Weight Watchers Checkin 10/04

gym_mom

Cathlete
Where is everyone? I don't think I've ever started teh checkin.

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Morning all you sleepy heads, or are you all just swamped like me?

Well, this morning I did the full version of GS Legs. Oh my!!! I did the Timesaver last week because I was short on time, boy what difference today! I still have jelly legs and I finished working out three hours ago!! I'm planning on going to the gym tonight and doing a cardio coach. I hope my legs can take it.

I had a slighly larger breakfast than normal, 6 pts instead of the usual 4. I figured that with all that work, my body was going to need a little extra protein today. I plan to keep things under control today so I already have my whole eating plan done.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Happy Wednesday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hey Claude-
I think everyones over at the duplicate Wednesday! lololol
GS Legs in the morning???? OM MY GOODNESS! I dont think I could have pulled that one off early in the morning!

Good Morning,

Tracie -- woman you are melting 133. Work it girl, work it! :)

Claude - Nice work ;)

I slept in this morning, I really did not feel like getting out of my warm bed. To tell the truth I wanted to call off work today :7 but, NO vacation time left for the year, how sad ;( ;(

Once, I got home from school I cleaned my apartment a little, then straight to bed. I could not SLEEP I guess it was around 12:30 when I finally felt asleep I woke up tired this morning. Probably from doing low max then rushing to school last night, seem like I’m always rushing, rush to that...rush to do this. Any who, I AM BLESSED!

Tonight’s workout, Claude I think you started something :) :) either GS Legs OR Leg & Glutes & KM leg drills followed by “hot bath max” Well my friends gotta do some work today, ttys.

Teddygirl~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.