Weight Watchers ....... **Monday**

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Monday WW Team… Up early again thanks to a 7 day early ttom. Gotta love the “surprise” element! Good thing is that I fully understand yesterday’s oreo obsession!
*******P90X Final Recovery Week*******
Day 2**** Core Synergistics******* + some Boot Camp Cardio (for Cheryl) + Total Body Stretch 3

Must go catch up on weekend chatter and see all the new faces!

BBL

OMGosh! I just saw that Cheryl was actually the thread starter today! Posted on Sunday at 1:30am!!!! ^^^^^^^5! Sorry you didn’t get to sleep much but LOVE having you up so early!!!!

AMY: LOL… Did a double take on birthday wishes to ma & pa! Thought you wrote they were 50 YEARS apart! Heheheheheh LOVE doing the GS Tsavers back to back. That’s a great burn and I totally could feel your “pain’ in lifting the arms. I actually think that doing those together is has effective as ANY of the Cathe weights stuff. Burn baby burn! Syntha 6? Well looks like another thing I must go research as my current canister is nearing empty this week. So happy you got to be Head DingDong this weekend! There is no one more qualified I’m sure! ROFLMAO! BTW: EXCUSE ME BUT I WANT TO COME TO CHERYLS RACE IN FLORIDA TOO! (Yes I know I’m yelling & I’m standing w/ hands on hips as well!!!!)

JANE: I too am in a revolving pattern… mine is definitely hormonal as I LOVE eating clean for 2.5 weeks out of the month… then the struggle starts small with full blown cravings by the end. I am upping my evening primrose dosage and Flax Oil so we’ll see if that helps at all next month. I used fitday last year as well and am VERY happy with transition to sparkspeople too! INCREDIBLE job with w/o & eating Saturday ^^^^^^^5! BTW: Didn’t know Tosca had another book… CRA*! **scurries off to Amazon**

KALI: Glad a few days of clean eating is showing results! It’s so darn quick to change things around once the junk gets out of our systems… don’t know why it’s so hard to stay w/ the program!

LORISAX: Your blanket sounds wonderful! I am so happy you are finding something to put your creative talents into! BM2 is a toughie girl and theres always a bit of dread in doing those really “cruel” ones I think!

GAYLE: Glad your eating is under control as well! Nice TM run Saturday.

BELINDA: WELCOME! I am usually MIA on weekends as we leave town and have a rule that no computers shall be taken with us. So glad you are seeing success w/ rotations. Your Sunday eating doesn’t sound all that bad girl! My heavens one cannot be expected to visit Chili’s and NOT have chips & salsa!

CHERYL: Cardio Fusion? Wild! I still have yet to pop that one in the player! Gotta learn the breakdowns first. I think 30 minutes + all the other stuff you added on was PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY! Awesome way to bring that scale down. Since I started ttom today I am up a bit but still comparing day 1 of period to last month (I look at it a lot this way) I am down a pound. Every month since October my period weight is down so I call that success! Actually down 10#s from October’s comparison. That makes me happy!! Congrats on completing yet another full rotation! Way to go with your consistency and dedication.. Guess that’s why you are our losing leader! BTW: How did your TV interview go w/ DD? Looking forward to catching a glimpse of it.. Will it be on the local website at all? You do seem excited about the races coming up! If you were to get 100% focused on race training how would that impact what you currently do for rotations? Hope StretchMax was great! I plan on doing a 15 minute segment every day this week alternating Stretch Max’s & Total Body Stretch. I was remiss last 30 days about doing my weekly required 60 minute Stretch w/ P90x and can definitely tell by how tight & sore I am this past week. Just gotta do it at this age….. On the Florida run…. How about you do that run and I meet you & Amy for the cocktail party AFTER it????? Serious serious serious!

GIDGET: Too funny about the how you got the name! LOVE it!!! I just ordered new sports bras myself… Not that I need much support in that area but all mine are probably 4-6 years old so nada in terms of support! On BFL… I will forever give Kudos to that program and the Cookbook he has for getting me started on good eating. I use the cookbook all the time as recipes are easy- quick and no funky ingredients ya gotta go to China to get… I do “clean” the recipes a bit more these days but overall it’s AWESOME!

Cheryl- Did you see this post??????????

