Weight Watchers CheckIn 12/4 MONDAY

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Monday all- Went to bed slept 2 hours and woke up ready to start the new dayx( Its just PMS thats getting me as my sleep patterns are first to be infested with the aliens.

On the line up for today:
P90X Legs & Back + additional Kick Max Leg Drills
Ab Hits Crunches & Planks
Cardio: SJP HiLo Add on 20 minutes

Jane - What a productive day you had yesterday! Congrats on getting the holiday shopping completed! I think I still recall seeing Bugles.. I could always ship you some:7 Oreo Balls sound delectable!

Today is heavy errands day as I avoid weekend errands like the plague during holidays. FYI: DH still never got outside decorations up so i am just going to put boxes away and let him off the hook... I thought he was outside yesterday doing it but he got a wild hair to mulch instead.... I just do not get men at all!:eek:

Good morning Traci and all who follow...

Traci - I am going to check at a few stores when I go to the WW meeting Tuesday. I can't say that I've seen them recently but haven't been looking for them either.

Sandra - not sure why Karen hasn't been posting but she is doing well. I talked to her yesterday.

Buffy - I'll try CC 4, 5 or 6 next. I didn't get around to 3 yesterday, too much shopping going on!

Hope everybody has a good start to their week.

Good Morning,

Tracie – You have a good workout plan for today, nice ;)

Jane – If only I could get my shopping done early. I decided too give money to 2 of grand kids $100 each and the other three I’m buying one expensive toy. I did not cook for TG but Xmas I’m going too and bake a few sweet potatoe pies.

Saturday, I did scrambled Eggs (cardio only) & MIS UB & abs and it wiped me, but I love this workout. Then later went to our company Xmas party yep! I over did it but I enjoyed it very much. Sunday, I was tired so I stayed in bed alllllllll day long slept and ate.

This morning, I did Legs & Glutes followed by KM (leg drills) man I tell ya. I haven’t done them drills in long time, I struggled too but I made it. Tonight, I’m doing MIS UB & abs, followed by bath max and then bed max.

Teddygirl~

Hi, everyone!

Wow, Traci, that's an ambitious workout, especially on not very much sleep. I hope it goes really well!

Jane, good luck with the errands and shopping!

Teddygirl, two great workouts, and very wise that you took a rest day inbetween! The bed max and bath max sound like they'll be very much needed.

This morning I did Push/Pull - hadn't pulled that out in awhile and forgot how much I like it. Just right. 45 minutes - and now I'm finishing up with 45 minutes on the TM (weightloss pre-program, level 9)

A nice day. Let's all get Monday out of the way!! :)
I have my hair appointment this afternoon. Perhaps I'll lose a few pounds like Wendy and Traci? Just kidding!!!

Have a good one -
Cheryl

Good Morning....Yes Traci, two hours of sleep does not sound like much?? Holy cow, I would be tired!!!

All this talk about CC, I have 1 and 2, I really do not use them much. Maybe today or tomorrow for an add-on. Today I wanted to do LIC, cardio only, after PUB, but that will give me about an hour and a 1/2 workout, I don't like to work out that long!! I will probably do as planned today, and maybe do CC tomorrow after B & G's.

You guys are work out horses!! Like I said, I like 1 hour....but, I do need to up my cardio some, so I have to add in a little more. Right now is a slower time for me, and I have a little more time...

Sandra, did you say that you used 8 lb. weights for B&G's?? I am going to try those tomorrow and see how it works for me instead of the 5's. I probably won't be able to get up the stars when I am done!!

I will BBL, have a good day!!
Lori

Good Morning!

Got home late from work because I had to stop by the hospital pharmacy after work. Too bad that it's really not employee friendly! It doesn't open until 8 am, but the night shift ends at 0730!x( Then, they don't open on time (heaven forbid *they* have to be to work on time when the rest of us are watched like hawks!!!). I was fortunately that they had my refill though! Then, dropped off some paperwork at the HR office, and stopped and picked up my new favoite tea....Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane (YUM!). It's a decaf green tea and it's the only green tea that I enjoy!

OH, I found a new treat....Philly Stix makes a Fudge Stix...OMG!! They are so yummy! It's 42 degrees out this morning...and I still ate 3 on the way home! They are only 57 cal each and fat free. Super rich and creamy, too for when you HAVE to have chocolate!

Jane- those Oreo balls sound heavenly! I seem to have remember seeing Bugles around, but then again, I haven't looked for them for a long time!;-) I hope you are able to find them!

Traci- Once again, you shame me with your workouts! I hope that you have a great one and I may just dream about you during my nap!}( ;-) I am sorry that you only got 2 hrs of sleep! I hope that you are able to get more tonight! Sorry the decorations didn't get up in the yard, either! I only have 2 blue spiral light trees for outside (not super festive outside decorators!), but they look pretty hokey by themselves stuck out in the middle of the yard!

Lori- Don't feel bad, I don't have any CC! I would like to try them, but as I don't have a TM or an elliptical and I don't wear headphones when I run outside, it's not going to happen for a while.

I need to snooze a while....chasing after kooky, narcotic addicited open heart patients (the docs didn't restart their psychiatric meds until this morning) who won't stay in bed and keep disconnecting their monitoring equipment all weekend wore me out! You think I'm kidding???;-)

Hey Weight Watchers! How are you all today? I'm going to go on hiatus from here for the next 90 days. I've decided to start P90X today, and to follow their nutrition plan. That means I am supposed to eat 1800 calories a day (!!!!!), which is, what 36 points?! Here's hoping I don't wind up back here in 3 months looking to lose 15 pounds......

