Weight Watchers ***monday***

MARY1616

Cathlete
good morning everybody... i am hoping that no one else posts while i am typing. i hope everyone had a super dooper weekend!! i am thinking a nice run today with my upper body work!! i have to check on something so be back:)

ok i am back. the boys are feeling better which is great!! i have to button down the hatches and really focus on my points. i have not been to focused on points since my mom passed but i think it is time to get focused:)

good morning to all the ladies
****nancy, lori, kim, marcia, belinda, amelia and cheryl***
i will be back with personals

Good Morning Ladies:)

I have tried to check in a couple of times now but I started tiding up the cupboards, then moved to the fridge and so on...now its feeding baby time and I assume after he is done, I will get my workout started.
Today is suppose to be GS C&T and LM.Im hoping I will be in the mood for LM cause while doing UB I will probably try to talk myself out of it and do something else:eek:

Mary, gotta stay within that point range}( Easier said then done! Im pretty sure I went over a little yesterday but Im not worried about it.

I will be back later,
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

not sure what workout I am going to do! Cathe hasn's poted any rotation for May yet!

Mary maybe I join you with the run!

Lori have fun with GS C&T and LM!

I will be back later,
Belinda

hello ladies... lori maybe you can organize my kitchen too:) i am done with my run and i will do weights a little later.

belinda enjoy your run too.

does anyone have any new workouts or workouts that they love? i am in the mood to get some new ones and i love would love any suggestions!!
i am going to start laundry so i will be back
:)

Goood morning, ladies! Cardio Fusion for me today. KILLER!

Mary, glad your boys are feeling better today
Lori, hope your workout goes well. I look forward to hearing what you choose.

Belinda, goooood mooooorning!

Cheryl

My workout is done, I did as planned. I went havey with my weights so I know I am gonna feel it tomorrow but I only did 6 seg of LM. I didn't realize what time it was and everyone was coming home for lunch but I still had a great workout.

I don't have any new workouts, and I rarely do anything other then Cathe. Im still getting use to her latest ones she realsed.

Oh...MY SIL sent me some pics of me when I was 6 and 9 monthes pregnant...man I was HUGE! I can't beleive how big I was christmas time and they kept feeding me!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

I did Power Max this morning! I didn't get the 360 move:+
Power Max is a lot of fun once I get the 306 move. I was sweating buckets!

Lori great job on your workout!

Mary are you buying new Cathe's DVD's?

Cheryl hope you had fun with CF! This one is a killer!

I think I am going to do Pure Strenght Chest/Shoulders and Triceps later!

Have a great one!
Belinda

Hey Everybody!

I posted earlier but where it went I'll never know. This happens to me too often......

What a busy day at work today for me!!! Everybody not feeling well, Monday morning blues, etc. Allergies are kicking in and....it's been a nightmare!

But, on a brighter note, I had a good weekend.

Mary, I'm glad to see your kids are feeling better.

Lori, I need my cupboards straightened also. Can you help me out in your spare time? Oh...I forgot you have no spare time, lol. What with the baby and your extreme workouts I'm sure there's little to spare. I wish I had your stamina.

Belinda, I don't even own Power Max. I really should buy a few more. I'm thinking when I preorder this new series I'm going to add in a few more ..... I'll get free shipping then, yayyy!!!! I spend money like water and I worry about a few pennies, lol.

Hi Cheryl!!!!

Okay, this just took me half an hour to type (constant interruption) so I better sign off. I'm going for a very long power walk after work. I'll be back later!!!!!!!!!

Nancy:)

Hi Everybody!

I just finished Pure Strength Chest/ Shoulder and Tri! I had so much fun! My triceps are on fire! I can't wait to try PS Back/ Biceps and Abs and Legs and Abs! I am tired after Power Max and PS C/Sh and Tri!

Still waiting for Cathe's May rotation:D Who is doing May rotation???

Nancy I just got Power Max on Friday! I can't wait to preorder the new series. My B- day is in a few day and I told my DD and DH that is all I want:D Have fun with your power walk!

Have a great afternoon everybody!
Belinda

Belinda - I think the four-day split is a workout that I'm going to love. I wound up doing GS Legs tonight and the whole time I kept thinking that Cathe is truly the only workouts that I really love. I've tried others - P90x, Jari, the Firms, etc. Nothing keeps me going like Cathe - even the workouts I do over and over. I cannot wait to preorder!!!!!!

I don't know what I'll get. I was thinking Muscle Max might be another good one to have but I really prefer splitting it up. I don't know, we'll see. I know I'll be ordering something just to get my free shipping, lol.

Okay, I'm exhausted. My legs better be killing me tomorrow making it difficult to walk or else. I killed myself tonight!

Good night!!!!

Nancy

hello Ladies!

Today has been incredibly busy since I woke up. I was not able to get a workout in this morning. Did my walk today. Instead of two walks at work I just took one long one.

Sorry I do not have time for personals- as it is 10:32pm and I need to finsih cleaning the kitchen, shower and go to bed. I hope everyone is doing well!

Good Night!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.