Weight watchers CheckIn 9/11Monday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning All! So excited to read all your weekend posts I couldnt sleep!

Claude: OUCH on the back...good for you for going to therapy.. I lol when I read about your cookie "issue"... I had to NOT bake last Christmas because I knew all the dough would go into my mouth before I got the cookies baked and wrapped! This year I'm hoping my workouts will deter me a bit.

Jenn: Congrats on even pulling MIC out! At first I just ignored it because I could never go at full throttle,now I do like you do...Segments. Sorry you were feeling tired and run down during SB. I hate that over training feeling because it seems to hit when I least expect it... please listen to your body and rest a bit.

Buffy: OK OK OK .... I'm biting the bullet and ordering CC3! Your party sounds likea blast! Cuban food... sounds yummy

Jennifer: Have a wonderful trip! I think you should really forget about pts You are running a half marathon while there after all! Eat healthy for your run and enjoy all the luscious fruits they have and just soak in all the beauty (heresay, never been there!)

Amy: WOOHOO! All of Imax 2 plus!!!! As far as WW board... I never really posted much there but used to read alot of posts... got bad vibes just like you said... honestly, I don't know how strangers can be so judgemental! Its not like a 10 sentence post makes us experts into everyone else's lives.... I much prefer our little world in Catheland. Your APs are indeed intimidating to others who don't workout intensely or regularly... If anyonw had told me a year ago I'd be consistently earning 6-11 Aps daily I'd say they were nuts... but here we are, learning to do it for our health and peace of mind. You just count your APs and don't worry about what any one ever says!

MARCIA WHERE ARE YOU???????????????? MISS YOU!

Stats over weekend: TOO HIGH to possibly count! We had company and got rained out on fishing and the company brought homemade brownies w/ choc. chips- M&Ms, sugar cookies, reeses pieces, you name it.......YEP I ate all of it! The good news is that I felt so sick on Sunday morning...like a bad hangover. The company left so I was able to just get it on w/ cardio to sweat the sugar out! I felt like poopie the first 30 minutes but once the gunk was leaving bod thru sweat I felt incredible! Actually did 4 40 minute workouts and burned 1142 calories... I did TJ Intervals, 2 KPC premixes and Step Max. Felt like old self once I was done!

Today is LawnMax + Lower & Abs: Ply0 Legs, TSaver 5 (L&G) + Abs from Tsaver 5. Wont be too terribly strenuos.

Have a great all! BBL

Traci, Sounds like you were able to put a pretty big dent in those extra points with all that cardio. Good job. So glad you are getting CC# 3. I'm curious to see how you like it.

Yesterday I took a semi-rest day. The electricity went out in our area for about 3 hours so DH and I went for a 2 hour walk. I wore my HR monitor and I realize now that because of all that cardio coach and cathe, I can't get my HR up from just walking. I guess that's a good thing, shows I'm in better shape.

Eating-wise I did pretty well yesterday. Had a little bit of leftover chocolate cake because it was soooo good. I think its gone now which is a good thing.

This morning I'm going to do cardio coach #6 (sean).

Have a great day!!!

Buffy

Morning everyone!

Traci - OK, do I get any AP's just from reading your workout? It left me exhausted and sweaty just thinking about it!! DH fortunately hid the cookies on SAturday and I haven't seen them since, TG!

Buffy - I ordered cardio Coach Vol 3 & 4 (had to take advantage of that sale). I haven't been able to listen to them yet, but I'm hoping for this week. I know what you mean about the walking. That's exactly why DH and I can't walk together anymore. I now have to throw in a jog periodically to keep my HR up in my taret zone. I'm lucky that we have lots of hills which helps challenge me.

Today I did, now don't laugh, Sweatin to the Oldies. I think I earned like 2 AP's. Pitiful, but my mid back was (actually still is)spasming bad x( so any step workout was out. I would have preferred a power walk but at 5 am it's pitch black and cold outside. Not my ideal walking conditions. I HAVE to join that gym now. I need the treadmill for mornings like today.

I did great on staying OP yesterday. Working on staying OP today too. It's a work day so it makes it easier.

