Weight Watchers 1/2 Tuesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Good Morning to all! Hope everyone is mentally prepared to go back to the daily rituals whatever they may be!

LOVED my CC3 outdoors run yesterday.... Legs never fatigued at all which is highly unusual.. All the leg work past several months must be paying off! Hey Amers... My shins are KILLING ME! What does my resident nurse say I should do?????

Today is Plyo X + a 30 minute Kick (timesaver).... doing "doubles" this week as I work to melt off the extra 4 #s on my scale this morning..... I know some of it is water holding on after strength training & run yesterday but STILL........poo poo on the scale!

CHERYL: Hope your date was great fun yesterday! I love date days/nights!!! DH & I take turns "planning" weekly date nights... his ALWAYS involve - you know what.... Mine always involve FOOD! lololol How do you guys decide what to do on a regular basis? Your run sounds HORRID! lololololol I dont even own clothes let alone running gear that would make me even pretend to go run in that ! Thats why your weights dropping girl... your body is freezing and is shivering off the fat!!!!!!!

KIM: So glad to see you agin! You were indeed missed but I totally understand... our little group got MUCH smaller the past 4-6 weeks but as always thedie hards are checking in regardless of good news/bad news! Actually I swear I would have neen back up to last years wt without the checkin. I just NEED the accountability and DH is a major Sabateur because his favorite food list contain 2 words: CHOCOLATE & FRIED. You sound all set to have an incredibly successful 2007! What a great sis you have (we love her w/ ya!) for getting you DM!!! Its a KEEPER! Happy you have your new at home materials as well. Off & running! Great start!

Jane: I totally spaced on the fact you work out of house! lololol Well thank goodness you didnt have to be on roads! Congrats on completing Dec rotation...Awesome to complete one of those isnt it? I always get so upset w/ myself when I dont follow my plan. Your workout yesterday....well lets just say I need to step it up a notch! You and all the gang are making my workouts look like the Workouts for Weenies! Have a great rest day and WW meeting!

AMY: Great choices at WH! See- your body is tiring of all the crazy food already! You'll have ma & pa eating clean in no time at all! Whats the word on length of visit? As far as your size goal... ya know girl, we all look our best at varying weights & sizes.... My older sister is 4" taller than I am... one time she got down to my scale weight of 125 and I gotta say it was sick and NOT pretty. She has always looked fabulous and healthy at 135-145... We each are so unique...THANK GOODNESS! LOVED the "arms" comments! Doesnt that just make you want to go work out even more!!! Nice job

LORI: have a wonderful day! Hope NY Day/ Eveing was awesome. Did you decide on Aug 04 Rotation yet?

BBL Later gators!

Good morning fellow WWer's...

Traci - I hardly think your workouts could be called Workout for Weenies!! Don't worry about that bump up on the scale, you are definitely holding onto water. It will dissipate in a few days. Mine did.

My MIL sent MORE cowboy cookies up here yesterday. DH goes back to work today and I told him he was taking them with him and I mean it. He doesn't understand why I can't have them in the house and just not eat them! I guess he wouldn't since he eats them anytime he wants and doesn't obsess about it... I guess that's why he weighs 270 pounds. I told him I really couldn't give a flip if he understands it or not but if he doesn't take them, they are going to be flung over the pasture fence. (can you tell this got just a little bit nasty!)

I have my WW meeting tonight but don't have to weigh in, just have to some times this month. I think I'll give it a little more time. I am under what I need to be but I'd like to be down to 137 or 138 when I weigh here in the morning and I was at 140.5 this morning.

Traci - I need this checkin too. Even if it doesn't hold me on track 100% of the time, it is so much easier to get up, dust yourself off, and climb back on with you guys out there.

Gotta get ready to go back to work. I started at 4 this morning and worked an hour and then will start back at my usual time of 6:30.

Have a good one....

Happy New Years ;) :) :)

This morning, Imax 1 man oh man was that fun. I did not have enough time to do KM leg drills as the rotation calls for it But, going to add on tonight either Legs & Glutes & KM (leg drlls)or Butts & Guts overall legs.

Teddygirl~

Hi, everyone!

I didn't see Cathe's Jan. rotation until last night but decided to jump into that with some changes and additions.

So today is Step Jump and Pump for the first time. Fun!

Jane, have fun at that WW meeting tonight!

Traci, I'm sure the water weight will dissapate in no time. It took me 4 days to blitz back off the damage of Christmas/Christmas Eve - not so bad, really - and now I'm back in the ZONE! Great workout you have planned for today. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

We kind of plan date nights impromptu, but we try to grab one on the rare times we don't have any kids (Most of the time we have my 14 year old daughter, but she's a joy - she loves DH - so that's no real sacrifice).

DH generally goes with my suggestions for what to do, and my plans generally always include FOOD! Luckily, there are good healthy choices at every where I propose to go - soup and a salad at Applebees, chicken tacos at Chili's, etc. My only thing is that if we do dinner and a movie, I try to get the dinner in first or I won't be able to resist the movie popcorn. If we do movie popcorn, I get full on it and then we don't go to dinner... but I know the movie popcorn with the butter stuff on it (of course) is much worse. I haven't done that in a long time.

Well, off to SPJ - and have a wonderful morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Glad you enjoyed SJP :D You know, I have not TRIED SJP or KPC yet, and I have them both. You know what I found in my collection its AWESOME Powerstrike 2 I know it is one of the older ones, but man is it a hard workout. I actually forgot I had it, going to do MAYBEeeeee tomorrow, I shall see.

