Weight Watchers 12/14 THURSDAY!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning gang- Going to go read yesterdays posts to catch up... LUKIE on the mend!!! Being so much like his old self this AM....mama is sooo relieved! BB in a sec

Oh, I am so glad that Lukie is getting better! What a scare! I need to check yesterday's stuff to catch up, too!

Oh TGirl & Claude- You were both in funny mode yesterday afternoon heh?:+
Teddygirl: Hows the bacon smellin' this am.... ON FIRE I'm sure whatever you decide to "cook up!"
Claude: Thank heavens for your suggestion! Today is Legs & Back day AND I never got to the baseboards yesterday so Its a combo day! Those lunges are gonna look pretty funny but I'll gage my intensity by the "sparkle" in the house! You are such a little multi-tasker!
:7
Cheryl: So happy we can keep you amused while you go thru travel miseries! I do believe Boston is COLD right now???? I am so excited for all your success.... You are inspiring every one here I'm sure and making us think twice before we have an extra Xmas cookie! Personally my plan for Saturdays party is to save all my calories for a few Santa Cocktails... }( Liquid calories don't really count do they????:7

Great day to all that follow~~~~ PLEASE send cleaning vibes as its warm & sunny and I want to go outside & play~ Its much more appealing than baseboard lunges & Toilet Brush Curls

Good morning Traci and Amy...

I wasn't around much yesterday, having terrible connectivity problems with my software that I do my work with. I'm taking my work computer to the hospital today, maybe the IS Dept can figure out what is going on before I go bald pulling out my hair! The cable company has determined it is not my cable modem or signal... my personal computer works fine.

Holding well on the weight.... at 137.5 this morning and that is exactly where I want to be. I'm happy to keep my weight between 135 and 140 with 140 preferrably being reserved for TTOM. I find that a 5 pound range instead of a specific weight target allowed for less gray hairs in the long run.

GSL on tap for today. Yesterday I did DM scrambled cardio premix, 200 crunches, 2 min bike maneuver, and 1 min prone plank... then I added in GS CT to catch up on my rotation.

Have a great day... need to head to the shower. I'm off today since I work the weekend and I have my day scheduled with things to do starting at 9:45 and then all day from there.

Traci - I am soooo glad Lukie is going better. I can see your smile from here!

Traci- What you do is down the cocktails as fast as possible...that way the calories don't have time to hang around and cause problems!}( I hope the baseboards come out purty!!! I need to kick some booty here, but I think that I am going to enlist some help with the bathrooms (DH likes using Clorox and I have a hard time breathing around it....darn!)
Jane- I hope that you can get your computer fixed! Congratulations on the weight! Mine is up from last week, but then again, that's this morning and I typically have my lightest weight in the late afternoon, so we'll see then.

Tonight is my WI at WW and once again, I am so NOT looking forward to it! It's not because I am up on the scale (which I am) but just because it's a PIA to get over there! ARGH! Oh, well, we all have to do things we don't like to do......like cleaning!x(

Jane & Amy- I was really really really going to go clean but then you posted & I didnt want to be rude............

JANE: I am so sorry about your computer issues! DH owns a tech company and we STILL have issues...drives me nuts as I feel so disconnected w/ the world/family in CA.... What on earth did I do w/ all my time before WWW? Exciting news on scale. You lifers just inspire me so! I agree that a 5# range is much more achievable than a 1 number focus. SMART LADY! Your workout yesterday...OMG! I truly do not know how you pull those out every single day. You must go into a "zone" that I just dont get into that often. Have a great day off!

AMY: GREAT TIP on drinks/Food... You are my smart friend!I never thought about becoming allergic to Clorox! Unfortunately DH would never notice that bathroom had gone to he**. I guess its good those things dont bother him much as I certainly could not be married to Mr Clean! Oh PHOOEY on WI tonight. You are going to be just fine (think 5# range!) The trek to center may be worth it so you get feedback on new program... Boards over at WW.com are BRUTAL about it. Happy Cleaning! Think about mom & dad on the 22nd - that will put you in happy mode.... I'm cleaning for In Laws aka: Children from he**!!!!! x( Oh I need to stop that attitude dont I.... It is Chritmas afterall and whats a few brokken family heirlooms ever year???? LOLOLOLOL

Off to clean - yeah right!