"Body Max 2 Boot camp is great!"
Author teach4s
Author Info Member since Apr 13th 2004
10 posts
Date Thu Jan-25-07 04:45 PM
For all of you, like me, who love Boot Camp try the Boot Camp premix on Body Max 2! I did it today and it was great! I hate working my abs for 20 minutes straight but when it is broken down in cycles it is so much more bearable

:+ }( Thought I'd make sure you have many opprotunities to Boot Camp it!

TRACI!!! Welcome back, girl!!! I hope that you had a great weekend. We missed you!!! YES, you are also invited to the Pensacola Run!!! I still need to "train" a bit for it, as I can't quite get to 15K. OOOH, that Body Max 2 boot camp sounds interesting!

Cheryl- The only thing about the Double Bridge Run is 15 February, but it comes around every year! You can look it up at www.doublebridgerun.com for the route. Traci and I will meet you at the finish line with the cocktails!!!

Hang on, let me check the personals for a sec....

Tosca's new Butt Book doesn't come out until April. I guess that she's taking the old one and "improving" it. I pre-ordered it, so I will wait and see. I did, however, order Monica Brant's book. I am not sure how old it is, but the preview I read looked interesting.

I will see you all when I get home. I have an inservice to attend:-( x( then I want to run some errands then I will crash in bed!!!

Hey Amy! Hope you get to go home fairly soon! On the DoubleBridge Run... This year cant make it as just found out my mom is coming out some time around her birthday (2/20) for a 10 day visit! YIPPEE!!!!

I just pre-ordered Butt Book too! + couldnt wait for new version so also ordered original.... lololol WHEN does my spending sabatical start? I'll let you know if she did any good recipes in the old one.

Good Morning Girls,

Everyone seems to have so much energy! I love it and wished I had some. I remember the days of drinking my coffee with Cathe members in the morning and then running for an hour or more after. Now I am dragging my feet! The baby was up last night at 3 and then again at 6 so I am a little lazy. I am up though and I am going to get him bathed so I can get my workout in. Then I can take a nap this afternoon.

Still no weight gone today. I think I have been at this # for a week now! Definitly time to do something about it.

I will check back later,
Lori:)

Morning,

How’s everyone? Boy, did I had a relaxing weekend “STAY IN” I enjoyed doing nothing cleaned my apartment now and then, eat like crazy and watched a few movies. Oh, I did have a little surprise on Saturday, around 10:pm my GS who is 2 yrs old stay the night, we had a good time :p :p GM, gotta bo bo gotta pee pee got bo bo got to pee pee this went on and on all Sunday, he's a darling :) :)

Saturday, I did Scrambled Eggs and cycle one of LIC, I was pooped :p ;)
Sunday, rested aw....felted nice :D

This morning, Legs & Glutes KM (leg drills) tonight, 500 cable crunches followed by hot bubble bath and planning to get 9 hours of sleep. Man oh man, do I have lots of reading to catch up on today :) you guys been busy......

Cheryl, yes I did go shopping Friday me and my sister I couldn’t find me any cute tops, I spent $$$$ at Victory Secrets }( :p ;) ttys

Teddygirl~

Core Syn completed! Still planning on Boot Camp Cardio + Total Body Stretch 3
Feel like Core Syn was my best effort yet… Kept abs engaged + booty tight and was able to execute moves I had not in the past few weeks. Actually felt stronger this final recovery week than any other before… either I am stronger or just so excited to be in final days that it’s mental strength!

happy Monday Teddygirl! I cannot fathom Scrambled Eggs + LIC - even 1 cycle. So do you ever feel pain or fatigue while working out???? You seem to never run out of gas.... Gotta bottle that stuff my friend PLEASE!

Good morning again, everybody!

Well, the big news happened. At 5:00 I didn't see anything posted and thought it was off and went back to sleep. At 5:25 I got a call from my client saying it DID happen.... my biggest account has just been acquired by Symantec. Thankfully it will be business as usual for at least another quarter and I am signed to a full year contract with my account, for what it's worth... I'm sure they'd rather use the work than buy us out of it for at least that long. But it's still big stuff. This is the account that's pretty much made it possible for me to work 1/2 time from my home. That may be hard to replace, if I have to.... but I do have some time.