Oops, I read my rotation wrong this morning, I though it was KM (leg drills) that's tomorrow,:7 I was suppose too do 200 walking lunges after Imax 1, duh.........don’t think so, for one don’t have the room. Therefore, I know its B&G leg blast tonight, at least I'll get in 4 sets of walking lunges, OUCH!!!

Forgot to mention, I’m down 3lb. Since Friday I had NO SWEETS, and lots of water and lots of lentil bean and tomatoes that’s it. I had too do a fast to clean system. I didn’t eat a lot and I only ate twice a day, had too get that sugar bloat off my back ;-) ;-) ttyl

Teddygirl~

Wow, Teddygirl, congrats on both the great workout and the 3 pounds down. Amazing how fast the rewards for 'clean living' can come.
Good for you, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

SJ&P was TOUGH! I underestimated it - and extra tough coming off of a hard run day. But it was good for me. This rotation will hopefully push me into more than I otherwise would have done.

Whew, glad it's finished - and off to the shower and then work (sigh).

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi All! Everyone sounds like they are off to a great New Year!!

Yes, I decided to do the Aug. 2004 rotation. Yesterday's L&G's made my hamstrings sore, and today's Imax 2 was difficult! But, I got thru it.

Has anyone ever done any of the Turbo Jams?? I do li8ke the cardio's. I did those for the first 6 weeks or so after I had my 2nd back surgery. My abs looked really good after I did those for 6 weeks. I am going to add some of the cardio's in with this rotation.

Tomorrow is my WI. I hope it goes well....BBL, Lori

Good Morning all!!

Got to sleep in this morning, so I took the opportunity!!! Woke up with a very cute little kitty between my legs!!!

Anyway, Traci, about your shins. At this point, they wouldn't be considered shin splints yet, but the pain is probably due to the flexor tendon being worked yesterday during your run (that's the tendon and muscle group that lifts the front of your foot up for your next step and so you don't trip on your toes!). A very good recommendation is to take some anti-inflammatories (motrin or naprosyn) and place ice on them a couple of times today. They should loosen up by tonight that way. Make sure you take the NSAIDs with food and when they loosen up, you can stretch them out a bit.

Okay, Nursing office is closed.

Mom and dad have been having a grand time watching all the Bowl games (they don't get cable so dad's really grooving on the ESPN!). Now, they are watching President Ford's funeral. I hate going to funerals in real life, so what makes me think that I will enjoy watching one on TV???? (smacking forehead!) The only thing is that it's in the National Cathedral and in 2001, I went to D.C. with the Navy Choir I was in and we hoofed it to the Sunday church service in the National Cathedral. That was also the trip where we sang in the White House and were on National TV with the Armed Forced Christmas Concert at the DAR Hall (Daughters of the American Revolution). That following New Year's we sang the National Anthem in Orlando at the Citrus Bowl and were in the half-time show with some up and coming country star (don't ask his name, but he was super cute!!!) Whew, it's hard to believe that all that took place 5 years ago already!!

Anyway, I am off to find something to do. I haven't been working out until late afternoon while Mom and Dad are here, and that actually is fine because that's when I do it when I work. DOMs from ME are fading. Dad asked me last night, "So how long have you been doing this really intense stuff?" I think that he was thinking that I am only doing it for their benefit (at least that's the only reason I can think of him asking), but when I told him that I started upping my workouts last January and then really hit the "intense" button with Cathe last May, he sounded impressed. Still hunting a Cathe Rotation to suit me.

Hi everyone.....do you ever get on a cleaning tangent?? I got on one today in my kitchen. It is so clean, I do not want anyone to touch anything, just walk thru it. I have been noticing my cupboards needed a good scrub-down so I started on those, cleaned all my doors, took everything off my refrigerator, picked off all the tape, cleaned the whole outside of that, and then I washed all of my kitchen chairs. It took me 5 hours, I sat down twice for about 15 mins. to eat something. It is a great feeling though!

I live about 20 miles south of Grand Rapids. My husband and I watched all the F-16 fighter jets practice for President Ford's funeral tomorrow. We looked for Air Force 1 to fly in, but it came in from the east, and we live on the west side of the airport. If I didn't work so hard today, I would love to just go on the highway, by the Ford Museum, and see all of the activity. It is on our local channels 24/7, so we watched alot of it today.

Well, I got alot to do tomorrow, and I won't be home from my WI until about 3 in the afternoon. I hope it is a good WI. I definitely burned some calories today!! I am curious to see how packed the meeting will be tomorrow??
Lori

Hey there everybody... I weighed in at the meeting tonight even though I didn't need to. Even though I shed the poundage and bloat from all the Christmas cheer, I was still up 3 pounds from what I was at the first of December at the weigh in. I always weigh anywhere from 1 to 2 pounds more in the evening than I do in the buff in the a.m. here at home. I went ahead and weighed in because I needed a kick in the rear to remind me which direction I need to go in and it sure isn't up!

I need to go to bed so will try to do some personals tomorrow.... 4 a.m. again in the morning.

g'night all...

Good evening everyone :)

Good luck everyone with WI on the horizon and congrats to everyone with losses.

Points wise I did great today. No workout though. I was going to run at our rec center but there were huge lines and huge waiting lists so I bagged that idea. I spent the day working on potty training DS--that is a workout in itself as we were running to and from the bathroom every 15 minutes(and he still hasn't gone in the potty BTW). I think I'm going to have to resort in a pull up for him so that I can squeeze in an hour to workout ;) then back on the potty training bandwagon.

Have a great night!!
Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.