As I mentioned yesterday, I also intend to incorporate some advice from the YOU book. I'm taking triple-fish oil capsules 2/day, eating probiotic yogurt, and adding 2 or 3 cups of green tea a day.

I'm going to miss the social chats with this group! But we'll meet up on the other forums, as we always do.

I wish you all very good Points vibes over the holiday binging season.

Cheers!!!
Sandra

Back for mid morning hello's and waves....
Amy: Now I have to go in search of those dang Philly thingies... what section of store are they in???
LOLOLOLOL: about your trees looking hokey..... REMEMBER I'm the one with the dang 8' Blow up Santa in a boat in her yard last year???
Good Rest to you sweets!

LoriS: I have CC3 and its rarely used. I LOVE CC but dispise the TM so unless Santa brings me an mp3 or a bicycle I think its gonna sit for awhile longer. OOH MY... 8#s w/ B&G???? I was dying w/ my 5's on a premix!

CHERYL: PP is a goodie! I love the 45 minute timeframe too! Enjoy your haircut pamper time - its good for about 1/2-1.0 #s ;)

TGIRL: Great workouts again... still cant comprehend how you can even move your legs w/ all you do!

Jane: Have a great day and good luck w/ Bugle Hunt!

BBL

Sounds like I missed one heck of a weekend - bugles, oreo balls, blow up santas in a boat and drug addicted open heart patients being chased by Amy! Holy cow - makes my weekend look lame.

Where's my list - oh, here it is - Dining room curtains - check, dining room cushions - check, party invites - check, xmas decorations - check, dance recital - check. (and DH gave me a new spice rack -- converted our old built in ironing board cupboard - it's awesome!!) Next up on the list - weekend getaway with DH - can't wait to get that one started - we leave Wednesday night!!

OK - I did something I haven't done since before WW - I haven't worked out since Thursday. I decided since my joints and muscles were bothering me (not like the flu, more like worn out) - I needed a longer break than my usual one rest day. Scared the *** out of me though, I was certain that I'd immediately start gaining weight - but this morning I was at the exact same weight as last Thursday so I'm feeling more comfortable with my decision. Not to mention, my body is feeling much better too. I'm going to start up again tomorrow, I've got to get some workouts in before Newport, especially since our favorite activity is eating and drinking when we're there!!

OK - back to the numbers game. I'll have to read this weekend's posts to learn about that Santa and those oreo balls!!

Claude

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing" unknown.

Hi everyone, one more quick check-in. I did do PUB today, and the cardio from LIC. I did pretty good at it today. It is my third time doing it. I really enjoy that workout, and the music!! I thought legs was on the scedule for tomorrow, but it is Imax 2, but I will do Imax, I like that one better!

Amy, I have a question for you?? I saw someone write that you are always so good at staying at 20-22 points a day. Do you eat your AP's?? I try to stay at 20-22 a day also, but that is deducting my 3-5 AP's I earned that day.

Lori

Howdy howdy WWer's... I did the Viper today. Love that Terminator!

My DD found the bugles at Bi-Lo. They may have been at the WalMart SuperCenter we were at Sunday night but I think I may have been looking in the wrong place. She says they are in bags now and I've always bought them in boxes. That problem is solved.

Sandra;( - don't go! I'll just have to follow you where are go whether I'm doing P90X or not!!

No time for personals tonight. Have to hit the shower.

g'night.

Today I did P90X chest, shoulders and tris. I'm hurting already. Traci, now I know what you mean about this hurting your chest. I didn't think it was possible without flies or benchpress but my chest is really talking to me. My shoulders also.

In the p.m. (I'm doing P90X doubles) I did CardioX and added some treadmill work.

I'm trying to stick more to the P90X diet but still stay within my WW points. That means I'm eating all my AP's and boy do I need them.

I've been warned that someone from my office is bringing in a tray of her homemade X-mas cookies tomorrow. They are legendary as being the best cookies ever. What am I going to do??!!;(

Buffy

Buffy -

Repeat after me - No Food is worth not reaching your goal. No Food is worth not reaching your goal.

You can thank Traci for that mantra - it's become a personal favorite!

Claude

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing" unknown.

Hey, Gang!!!

Sandra- Please don't go! I don't think that it matters whether you are doing P90X and their nutritional program or not. I think that at this point we have "adopted" the WW acronym for all of us watching our weight....no matter HOW we are doing it! Good luck with P, I hope it really works for you! (I think you'll be surprised that you'll actually do okay with 1800 cal/day!)

Lori- Good Heavens, NO....I would NEVER be able to live on 20 points a day! At 180 lbs, that's not enough for me! I think that you saw where I had mentioned that Buffy is the one who's so good about sticking to 20-22 pts/day.

Buffy- WOW, is all I can say about the doubles of P90X!!! There are days when all I can do is get through 1 workout, much less two....and 2 of P90X! Heck, just for that, I'd have a (notice I said "a") cookie!

Traci- LOL about the 8' Santa! I hope that you had a good workout! I found those fudge things in the novelties freezer section of Winn Dixie! Man, I had another one tonight! The come in fudge/vnnilla swirl, fudge/caramel swirl, and fudge/chocolate swirl (2 boxes came home with me!!)

Claude- Yes, it's been a rather busy weekend here on the ranch!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.