Weight Watchers Check In Sun. 11/26

Yesterday I ended up doing Drill Max, Cardio Coach #2, abs from LIC and B&G bonus abs. Pretty good workout. I really liked DM.

Went out for sushi and ate pretty well and had some wine. Because I earned quite a few AP's I didn't have to use any flexies.

Today is supposed to be a rest day for me but I may start the recovery week of P90X by doing yoga later on. I like P90X yoga but it is soooo loooong. I wish it were 1 hour instead of 90 minutes.

Have a great day.

Buffy

Good Morning, Buffy. I started a thread the same time as you.

Happy Sunday!

Welcome back from the bay, Traci!!! We missed you. I hope that you had a very restful weekend! Did the babies enjoy their Thanksgiving? I actually found a "Thanksgiving Day Dinner" cat food and they didn't like it! I couldn't believe it!:7 ;)

Tonight will be another Jari Love workout, either RTTC or S&L.

Buffy, congratulations on the meal and the workouts! Sushi usually doesn't hit me hard on the points, but the wine sure does!!

I will check in later!

Good morning,

Another day, another workout. I made it to the pool and back yesterday, safe and sound. It helps to have a 4-wheel drive when you live in this city. My swim yesterday went fine, although he really focused us on breast stroke drill work. I came out of the water not feeling like I'd worked overly hard. Then, we had friends for dinner (fun time), and are having more friends over to celebrate a birthday with a big lunch today. And yes, there will be cake! So, instead of a rest day today, I think I'm going to do Low Impact Circuit. We're also taking the kids sledding this afternoon, which should burn a gazillion calories.

Buffy - Oooooh, my, that was quite the long, intense workout you did yesterday. You earned enough APs for all of us! DM is a lot of fun, isn't it?

Marcia - 11,000+ steps on the pedometer! Wow! I hope you didn't do the same thing to your credit cards ;-) How did your dinner go last night?

Amy - Did you work last night? And I'm looking forward to hearing from Traci, too. I know she says she doesn't want a computer at the house by the bay, but really, she owes it to all of us to get one. Maybe we can have a fundraiser, and get her all set up?

Cheryl - Wow, very impressive run yesterday!! And that bodyfat is obviously running scared. Great work!

Lori - HSChallenge is one of my favourite workouts. I love the music in that one.

Have a great day,
Sandra

Good morning girls!

Sandra:
Nope, didn't run my credit card up as much as the steps. ;-) I could've, but I restrained myself. :7

Today - I'm taking DS to Sunday School and going to have coffee with my mom. Later going to lunch at Applebees (thank goodness we picked a WW friendly restaurant) with (get this) my SIL, soon to be ex-SIL, SIL wanna be !!!!!!!!!}( How is that for a lunch date? It should be VERY interesting to say the least.

The supper last night ended up to be a few drinks and some appetizers. I didn't do bad, but could've done a lot better! That's the problem, we should've eaten a meal instead of appetizers, I don't think I would've eaten as much then or at least made better choices.

Anyway - I'm going to try and fit in a workout somewhere along the way. Only 41 days to Mexico and I still haven't gotten that scale to move much at all!!!x( :( I'm trying to think of a good rotation to do for the month of December to kick me in the butt for the home stretch, any ideas???

Have a great day!
Marcia.

Hi, everyone -

Wow, off to some great starts!

Amy, hope you enjoy Jari Love... I was never able to quite get into her workouts and sold Slim & Lean and RTTC... Bet you get sore, though!!

Sandra, behave on the birthday lunch! LIC is so much fun. Hope you enjoy.

Buffy, you need a lighter day today after yesterday!!

Marcia, I'm curious as to the story about the future ex SIL... is this something she knows about? Is it a good thing? Inquiring minds want to know! (heh, heh, heh!) My suggestion for today would be a fun cardio choice - anything with a good fun factor to it, and there are certainly plenty of those.

I'm going to do Rhythmic Step and at least part of LIC today. Love both of those! Very high fun factor! My husband's two boys fly back out to Portland this morning, so everyone is out and I have my workout area all to myself! :)
I'll check back in later!

Cheryl

Hi everyone....Amy, I like Jari Love too, she is not as exciting as Cathe, but RTTC is a killer! That is one of the hardest workouts I have ever done!

