Weight Watchers 12/16 SATURDAY!!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Woo Hoo Saturday.... Just starting us off as Amy must be busy on the floor this am. BB in a few after the pups get fed & I get more java!
SO MANY DOMS this an I can barely move!
BB w/ personals...

Today is suppose to be rest day for me... I did Legs & back + Kenpo (P90X) yesterday... VERY VERY SORE! I will be doing Ab Ripper X + Timesaver 1 Cardio to get pre-party stress zapped. I cant believe it but I start week 7 of 12 w/ P90X and am very very pleased w/ the entire program! Cant imagine not getting results if you actually follow itto a T. A Masterpiece if ya ask me!

Very lite day on board yesterday...could everyone be just a tad busy??? Today is party day for me... Let the FUN begin! DH & I up at 3am and moving furniture, setting up ice chests, putting turkeys and hams in oven & on & on... Its a real challenge setting up food bars and drink bars and seating for 40... I always think what a big house I have as I clean but then its seems so small at these gatherings!

AMY: I made 3 different lemon desserts for today to try and use some juice. I have given at least half my crop away so far and stil have juiced almost 2 gallons and froze it. My tree is still full! It was so cool yesterday..recipe called for some lemon zest and I just walked outside and picked one! I really loved it!

TEDDYG: Hope the issues are resolved

CHERYL: Welcome home... We missed you all day but appreciated the checkIns when you had time. I am so happy for your success!

Buffy, Claude, Lori, Jane and all others... Hope your weekend is wonderful!

That's it!!! I am officially moving from Jane's house to Traci's house!!! I'll help with the party????? Yes, it's very cool to be able to go outside and pick a lemon off the tree to use in cooking!

Traci- I hope that your party goes smoothly and you learn lots of good, juicy stories about DH!!!}(

Last night started out good and quiet, but it revved up and started getting crazy about 0400 when someone decided they didn't want to breathe effectively. It was kind of cool because the nurse that transferred him to me was talking to the doctor, telling him what happened to make them bring him to the ICU. The doctor asked to talk to me and when I got on the phone he asked me if I thought that the man needed to be intubated (breathing tube down the throat). I immediately said, "yes!" It made me feel good that he valued and trusted my judgement. Anyway, he got intubated and sedated (not necessarily in that order) and that's the way I left him.

Well, off to snooze-land! Later, gals!

Good Morning Traci, Amy and all who follow!!

Last nite I went to a potluck party and feel like I didn't do too bad. Had quite a bit of wine but I ate moderately. Skipped the sausage and peppers (too many points) and I only had a couple of bites of DH's white chocolate cheesecake. I ended up using 18 flexies but I know it could have been a lot worse.

I'm dragging a bit this morning but I have legs and back on tap. May try to add in a bit of cardio.

Traci, enjoy your party.

Buffy

Hi All.....Good Morning....I am dragging this morning to Buffy!! The last 3 mornings I have woken up with a migraine because of gritting my teeth so badly at night.

Amy, my dad has been taking his pain meds. I must have typed something wrong, he was just in alot of pain even though he was taking them. Weds. & Thurs they were giving him Morphine his pain was so bad. Now, both the chest tubes are out, and he is doing so much better. He is only taking Vicoden now, and will probably come home tomorrow. They talked about letting him out today, but my mom and him asked to stay one more day. He has not been eating at all, but his dr. said that was normal. They gave him a suppository this morning, and it worked, and he did eat some breakfast today. He also walked around the whole circle this morning. Yesterday he looked 1,000 times better than he did the other 2 days.

Get a load of this one, I went for a physical on Thursday morning, and my dr. heard a heart murmur, so I have to go in for an electiocardiogram. He said usually there is nothing wrong, but to make sure...

I am going to do some low impact cardio this morning. I am thinking Low Imapct Step. I will do one section twice to give me more close to an hgour clock-in. I have been so stressed, I just need something light impact, but get my heart rate going.

Cheryl, I am glad you made it home safely.
Traci, I am glad you like P90X. I bet you are buff!
Claude, hope you are having a good weekend, and you also Jane.
Amy, enjoy your sleep.
Lori

Hi, everyone! Yayyy for Saturday!! Yayy for home!!

This morning I finaly followed Teddygirl's example and tried Scrambled Eggs. Loved it for the first hour, but when she started repeating cardio segments I was too spoiled to continue and switched to treadmill for an additional 45 minutes. So got a total 100 minute workout.

Weighed in this morning - same as before I left, 131.5. HAPPY DANCE! That may even be with a little of swelling lingering from the 6 hour flight last night... but I did wait to weigh until after the workout in the hopes that I'd have burned most of that back off. This is a first! Thanks to all of you for keeping me honest this week.

And that's the end of the business travel for awhile I hope. Definitely for the rest of this year (hah, hah!)

Buffy, sounds like you did pretty well at the company party last night.

Traci, sounds like you're recovering from some killer workouts!!

Lori, sorry to hear about the heart murmer - but the doctor is right, those seem to mostly just fade right away. One of my sons had one and it disappeared in time on its own.

Well, off to celebrate our anniversary today! Nice dinner out (probably chicken fajitas) and then a movie, probably Apocalypto.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi Ladies...just had to say my dad looked so good today, he is coming home tomorrow!! He was up and walking, talking, eating, everything like he should. Taking those tubes out made a big difference. I was almost in tears the whole time, it is so good to see him looking so good!!
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.