Have a great Monday everyone! Keep up the great work!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Traci- Welcome back! It sounds like you have a very indulgent weekend!! I have had days where I just can't get enough sweets, as well, I just don't dive head first into the workouts you do!!!LOL!
I totally understand about the intimidation factor! Look at you!;-)

Claude- take it easy on your back! I hope that you are back full speed soon!!!

This weekend at work was a little strange, and it totally seemed long!!!

I will check in later after I snooze a bit and wake up!

Went to breakfast with DH again. Now that I found something that I can eat that's not laden with grease and fat, I enjoy it a lot more!

Later!

Amy - what are you eating for breakfast? My DH loves to go out for breakfast, but I struggle wiht the menu every time.

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Buffy: Next time you have left over cake please just ship to me and I'll dispose of it for ya!}(
Had my first CC/Sean experience... went to order CC3 but my login that was confirmed last week didnt work so I emailed CS. Well- 1 hour later Sean himself emailed me to apologize and explain that site log-in is not linked to store log-in... he said to pick any other product and he'd send it out w/ CC3 at NO CHARGE for misunderstanding.... I have now experienced PERFECT customer service!!! (Cathe's SNM is awesome too).... I was so floored that emailed him back thanking him & gushing and asked him to send the "freebie" to someone he knows that really wants another one but just cant work it into budget now... I promised him if I got hooked like I hear I will that I'd be buying them all anyway!

Claude; Don't feel funny I ADORE Sweatin' Oldies! Sometimes fun easier workouts are just what the Dr ordered... and anyway, you arent using your back as an excuse (like I would)... So you just plug in whatever your dear heart desires! Shoot next week I have put Jane Fondas Step n Stretch in my rotation (1920 I think)

Amy: Sorry about work... what was different this weekend?

Teddygirl: Both Imax AND MM ... oh my ouch sweat ouch sweat

>Buffy: Next time you have left over cake please just ship to
>me and I'll dispose of it for ya!}(
>Had my first CC/Sean experience... went to order CC3 but my
>login that was confirmed last week didnt work so I emailed CS.
>Well- 1 hour later Sean himself emailed me to apologize and
>explain that site log-in is not linked to store log-in... he
>said to pick any other product and he'd send it out w/ CC3 at
>NO CHARGE for misunderstanding.... I have now experienced
>PERFECT customer service!!! (Cathe's SNM is awesome too).... I
>was so floored that emailed him back thanking him & gushing
>and asked him to send the "freebie" to someone he knows that
>really wants another one but just cant work it into budget
>now... I promised him if I got hooked like I hear I will that
>I'd be buying them all anyway!
>
>Claude; Don't feel funny I ADORE Sweatin' Oldies! Sometimes
>fun easier workouts are just what the Dr ordered... and
>anyway, you arent using your back as an excuse (like I
>would)... So you just plug in whatever your dear heart
>desires! Shoot next week I have put Jane Fondas Step n Stretch
>in my rotation (1920 I think)
>
>Amy: Sorry about work... what was different this weekend?
>
>Teddygirl: Both Imax AND MM ... oh my ouch sweat ouch sweat

Traci - Oh that cake is looong gone. Next time though I'll keep you in mind.

Enjoy Cardio Coach. Sean is great. I agree the customer service is amazing. Let me know how you like it. I'm dying to know.

Buffy

Traci- Why can't all vendors have that kind of customer service!?!?!
Work was strange this weekend because they had assigned me to a job that I didn't really want, but really didn't have to do anything. Someone who doesn't do patient care felt they had a really good idea (yeah, on paper!) and sold administration on it. Anyway, it involves the ICU nurses going to the regular floors to assess patients if the floor nurses are having difficulties with them. Sound great? Yes, it's a great idea, it truly is, it's just great how they implemented the idea. I am all for making sure patient care/health comes first, but leave me OUT of the picture when paperwork is more important!!! That's what I was assigned to do was to run after paperwork all weekend under the guise of ACT team leader (Action Care Team). ARGH!!!

Snooze was awesome!!! I woke up with a kitty paw in the middle of my forehead!! The little one loves my pillow and loves to share it with mommy! Some sharing, right???LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.