Weight Watchers 12/13 Wednesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Good Morning WW'ers & (faux ww'ers)
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and words on yesterdays boards. My Lukie is home from hospital as of 7pm last night and I am having to get up w/ him every few hours to make sure he takes in liquids and tries to have a bm. Every test on earth has been run in the last 48 hours and all we know is what ISNT wrong. No contagious elements ... thank God we have two more here! Not joint/Hip related....no blockage....no liver /kidney failure. He had 2 enemas yesterday at noon and still cannot go to the bathroom. He is on all liquids now and vet is calling at 6am. If he still hasnt gone I have no clue what the plan is. He is still on antibiotics and running a low grade fever but the emergency room team nor his regular vet know why. It is so frustrating when they are sick and cannot communicate at all. DH & I are just frazzeled and emotional and at a loss how to help him. At any rate... thank you again for all your kindeness... we will perservere and hopefully have huge bms today!
I need to go back & digest all of yesterday happenings & will BBL to talk workouts/food!
Many Thanks

Lori{{{{{{{{{{dad}}}}}}}}}}} Thank you so much for posting during a stressful day. I am happy you are over the surgery hurdle and now can move on to healing. I feel your fear about seeing dad in recovery.... We just are never prepared to see our loved ones looking that poorly. Much love to you as you continue to focus on recovery w/ dad. BTW: Have you hugged your awesome DH today? ;-)

AMY: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{posts))))))))))))))) Thank you for being there for me yesterday in many ways girl!;-) I am amazed that women who have never met are 100% here for each other at a moments notice. I think my WW'ers & X'ers checkIn families are what the "real" world is suppose to be like. Thank you my friend!
As far as Scrambled Eggs.... are you going to become a SE Junkie too?:7 Do I need to get you & Teddy matching Tshirts that have a picture of cathe looking "scrambled"???? Someday I will just have to look at this darn mix.... didnt say I'd do it mind you... just preview it;-)

TeddyGirl: {{{{{{{{{{sinus infection}}}}}}}}}}} YUK! I feel your pain babe! Our whether turned warm again (80's:p ) 2 days ago so thats the first thing I woke up to... the sinus headache & drainage - not infection (knocking on wood) CONGRATULATIONS on "losing" cellulite! PLEASE remember what Sandra always says... "Kill it- Stomp on it, so it doesnt find its way to the rest of us!" I'd be walking around bu** naked! lolol Hope your B&G was incredibly torturous for ya as I think thats how you like'm;-)

Oh gosh guys- I need to get Lukie some fluids..... Be Back in a few minutes with rest of personal.... dang it I was on a rol too!:7

CLAUDE: How are those DOMS today? Chest & Back talkin'to you too now?
Claude I really don't understand it when you said that working from home didn't mean you could play on Cathe all day... WHY NOT?:7

CHERYL: So sorry I missed the farewells! I hope your travels were safe. Fabulous food/snack planning! Sending Clean Eating vibes with you every step of the way! Hope you get a great workout in this morning and that your press tour is a HUGE success!

JANE: Isnt it a sinking feeling seeing that you lost points? You just eat what you know is right for your body... You workout a ton! How are you enjoying all your CC's? I love Seans voice- just wish I loved my TM! Hope your Drs appt was uneventful and that you get to come out of the hamster wheel for awhile today! No frets on being behind in rotation....your muscles are still there waiting for you!

Good morning....

Traci - it shouldn't be too much of a change... only in the past two weeks have I gone to 24 for maintenance... I've been at 20, so 22 shouldn't be a problems and, of course, I will eat what APs I feel I need. I love Sean's voice too.... he is so motivating!

Thanks Traci for all the kind words. I hope your dog does better for you today. We have 3 Shih Tzu's, and they are my husband & I's children together. Every night it is all 5 of us on the bed. We love our dogs dearly, and I hope Luke is better today and has a BM for you.

