Weight Watchers check-in Friday the 13th!

luvtorun

Cathlete
Hello fellow WWer's.....

How is everybody doing?

Today is Leaner Legs for me for the first time. I've heard some really wicked things about this workout. I just hope I can walk tomorrow.

Today is my last day of work until 10-24! Somebody pinch me! I haven't been off since July when I took a couple of days over the 4th. I am definitely feeling the burn out.

Hopefully will stay on OP today. Did well yesterday. Earned 5 AP's, ate those and 3 flexies.

Good morning Jane and all who follow.

I'm off from work today. Haven't decided on a workout. Maybe MM and some cardio.

We had people over for dinner last night. I avoided the cheese and crackers, didn't have much of the dinner, but drank too much wine and had 2/3 piece of cheesecake. Wine and cheesecake, there aren't calories there, are there???? I used 12.5 flexies. Luckily I had saved them up.

Planning on staying at around 20 pts. today to try and makeup for yesterday. I was down .8# this week. I want to keep the momentum going.

Have a great day.

Buffy

Good morning everyone:

Jane: I read yesterday that you did the Butts and Guts rotation?? How were your results from that one? I'm trying to find a rotation and especially for the lower body.

Buffy: Way to save those flex points, girl, they sure come in handy, don't they?

Today I'm trying to just get threw work, I could really have stayed home and done a lot of housework. By the time I get home tonight I won't want to do it, that's for sure. :p Workout tonight, haven't decided yet. I did 35 minutes on the elliptical last night and felt great - did Cardio Coach 3 - love em' all!!!

Have a great OP day everyone and I'll check back later to see how everyone is doing.

Marcia.

P.S. Tomorrow I'm stepping on that dreaded scale for the first time in a couple of weeks, I better start crossing my fingers now. :7

Quick good morning, all,

This morning I did GS Legs. Good thing tomorrow is a swim day...

What level of intensity do you consider GS Legs? I'm trying to calculate the APs.

Went to a friend's house yesterday - she served pizza. Wasn't planned, so had to dip deeper into my flexies than I anticipated. Couldn't have my usual bed time snack. Hungry this morning. Oh well. Will have to walk real fast while doing my grocery shopping this afternoon, and earn back a few of those points. It's all a game, isn't it?

Jane - I love LL! Be sure to let us know how you like it. I have a feeling that after all your experience with GS Legs and other, more recent, Cathe lower body rotations, you won't have much trouble with it at all.

Buffy - great job on the loss!!!

Marcia - you'll do fine. Consider the number on the scale your starting place.

Gotta go!
Sandra

Marcia - I did the B&G rotation when it was first posted last Sept and got really good results. Same thing this year, that one really slims down my LB.

Hi girls!

Day 5 of my WW week and I've managed to use all but 10 weekly flex points, so I'd better buckle down. Hopefully I can make them stretch for 3 days!

Being on weight loss points is so tough for me. I've gotten spoiled by maintenance points and getting to eat 4 extra points a day :). Take away those 4 extra points and wow, I feel the difference. No snacking!

Anyone know how much WW online is? To subscribe to the tools part of it, that is. I know the website itself is free. I'm thinking of subscribing to use some of those tools that they have, which were pretty useful when I was using them during the free trial. I really wish it was all free for lifetime (or at least discounted *sigh*), but alas, no such luck.

Jennifer

Hey everyone -
I finally have some time to breath and catch up with what's going on!!

Jane - Enjoy your time off!! Any big plans or just going to relax at home? Whenever I stay home for vacation I always end up doing some project that leaves me more burned out then I started. Congrats on the 1 lb loss and the 1/4" on the hips!!

Buffy - I'm so glad your neck and back are feeling better. Congrats on the .8 loss!

Marcia - good luck with WI tomorrow! Just remember how you feel is so much more important than the number on the scale. And yes, I have started my Xmas shopping. I'm just at the beginning though. Fortunately, I buy lots of gift certificates as most of my nieces and nephews are in their teens and don't want me picking out clothes etc. I'm hoping to get some internet shopping done this weekend - that will put a good dent in both my wallet and shopping list.

Sandra - Congrats on the loss! I call GS Legs a Moderately High Intensity workout. I always end up in a sweatfest with lower body work and, at least for me, GS Legs is one of the harder ones. Do you own a HRM? If so, try wearing it next time and see how it comes out. IF not, ask DH to get you one for Xmas!!:) Noticed that your DD does gymnastics - my DD just quit competitive gymnastic after five years so I've got the bug - love to hear all about it.

Jennifer - I pay 12.95 for WW online. I love the recipe builder tool - I use that the most. It lets you put in a recipe and tells you the points. Then I make modifications to see if I can make it lower.

Amy - how did WI go? So glad to hear that your dad is okay. I'm sure you'll all be glad when the treatment is finally underway. Hugs and prayers going your way! Congrats on the 5.5 mile run this week - that's really impressive!

