Weight Watchers Check In - Wednesday 10/11

Good morning ladies.

Well it looks like many of us were doing fly-by postings yesterday.

I was nutty busy at work! :)

Yesterday did go very well as I stayed totally OP and got a great workout in with Kelly Coffey's The Shape of Things to Come. I really enjoy that one and get a great workout from it.

Tonight will be more of me working with LowMax and probably at least one of the CoreMax workouts.

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care and I'll check back later. :)

good morning.

Busy again today. Just wanted to do a quick checkin.

I stayed OP yesterday as well. Ate 21 pts. Did 90 minutes of yoga.

I still have pain in my neck and upper back. I want to work out so bad but I'm afraid if I don't wait until I'm better I'll just aggravate it. I may get on the treadmill after work for brisk walk. We'll see how I feel.

Have a great day!

Buffy

I had a -.2 weight loss which is good since I went to Oak Island this weekend as said earlier. I've done well this week so far so hopefully, I'll be back on the right track and I'll lose more next week.

I've already done my exercise. I did 20 minutes of Body Fusion (aerobic parts only) until my husband called. Then, I switched and did 20 minutes of low impact. I think I got my exercise in,,,:)

Off to eat lunch (5 pts WW meal) with my son at school,,,

--Karen

Morning everyone -

Busy busy again - I can't wait to have a few minutes to really catch up with everyone -

OK - last night did the 45 min stability ball class - this morning my lower back is locked up -AARRRGGGGHHH! Got an appt with the therapist to "unlock" me today so hopefully I won't be out of commission for another month.

I did manage to get 40 min of RS done this am - stopped after first two combos because my brain just would not concentrate - I kept missing Cathe's cues because I was in lala land. Anyways, I stopped and did an extra long stretch.

Buffy - When my back acts up, the treadmill actually helps to loosen things up - not a Cardio Coach, just a steady state walk/jog. Hope it gets better soon!!

To everyone else - sounds like we're all running and burning the candle at both ends this week. Stay OP, keep working out, and check back as often as you can!!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Good morning,

Another day without much time.

Karen - congrats on the loss! That's not easy to do when you're on vacation. Thanks for your response to all my questions the other day.

Jane - what's so great about Lucky Jeans? I don't know if I've even seen them here. Great job on your first week of maintenance! Take a few weeks to enjoy your success before aspiring to new lows :)

Amy - so did DH get dismissed from jury duty? How's the bb ring feel? How much did it hurt?

I think I've lost .4 pounds within the last week or so.

Like I said the other day, when I get my ttom, my energy levels plummet for a few days, and today was the day. I could feel it coming on yesterday (fell asleep while watching DD's gymnastics lesson). Dragged myself out of bed this morning and did BootCamp. I got through it decently enough, but I can usually put more oomph into it than I did. Oh well - a done workout is a workout done. I'm going to do GS Shoulders in a few minutes. Gotta go change a stinky diaper first.

Have a great day,
Sandra

Good job on the weight loss, Sandra. keep up the good work!!!

Claude, I think you are right, the treadmill may help. I'l try to restrain myself from doing cardio coach, but, I find it hard to stay on the treadmill without Coach Sean on my case. LOL.

Buffy

Good Morning, ladies!

Looks like another hit and run day!

Sandra- DH didn't get chosen for jury duty, but it took almost 2 days to pick the jurors because it was a murder trial. Although I was glad to have had the house to myself for a while, I know that it's really hard on him, and he's paying for it today! He can barely walk, and when he's standing, he's not able to stand up straight. The bb ring is tender today, but not overly painful. It starting stinging last night during my run for a little bit, but then went away. I had to sleep with a pillow on my belly last night to protect it from the cats (they tend to like to lay on my belly in the middle of the night and I didn't want them to catch it or pull it).

Last night was a 5.5 mile run. That's the absolute farthest I have ever ran.....EVER!!!! It felt good and the HRM said I burned 980 calories! Wow!!!

Keep up the good work, all. Today is a circuity thing, I haven't decided yet what.

Hello fellow WWer's... hopefully I'll be back later for some personals. Just finished working 9 hours and now I have to get busy on BodyMax. One and a half hours of pure _____... I'm thinking "fun"... really...}( :p

Hello Everyone,

Remember me ;( Seriously tho, I was off M &T today had to play caught up today, lots of work.

Sunday - 5 mile walk
Monday - 45 minute walk & PLB :eek: :p :9
Tuesday - Low Max & P90X Shoulders & Arms :p

Tonight, is Study max. I can’t believe Mid Term is next Thursday and I am ((((struggling)))) with this tax sh$$.

Teddygirl~

Hey Teddygirl... it looks like you've kept up good workouts with all that is going on. Hang in there....

BodyMax is done, it wasn't so bad. Thinking about that 90 minutes is so intiminating before doing that workout but it flies when you are into it.

Okay, now that the workout is done, shower is done, ran to the pharmacy for DH and dinner is starting to simmer on the stove (super veggie spaghetti with 93% lean ground beef....usually it's turkey, but considering my workout, I figured I could splurge) I can stop and fill you all in on my workout.

I felt like it was a Traci workout. I couldn't decide what circuity thing to do, and I was NOT in the mood to do BC or the Gauntlet, and I ended up popping Timesaver in and doing workouts 1-3 and the weight portion of #4 and part of #5 (squats, leg press, lunges). Wow! All I can say is that I'm toast!!!

Hope you all have a good evening!
Hey, Teddygirl, miss you!

Sandra - I've seen some posts on Lucky jeans on the forum, usually good things are said. This was the first time I tried on a pair. They are wonderful. I can honestly say I've never felt anything like them.

Amy - WOW is all I have to say. That was some workout. Congrats on your run yesterday, don't you just love that feeling!

It's 8 p.m. and I have to go to bed. Another 4 a.m. wake up in the morning. Two more days and I am on vacation until 10-24. It just doesn't seem real!

Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.