning them in recently and I feel much better.

CLAUDE: SOOOOOO Sorry about your back! You are having a devil of a time and want you to know I admire how you are handling it all! A great lesson for me in handling life's challenges.

EVERYONE ELSE: Have a great Saturday and check-in when you can!

Forgot my stats:
Yesterday: Earned 5 Aps and ate those plus 14 flexies
Today: 30 minutes of Ab Hits + Step Blast
Need to eat all my Aps and no flex... should be no problem.

Good Morning!

Traci- Hope your DH has a good trip!! It's good to see you here on the weekends!

Sandra- Like Traci, I try to eat all my APs and my flexies. Sometimes, I am just not that hungry on the day I earn a lot of APs (I am usually starving the next day, though). I average around 35-45 APs per week and was having such a hard time losing for the last 5 mos because I was in a HUGE calorie deficit (was eating 24-28 pts per day, but with all the APs I was averaging 21-22 pts per day). I have been slowly increasing the amount of food I eat over the last several weeks. Unfortunately, the scale has gone up, but I have noticed a lot more definitition in my torso and a flatter stomach (wierd, huh?)

Claude- Take care of yourself!!!

Jennifer- Welcome home!

Today I am going to try to go for a run when I get up. The last couple of times I have tried on a Saturday, it was either too hot or raining, so we will see. I did Cardio & Weights yesterday. I think that I am going to try alternating circuits and cardio instead of having a heavy weight day and cardio. Just something different to shake things up a bit.

Off to bed, now!

Happy Saturday, girls!! :)

Woke up early today to go running with my friend who did Maui with me, but she wasn't feeling well and I'm still on Hawaii time, so I decided to go back to bed (after this post, anyway :)) and do KPC later this morning. I think I still need to recover from my vacation LOL!

It's a start of a new WW week for me and I want to be extra disciplined this week since the last two weeks have been very lax. I'm not going back to a 20-point weight loss mode, though; I'm still training for two more half-marathons in the coming month, so I want to make sure I'm getting enough fuel. And Traci, I'm the same way with my points--I don't want my body to get used to eating so few points! I, too eat all of my AP's (my leader once told me that if I didn't, I'd plateau), and most of my flexies. I can't help it, I love to eat LOL.

Ok, time for me to get back into bed because I'm tired!

Talk to you girls later!

Jennifer

>>>>I did Cardio & Weights yesterday. I think that I am going to try alternating circuits and cardio instead of having a heavy weight day and cardio. Just something different to shake things up a bit.

Amy-
I cant wait to hear how you'll like/not the circuits as primary strength for awhile.... it works differently for everyone so will be interesting to track your results... remember too that if you get lifting withdrawals you can do one body part a day...
Monday: Circuit + GS Shoulders
Tuesday: Cardio + GS Back
etc.... I really like my strength gains doing that as well.
Hope you had sweet dreams!

Jennifer: now I KNOW you are an athlete because you view KPC as a w/o while you recover! hahahahahaah
Hope you had sweet dreams too! Really happy you are back!

Hi Everyone -
I got a really good 45 min cardio (elliptical and treadmill) in yesterday - I was drenched! I followed that with about a half hour doing every upper body machine that my new gym offers. It was neat because I was able to go much heavier than I do at home with the free weights and my back didn't even come into play at all. I wasn't able to do biceps though. I couldn't get the machine adjusted to a height that I was comfortable at, I guess I'll just have to do those at home.

Eating was OK - I still have that PB craving that I'm just not interested in shaking. I know I could go without if I really set my mind to it. I just haven't done it yet.

Today is an official rest day. We have a wedding this afternoon so I've been good so far today. It's a country casual affair so I expect they will have picnic type foods and I'll be able to make some healthy choices.

Traci - enjoy your alone time at home - I always love it when my DH goes away with DD and leaves me all by myself. I can do whatever, whenever and not have to cater to anyone else.

Sandra - I didn't eat any of my AP's when I was losing, but I also wasn't doing Cathe which earns me alot more AP's than any other wo. I did eat a couple of my flexies on a daily basis though.

Jen - enjoy your sleep!

To everyone else, have a great day!

Happy Saturday! Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

604.gif

So happy! I got 2 clothes goal drawers down to just 1!!!!! Now I have 3 pairs of jeans I can wear plus all my fall skirts! What a difference 9 pounds + exercise makes!!!

Claude: Way to go at the gym!!!! I can just visualize you going machine to machine!

Hey all,

Good day yesterday. Stayed within my points range. I see you all appear to be following the newer point system, with the Flexpoints. I'm still using the older version, where you have a 5 point range to stay within each day. The points come out the same, either way, it's just a different way of doing it.

Does anyone here use the Core plan?

I did HSTA this morning, followed by 200 jumping jacks and 45 secs high jog. Great workout. I really enjoy all the high step workouts.

Traci - Step Blast! My favourite Cathe cardio. Have fun! Super news on the goal-drawers!!

Amy - a flatter stomach is a wonderful thing!

Jennifer - when are your half-a-thons?

Gym Mom - mmmmmm, peanut butter! It's a wonderful thing! Enjoy the wedding!

Thanks for the replies regarding eating APs.

Gotta life to live. See you later!
Sandra

Sandra: I just came back from doing a half in Maui 6 days ago, and my next ones are in San Jose (in two weeks), and San Francisco (in 4 weeks).

Jennifer

Traci- GREAT NEWS!!! I need to go through my closet and weed out stuff! I'll let you know about the rotation.

Jenn- Welcome back again! I hope that the half-a-thons training goes well! Keep up the good work! I jogged 3.5 miles tonight and I thought I was going to DIE! Of course it was 93 degrees here!

Claude- Congratulations on the gym!!! I am glad that you found something that you could do without aggravating your back!

To everyone else I missed, I hope that you had a good day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.