Weekend daily checking Feb 13 &14

pwmatt

Cathlete
I'm thinking some cardio today. I love the music from BM2, so I think I will do that.

Annette, I have RLS and the dr put me on a medication. I can't remember the name of it right now, but it made me terrible nauseous. My legs seem to be bad when I'm tired or on a long car ride. I just deal with it though, there is no way I can do that medication again. Going to the movies can be tough, especially on a Fri night when I am tired. Good luck with you getting some relief!

Hi All!

STS Disc #15 (back & biceps) and some ab work for me today...also the usual Saturday chores :confused:

Phyllis ~ WELCOME BACK!

Hi Phyllis and Tammy,

Thanks for getting us going today, Phyllis, how does it feel to be back in the frigid north??

Today was a rest day, I chose a light cardio - Rob's Cardio Fusion and then Amy's core section 1.

Hi everyone! I did JM Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. That's a great 40 min workout. Just got done with my chores, and now I'm looking for some grub....I'm hungry. :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Carmen.

Thanks for the info Phyllis, I think I will just deal with it, it isn't soo bad really.

I just did housecleaning today, mopped a floor, vacuummed the upstairs, cleaned the tub, toliet and sink... cleaned the counter in the makeshift kitchen, and cleaned the toliet and sink in the downstairs bathroom also.
Got on my hand and knees to get a corner or two in the upstairs bathroom floor. So I am counting that as my exercise for the day.

Have a great day!!:D

Good Sunday morning! I'm going to deviate from the rotation a little to give my joints some rest. I' will be doing stretchmax today.

What are you doing today?

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

MM on the agenda this morning, and I made it through. Baking cookies for the family today for Valentine's Day, and doing some cleaning and making chili. Love the Olympics so far, how about you guys??

Happy Valentine's Day !!!

Yesterday I meant to check in, but I guess I forgot . I did Disc 18 back/biceps.
DH & I went to Outback for a Valentine's dinner last night and I got steak and grilled vegetables. YUM!
He got me a Green's & Blacks espresso dark chocolate candy bar and strawberry chocolate tea ! oh and also a new *purple* blackberry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite color. I'm so excited !!:eek::D

Have a great Valentine's Day- whatever you are doing !!

Becky

*Happy Valentine's Day*

I did CCPP this morning to make up for Cardio Core Circuit which I skipped during the week... had a great workout. I am loving Meso 2 so far! Yesterday we went to the movies to see Valentine's Day. It was definitely a chick flick!

Becky ~ Wow! What an awesome Valentine's Day for you :D

Conni ~ What kind of cookies did you bake? I love cookies, they are my downfall. I haven't watched much of the Olympics yet.

Carmen ~ Are y'all stretched out now?

Annette ~ I didn't do any housework this weekend, but you cleaned enough for the both of us.

Phyllis ~ Glad to be home?

Beavs ~ Bueller...Bueller?

Hey Carmen,

I made my famous cut out sugar cookies with homemade buttercream frosting - in pink, of course. They are the bomb! Total sugar fix..

Chili is on the stove simmering now, watching more of the games and other stuff. Got the cleaning and laundry done and am ready to settle down for the rest of the day...

Connie- everyone in my house LOVES homemade sugar cookies with icing. I made them at Christmas though, so for Valentine's day I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting , some with red/pink sprinkles, some with little red hearts.

I ate ONE today and that's all I'm gonna have ! I was doing fine with the will power and then my mom gave me peanut m&m's and candy corn in the cutest little glass jar with a heart on the lid !!!!!!!!! I can't stay out of them !!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.