Weight Watchers, 1/20 Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!!!

Hey there- I was just getting ready to hit POST when I thought I "saw" you! lololol

Today is scheduled rest but I;ll be doing Core Cardio from Master Series (BB) Its the program that came before X so that should be easy enough! lol

Good morning Amy * All to follow...With DH down at the bay the 2 dogs remaining at home decided it would be fun to wake me up at 3am.... They just dont get that 2 weeks of every month my body allows me to sleep until 430-5am! urrrrrrrrrrr gonna be a LONG day and I'm already hungry! I always feel like I do nothing but eat on these really long days~

Weight is at 128.4 this morning ` THANK YOU TOSCA !!!!! BodyFat holding on for dear life at 20%. I was really jazzed because the past 2 weeks the scale had crept UP and yet BF wasnt down... Feeling Lean for today at least!

Gotta go read Amys late night post.... WAY PAST my bed time!
BB in a few ;)

YOU GO, GIRL!!! (Traci!)

I hope that you enjoy your weekend "alone"!!

DH told me that he may be going to Jacksonville next week with a friend who's going for cancer treatment. I am hoping that he goes because with his disabilities, DH doesn't get out much, and he's needing a change of scenery as well as get his mind off his problems. In other words, make him feel needed, you know??? Yes, there is another ulterior motive.....letting me have the house to myself!}(

Personals & scoop from Last Night....

I received my Door Gym late yesterday... SANTA was really backlogged this year!:7 Kinda fun tho knowing I have 2 Xmas presents arriving this month!! Anyway... On the DG... gotta wait til sunday to get it up & going as DH is at Bay.... Kinda funny as I really wanted it for P90X back work and I start my final week tomorrow... LOL I guess I'm being "guided" to USE IT all the time!

Cheryl: I think you ordered ew thru a distributor? All I can say is that EWI Custome Service is AWESOME! I bet you'll have those whites in fridge by Tue/Wed. Mine are still not defrosted yet this AM so I put them out on the counter to help process but may have to wait another 24 hoursx( I am so like a kid... When I get something new I wanna play with it NOW!:7

AMY: I'm sorry you missed your meeting but you must have needed the rest.... As long as YOU know & of course WE know that you lost weight this week..... Thats really all that matters in the long run!
I :7 at your Eat Clean Prep day! I spent 3 hours in kitchen yesterday dicing, grilling, chopping, creating! The best part was I got to eat before I started and AGAIN right after so I was eating all the right food! Based on my calorie calculations (sparky.com) I am eating about 1400 cals a day and my nutrient ratios are nearly perfect! Its awesome how I eat 6x a day, no more blood sugar dips, no cravings for sweets or naps and I dont look at calories until end of day but everythings right on track + I'm losing weight out of the gate! i am REALLY happy with her philosophy and how well she communicated it. Best purchases I've made in a year (other than workout DVDs:D ) .... I also got a "generic season" warmer from Yankee Candle for my living room... I keep my other one here in my office as thats where I am 99% of time. I'm HOOKED on the ease, long lasting scents, price, and how it covers doggie smell! lol I am going to go online today and look into one for the bay house... being locked up so often always leaves it kinda stuffy & damp smelling to me. Anyway... just a big THANKS on getting me hooked on MORE STUFF! You are definitely my shopping buddy!;)

Enough babbling..... Hope all our WW friends have a great day/weekend... Gayle- Claude-Jane!
TGIRL- no weekend computer access... & Loris whos out of town. I think we scared Annie off after day 1:(

I am glad that your Door Gym arrived safely!!

No worries, girl, I'll go shopping with you ANY time!!! I have a feeling, though, that we'd spend too much money if we actually got together!!!:7

Sparky has me eating around 1600 cal/day, which is just about right. I tend to stay on the low end of the range, but it's right for me.

I'm glad that you like you warmer! They are super easy and fun to play with the different smells!

I hope that everyone else has a great day and I will see you all tonight!

Hi everybody! Happy Saturday. We got another dusting of snow last night. FINALLY looks and feels like winter. Now everybody will start complaining that it's too cold! LOL. Can't make anybody happy, can you? lol

Headed out the door in just a bit for my boys' swim lessons. My sis is coming home from N Carolina for a week (her BDay is Monday). In honor of that, and since she and I are both doing WW, I baked an Angel Food Cake this morning and picked up rainbow sherbert so we can have dessert and enjoy the pts-friendly feeling!

