Weight Watchers ..1/8 Monday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning to all!

Today is Plyo X + Abs.... May sneak in Segments 1-4 of LowMax too!
ttom Weight starting to come down but still back over my 120's low- I'm at 131 this am. Gotta get it back down!

Cheryl: Yesterday sounds like heaven for ya! Sleeping in and a great family dinner... WONDERFUL! Glad you are taking rest days whenever you feel you need it! Gotta be kind to that hot little bod now!

AMY: VERY COOL you took the night off to be w/ parents... You have your priorities straight in life! Scrambled Eggs may be months off for me! I know if Tgirl is addicted to it that its just plain old HARD! After LIC cardio yesterday I see I will have to ease back into Cathe ... I am planning on just 1 marathon cardio a week after P90X as my body responds to less is more BUT I assure you I will indeed be pulling out all those new ones very soon! I am 3 weeks away from completing P90 (P95X) ... I cannot believe how fast 3 months have flown by. REST or IMAX 3 - lolol Now talk about the pendulum swinging! Enjoy whatever you decide. AWESOMe job on PLB! You continue to rock girl.

Lori- Teddy- Jane- Kim - Claude HAVE A FABULOUS MONDAY!!!

Morning,

And it is back to work ARGH……… How’s everyone today? Me, I am sleepy had a great weekend, friends and family. ;-)

No workout for me this morning tired from Sunday workout and entertaining. Therefore, my Monday will start tomorrow I’ll be doing a 5 mile run and something else, :D Back to work I’ll check in later.

Teddygirl~

Good Morning! I was going to sleep in, but the phone rang and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I needed to make coffee (can't have mom drinking yesterday's now, could I! She usually doesn't, but she didn't want to make a fresh pot if she was the only one drinking.)

Anyway, I still don't know if I am going to take today as a rest day or not, like I've said before, my body is used to working out in the afternoon, and seems to like it better then.

Oooooh, coffee's ready. Traci, you want some???;)

Good Morning!

Traci, I'm probably about with you at about 131 but I don't want to weigh in this morning. The weekend was just too much fun - Chinese on Saturday and a few too many oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday - ahem!

Teddygirl, glad you're feeling well and were able to relax over the weekend!!

Amy, will be interested to hear what you decide for today.

Today is iMax 3 on the Cathe rotation, but I don't have it... I do have 1 and 2, but I'm thinking I'll sub in Cardio Fusion for a strong 70 minutes of cardio. That sounds fun.

I was up late last night helping DD finish up a big school report. Aaagh! It looks beautiful, though, and she really does appreciate the effort.

Have a great morning, everyone! I'll check back in later.

Cheryl

hi again! :eek: Oh my my... I went to bed to read 1 chapter & warm up /. electric blanket and now its 2 hours later! I think I fell asleep "pondering" the chapter I read... lol... Starting my Monday all over again .... banana, coffee, planning w/o time! .... Did anyone see that movie Groundhog Day??? Thats exactly what I feel like right now! weird weird weird

TeddyGirl: Welcome back to cyber world!:7 I miss you every weekend!! Glad you had a fun/family weekend and slept in a bit. Have a great day.

Amy: ANOTHER sleeper-in-er! Do ya think the aliens sprinkled sleeping dust over the earth so they could take over;) ??????????? Thanks for the re-fill on coffee girl! Also thank mom for sharing her fresh pot w/ me too! :9 In case you want a vote.... I vote DAY OFF!!!!!! I know you are going to go like a bat-outta-hell once ma & pa are gone so I say DAY OFF DAY OFF DAY OFF!

Thnking a 10:30 workout start time.... gotta get the cobwebs out!

Hugs & happiness to all
:7 :7

Cheryl- So sorry :-( I think we posted simultaneously! Cardio Fusion sounds like Imax3 plus so its a great choice for todays sub in rotation. I am excited that you had a great weekend even if scale up a bit... It is all about balance right? BTW - were those homemade oatmeal cookies ????? I LOVE oatmeal cookies and the aroma of them baking! A little cinnamon and I am in the perfect world! ahhhhhhhhh
Reminds me to search for a supermoist lower cal version. Havent made them in ages!
Have a fabulous day!:+

Tracie, turn that electric blanket off and get busy x( x(

I need to add 500/800 more calories . Not really sure how to do.

