Weight Watchers Check In- Monday 11/20

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
Hey gang! Well, tonight I am back in "my house";-) . It's pretty busy with some very sick patients rolling in the door. I don't mind, though because at least here, I know where stuff is and can run for it in a heartbeat!

I was kind of grouchy coming in to work tonight. I haven't slept well this weekend for some reason and when I got to work, the day shift had left a bunch of stuff for me to do that they easily could have taken care of. I usually work the "grouchies" out fairly quickly once I get my brain wrapped around what I need to do, so it's not a big deal in the long run!

Traci- I am sorry that the fam was finally able to "chalk one up", but I am glad that you are able to utilize what DH got! Personally, I can't eat venison if it's plain, but have no problems if it's mixed with other meats (pork, beef, etc.). Growing up there was a family in my dad's church that would go deer hunting every winter and utilize pretty much the whole thing, and would share their "spoils" at church potlucks. They just couldn't ever figure out why their potluck donations were never eaten when they didn't "thin" the venison out!;-)

Cheryl- I'm with you....I have never had this much definition or have seen the fitness strides in myself ever before Cathe!!! I have yet to do any of the new workouts "as written" as I am trying not to do circuits yet. I may change that up in a couple of weeks. Not to mention the sheer "fun factor" she has!!!!

I am hoping to get some good sleep after work today! Tonight was another round of Jari Love's RTTC. I started out doing Ripped, but since it was longer than I had time for as well and I had gotten a good workout from RTTC on Friday I decided to swich over and finish up with that. I like the compound exercises in RTTC.

I will check in later when I get home!

Good Monday morning to all!

Today is P90X Legs & Back. I am adding on Just 2 of the Power Circuits in BM2 for a little cardio and I will do B&G Floorwork as well. Probably wont be able to use the ankle weights after P90 but still want to do the floor as it hits those glutes oh so good!
1 final trip to Walmart before T-giving as we are heading to the bay Wednesday morning to celebrate the holiday. I'll miss all of you over the long weekend;(
My first "recovery week" actually starts T-giving day...Boy am I ready ! My muscles need a break. I hear Phase 2 is KILLER

!Cheryl: Thanks for your response last night. I am so happy you found a cause & cure for your body breakdown...Bio Identicals are a wonderful thing and life changing! I am researching this option now. I may pick your brain a little more down the road. I too saw incredible results w/ circuit trainng and actually thats all I did for 2 months, once my body stopped responding I swithched back to spilits but so mis my circuits! After P90X I actually have a 30 day circuit rotation planned again! As far as the clean eating I have found that getting "clean-ER" helps alot. I think its all about what your body has grown acustomed to, just a few clean changes made a world of difference for me! Congrats on all you have and are continuing to accomplish... I am highly motivated by your story.

AMY:Hope you can get a sound sleep today... you are still in recovery from your germies so please take care and listen to your body!

happy Workouts to all today!:7

Good morning,

I had a nice weekend, stayed in and studied :eek: not like I should’ve but I manage to do something. Tomorrow is FINALS :p :9 we have 2.5 hours to complete 16 forms. But, I've been praying about it, because I'm feeling overwhelmed. I’m going too study at work, reviewing some of my completed forms, so I can go home and do my workout tonight. Then study a few more hours.

My muscle’s are sore this morning from yesterday workout, I did MIS ub & abs :7 x( that is still a touch workout, then jumped on my treadmill for 45 minutes jog.

Saturday, Cardio Fusion, for some reason, I really struggled through the workout, but I finished the race :9

Tonight, legs & gultes & kick max (leg drills)

Today, starts the second week of P90X rotation and I’m enjoying it. Tracie, yoga I don't care much for it, I should, b/c it does nice things to and for the body. Hang in there! okay, back to work,ttyl

Teddygirl~

Good Morning!

This morning I did P90X chest and back. I did quite a few more push ups that usual. I'm really feeling it in my shoulders.