My dad is being moved to the 7th floor this morning, which is really good. The 4th floor offers more intermidiate care, and the 7th is less, so that is good. My mom called me at 6 this morning after she talked to his nurse, and they stood him up last night. I will do better today. My brother stayed with my mom last night after we, my Sister, husband, & I left, and I guess he had a really hard time of it with my dad and that tube in his throat. My dad has like anxiety over that tube, he remembers it well from the last time. I guess when they were waking him up, he was gagging, and twitching, I don't know, but my brother said he couldn't take that, and would not go back in until that tube came out. The next hour when my family could go in, the tube was out, and my dad was awake. Tim said he knew they were there, and he can open his eyes to slits. I just had NO IDEA how much this would be....I am glad it is on the downhill slide. My dad has to have surgery one more time, and it is set up for Feb. 1st. He has calcium deposits in his legs, and they can not get those out w/o surgery. But after that, he will be brand-new, and it will be spring, and he is already looking forward to going mushroom hunting and being able to breathe and walk w/o pain. My parents both smoked when he had his heart attack the first time. My dad or mom have not smoked in years, but I smoked for many years too. I quit probably about 5 years ago, but still have one once in a awhile. I don't think I will ever smoke again. My daughter smokes, and I told her last night, if she seen my dad, she would never smoke again.

Yopu guys and your great words & support mean alot to me. Thank You for welcoming me in the way you did.

I am going to WI before we go to the hospital today. I am going to ask again, why everyone else gets the new material and our group has to wait until next week?? I have read so much about it, it makes me anxious for it. I hope my WI goes good!!
Lori

Good Morning!!

I'll tell you I'm struggling with these lower points. Went from 20 to 18 and I really feel the difference even with my 5-6 AP's (which I use all of every day).

Lori - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

BBL

Buffy

Morning,

Tracie – I am pleased to hear that everything went okay, and ((((ESPECIALLY)))) that there’s NO contagious elements, thank goodness. I have been thinking about getting me a baby cat. But, so afraid of the sickness they can incur, just like people. My sister lost her cat a few years ago and OMG the sorrow, the pain and all the crying I felted so badly for her. She was VERY attached to him and loved him like she gave birth to him, crazy but so true. This is one of my fears of having a pet, because I know I love hard. Glad very thing went okay :) :)

Butts & Guts last night, oh my, kicked my but, OUCH. I did not lift as heavy as I normally do b/c I knew scramble eggs was on my plate this morning YES, I did, I had a blast fun…fun…fun… :p :p :p :p :7

The ab work in Buts &Guts are a KILLER. The one thing I struggle the most with is the planks I really have a problem holding that position even for a minute, my back is weak and really needs too be strengthen. I know Yoga would help too strengthen it, but I find this workout so boring. Any suggestions?

Well, back too work, talk too you guys soon :)

Teddygirl~

Lori, I must have been typing when you posted. All is well...all is well...pray for strength and keep praying for healing for your dad as I will also. Its tough I know, I have been there before with both of my parents, I losted them both and it still hurts deeply.

(((Prayer)))) is the key for all we do and for all of our needs. I’m happy that things went well I’ll keep you in my prayer. I just prayed for your family.

Teddygirl~

Good Morning all those watching the weight (disappear, I hope!)

Traci- I am glad that Lukie is home, I hope that you are able to encourage good results! Hopefully this is a viral thing and it will pass! Please let me know if there's anything you need!

TG- Sorry about the sinus cr@p!! I have had lots of problems with sinus cr@p since moving south! I have to make sure I take my allergy stuff everyday or my ears get stuffed up and my sinuses drain like a sieve! YUK~!!

Lori- Great to hear that your dad is doing so well! Seeing your family in that situation is never easy, but remember, it's only temporary! I hope that your daughter stops smoking! A lot of people "know" the damage they are doing with smoking, but they never think that it's going to affect them. I am glad that you have (almost) stopped! Good luck on the WI, mine is tomorrow!

Eating has been a little wacky this week. Last night we went for sushi with some friends (oh, it was tasty!), but I always have a hard time figuring up the calories and stuff! I just hope that the scale doesn't punish me too much tomorrow for my eating this week!