Cheryl, I can not do Rythmatic Step. I have bought and sold it twice. It is just too chreography challenging for me. THAT is why I am concerned about BM2 Cardio Blast. I may watch some of it today. I had thoughts of watching it while walking on the treadmill, but I have about 5 loads of laundry to do, so that is enough movement for me on my rest day.

We went to church this morning, and then to my parents. My 12 YO nephew got his first deer last night. In MI, they get hit so much, and I would much rather see someone eat it, than to see the poor thing dead, lying on the side of the road. BUT, it is hard to see them that way too, hanging in the pole barn!! I love animals! I go deer hunting with my dad, too. I enjoy the time with him. I am pro-hunting, but I hate seeing them killed. I have told my dad all season, if he gets one, I will probably cry!! I don't hunt, I just sit with him in a shack my brother has on his property.

Sandra, I am glad we do not have snow yet in MI. Sledding with the kids does sound like fun though!!

I hope everyone has a great day. My dad has to go in and have 2 of his bypasses redone, and fix one of the valves in his heart. He goes to the surgeon tomorrow, and hopefully gets his surgery date tomorrow. My stomach is kind of in knots today.
Lori

I'm back!

Lori, I would definitely watch BM2 once before you do it if you are concerned. Also, on all new step workouts I'm using the bench at 6" until I feel really confident about the steps. I don't know what it is about that first RS sequence, but it is a lot of fun. Once you feel comfortable enough with the steps, the variety keeps me held in and I lose track of the time - so it makes the cardio a lot less monotonous.

I realized I needed a semi-rest day - my legs and glutes have been toasty for the past 3 days running - so I did 1/2 of Rhythmic Step followed by Stretch Max 2. It felt like heaven! The soreness melted away and I feel so much better.

Here's to a wonderful new week!!!
Cheryl

Hello fellow WWer's.... I'm still alive but I was working this weekend and have DD here with us over the holidays. She lives about 45 minutes away but she is home about every weekend unless she has something going on. She is almost 24 but still thinks there is no place like home!

Buffy - I just bought a new treadmill and am interested in Cardio Coach. Tammy (oldfirmie) told me to wait for sales and pick all of them up. Do they hold sales on their website regularly? BTW - I LOVE sushi!

Amy - I haven't tried Jari Love yet. I have S&L and RTTC but haven't gotten around to doing them yet. Too hooked on Cathe and these new DVD's!

Sandra - I have a four-wheel drive also but rarely need it in NC!! Maybe once a year but we southerners are hopeless when it comes to driving in the snow so we usually just stay home!! It sounds like you have had a fun day!!

Marcia - Mexico? I must have missed something! I know you are excited about that trip. Try the September 2005 rotation, it has kicked my butt a few times!

Cheryl - RC is a favorite of mine!!

Lori - I will keep your dad in my prayers... let us know how he does. I'm not against hunting either since I was raised with a daddy and brother who liked to rabbit hunt. My husband use to like to deer hunt but hasn't been hunting in ages. After hitting that deer in Ohio last month on vacation and tearing up my vehicle, I think there does need to be population control though. I'd never be able to hunt myself, I wouldn't be able to pull the trigger!

Traci - welcome back. Hope your get-away was relaxing.

I'm off to feed the horses and then fix myself and DD something. Actually I'm having left-overs. I found a recipe for low-fat turkey fettucine alfredo. It uses part-skim mozz, parm, and FF half-and-half. A one cup serving is 7 points. Not really low in points but pretty darn good for fett. alfredo.

See y'all in the morning.

Hi

Do you guys mind if I join you? I have been at the Yayas WW checkin for a long time, but it is so dead now and I need more some support right now.

I have been a lifetime WW member for almost exactly a year now, but have been trying to lose more since my goal weight was at the top of the chart. I have struggled through November.

I did LIC today and for the first time in a while my eating has been OP!

Lori

Hi, Lori in ND - I check in at YaYa's too, under Friends in Fitness.

You are so welcome to join us here, and we are never dead.

Congratulations for staying OP today!!!

I'll bet you loved LIC, eh? That one is so much fun.

Welcome to Cathe's!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.