Weight Watchers Check In- Tuesday 12/5

Hi Amy & all to follow-
Need to go read personals from yesterday....
Had a 24 hour tummy bug yesterday and was inable to dip into the workouts...x(
I feel good so far this am so I will just tack it on todays plan to stay on track
Kenpo X + Yesterdays Legs, Back Abs

Back in a bit w/ personals! Have a good day if I miss you!

I am so sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, Traci! I hope that it's passed and you are able to "get busy" today!

Yesterday was a much needed rest day. I will be doing something step today, although I am not sure what. It's COLD out today (29 degrees) BRRRRR! We usually only hit that about 1-2 times a year, though. I should have put a sheet over the lemon tree and the lilies I planted last summer, though!

I have been up and awake since 0230 when DH woke me up by rummageing in the freezer for his D@MN nutty bars!!x( x( x( That and an orange and whatever else he can find. I swear, he's a walking food vaccuum at night! Then again, he doesn't eat during the day though.

I just finished some oatmeal and my Candy Cane Lane tea (yummy!), so I am off to try and get more sleep!

Personals:

Buffy- caught you over at Xers Check In but girl Amys right have 1 cookies and SAVOR it so you dont feel deprived. It really wont get ya unless it starts a cravings binge (that does it for me) if it does I hate to say it but its better not to go there sometimes.

Lori: Great job PUB + Cardio.... You are really focused right now!

Claude: Oh my your list of checked off items earns you a LONG ROMANTIC WEEKEND! Is this a tradition? Sounds HEAVENLY
High 5 on taking some recovery time from w/o's. OBVIOUSLY your body needed it as the scale is staying happy

Jane: VIPER- ahhhhhhh brings back memories of when I was addicted to Terminator DVD... I did it for a full month... all 3 every week w/ a rest day in between. It helped me learn all the moves in the compilations... I owe my Cathe addiction to the TERMINATORS
Glad you found Bugles- Ladies start your ovens!

Amy: I have to go to WalMart this am to get all my baking supplies so I will take a look for those fudge -yummies!

Baking 9 different things for In-Laws party (16th) this year so I'll be in the kitchen all day doing up things that I can freeze for a week... The 3 pies will just have to be made next week a few days before party.
GREAT DAY TO ALL!!!!

Morning,

The weather out side is delightful :9 so pretty and steady accumulating, I believe we have 4 to 5 inches of snow, nice!

This morning, I had a blast, I did Scrambled Eggs, you guys MUST try it. I’m starting to like it more and more maybe more than the Imaxes, well not really x( :7 but its such a fun and VERY challenging workout.

Last night, I pushed out MIS UB & abs nice :9 followed by bath & bed max, although, I could not sleep. I tossed and turned most of the night.

For tonight’s workout hm………..I have to think about that after S Eggs this morning Man oh man x( I think the only thing left to do is Abs or Kick boxing still to early to decide. Tomorrow, B&G & MIS UB or P90X C&B.

Tracie – sorry you wasn’t feeling good I hope you are better today, my friend. Very nice workout you plan for today ;) ;) Good luck !

Amy – how the heck are you? Just me .02 cents have you done Cardio Fusion? I watched a few of the premixes last night, for the first time and oh boy they do look inviting :p :p Have fun! Okay, dear boss is lurking, I better get to work, ttyl }(

Teddygirl~

Hi everyone -
Traci - sorry your tummy wasn't feeling good yesterday. Glad to hear your better today. Have fun baking. That's not on my list - don't see how I'd have time to fit that in with everything else.

Amy - why is it men can't get up and move around quietly??? We do it all the time, they sleep through it all!x(

Buffy - good luck with those cookies today!:9

Teddygirl - I've got to look at that Scrambled Eggs - I think it's the third or fourth time I've seen you glow about it - it must be good!

Yes, this romantic weekend is becoming somewhat of a tradition. We own a timeshare in Newport, but it's a flex week so we can take it any time during off season. Not a problem when DD was under 5, but after school started, we didn't want to take her out of school. Plus now she finds it boring so she doesn't want to go with us anyways. So we use it to wrap up christmas shopping and just get some "us" ;-) time. Grandmas' will be doing the chauffeuring and staying with DD while we're gone. Glad they are close and willing to help!

This morning was LIC - I did the full workout. It felt awesome to be back in the groove. Even DH commented on my great mood - he said it must be that "endo thing high you get". Yup, that's what it was, an endo thing!!:):)

Happy Tuesday!

Claude

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing" unknown.

Goooood Moooorning! Happy Tuesday to everyone!

Amy, enjoy that much needed rest day!

T-girl, Bath Max sounds wonderful... glad you liked MIS - I really like that one...

Scrambled Eggs, eh? I haven't tried that pre-mix yet. I've heard it's killer. You ladies have me itching to try out Terminator. I have it but haven't done it yet. Sounds like fun!

