Weight Watchers 1/3 Wednesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning to all!
Gotta go run back to yesterday and catch up ... Actually got myself to sleep in past 3am today!!! Now I KNOW its ttom! I'm exhausted! lolol .... Scale creeping up again this am... I am not eating any differently so must be from too much cardio again the past two days. I'll go back to just P90X plan. Today is Shoulders, Arms, Abs.
Back in a few w/ personals....Hope I dont miss anyone for the day!

Back with personals.....

KIM: LOL on Rec lines! Give it 2 weeks & it will be thinned out again I'm sure! GREAT JOB on sticking to eating plan yesterday, 1 day at a time gets you where you want to be. Happy potty training! No kids here but I'm sure its a major event in a household! Good Luck!

Jane: My scale is brokken too! x( Did those Cowboy Cookies end up over the fence yet??? I told DH last night to say BYE BYE to all hidden chocolates... It was his 45th birthday yesterday so he had icecream cake and loads of other junk...I DID NOT participate in any of it thank goodness! but its all outa here today as he colected his stash and took it to the office! YEAH!!!!!!!! Lots of java today I'm sure!

LORI: AWESOMe job on the kitchen cleaning! Mine sure needs a good nooks & crannies job but I have no desire ...lol Out of site out of mind! Good Luck with WI today! & I do believe ya better get there early!

AMY: Thanks for free medical advice! I did everything but the ice...dont like anything cold! Today they are better but still send me a "gotcha" every once in awhile. The other thing that I'm sure contributed was wearing my Ryka Aerobic shoes for the run.... My new pair of running shoes are on their way as of yesterday!}( So what exciting things will you plan to pry dad away from ESPN???? Cracked me up...When my dad came out last year SAME THING! He didnt want to leave the living room because of ESPN... my step mom refuses to have cable because she thinks it supports sex & violence... my poor dad is so deprived! lololol

CHERYL: I ADORE SJP! It is the most used of all my Cathes ... I adore the premixes and some are truly butt kickers! Great choices on your datenight restaurants! But you are pretty much in total control now of your food intake anyway. I am so inspired daily...thanks for continuing to check in even tho you're "there".

TEDDYGIRL: Happy New Year! Glad to see you got your Imax 1 fix in yesterday! WooHoo on your 3#s down but PLEASE stomp them next time cuz they just trodded into Houston and found their way onto my hips... Have a great day & workouts!

Thats it for me this morning... Trying to close out the 2006 household books so I'll be playing "smart girl" today!

Morning,

This morning I'd a blast, can someone say Powerstrike2 Oh My Goodness, awesome and I mean AWESOME workout, ;-) ;-) I knowwwww I'm going to be sore tomorrow, ouch! am already feeling it real good ;-) ;-) I love this workout, it’s definitely a keeper.

DELETED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tracie, glad the soreness is better, rest woman REST…

Okay, enough for now I just got too work, ttys

Teddygirl~

Gooood Moorrrrning!!

45 min run and B&G abs on the Cathe schedule today. It's cold and dark outside, so I'm opting for the TM. So many Cathe's, so few days to try them all out.

Traci, you're very funny about the 3 lbs that found their way down to Texas. I'm sure they're temporary and very soon will be GONE. Forever!

I'm having so much fun wearing all my clothes again. Just like I anticipated, 128 was the landmark. It's all fun from here!

Have a great morning, and I'll check back in a little later -

Cheryl :D :* ;-)

Cheryl, 128 awesome, ;) I know it’s fun trying on clothes, it's truly is a motivator, isn't it ;) I do that alot;) NICE!!! I think a few more lbs for me too lose. I’ made up my mind NOT stepping on scale till 2/1 and hopefully that’ll be the end of dieting. Keep up the EXCELLENT work…

Teddygirl~

Hi All....I got up this morning and did mE. I wanted to do cardio too, but usually one day a week, I skip it. I am off to clean my bathrooms, and then go to WI. I hope it is good!!!
Lori

Lori, ooooooh, I'm jealous, ME is so much fun! Glad you liked it, and GOOD LUCK at the WI!

Traci, after my workout I stepped on the scale (I know, I know, the everyday WI can drive you nuts) and it said 129. It lies!!! (Just kidding - I know I have to live with the fluctuations). Feeling great, though. I have a sense that 120 is about my landmark, and then I'll get the personal trainer to professionally assess me at that point and decide where I am.

Teddygirl, so happy to hear you loved your workout! What exactly is Powerstrike? I've heard several people mention it and I don't know what it is. Glad you had a good workout today. Sounds like the apartment problem of the people below has settled down. Thank heavens!!! A girl's gotta workout!

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Powerstrike is Kickboxing workout www.powerstrike.com these two clicks are ba..ba.. bad, get my point. I've heard they're not together anymore and its’ sad ;( She has recently put out more marital art/kickboxing workouts that’s her specialty the girl is bad :) :) x(

Add on:
On my rotation for today, I am also suppose to do km( leg drills) I'm all over it :p :p piece of cake :p Tomorrow, I will not be in to work me got this small outpatient thang going on, I heard once I’m released from Cleveland Clinic. I want nothing but sleep zzzzzzzzzz’s :) all day long, COOL!! That’s what the nurse and a few folks whom I know have had this particular surgery. Any who, it alright don’t mind being in zzzzzzz heaven over and out :+

Teddygirl~

Morning, ladies.

I slept HORRIBLE last night!! I kept waking up and falling asleep all night!
I am glad that the parents insist that they don't need to be entertained!!