My first thought is to add another piece of meat let's say for lunch, like chicken breast, but the thought of eating another piece of meat makes me ill, really. I can only tolerate meat(s) once a day either chicken, fish, ground turkey, salmon, sardines. And I usually have one or the other for dinner. All other meals are meatless.

So this is what I came up with; I can add 2 protein drinks through out the day or smoothies or whole wheat grain bread w/PP, or more egg whites, but too tell ya the truth I can only tolerate egg whites once a day. Right now I eat 5 small meals a day sometimes 4 it all depend on the volume of food. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Teddygirl~

Tgirl- The darn blanket is off OK??????????:7

How about 1/2 - 1 cup of black beans/ any beans really.... great protein source and easy to carry to work in tupperware. I also think adding a protein shake is great .... I do that ALOT when I am low on calories and not hungry- many times that dinner cuz my hunger is zilch after 3 or 4pm... But when I'm hungry I need food.

XXOO - Happy to hear you back to your feisty self this mornin'!}(

Hi, again! Well, between the late night homework session with DD and the cold I'm trying to fight off, I am whooped. Only managed 45 minutes of Cardio Fusion, although those 45 min. really kicked my ol' tail. I think I'll add on a 45 min cardio session after the GS workout tomorrow to keep my schedule on tap.

Traci, the oatmeal raisin cookies were from Costco. I get those boxes of mixed cookies and everyone else eats the chocolate chips, but I can't resist the oatmeal/raisin/cinnamon. At least yesterday I didn't. :)

Teddygirl, I'm with you on wanting to keep meat to a minimum. The smoothie idea sounds good. If I were adding 500-600 cals I'd probably do it with a piece or two of additional whole grain toast with soy margarine, or maybe one piece of toast and an extra grapefruit cup (120 cals) or a banana. All healthy and yummy choices. I would have a hard time downing the protein drink, but if I had to, maybe I'd find one I liked in a can, like maybe Slimfast.

Well, off to the day, darn it! Happy Monday, everyone!

Cheryl

Good Morning everyone....I was just super busy all weekend, although I had a great weekend.

Sometime today I am going to do PLB, and some cardio. It is noon, and I am still in my pajama's, working from my office.

I will try to check in later!!
Lori

Tracie and Cheryl thank you

Thank You!!! Great suggestions, For lunch today, I'm having Lentil Beans, 6 Triscuits and a tomato, that's usually how I eat. I’m going input both suggestion into my food regimen especially the beans. Now, I can stomach beans twice a day No problem there }( }( }(

New Love, Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Grain Bread Is AWESOME :9 :9 :9 :p :p my sister brought me a loaf last night. No more Lite Wheat Bread, although, if I eat 2 slices it’s only 1 point If I eat 2 slices of PFWH 4 pts come on now, that's alot of points for bread, don’t you think, I love bread and can’t stay away from it, I actually eat 2 slices everyday. Hm.....I just may have to rethink that Pepperidge thang :-( :-( :-(

Good afternoon everyone :)

I am having a great day so far. I did IMAX(the orignal--which doesn't seem that hard anymore? But still hard enough }() and I did the bonus stability ball abs section from Butts and Guts. And I lost 4 pounds--don't get too excited because I'm betting that 2 of it was water retention from TOM ending.

Most of my exercise last week was in the form of shoveling--darn snow!

Traci--I say keep the electric blanket on--some days it's nice to stay in your jammies under a warm blanket :)

Amy--did I read correctly--are you getting a Nordic Track? That's cool. DH and I want to invest in an elliptical trainer at some point.

Hi to everyone and have a great day!

Kim

Hey, all!

Well, I went back to bed for a couple of hours, got up and ate some White Chicken Chili that was leftover. Still haven't worked out, but it's leaning heavily on the "off" side.

Kim- We already have a nordic track, just don't use it. DH is getting me a Nordic Track elliptical trainer. They were having a sale, 0 shipping and 0 tax....couldn't beat it! Congrats on the weight loss

Well, I finally got the nerve up to step on the scale and was only up 4 lbs!!! Man, I find that exciting!!!

Traci- You're right, as usual, that I will be getting the rear in gear after mom and dad leave tomorrow! One last HEY is that dad wants to go out to dinner tonight for seafood, so we are going to a nice place that has the yummiest unclean food!!! They can even make fresh seafood unclean!!!}( :9 :9 :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.