I was up early today for Yoga X. 90 minutes is hard to get motivated to DO....but once I get into it, I'm SOOOOOO glad I do. Taking a break from doing laps in the pool today since I've been pretty consitant for 2+ weeks now with it. Legs are telling me to rest them! LOL

Have an awesome OP weekend!

Gayle

Good morning everyone!

My hands are still shivering from the long run as I type this... ran 1 hour 40 minutes with partner. The plan was an entirely outdoor run, but with temperatures still at about "8" this morning he and I ran 2 1/2 miles to the indoor track at BYU, ran circles on the track for an hour, then ran back to the cars. So an hour and 40 min. total. Will weigh in a little later after my shower.

Traci, congratulations on the 128.4. You rock!!! I'm doing the happy dance double for you. That plus your even cleaner eating will keep you on the fast track for sure. :) :)

I'm not sure I mentioned it but I somehow managed to lose my iPod nano about a week and a half ago... I broke down and ordered another one and it will get here on Monday. YAYYY!!! Can't live without that little toy.

Well, off to take DD to her dance lesson - will check back in a little later.

Amy, so glad you're back!!!

Gayle, sounds like you're having a good morning!!

Happy Saturday to all who follow -

Cheryl

Hi girls!

Well, my "virus from hell" is still giving me grief--apparently now, I've developed an ear infection on top of everything. I got antibiotics from the doctor last night, plus a second inhaler (I had already been given Qvar; now I have Albuterol as well).

My body just seems to be rebelling against me!

In more promising news, I did attempt Push/Pull yesterday and managed to get through it. I got DOMS from it, believe it or not--I never used to when I did it before. I guess I'm really out of shape these days ;). I still get really winded from the cardio, so I haven't been running at all. I attempted KPC the other day, but couldn't get through it. I think I'll be sticking to the elliptical or walking on a treadmill for the next while. Anything low-impact and steady-state right now--that's about all my body can handle at this point.

I'm really missing LowMax and Boot Camp, and I REALLY want to start another GS rotation, but I just don't think I am up to it yet. I hope it won't be much longer.

I went to WW yesterday, for the first time since August, to pick up the new materials. After taking the quiz in the booklet, I found out that I didn't lose points after all :). Not sure why my results are different in the booklet than in the online quiz, but I'll sure take it LOL.

Jennifer

Hi again, Jennifer! Sorry you're not feeling 100% - aargh!!
Good news that WW didn't take away points. I'd definitely go with the book - heh,heh

Well, I weighed in and it was 127.8 - up .2 from yesterday's WI - but I fully expected this weight will take a bit to settle in before I go further. Was secretly hoping it might have dropped a little more after the big run... oh well! Having weighed in at all just reminded me and motivated me not to indulge in any calorie splurges this weekend.

Well, Traci, I hope you are taking full advantage of your weekend alone!! Enjoy!! Hope your egg whites thaw out so you can start using them!!

Amy, any more news on your front? We really missed you yesterday -
;)

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hey, gang. I'm not heading off to work tonight. DH can't move without help (literally can not roll off the bed!) and I am not tucking him in and heading out the door for 13 hrs!!! I am also considering packing him up and heading for the ER if he does't loosen up a bit. We'll see.

Anyway, no egg whites yet. I don't know if Fed Ex has been by today or not.

Cheryl- Congrats on the run! I am just going to head out now for a short 3 miler. I kicked it up yesterday with both Imax 2 and PUB, so I'm going a bit easy today.

Oh, speaking of PUB, I was actually able to do a single, perfect, pristine pike on the ball!!! Just one! But that's the first time EVER!!! I then immediately fell off the ball, but we won't go there!!!;-)

No word on the elliptical yet, it got caught up in the ice storm fiasco. Other than that, not a whole lot going on.

Hey gang... I've been MIA.... see my post on the daily check-in.... I'll get back to posting shortly I hope. I have to work this weekend and still have tomorrow and Monday to go and I'll be off Tues.

Traci- you are gorgeous. I just had to comment on your pic.

Hello to everybody else....

