Weight Watchers Check-In MONDAY 9/25

Can it be the last week of September already?????? Time truely does fly!
Never took the much needed nap yesterday so went to bed at 8pm... Dear old pups called for mommy at 3:15am!!! They'll all be at the doggie hotel before DH gets home at this rate!

Yesterday was running on that no sleep MANIC energy... Revised my w/o a bit and did Ripped Slim & Lean and 30 minutes of Imax Extreme. Figured that was good enough for a Sunday! Ate up all 5 Aps + 2 flexies... I find I feel so hungry when I'm tired, must be my bodies way of trying to stay awake or something.

Today: Cardio Coach 3:) + Lower Floor/Wts Only (PLB, PS Legs, Firm It Up by Slim Series) I am planning an afternoon w/o to get a little more "rest time" in since I'm doing a long stretch w/ no recovery day just to shake things up. Today needs to be a High Points day for me if I'm gonna have one before Fridays weigh in... thinking around 30-35 will be perfect.

Amy: Glad you're FEELING those circuits! I think people tend to think they arent lifting enough...ha!
P90X: I'm SOOOOO JEALOUS! I want it so badly but then again I don't...the 2400 cal is probably alot closer to what you're eating now w/ APs & Flex than you think... I did a week long journal of calories/points and I was there baby! Although theres no set amount of PTs /Cals... I needed to see atypical week for myself to change my mindset once and for all about low cal... the key is that 2400 cals of lots of QUALITY food is the key... 2400 cals of junk and look out!

Jennifer: Good for you for getting back on the journaling so quickly! I find it a major factor in being successful as I eat 6-8 mini meals a day and those mini's become 6-8 regulars in no time if I'm not journaling. Hope yoga felt great! Wish I was into it or Pilates but just not there yet...

Hope all is well w/ everyone today! Be Back Later
;-)

Morning Traci and everyone to follow,

I know its crazy, seem like September just started scary, huh! :eek:

Any who, I had a great weekend stayed in and rest and studied but, not what I should have study. I did a lot of Bible reading and I read from the book Purpose Driven I was truly blessed.

Tonight’s workout, either low max or legs & glutes. Not sure yet.

Teddygirl~

Hi all-
This weekend really flew by. Wedding on Saturday was great - overall I did well in the eating department. They had grilled chicken and pork, corn on the cob WITHOUT butter and a huge fresh fruit salad. Yes I indulged in a little bit of the sausage and peppers and some rice pilaf, but overall I was pleased with myself. I had two bites of wedding cake and that was that. I didn't even have any drinks, just seltzer.

Sunday was an odd day - we got up late, went to the gym to work out and then had a late breakfast. I was psyched that my DH actually went with me to the gym. We did cleanmax in the basement and put away all the summer yard toys (patio table, etc). Next thing you know it was nighttime. How does that happen?

Today was Lowmax. I started out doing only the Step Combos - I ended up taking on six of the seven blasts because I was up to it. It felt great. Tonight DD wants to go to the gym, so I'm planning on Cardio Coach#4. Must admit, whatever my massage therapist did last Friday made a huge difference in my back. It's still sore, but it's not seizing up anymore and I have a lot more mobility. Keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Traci - I was reading up on the weekend posts, I can just imagine you with three huge dogs shaking like "chihuahuas" on the couch with you, all trying to get on your lap at the same time. My little 35 lb dog is scared of lightening and thunder too, but at least he actually can fit on my lap!

Gotta run now - To everyone else, have a great Monday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Teddygirl- Love that book... sounds like you had a weekend that was very introspective... I value those so much!

Claude- good to hear that your back is behaving, finally!!! I am glad that your family is getting in to the workout mode! DH is disabled, so can barely walk some days, much less workout with me! It's hard to see somedays, especially when I think back to when we were dating and would run together.
I am also glad that the wedding provided clean food as well. It makes the decision of what to eat a LOT easier!

Teddygirl- I don't think that you should be upset that you studied something that you feel you shouldn't. It sounds like you had the weekend that you needed, to recharge yourself!

Traci- Yes, I am feeling the circuits, but I don't think as much right now and when I get up from my nap this afternoon!!! Oh the DOMS!!! I am figuring that I am averaging about 1600 cal/day (right around 32 pts/day) so the 2400 is a little daunting! It's easy to eat 2400 cal of junk, but I feel like I am eating all day long with the 1600-1800 cal as it is, much less 2400 cal of clean eating!!! Good thing, though, they have guidelines of what to eat when it comes to protein/carbs/fruit/veggies/etc. so that there's really no guessing or confusion.

I think that today will be either a rest day (am most definitely feeling the tight shoulders/traps!) or stretching or yoga. Like I said before, I don't ever know until it jumps out at me!

Later!!!

Hey There Claude-
WAY TO GO at the wedding!!! You aced this weekend.... Even got extra w/o with the basement organizing! Way more productive than I
You sound very happy about your Low Max experience this morning, I am so happy for you.... You've been very respectful of your body and it is indeed healing...GOOD GOOD GOOD!
I wonder if our "babies" are as frightened when we arent around... always wanted to get a nanny cam and just see what they do differently when mommies not around... I bet much braver.
Have a wonderful afternoon.

Traci- we don't need a "nanny cam" to know if our babies are frightened during storms and such while we are out. We can tell by the status of the food bowls....if they are licked clean and not a crumb in sight, chances are they were very nervous/scared. If they are just hanging out on the bed, lounging when we get home and look at us like, "would you quit being so loud, I'm trying to sleep!" then, no, they weren't.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.