Traci, I'm so sorry you caught the local crud and have had to deal with a stomach bug. No fun! I hope you feel better today (hugs)

This morning is cardio, so I tried Step Blast for the first time (got it off eBay). A very fun way to have 55 minutes of cardo fly by. Finishing up with the 45 min TM program again. Gotta keep the cardio going to keep the weightloss momentum moving right now!

Planning on Drill Max for tomorrow morning. Yikes! Love that one. Always good for some major DOMS in the booty - heh, heh

I'm looking forward to the rest day on Friday even though I'll have to travel that day.

Will report in on weigh in later this morning.

Have a good one, everyone!!
Cheryl

Claude – how nice of you too say :9 I have been glowing all morning, really, even when cleaning the snow off my car this morning, singing in my kitchen this morning while preparing my eatery's for today. I’m sure it has a lot to do with Scrambled Eggs :p ;) :) I always feel like this after I finish this workout. Glad you enjoyed LIC ;-) I’m going to order LIC sometime this week. Have a great day.

Cheryl – Glad you enjoyed Step Blast. You know, I've only done the workout once, I believe SJP is on the DVD too hm..... gotta ckeck it out real soon :eek: Anywho, let me know how you like Terminator, OMG, even the name sounds tough x( }( }( Its' one on me wish list…Have fun with DM2 tomorrow :)

Good Morning....Today will be Imax for me, and the abs from B&G's. Tomorrow is my WI. I hope I show a loss....

Sorry Amy about the confusion, but I appreciate you answering the question anyway!!

Buffy, when you stay at 20-22 points a day, does that include your AP's?? I TRY to stay at that number too, but I also use 3-5 AP's a day, so actually I am eating 23-25 points a day.

Cheryl, Step Blast & Rythmatic Step are in the same catergory. I can not do them. They always soulnd so fun!!

Traci, am glad you are feeling better today.

Well, today is a work day for me, so I have to get busy!!
Lori

A drum roll - at-home weigh in this morning is down a pound and a half - 131.5 YAYYY!!!!! Gotta keep plugging until I'm under the 130 mark. Life is good.

The extra cardio was worth it!!

Lori, enjoy that Imax - I haven't tried it yet, so I look forward to your review -

Cheryl

Thanks for all the cookie advice!!! I decided to have a couple and boy, were they amazing. But I'm done with that now even though there is still an entire tray left. One thing that weight watchers has (re)taught me is that a minor indulgence doesn't mean you have to blow your eating plan entirely. Just enjoy a treat and move on. I'll still stay within my points.

I've been using all my AP's lately because honestly I need them with P90X doubles. Did PlyoX this morning. Have Ab Ripper this afternoon and may do cardio coach #2. CC#2 doesn't have any sprints, just hills so I can keep it low impact. After PlyoX I certainly don't need any more impact on these poor ole knees.

Have a great day!!

Buffy

Well, I was able to catch up on some more sleep....until noon before the mailman rang the doorbell. Then mom and dad called, it looks like Hotel S is going to be open for business over Christmas! I still haven't decided on a workout, but then again, I never do until I open the cabinet and one jumps out at me!

Teddygirl- I think that I may have to toss in S.Eggs into my mix soon! I previewed a portion of it last week. I have done parts of Cardio Fusion, but not all. I don't think that I have done the DM portions yet.

Cheryl- YEA!!! Congratulations on the scale!!! That's awesome! I am just jamming for a 170!

Buffy- I am glad that you were able to try the cookies and enjoy them as a treat! WW is really good at revamping the way we look at food. My whole relationship with food is different now!

Lori- No worries! I think that most of us tend to eat some of our AP's and some of the flex points. I know that I would not be able to exist without either of them because of the intensity of the workouts we do!

Traci- I hope that you are able to find the fudge-yummies...I haven't seen them at WalMart, but they sure jumped out of the freezer section into my basket yesterday!!!

ETA- Claude, I hope that you enjoy your week! That really sounds like a lot of fun!

Ok, Have to confess, I had more cookies. Oh well, chalk it up to that wicked PMS combined with unbelievably good cookies. Thankfully, X-mas and its related goodies only comes once a year.

Buffy

Hello fellow WWer's... looked like we've had some good weigh ins this week. I was down 0.4 pounds tonight. I don't have to weigh in until the end of January THANK HEAVENS! I wanted to weigh in tonight to give me some time for damage control after the holidays if I need it (who am I kidding, of course I'm going to need it!)

Traci - I'm sorry you've been sick. Hopefully you are on the mend.

Buffy - I did CC #3 today sans the stretch because I had to run out of here to make my WW meeting. I liked it. I'm going to try 5 or one of the 6's when I have a run day on the December rotation which I start tomorrow.

Hello to everybody else... it is 8 p.m. and I have an early start in the morning. Gotta get to bed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.