Hi gang! Now please note that it is after dark 630pm and I am not yet headed to bed! :+ I actually just finished todays workouts although it was a planned rest day... I am really taking the Cheryl tip of taking days off when my body says rest vs a planned one. I think for me its alot about hormone flux so I need to push it when I have the energy and chill when my body says rest. Tonight I did Low Impact Kick Max(possible Kenpo sub in a few weeks) + Core Cardio (BB Master Series). Started off really weak as I rarely workout at night but once the juices got flowing I brought it good! (that was for Teddygirl;) )

ANYWAY! My Liquid Egg Whites day.... LOVE THEM.... So convenient... no funky taste... less expensive... What more can a body building girl ask for?:eek: A few recipes arrive w/ box so I made one of the veggie omelets for meal 1 of the day...YUMMMMMMM. After my workout I pumped 1/3c into my Protein Powder/Water drink and YEP- It tasted "normal" and consistency was exactly the same. MIRACLE product!

AMY: This is awful news about DH... I will send prayers and PLEASE keep us posted! How often does he get this bad? Must just be horrid for both of you {{{{{{{amy & DH}}}}}}}} I hope he can still make the Jacksonville trip next week. BTW a 3 miler is NOT taking it easy in my house! :7

CHERYL: You CRAZY & WILD RUNNING CHICK! "8" is not even a legitimate # in temperature world... I do not know where you get the physical stamina that is required to run in that climate. LOL on ipod... I still only have that 1 cardio coach loaded into mine! Need to get with it... I'm glad you just went ahead & replaced it as I know you really love that crazy little thing! BTW: .2 up is NOT a gain!

GAYLE: Great job getting 92 minutes of Yoga done so early today!!! You are 1 very busy lady... glad you are giving those inner thighs a break today! PAINFUL little devils arent they?

JENNIFER: Happy to hear you are SLOWLY feeling up to working out. I do agree that excess cardio would not be a smart thing since you obviously have been extremely ill. Listen to your body - When you are still not in "fighting form" even lifting weights can be quite the cardio challenge so I'm sure you are getting plenty w/ your plan.

JANE: Too sweet of you about pic... not so gorgeous when you can see al the wrinkles (battlescars;-) ) but I think I may just print that 1 little sentence out for my mirror! Thank you.. You are still working like crazy! What happened to the person that was suppose to be replaced? Crack the whip on the powers that be! We miss you so. I am SOOOO sorry about your dad! MY gosh no wonder you are feeling frazzeled. How scary for the entire family. I have never heard of the "balloon" but it sure sounds like a horrific thing to have to endure all weekend. You take care of yourself and I'll make it a point to read Daily Check Ins so I can keep tabs on ya. Prayers & Hugs Jane.

Well - now its 7pm and my body is starting to wind down for the shower then bed.... What a wild & crazy woman I am with DH away eh??? Ya'll jealous I bet! :7
See you in the morning.... CLAUDE hugs to you tonight as well.

Hey, gang! The jog went well and I felt really good, although it was a touch chilly for shorts! (50 degrees). The FedEx truck snuck in when I was on the back part of the lap, so the eggwhites came today!! Yea!! They were still slushy, so I popped one in the freezer and the other in my sink. Hopefully tomorrow will be my EW Day #1!! LOL!

Jane- I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I can imagine the balloon being painful, but sometimes it's either that or end up in the hospital! Did they ever get his blood pressure under control?

Traci- Great Job on listening to your body! I know just how hard it is to do that when we are "in the groove"!

DH does this about once a month or so. I am still considering the ER route, but so far he's hanging in there. I made him his special Cheesy Eggs and toast for dinner. That's his "comfort" food meal, basically 2 eggs (I added a touch of egg whites, he doesn't get enough protein!) whizzed up in the blender with 2 slices of american cheese, a dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper, then scrambled and served with toast (and PLENTY of butter!! for him, that is!) Super easy and quick and easy on the stomach!

Gayle- More power to you girl! I can't get myself to do 30 min of yoga, much less 90!!!

Cheryl- I was thinking about you and your Ididarod run this morning!!!

Well, I think that for now, I am going to cozy up to some Candy Cane Lane tea and the TV, maybe some knitting, who knows!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.