Traci, I will have to try BMax Boot Camp!!! It sounds like so much fun and good variety to the classic Boot Camp. Maybe Wed. morning (I'm thinking PUB for tomorrow a.m.) Congrats on getting Core Syn finished!!
If you're down 10 pounds since October, I am clearly not the loss leader... but we are possibly tied. I never expected it to take me this long to get this close to goal, but at least I'm doing it the clean and healthy way so I know the loss will be permanent unless I consciously mess things up. I'm actually thinking this perimenopause weight issue is the lesson God felt I needed to learn.... all my life up until now my strategy to weightloss has been to just "gut it out and get it over with" but that doesn't work any more. In fact it backfires. Now I have to learn the patience to do this right, since it's my only choice. Sigh.

Amy, exactly where is Pensacola compared to Cape Coral? (I could look it up). Long story, but DH and I are building a spec home in Cape Coral that is due to be completed sometime in March. It wouldn't hurt for me to fly out to Florida and check on it in person if I had the excuse. It would be so much fun to get together in person. Traci, are you sure your mom couldn't come too???? We've just gotta get together one of these days.... :) :7 :7

Lori, if your weight has held even for a week that may be a good thing. Now it's a solid loss as you're settling in. Much better than having it touch at the loss and then bounce back up again for a few days (sigh... the story of my life...)

Teddygirl, congrats on the shopping. Sounds like you had a fun weekend!!!

Have a great Monday morning, everyone!
Cheryl
P.S. Forgot to mention - I did PowerMax this morning, followed by a repeat of yesterday's B&G Bonus abs. Fun!

Back to report my work out! Yes, I did it!!!! I planned on doing C&W (an easier workout) but for some reason I could hear the workout playing but it wasn't comming up on the screen.It was a VHS workout so I decided to do KM which is a DVD and that worked fine. Prehaps DH didn't hook the VCR up...I dunno.
Anyway, had a great workout. I gave it my all and I did 1/2 of the intervals at the end. I would have liked to do the upper body work from ME but I heard Rylan stirring so I thought it was best to take a shower.

Cheryl, your probably right. I have just heard so many people say..." oh when your milk settles in your gonna drop weight like crazy. Every time you get on the scale you will have 5 lbs gone" I guess that happened to most of my friends but doesn't appear to be happening to me. And you never know, I may get up some morning and be amazed. I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I have lost 25 + lbs in 3 weeks.

Im not sure what I am doing this afternoon. I feel like taking a nap but a part of me would like to take the little guy up to work so I can show him off and also run to the grocery store. But I know if I do that then I won't get a nap and I am really pooped today.

We will see what the day holds.
Check back later,
Lori:)

Gidget- Congrats on getting a very hard workout done!!!

Cheryl- I really couldn't say because I don't know where Cape Coral it!!! Anyway, Pensacola is also called "LA" (Lower Alabama) because as far west in the state and still stay in Florida. In fact, we live about 30 min from Mobile, AL.

I need to sleep!!! Some BIG, not so nice changes are going to happen at work as a result of some bad things happening this last weekend. I can't go into it right now, but stay tuned! Cheryl, I guess that I should be sorry that your account got bought out....if that's a good thing for you.

Hi everyone...good morning. I am going to start a GS rotation today. I bought those on the Swap a couple of months gao, and have only done the leg workout. I am anxious to try them.

Not much too say today, I will check in later!!!
Lori

Good morning ladies!

I ate clean yesterday.
B: 1 c Kashi
1 c Soy milk
L: veg. soup
S: Gen soy bar
D: Sushi 12pc

I need to buy the Eat Clean Book! Must be good???

Cheryl, I'm done with Cathe Feb. rotation,too. Did I miss something?? :(

Gidget great job !

Have a good afternoon everyone!
Belinda

Belinda, nope, you didn't miss anything - I'm choosing my own workouts today thru Wed until the Feb. rotation comes out. Can't wait!

Amy - I will look Pensacola up. Cape Coral is on the west side of the FLorida panhandle and about 400 miles up from the southernmost tip.
If it's close - who knows?

Lori, great thought on the GS rotation! I've sure come to appreciate those workouts this month.

Well, back to the grindstone. I'm still sitting here in shock about my client news... all in a day's work! :D :D :D

Cheryl

Well happy to say that all workouts are done for day and grocery shopping is completed for the week.