I was looking on the WW board and you're right, there's all sorts of stink! I wonder if WW thought that it would help people more (add points), but instead it sounds like the majority of people are getting points taken away! I still can't believe that it added 4 points to me! (Not that I care anyway!)

Traci- Maybe you need to do a trial run of the cocktail theory before cleaning the baseboards!}( You know, makes sure it works!;-)

Morning, everyone!
Boston's not bad today. Was a bit rainy last night but looks like possible sunshine today. First meeting is at 10, so had time for a decent night's sleep. Checked out the hotel workout room but the treadmills were TERRIBLE, so I'm back in the hotel room to run Keep It Up/Six Pack from my PC with the iPod for music :)

My inner thighs are feeling toasty from yesterday's Firm It Up...

Traci, so glad Lukie's feeling better! Now for the CleanMax. Yuck!
Only approach is to probably get it over quickly. Just like the dentist - the sooner you do it, the sooner it's done.

Jane, so glad to hear from you, even with your computer problems.
5# range is smart. Keeps you from needlessly stressing! Good luck at WI tonight.

I haven't really looked at the WW boards. Their site has started moving more quickly, though, so I stayed on board since I'm so used to their interface for logging nutrition and exercise.

I'm not really noticing the lost points. It's telling me sooner than I expected that I'm close to done for the day - but now I'm using close to or all the APs and dipping into more of the flexies, so maybe it's all just a psychological thing.

Amy, you are lighter in the afternoons???? Definitely not true for me! I aim for morning weigh ins only :7 :D

Well, off to Keep It Up. I always liked that one. But sure missing my Cathe's! The home workout room would be heaven right now. Tomorrow night I go HOME. Can't wait.

Have a wonderful morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Morning Everyone,

This morning, I had a tiny problem. There’s an elderly couple living under me in my appt and most of the times she bangs on the ceiling when I’m jumping. So, yesterday atferwork I stopped down to talk to them, glad I did, however, she was not there, but her father was, he was very kind and he appreciate what I do exercise that is Any who, he claims when I’m jumping that there’s a lot of loud squeezing in the floors and of course I can understand, come on now I’m up at 5 am.

So, this morning when I started doing my cardio man oh man, I wasn’t into it but 2 minutes I was doing the warm up and whatcha know she starting banging again ARGH......so I stopped my workout argh…..I had lived here almost 5 years and never had this problem.

After work today, they are going too be my first stop so we can work this thang out. Either two things will happen. Either, I’m going to move back into my bedroom in the morning to do my cardio or my living room. Last year, I use to workout in my master bedroom I have plenty of room to step, jump and pump. But, his bedroom is underneath mines, he claim it doesn’t bother him. His daughter is the sick one and needs her rest I UNDERSTAND plus he claims he’s up at 5 and 6 every morning he has a sleeping disorder. The more I think about working out in my living room the more I like the thought of it, it wouldn’t be bad a place to workout I have a more expensive surround sound there. But, truthfully, I was to pissed this morning I could not do AYTHING

Tonight, Cardio Kicks that’s a goodie.

Teddygirl~

Morning everyone -
Quick check in today as I've got loads to do -

Last night I met with Sean ;) and had a lovely time doing CC#4. I literally was wringing the sweat out of my hair - yuck, but it felt great. This morning I had a hard time deciding what to do, so I pulled out All-Step and actually did the whole thing, weight work and abs too. Usually I only do the cardio and abs from that one. It was great.

Traci - glad Lukie's all better!!

Amy - so that's how to drink the cocktails, I usually just sip mine. I'll be sure to use that tip tomorrow night!

Teddygirl - goodness, so sorry for the troubles with your neighbors. Hope you can work out a great solution that makes everyone happy (can you put your bedroom into your living room and your living room into your bedroom?)

Cheryl - one more day and you'll be home. You're doing fantastic on this tour - way to go!!

Jane - sorry to hear about your IT problems. Computers, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

OK, ladies, back to work. Have a great Thursday!!!