Eating went well yesterday. Stayed at 22 pts. Will do the same today and the rest of the week until T-day.

I'm still feeling P90X legs and back from Sat. I'm thinking of switching this one to Wed. this week and adding in an extra lower body workout Sat. Maybe B&G. We'll see. DD is coming up from NYC on Wed. and staying through Sun. so my time will be somewhat limited.

Traci - I start my recovery week on Monday and you now I'm ready for it also. This rotation has some part of my body hurting almost all the time . But I LOVE it.

Buffy

Hey everyone!!
Busy busy weekend - haven't had a chance to catch up on what's been going on, hope everyone else is doing well and things are on track -

Saturday was Imax 2; Sunday was a rest day and today was GS Chest & Tris. Eating was good Friday and Saturday. A little less so yesterday, but not horrible.

Today is going to be another crazy day so I'll try to catch up later on. Hope you all have a great day!!!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hi everyone....I can not stay out of your check-in. You guys are really terrific about checking in everyday, and supporting each other. I do a daily check-in at Firm Ya-Ya's, and I will still check in there, but can I join you also??

Marcia, I saw FiddleFit maybe? recommended Cathe's Get Ready for Summer rotation to you. Are you following it?? I am going to start that today. My arms and legs need help, but my arms bug me more than my legs right now. I have to sub some of the workouts, and in some places I will put in the new workouts, but I am anxious to see my arms after 4 weeks.

I have done WW's on and off for years. I start, stop, start, you know the pattern?? I had back surgery twice this year, the first one in March, and then I fell in my basement, and had it again in May. I sold off alot of my Cathe's because I just felt really burned out on her. Now, I am really getting back into her, and rebuying alot of her workouts. After my 2nd surgery, I decided after I had gained 15 lbs. and could not wear 1/2 of my clothes, that I was going to do WW's, and do it right. Follow the 8 Healthy Guidelines, and go to the meetings. I am down about 17 lbs. from the first of June or so started back. I have 6 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight. I started at 159, and my goal weight is 137. I am 5' 4", and 43 years old. My loss has been very slow. I usually eat all of my AP's every week, but try to use only 1/2 of my Flex. If I use all of my Flex, I will gain. I am anxious to see how the new program works for me. I was reading about it on 3fatchicks.com.

I am 43, I am from Wayland, MI, and I am a Premier Designs Jeweler. I have 2 kids, 19, and 18, and 3 Shih Tzu's. I am glad I am getting back into Cathe, I am enjoying her workouts. Sorry so long!!
Lori

Welcome Lori! So good to have you... this is a great positive helful supportive check-in isnt it?

I have a friend here in Houston that is a PremiereDesigns Jeweler as well. No kids for me - except my 2 golden retrievers and my 1 lab/shepard mix rescue girl. I am 43 ..ok pushing the 44 button in March! CONGRATS on the incredible win over the Wt Loss / healthy living battle.... there are so many wonderful success stories on our little forum!

Again- Welcome and please come in and chat as often as your life allows.

I'll be back to the rset of you after WALMARTx( x( Gotta go meet the crazy people head on this morning!}(

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick one from me today.

Any - Here's some drowsy vibes coming your way ))))))))))

Lori - welcome to the group!!

Teddygirl - I'm sending positive study vibes your way. Only one more day!!

Traci - Boohoo on the deer. But yay on the good meat for the year!

Jane - thanks a million for the CF breakdown! You are a gem.

This morning I did IMAX3 and CM#1. Just the kind of workout I needed to shake out the cobwebs and jumpstart the week.

I ate waaay over points on Saturday, so am having to account for it this week. I actually stayed at exactly 20 points yesterday since it was a rest day. I'm glad I don't have to do that too often; that's really not much food.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention: the lack of food in my system from yesterday brought me down almost another pound this morning. If I stay down, then I'm only 3.6 pounds from my goal. Yay.