Cheryl: I am sitting here empathizing as we just went thru this w/ 2 major clients of DH. Can be highly frustrating as new company generally has “their” people that they bring on in and DH is out. Perhaps the competition in your arena is not so great and they will like having your team w/ the proven record. I shall keep good thoughts. As I told DH; the universe is making room for bigger & better opportunities for the company. I totally agree about the “lessons” of peri. I feel it truly reflects this passage in my life. I must learn to consciously make decisions and understand that w/ every choice I am directing the next phase of my life. It makes me less “spastic” in all my choices- a new side of me that is emerging. FYI: I'm in process of making the Tosca Tomato & garlic Soup... The baking garlic bulb is smelling DIVINE!

BELINDA: Oh my it doesn’t look like you are eating enough for a bird! I highly recommend The Eat Clean Diet. It really is a wonderful easy to understand book that fully shows & explains what real clean eating is and how to make your metabolism get set on fire by eating properly. I started melting off the stubborn last 5#s within 2 days of eating this way.

LORISAX: Awesome on the GS rotation! I think you’ll be wow’ed by the workouts as well as the results… Have a great time with it!

AMY: Hope you’re sleeping well!

GIDGET: ^^^^^^^5 on KickMax AND for not giving up when electronics didn’t cooperate! Enjoy your little guy today and YES try and get in a nap! You new moms are always sleep deprived.

Still cranking through the laundry.. always so much after a bay weekend.

Oh My.....I had the GS Series when it came out, I did them a couple of times, and sold them on Ebay. The chest & tri's fried my arms. I felt like a wimp. There is NO way I could use 20's on those like Cathe, I used 15's for some, and at the end, I had to go to 12's. I did have my 1 lb. weight gloves on, but my oh my....I am going to use these for a month at least. Fitness freak had a great rotation for Jan. 2007 in the rotations forum, and I am using that. I am excited to use these, I bet my body will really change!!

Traci, I have to say, your weekends at the bay are starting to make me jealous. It is so cold here, and now it is snowing. The sun was out on saturday, and it was very nice to see it.

Cheryl, I hope your work situation works out for the best for you. You seem like a very sharp, & smart lady, I do not know how it could not.

I am off to make spaghetti for supper. Talk to you all tomorrow!!!
Lori

Lori, Have no fear, I can't do the flies with 20 pounds either!!!! The only time I can do the flies with 20s is on Push/Pull since it's only one long set, not multiple sets. So glad you are pumping the weights - it's the one thing that seems to have made the biggest difference for me of late. I'm sold!

Traci, yes, you're right on the destiny part of these account situations... so discouraging. It's Altiris, my client, that's getting acquired by Symantec. So far the financial analysts are panning Symantec for the move and it's not out of the question it won't go through. My client did call again this afternoon and assure me that if they have any say in the matter (and assuming the internal PR people still have THEIR jobs when the dust settles) they will be fighting hard, hard, hard to retain us. Ay, what a life!

Just went out with my best girlfriend for her birthday lunch. So much fun! We yakked for 2 hours. Had a nice light salad for lunch, avoided the breadsticks and then we both had a small piece of divine chocolate cake for dessert (sigh - oh well, in all the stress this morning I forgot to eat breakfast!!!)

I adore this friend - and she's been through a lot of struggles these past years. When you think you've got it tough, you hear what someone else is going through. This dear friend and her DH have gone through some horrible financial reversals. They lost their home, the IRS is chasing them, and the couple they are leasing their current house from is about to declare bankruptcy, so that house may go away... and to top it all off she needs a hysterectomy desparately and doesn't have medical insurance. Wow. It puts things in perspective.... and my heart goes out to her.

Well, back to the grindstone. Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Enjoy that tomato/garlic soup, Traci!

Amy, I will absolutely figure out where Pensacola is :7 :7

Cheryl

Hi Everyone,

I just rejoined weight watcher and am hoping to check in with all of you. I have about 30lbs to lose. I am currently doing the P90X Classic Rotation. Today is the first day of phase 2. P90X doesn't offer enough cardio or leg work for me so I've been adding in Cathe cardio and leg wts.

I've also been reading Tosca Reno's Clean Eating book and purchased her Butt Book at the same time. There really isn't anything new in either book, but the recipes look good. I have so many fitness books, magazines and cook books filling up my book shelves.

Diana

Hi gang....Not a bad day for being Monday. I am winding down now, about to drink some hot tea and relax a bit. I did a 50 min interval TM run today, used a program on the TM since my IPOD was dead.

My tea kettle is whistling.

Good night everybody.

GO JANE. Extra credit for running when the iPod is dead. When the music stops, my feet stop movin' :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.