Weekend Challengers

idream

Cathlete
Morning.

A lighter workout today than I had hoped but I ran out of time. I hip hopped Abs, Fat Burn Cardio to jiggle it off my hips. Its a lot of fun, now I'm not self conscious. And i can get my heart rate up which surprises me.

Elaine - Your man sounds just like my man! Boobs, boobs and more boobs! Mine of course! Annoying. How did the mammo go?

Where is that Miss Becca? I need to nag at her about her skin care! LOL.
AND Jeany babe is MIA too. Or have I just been soo busy working and rushing in to post I've missed her?

Roxie - It must feel good to know how many cals you burn up when you exercise.

Amelia - you'll be running marathons in no time!
Andrea - Hows all that KB going?

Andrea: The Mammogram went fine. It sure does pinch a bit. It was just a routine visit. I need some more fun cardio. I am getting bored with what I have. I just don't want to spend the money.

Amelia: Great job on your run!! A 5K will be a piece of cake!:D

Roxie: did you get your WOs in ?

Hi Jean and Becca, and AndreaH.

This morning I did 4DS LIS cardio only and Abs circuit med ball.

I have to go jump in the shower so I can get DS on the bus.

BBL,

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H back and chest. I don't feel like my eating is bad until I log it into my fitness pal so eating is going to be my main focus from now on.

Andrea-I think all guys have a boob fetish must come for either being breast fed or not.

Elaine-yes I did manage to get S&H done but still short on the cardio this week I really need to get those accomplished.

Everyone have a good day.

Morning girls

My DD is home agian today(was just out wednesday) with cough and congestion. now its meds around the clock...and of course my DS has it too. Im pretty sure its due to thier allergies...

Today is cardio and weights....bbl,i can't wait until tommorrow. Its my rest day:confused:

Remember me? I know I've been MIA for a week now. Sorry!. First we went out of town for a long weekend to celebrate DD and my birthdays which were last weekend. We went to Cabo San Lucas. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. Then we came back and Tuesday through today has just been non stop. I finally got a work out in last night (disc 16) and then this morning I did disc 17. Not a good idea to do them back to back. My body is not happy with me right now. I still have to read the past week's posts to catch up. Hope everyone is doing well.

Jean

today is a rest day and boy do i need it....TTOTM is trying to start but hasn't fully started yet,which is a new one for me. Im sure its just all the stress ive been through lately:(.

Were going out this evening(hopefully,if the kids feel better) were gonna go eat somewhere and then go play some pool or walk around the mall,something we never do...that place is way to busy for this country girl;), the kids are suppose to spend the night at my moms.

i SO don't feel like going to work and dealing with all the 'crazies' that call in that doctors office:rolleyes:. Once i get my experience and im ready to work full time...im not working there,no way!

Jean,A late Happy Birthday to you and your DD!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend...great job with your workouts!

hey to everybody that follows!

ok,later gators...TTYL

Ladies!

Today, I've had rather a slack day. I couldn't get going and I had a nanna nap in the middle of the day that lasted two hours!! Whats that about? I have noticed recently I've been doing that a fair bit, nanna napping and sometimes those naps are over an hour!

SO, workout wise I hip hop abbed - total body sculpt or something like that and tonight I turbo jammed sculpted.

Jean - Belated Happy birthday to you both!

Elaine - Well done on the 4DS LIS, thats one I've never been able to master and I won't go any where near it now.

Amelia - I know what you mean about crazies!! AND they come out to play worse when theres a full moon. Thats true!! It is NOT a wives tale.

Roxie - Hows that knee?

Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

Good Morning,

Today is 4ds LIS cardio only then I am going to work for a little while since we are closed and get caught up its been a crazy week, we set up 3 new oxygen pts and there are 2 more coming. I need to do laundrymax and cleanmax the bathroom upstairs. I think DH and I will have a night to ourselves the kids have plans.

Andrea-good job on the 2 workouts. The knee is doing better.

Jean-happy belated bday welcome back.

Amelia-I think people are getting crazier and lacking common sense anymore. Enjoy your evening with DH.

Happy Saturday everyone. Today was an hour outside. I jogged 3 miles and walked the rest. I took each dog out separately for a mile each and then did a mile on my own. The walking done in between and at the end. I thought the mile by myself would be a breeze (no dogs pulling on the leashes) but I was beat and had to push hard to finish. My challenge for the week will be to get in more cardio. I've been lacking on it again and my body can feel it.

Jean

Jean-I am like you my cardio is also suffering. I want to get Powermax in tonite. I thought DH and I were going to be home by ourselves but the kids are not going out now. They talked to their landlord and he said to go ahead and start the cleanup and repairs so I hope we will get our house back soon. I have dog hair everywhere.

Morning

Roxie-Hopefully you can have your house back soon. What kind of dog does your kids have? Thankgoodness my chihuahua doesn't have much hair...or i wouldn't be able to handle it. Can you believe that my MIL wants us (as in DH,me,the kids and them,MIL + FIL) to all get one house together:confused:. They keep bringing it up:confused: DH and I both agree that it would never work.

Jean-Great job pushing through your dog run yesterday. Running is so hard..its the most challenging thing ive ever done. How many days of cardio do you normally do a week?

hey to Elaine,Andrea,AndreaH,Becca...

Today is CC on the treadmill and upper body. I plan on getting in a good 90min workout today,got to burn some of that junk I ate yesterday;)

bbl

Good Morning,

I didn't get Powermax done yesterday so I will do Basic Step with 1 set of risers and then do a stretch. Did you hear cathe is doing STS shock cardio.

Amelia-the kids dog is part golden retriever, lab and pitbull and she is blonde. I know I could never live with my MIL or my mother.

Anybody have a chace to read the new series Cathe has posted? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Im about one minute away from pre-ordering...sounds so exciting....DH already gave the the go-ahead:eek:

anybody gonna pre-order?

Amelia, Roxie - I don't go "up there" to the other threads much these days. I only hear about things from you girls. I'll have to go and check it out, Get Back to Ya on that one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.