Weight Watchers Check In- Sunday, 1/7

I am hoping that Traci sleeps in a bit!!!

I hope that your evening went well. Work was fine. Last night was my last night with an orientee, which mean I have to do my own work now!;) :7

Today will be PLB and I KNOW that it's not going to be a replay of PUB with weight matching! First off, I don't have a barbell set, second, I have the hardest time with the static lunges!!! For some reason, my normally good balance goes out the window during static lunges!!! I will do my best and push myself, though!

Ohhh Amy - Nordic Track! Let us know what you got!! I did PLB yesterday and am starting to feel a little DOMS start in the hams. PUB is on tap for today.

Hello to everyone else. Up way too early this morning after not getting in the bed until 11:30 last night. Oh that Dallas game was a real heartbreaker. I felt so bad for Romo!

Have a good one!

Morning !

Amy thanks for letting me sleep in! 5am girl...WooHoo I am refreshed and ready to tackle Ch-Sh-Tr-Abs this morning!
GREAT NEWS about Nordic Track! What an awesome New Years gift! Start warming that credit card for Coach Sean!;) FABULOUS SJP Burner you concocted!

JANE: You got to 2007 Shop already too! YEAH!! Your purchases sound terrific and a great way to start the new year. Have DH eat those Cowboy Cookies up for lunch today so they are outta there before you might really want them.

Great day to all out there...Cheryl... I woke up thinking about how cold your run was again yesterday... I was so happy to walk outside and find it 60 degrees!

Oh my ya'll scared me for a minute.... I came back to see what everyones up to at 10am central and I saw no WW thread...thought I had dreamt my conversation w/ Amy & Jane at 5am! LOLOL ANYWAY you crazy gals... I have completed todays workout + did LIC Cardio Only Mix .... HOW AWESOME IS LIC CARDIO????? I guess I hadnt done that one before starting P90 so it was a great surprise. It was my first time using my new BIG GIRL step.... I QUICKLY (mid warm up) took off 1 set of the risers;-) . I LOVE the music the new twists on old moves...just pure 48 minutes of fun to me! ... I'm sure ya'll are rolling your eyes saying "DUH! Took ya long enough to try it!". That little 48 minutes cardio burned up 536 calories... OH MY I'm going to be VERY hungry today I can tell!

DH should be back around 2 or 3 today so I have a few hours to enjoy the fabulous sun that has blessed my world today. Hope all of you are feeling great and taking time to pamper your hard working self today!

Traci - I LOVE LIC step. That is some of the best step Cathe has put out IMO. It is so much fun. I grinned the whole time I did it the first time. She is a genius I tell you!

Send some of the sunshine my way. I'm going to have a build an ark, my goodness the rain we've gotten. It is pouring again today. We had a respite yesterday though which was nice.

Going to relax a while... just got back from DD's apartment. She has either strep throat or the flu. I looked in the back of her throat with flashlight and she has white patches all over her throat. I believe it's Strep. She is going to call the doctor tomorrow. Her boyfriend is there with her thank goodness so she isn't by herself.

I'm feeling the 5 hours of sleep last night! YAWN!!

Hi, everyone!

Sorry for the late check-in - I slept in late today. Today was a rest day on the Cathe rotation and I decided to go ahead and take it. I seem to be needing a rest day about every 10th day of late.

Made a big dinner for all my kids (the grown ones come over most Sundays) Shish-ka-bobs and sticky rice. Yum!

Traci, so glad you got the chance to enjoy LIC. That one is so much fun.

Amy, Jane - sounds like you're having great days.
More later.

Have a good one!
Cheryl

Good Evening, ladies.

I am checking in from home. I decided that since mom and dad are leaving on Tuesday, I don't need to work tonight! I did check to see if there was enough staff though, and fortunately there is!

Anyway...

Traci- LOL about the "big girl" step!! I am glad that you enjoy LIC. I do too, and BM2 (don't forget the scrambled eggs!!). I haven't gottem much work/use from B&G or DM yet, but I know that's coming!

Tonight was PLB. I thought for sure that there was NO way I'd be able to match Cathe on this one....but I did!! I am still amazed at that! I probably would have done better had I had a barbell, but I was able to match just fine with my dumbbells! I KNOW I'll be enjoying the rest day of tomorrow (well, it depends on how I feel if Imax3 will be done or procrastinated!). Bicep DOMS are still twinging, especially while I am knitting!}:)7

Have a good evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.