Buffy- I would go back up to the 20-22 points a day (be d@mned with the 18). That's crazy that they think that people can live on 900 calories a day! Especially with your working out as much as you do! If the higher points worked for you, then I would go back! In fact, you may not be eating enough for your workouts even at the 20-22 points!

Traci - so glad that Lukie is home. {{{HUGS}}} and prayers that he gets better by the moment and has some huge bm's for his mama. (Only a true pet lover can appreciate the importance of those bm's!!)

Teddygirl - B&G is a killer! Enjoy the DOMS!! And having lost a few pets, I can tell you that they are worth it anyways. It is very hard to lose a pet, your heart breaks - they're like your children (but never talk back). However, they bring such joy and love into your life - there's nothing like the unconditinal love you get from these furry guys - they are worth having in your life, even for a brief time.

Lori - More {{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers going your way - glad to hear that Dad is on his way back to healthy. It's so tough to see them in that condition, we always think of our parents as the ones who can do anything/save us from anything. It's so hard to see them in a situation where we have to be strong.

Amy - yummy on the sushi - wish my DH enjoyed it. Scale will be forgiving - I promise!

Buffy - I'm with you on the lower points. I know I can't live on 18 pts a day - regardless of my activity level.

Jane - I love Sean's voice too. I get into a zone when I'm doing a CC that's just indescribable!

Cheryl - sending lots of clean eating and good workout vibes your way. Hope the press tour goes well!

Hardly any DOMS from Chest & Back yesterday. Still have some residual DOMS from Sundays GS Legs though!!! I skipped my morning workout so that I could get ahead on some housework and party chores. That will allow me to get to the gym tonight for a date with Sean. Haven't had a chance to do that in a couple weeks so I'm really looking forward to it.

OK, on to budgets. I hate this time of year (at work, that is... love christmas, hate budgets and audits.) Looking forward to this being over.

Claude

"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat, produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Hi, everyone! I'm posting from my wireless card at the DC hotel.

Traci, so glad you are home with Lukie, and hope he's doing well!!!
Our dogs are just like our babies. I can really understand how you feel. Glad you are safely back home.

T-girl, yayy on B&G! That one is a killer. I sing to myself - or even sometimes moan and scream during the planks. Sometimes drop one knee and then the other in rhythm to the music just to keep it going. It's so well worth it!!!

Jane, I'm getting used to the new 18 points. As it turns out, I wasn't using very many of the flexies except on weekends and wasn't using quite all the APs, so my body was finding it's own equilibrium anyway... this is just a different way of accounting, I guess.

Claude, have fun at the gym!!!

Well, proud to report all clean eating so far!!! Planning is everything. Didn't get to the hotel until 2 in the morning!!! First meeting got postponed!!! Then I popped Firm It Up into the PC and no sound!!!! So I did it anyway, with my iPod strapped to my arm for music. Actually turned out to be fun. So I'm on track so far!!

If I can make it all the way home without chowing down at the airport or at my house the night I get there, I will have made it. You guys are my witnesses. Thanks for your support!

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi all!
Happy report... Lukie just had second BM of day and is drinking lots of water! We are on the mend!!!!
Today is cleaning base boards of house for In-Law party this Saturday... My favorite thing to do-NOT!
I have Yoga on schedule today and am planning on also doing Timesaver #1 Step as add on cardio. Weight & BF continue to drop a bit each day this week... I took WT Loss Ticker off my profile because I am determined to be happy with lowering of BF% and not stress about scale. Just my way of trying to practice what I
preach;-)

Jane: Happy to hear the lower points are causing hunger pangs for ya!

Lori: AWESOME news about your dads 7th floor move! I'm sure the "tube" is awful for dad and family to see... GREAT its gone! You really have been strong thru all of this.... On to better times I say! As far as your WW: My goodness they seem a bit behind don't they? I wonder if their materials were backordered or something... In any case good vibes for a great WI!

Buffy: Are you still not eating all your flex too? Doing Doubles on P90X just makes me ravenous... I am eating so much these days (pretty clean) that even my little indescretions arent showing on scale. Just take care not to get worn out/down.