I never did get a workout in yesterday. Took mom out and about, then when we got home and dinner started (White Chicken Chili), DH dropped the bomb of "I think I may have to go to the hospital for pain control, but I don't know yet". Well, that dropped the workout right there!!! That, and I wanted to have a glass of wine, but if I needed to run him to the hospital, that wouldn't be a good idea!!! Anyway, it just never happened, so First 2007 workout still needs to happen, and I haven't decided what it's going to be!!! Ah, the indecisions!!

TG- I have tried on several occasions previously to work the Powerstrike website, but I think that DH has the filters on my computer set just high enough that the website doesn't like to work. I have heard lots of great things about the workouts, I may need to see if I can get my hands on them!!

BRB--coffee maker just beeped "DONE"!!!

Okay, back!

Kim- I completely understand about the long waits/lines at the rec center. Like Traci said, wait a couple of weeks and they will be gone. Several years ago, no, wait, Holy cow, make that 12 yrs ago (where does the time go???), I joined a gym in the fall and when January rolled around, you couldn't get a machine ANYWHERE in the place!!! By February, it was a ghost town again (I went super early)!!

Jane- Keep up the good work and keep kicking the Cowboy Cookies' booties!!!

Cheryl- Now, honestly, when have we EVER known the scale to tell the truth????? Even before we started this journey, the scale couldn't have POSSIBLY been true, right?????? Great job.....really!! and keep up the great work!!! I may just go for a run outside today. I decided that that's what I wanted to do yesterday, before the fiasco! Anyway it's 55 degrees here, so I can run with a light windbreaker and some long pants (time to breakout those 80's tights!!!LOL!) I may just tack on some of Cathe's walking lunges while I'm out there, but we'll see!

Lori- Great job on ME, that was what I did Sunday before work. Good luck on the WI!!!

I am sorry if I missed anyone else, BTW where's Claude??

I will see you all later, maybe, it may be nap city for me this afternoon. Oh, Traci- dad came up with his own project last night.....taking down the canopy over the back porch (yes, the one I've been talking about taking down for MONTHS!!!). I want to be out there to supervise, though!!!

You who, lovely Ms Amy,:) :) I did a search and found most recent info. For whatever the reasons you can not order online anymore, maybe this have something to do with there break-up, who knows.

Teddygirl~

Hello,

here’s how to order our workouts, please note that the office will open again on Jan. 2nd.... Happy Holidays!

We are now selling the Powerstrike and Forza workouts directly through our NY office.

Powerstrike with Ilaria #4 is the latest kickboxing workout produced and created by Ilaria Montagnani, it is easy to follow but it includes some advanced karate moves and it is an intense workout 1 hour long, the beginning includes an explanation of the techniques used in the routines.
FORZA Samurai Sword Training is a 60-minute full-body workout based on Japanese Samurai training. With a wooden sword (or a wood stick) you will safely learn the basic exercises and routines that condition the body and mind of a true warrior. At the beginning there’s a full explanation on how to hold and strike with the bokken sword.

FORZA Samurai Sword Training - $ 30 plus $3 S&H Total $ 33
POWERSTRIKE with Ilaria #4 - $ 27 plus $3 S&H Total $ 30

We also have available for sales the following items:
POWERSTRIKE #1 (only VHS) - $ 25 US Dollars plus S&H
POWERSTRIKE #2 (only VHS) - $ 25 US Dollars plus S&H
POWERSTRIKE #3 (DVD) - $ 27 US Dollars plus S&H

To place an order please send us an email, we will send you a confirmation back and we will ship once we receive the payment.
At the moment we only take checks and International Money Orders in US Dollar from our Canadian customers.

USA: One item add $ 3 to tape or DVD cost, 2 items add $ 6, 3 items add $ 7, 4 items add $ 8.
CANDA: One item add $ 4 to tape or DVD cost, 2 items add $ 8, 3/4 items add $ 12.

Please send a check to:
Powerstrike Inc.
100 West 72nd Street # 5G
New York, NY 10023
USA

TG- Thanks for the info!! I would LOVE to try PS 1/2, but will probably hold off since I just ordered GS Legs and CoreMax (of which I SWORE I wouldn't order!!!). Sigh, Cathe is getting to my pocket book again!!! All I need now are Circuit Max and SuperSets!!

Your are welcome :D Circuit Max, have it on VHS, dont laugh woman, I know it’s old, x( x( but I viewed it, first time last week and the work is a goodieeee. Also, watched BM1 first time, another goodieeee :p

I heard PS 1&2 our the best, I did PS2 first time this morning and ouchhhhh that’s all I’m going to say ;) :p Keep up the good work.

Teddygirl~

Hey there everybody!

Traci !! DH said he took the cowboy cookies yesterday and when I got home from my WW meeting they were nowhere in sight thank goodness! HOWEVER, I went to get my protein powder this morning to make my protein shake for my morning snack and THEY WERE ON TOP OF MY PROTEIN POWDER CANISTERS at the top of my pantry. I called him and asked if he'd lost his mind, of all places, on top of my protein powder!?? He said oh... I didn't think about that. Jeesh!!!

I'm feeling pretty strong right now... that "on track" feeling, IMAX2 under my belt.... at the first sign of trouble though, those babies are going in the mud!

Hi everyone....well, I was up 1 1/4 lbs. today. I have been alternating between the noon meeting, and the 9:30 meeting, and I am going to stick to the noon meeting. The 9:30, I always go w/o even drinking a sip of water, and the noon one, I have had a bowl of cereal, 4 cups of coffee, and a glass of water. I have issues with the scale, and this does not help. Even though I know why the gain, it still bothers me.

Hope everyone has a good night!
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.