Teddygirl - I know you're studying hard - good luck on your midterms! Keep doing those workouts, it'll help with all the stress from studying!

Corinne - so sorry to hear about your friend's dad. Hugs to your friend and his entire family!

Karen - congrats on your loss this week!!!

OK, I think I'm all caught up on personals - if I missed anyone, I'm sorry!

Update on me here - WI this morning was good, down .4. But the back is definitely not cooperating. The massage on Wednesday helped, but not enough. I'm thinking it may be time to go back to physical therapy. The therapist was really great (and cute too), but it's such a hassle. I'll just wait a little longer and see if my massage therapist can't clear it up like last time.

Eating today has been good so far except for those two spoonfuls of PB, but I'm determined to beat that PB addiction. Tonight we're going for pizza. Have you guys ever had BLT pizza? It's like a BLT sandwich except on a pizza and it's divine! :9 They also make a taco pizza which is just as delicious. I can't wait - nope, I'm not counting points tonight. Tomorrow is the start of my new week so it won't matter if I go over my FP tonight. }(

It feels so great having some time to catch up with everyone. Hope everyone has a great day!

Claude

PS - Traci - come back soon, we miss you!

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Sorry I've been MIA this week--I don't know why but it's been crazy for me. Lot's of little things eating up my time.

Hopefully I'll have time to workout today(I'd like to do CTX All Step), because some friends and I are going out to dinner so I need all the help I can get :p But before I can do that I have to go out with the kiddos(DD has today off from school) and get 4 birthday presents(different relatives and friends). Taking the crew out is a workout in itself(at least a mental one).

Here's to an OP weekend!

Kim

Sandra - I really didn't have trouble with LL but my legs were definitely shaking. Thank goodness I have about six weeks of focused leg work behind me from the rotations I'm doing or I don't know I could have gotten through all those squats. Can you believe how many squats in that thing?! I got to where I was praying for the calf raises!!

Hey Everyone!

My husband is off on Fridays and we usually try to go biking together. I rode 25 miles today and we live in a somewhat hilly area (we are on the cusp of the foothills of North Carolina). Let's just say I averaged 139 HPM for 2 hours and 10 minutes, not too bad!!!

So I have plenty of AP and although I know I can't eat them all, I'm definitely going to eat more than the 4 allotted, what am I saying I've already ate more than 4 pts,,,LOL,,,we're having sushi tonight, so I should do okay.

Well, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're going to the Yadkin River Valley (NC wine country). We going to some wineries and listen to a music festival tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll keep my pts in check. I'll be biking so I should do ok;-)

--Karen

Claude - That pizza sounds great. I haven't had pizza in such a long time. Yummm!!

Karen - Enjoy your sushi. I try to have sushi at least twice a month. I'd go more if DH wasn't like, "you want to have sushi again?"

Buffy

Claude - we are going to a horse show in Ohio next Thursday through the weekend but through Wednesday I just plan on resting. I haven't done that in a long time! No way am I filling up every minute, not this time. The pizza does not wonderful!:9 I too have a PB addiction but I believe I've found a way to keep it under control. Most days I will have a tablespoon on an apple or a banana or in my oatmeal in the morning (with sugar-free preserves - PB and jelly oatmeal:9 :9 ). Knowing that I can have this every day if I want keeps me in check.

Karen - I didn't know y'all were going to the Yadkin River Valley this weekend, enjoy!! That bike ride of yours was awesome!

ETA - Sandra, I agree with Claude, I count lower body workouts as moderate, you are using those big muscle groups and I tend to sweat like crazy doing LB. Upper body I count as light.

Hey, Jane,

We just decided today to go to Yadkin Valley. I'll let you know how it goes. I talked to my parents today, and they said that Zachary had a WONDERFUL time at the NC State Fair!!!!! He rode about 24 rides and had A LOT of jund food (b/c of grandparents :) ) Hey, but what is a State Fair if you dont' get to have a little fun. Grandparents are allowed to spoil you!!

TTYL
Karen

The pizza was delicious, but now I feel sick. I only had one piece of the BLT and one and a half pieces of the taco but they are sitting like a rock in my tummy. It's kind of like a food hangover.

Karen - that was one heck of a bike ride - way to go! I love sushi, but DH can't even think about it. Enjoy some for me!

Jane - I've tried only having PB if it's on something, like a cracker or toast or apples/celery, then I started rationalizing that is was ON a spoon, ON a knife, On a spatula, and well, you get the picture. I just have to keep reminding myself about all the other foods I've managed to get control of - what does WW call that? OH yeah - empowering beliefs and positive self talk. Yup, that's what I need to do. But thanks for the encouragement. It helps!!

Good night everyone, I've got a busy day tomorrow so I'm hitting the sack.

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.