TEDDYGIRL: B&G followed by SE???? What are you doing to have so much energy? I am almost dreading finishing P90X and actually doing hard cardio again - P90's hard but its hard muscularly not so much cariovascularly...alyhough its very intervalish. I've grown to love my little 30 minute cathe addons! So much so that I'm going to do 4 weeks of CTX & Timesavers as produced when I've completed this P90X Round

Amy: Wacky eating is a good thing once in awhile! You are doing great strength w/o's with Jari Love so I bet its a non factor. Sushi- you're making me crave now!

CLAUDE: Sending hopes & wishes for Chest/Back DOMS to sneak up on ya later... we all know you love'm... Say hi to cutie pie Coach Sean! Happy Cleaning & Budgetsx(

CHERYL: I am majorly impressed! You have got this travel stuff nailed now... homestretch - you'll do great. LOL on FIRM IT UP. I think you just gave me an idea to actually be able to do the 4 week Slim Series as produced! I love the workouts but boy do they get OLD ionterms of music & chit chat... Never dawned on me to turn on my own tunes! lol Thanks for the idea. Safe travels

Gotta get working on those lovely baseboards.... oh let me tell you a funny... My baseboards are filthy because of the 3 long haired dogs... Last year DH starts painting baseboards before our holiday party... I said what the heck ya doing? He says well they need some fresh paint... I cracked up- got some pinesol and a rag and VIOLA' all pretty! He couldnt believe it was "just" regular old doggie dirt.
Thats it for me!

Gotta type real fast, BUT.............

Something is not kosher here. I’m looking at my rotation from last week and this weeks. I’m BORED stiff x( x( I mean, it appears that I am doing the same old workouts over and over and over and over again. I mean, come on now, I know I can come up with something far different each week, cant I?x(

Tonight, MIS UB duh! I need more variety. I tell ya, this is why I can not stick with any rotation over a few weeks. I would love to complete 12 weeks with P90X. High Five to you Tracie and Buffy :7 :7

So, after reviewing last weeks rotation and this week, thus far, by the way my week starts on a Monday. I need to put SOMETHING to kick start things a bit, seem like I am working the same workouts. And now that I think about it I am, EEK

I mean, come on now, SJP which I've never done :( come on now, meaner legs, its been a while :( come on now cardio Kicks, come now slow & heavy, you feel me?

I really never done Drill Max, maybe throw in some Plyo, Kenpo, cross train express OH…Oh…I do have Gin Miller, she rocks, let’s see...maybe after tonight's w/o, I’m going home and take inventory yeah! that's what I'll do pull out 10 workouts that I have not worked in a long time. Yeah, how does that sound? Pull out 10 a week and rotate. When was the last time I did an IMAX workout?

Teddygirl~

TG: Belly laughing here.... all this coming from the lady who has scrambled so many eggs that the hens are dry??????????????? LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah Tracie :p :p :p seems like all I've been doing is scramble eggs, me just bored now, I need some bacon :+ :+ when I think about it actually that's all I have been doing, is the new workouts ALOT...... maybe that's the reason, its time to change things up a bit :p :7

Tonight, instead of MIS ub changed to PUB ub yeah babe x( x(

Yeaa for Lukie!!! I'm glad he's doing better!!

Maybe you can do slow walking lunges along your wall to get the baseboards clean. Right foot forward, wipe, left foot forward, wipe. That way it's a workout plus a cleaning. :+ :p :+ :p

"A Drug is a substance which, when injected into a Rat, produces a SCIENTIFIC REPORT."

Okay, now I'm laughing all the way from the airport at Traci and T-Girl

TeddyGirl, very funny on all the angst about your rotations. I'm sure you'll figure it out. After all, the advanced workouts alone are more than 25 DVD's, let alone all the options and premixes :) :) :)
Yes, I'm sure you'll have a little bacon yet with those eggs.

Traci, I can relate completely when the big news for the day is the number of the doggies B.M.'s (ROFL!) Very funny. And I know just what you mean.

Now that I'm entertained for the night, I can forget about the hour and a half FLIGHT DELAY into Boston tonight. Aaggh!

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.