Have a good day.
Sandra

Hi

I normally don't check-in but often lurk. Lori, you mentioned that you read about the new WW program on 3fatchick. I couldn't find it on their website. Can you help direct me? Just curious about what changes they've made.

Thanks in advance....Nancy

Hi, everyone!

Sandra, great job on iMax3 - that one's killer!

Amy, glad you liked RTTC

Traci, sounds like a great P90X/Cathe combo today.

Lori, of course you can join us! I check in on the YaYa's also under Friends in Fitness in the Checkins and I also keep a personal journal.

This morning I did Drill Max - Trading it with B&G which I want to keep on Wednesdays. Still love it! Not quite so killer the second time through which is good, I think. The wall squats nearly killed me the first time and I still felt them two days later! The firewalkers aren't so challenging for me.... I guess I need to tighten the band still more and step even wider.

I love the dive bomber pushups - they're the closet thing I've been able to handle yet to straight leg pushups.

Here's to a wonderful Monday!

Cheryl

Hi All!
P90X legs & Back - DONE
B&G Floor w/ Wts - DONE
BM2 Power Circuits 2 & 4 - DONE
I am sooooo ready for a day of rest but KENPO tomorrow & YOGA again on Wednesday then official REST day on T-giving and then P90 all cardio recovery week...

Teddygirl- GOOD WISHES for successful Finals! Hang tough

Buffy: CONGRATS on extra pushups! Have a wonderful visit w/ DD & dont worry about us... I'm still lovin' P90 as well

Sandra: Todays w/o for you INSANE! lololol HIGH 5 on 3.6 away from goal.... Final stretch lady!

Cheryl: Good to hear Drill Max gets easier! "Love Divebombers" ? cant wrap my mind around that one! ha

Have a good evening all- will check in later if possible but probably in AM.

Good evening! I got some sleep, but that still hasn't taken care of my mental fatigue that seems to have shown up overnight. I think that may have been part of the "grouchies" as well.

Today is a rest day, and I need it, I am still a bit achy from the weekend's workouts (in a good way, but still.....)

Traci- Great job on getting through the first portion of P90X! I know it's a toughy. Holy Cow, lady....your legs should be noodles!

Sandra- Way to go!!! That's awesome you are so close!

Lori- I work nights and can't remember if I said anything to you this morning or not....having said that, Welcome to the Jungle! We are alwsys looking for new friends to broaden our support system!

Cheryl- LOL at loveing DiveBombers! I don't think they would be a good idea for me right now...my shoulders are still feeling RTTC!

Teddygirl- Good luck on Finals! I don't envy you for the finals, but I can't wait until I go back to work!!!

Later, taters!

I just typed a whole paragraph and it went to never-neverland! x( x(

Here's the short version... Sandra...you asked about my day Sunday with DD... I worked concessions at the Panther game at the stadium in Charlotte to help DD (who is a school teacher) "pay" for a trip she is taking to Germany and Austria this spring. She is tagging along (she teaches world history) with the chorus on their trip. She had to work five games and pay a certain amount for her trip and she found out if she had someone work with her, it would count as two. She'd already worked three and with yesterday, that completed her commitment. It was busy! I was so tired!

Not going to be around too much this week. It is going to be busy. I have so much to do and still have to work tomorrow and Wednesday, then Thanksgiving and shopping with DD on Friday and I have to work the weekend (lucky me). It should be interesting after everybody and their brother are off on Thursday and Friday, it should be in a fine mess by that time I get to it on Saturday morning!

Well enough of this "short version"... aren't you glad the long version disappeared!

I'll try to check in some this week but if I'm unable, have a wonderful holiday everybody!

Nancy, yes, you go to Community, then to WW's General, and it is on the second page, it is labeled 'I heard a Rumor' by Captain Ladybug.
Lori

Thanks Lori....I had heard rumors also. I can't believe it will change all that much.

I'm a lifetime member so I go just once a month to weigh in. I guess I'll stay for a meeting after Dec. 10th to check out the hype.

Thanks for much for your help.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.