Weight Watchers Check In - Fri. 11/24

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Today I will do P90X legs and back. I may throw in some cardio later.

Going shopping with DH and DD. Should be fun.

Planning on staying at 22 pts. today. I'm relieved that I was able get through Turkey day only using 13.5 of my flexies. I almost decided not to count points yesterday but I've realized that when I don't count it can lead to a free for all and that's just not good.

I'll check back later.

Buffy

Good Morning everyone!

Claude, is the chreography really hard on the BM2 Cardio Premix?? I really wanted to try that one today, but Cathe's current chreography is so hard for me, and I do not know if I have the patience today or not. I really want to try that step workout, I have done the arms premix a couple of times, but today it just sounds so much easier to do something I know the steps too.

I know my goal of less than 1 lb. per week is very attanable, but I do not always lose just because I stay true to the program. I am just going to try, that is all I can do!!
Lori

Hi, everyone!

Lori, two of my friends on the YaYa board tried the BM2 pre-mix this morning and both of them loved it. For what it's worth. I think less than 1 pound a week is very realistic in that it sets you up to make the change a truly permanent one. I think it makes sense.

Buffy, I hear you on recording the points, or it ends up becoming a free-for-all. That's me, too! I record all my points on weightwatchers.com. Really helps me stay on track. It has a psychological impact.

I decided I am light on UB work for the week so I want to do Muscle Max and maybe some cardio after - maybe Rhythmic step? We'll see.

So glad for the holiday.

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Aw, I just hate it when you Americans have a holiday. It's so quiet around here :)

I am in premenstrual power mode. This is the few days leading up to TTOM when I have a great deal of mental and physical energy. I wish I felt this way all the time. Does anyone know how you can bottle this? Anyhoo, I was planning on doing Rhythmic Step today, but actually don't like that workout very much. I burnt out on it years ago, and now find it too repetitive, and the music drives me batty. Since I just did RS a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't face it again today. Having said all that, it's still a great steady-state cardio workout for those days when it's just about getting some cardio in, without having to think too hard.

So, I actually felt like doing IMAX2 today. I never thought I would willingly do two IMAXes in one week, but wonders will never cease. And despite having very sore hamstrings and calves from GS Legs on Wednesday, I feel like I hit one out of the ballpark today. I went deep on the lunges, high on the jumps, and honest-to-goodness clicked my heals together on every single one of those plie jacks in interval 9, while going deep into the squat. Like I said, it's a good-hormone kind of day.

After IMAX2 I tacked on LG ankle weight work, from the standing outer-thigh presses to the end. That went well, too.

All in all, I feel terrific.

For those of you who have checked in over your holiday, I say bravo. It sounds like you're taking a very measured approach to celebrating, and there won't be any guilty feelings come Monday morning. You deserve a badge for persevering during a time of so much temptation!

I'm going to go wash off the stink now. Have a great day! Happy shopping for those of you who brave the crowds.
Sandra

Wow, Sandra, you really are in power mode! That's quite a workout.
I don't have I Max 2 yet - I'm actually bidding on it right now on eBay.

Today I finally got into my workout room and did all of Muscle Max followed by 40 minutes of Rhythmic Step. Loved it! Just right for today.

Official WI is tomorrow, but I'm going to check in here at home and see where I stand. I think I've been behaving pretty well.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi everyone.....

I didn't get to B&G today which is what was on my rotation. Instead I put together an artifical 7.5 foot pre-lit tree I bought today... after being in the crowds from about 8 til 4 today.

I also bought a treadmill which I am soooo excited about! I've wanted on for ages!!!

It is a Sole brand.

I'll check in tomorrow ... have to go to bed... working this weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.