Claude

"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat, produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Claude, that’s not a good ideal for my apartment. When you open my apartment door you walk into my living room and dining room I have a pretty big apartment.

What I probably end up doing is working out in my bedroom that’s better for me. No problem at all

Hi everyone....I lost 1 lb. at WI yesterday, so I have 4 1/2 to go to reach maintenance. I was happy.

My dad was up in the chair yesterday, he was in so much pain he could hardly talk. My mom kept asking him if he wanted to get into the bed, but he said "NO." She thinks he kept saying no because he was in so much pain, he did not want anymore by getting up and moving. Anywho, finally he did get to the bed, and he looked 1,000 times better. He started talking a little more, and his face and expressions looked less pained. My mom said today they took the cautheter(However you spell it), out, and they are also going to take the tubes out from his chest. They put 2 tubes in there for drainage(Amy, am I right??0, and the nurse said they are each a foot long!! The nurse also said that coauses alot of discomfort. So, slowly but surely he is getting better every day. I can not go to see him tomorrow, and I think it is going to kill me. I may end up running up there in the afternoon. I have a hi-light at 9, and a show tomorrow night. We have no food left in this house, although my husband said he would go get groceries if I wanted to go see my dad, which I am sure I will. I just can't stand the thought of not seeing him!!

My WW leader, I TRY my hardest to like her, and I do, but she is just so prim, and libraian type, she likes to be boss, I don't know, she does not motivate me the best. I asked her yesterday at WI why we were getting the info a week later than everybody else, and of course, she was not going to divulge any info, and she just looked at me. I said "Yvonne, it is all over the internet, and WW Message boards about the quiz and stuff." I said they did all the online changes last week, and I have seen messages from people who are getting their new info at their meetings. She said she really had no idea why we were getting ours a week late, and she did not know so many places were launching it last week. I respect her for her loyalty to WW's, but she was such a excuse me, a butthead about it. I might start going to a different class. When walked in she looked at me and said loudly, 'Well hello stranger!' I am there every week, I do not know what she is talking about??!!
Lori

>Morning everyone -
>Quick check in today as I've got loads to do -
>
>Last night I met with Sean ;) and had a lovely time doing
>CC#4. I literally was wringing the sweat out of my hair -
>yuck, but it felt great. This morning I had a hard time
>deciding what to do, so I pulled out All-Step and actually did
>the whole thing, weight work and abs too. Usually I only do
>the cardio and abs from that one. It was great.
>
>Traci - glad Lukie's all better!!
>
>Amy - so that's how to drink the cocktails, I usually just sip
>mine. I'll be sure to use that tip tomorrow night!
>
>Teddygirl - goodness, so sorry for the troubles with your
>neighbors. Hope you can work out a great solution that makes
>everyone happy (can you put your bedroom into your living room
>and your living room into your bedroom?)
>
>Cheryl - one more day and you'll be home. You're doing
>fantastic on this tour - way to go!!
>
>Jane - sorry to hear about your IT problems. Computers, can't
>live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
>
>OK, ladies, back to work. Have a great Thursday!!!
>
>Claude
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat,
>produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Claude: That CC#4 is a killer for sure. The rests are so short sometimes my HR is still up in the 160's when its time for another sprint. That one leaves me gasping for air the whole time. I love it.

Buffy

Hey everybody....

Oh Traci... you didn't think I did all I listed up there today did you? Only GSL today... the rest was yesterday. I don't do well on marathon workouts even though I have some them... you definitely need to be IN THE ZONE to accomplish them.

Buffy - I must try CC #4, haven't done that one yet.

Oh I hope IT fixed my problem. When I took it in they said I had a 5 year old computer and they were phasing them out and replacing them as they came in with problems. So I came home with a brand new computer today. I hope it solved my problem. After my workout, I'm going to fire it up and see.

It is 6:20 and still haven't gotten to GSL yet but on my way there. I left the house at 9:15 for my hair appt and then been running from there. I went with my DIL to her OB appt and heard the baby's heart beat! They are naming him Joseph Lee (my DS's middle name is Lee). We'll probably call him Joey. So excited.

Hello to everybody else ^^^^^^there... gotta get cranking on those legs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.