##Wednesdays ## Challengers##

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls!
I'm not lost, I've been working and I was unwell with a stomach bug last night. I've had two days rest day. Today i cardioed.

That STS cardio sounds fantastic! I will pre order but not this week. I've just ordered Hip Hop Abs Ultimate results from Beach Body. I am a bit worried about it though, because i ordered via an email attachment. That was the only way they (BB) would do an international Order. So i am hoping it goes through safely and no one ransacks my visa card account. Bit of a gamble, i know.

I am joining Jean in her cardio challenge, but this week is a bit of a fizzer for me. I'm going away Friday morning for a couple of days, had two rest days already this week. I'm taking the week off Chalean because its been an interrupted week. So, i'll probably carry on the cardio challenge next week.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H legs and shoulders for me and some abs. Workouts haven't been very well this week.

Andrea-glad we found you. I hope you have better success with HHAs then I did.

Jean-glad we found you to.

Everyone have a good day.

Andrea-Was the orginal email from BB? That does sound odd? Im sure it would be ok if it was from BB,are you signed up to recieve emails from them?

Roxie-Enjoy your workout tonight!

Well,i thought my powerhour dvd was broke but my DH discovered that it works fine in the computer...so thats what im doing today! BBL

Today was jog/walk outside. I've got some throat crud going on so the breathing during the jog was irritating so I finished by walking. Then I did some yard work before getting ready for work. I have a dog that had better stop digging or start digging deeper (so I can put her in the hole). My yard is starting to look like the surface of the moon. Funny thing is we never catch her digging. She's not burying things. She digs looking for rocks. I didn't even know rocks had a smell to them, but she sure seems to be able to find them.

I'm still on the fence about STS cardio. Sure I would save $50.00 by pre-ordering, but do I need more DVDs? I just don't know.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Workout is done...my legs were shaking during the squats:confused: Im glad its over!

Jean-I feel the same way about STS cardio..im not going to pre-order,i don't need them right now. My DH just got a job and were still trying to get back on our feet. I had crud and junk in my throat too so i got something for my allergies, it helped. I know what you mean about it being irritating. LOl at your doggie...

have a good day girls!

Oh my gosh Amelia, I just noticed your tickler. Big Big Big congratulations! The last time I noticed it was still under 100. Now it's over. Woo Hoo!!! And I apologize if this has been up for a while and I'm just now noticing it. I've been speed reading posts lately and don't always notice things. What an accomplishment.

Jean

Thanks alot Jean...my weight goes up and down...what im really proud of is my inches lost since i started running. If im really good my weight stays as my ticker says. I plan on starting burn the fat,feed the muscle on monday....can't wait to see what kind of results i get from that!

But ive got to read the rest of the book first...i get so antsy reading it at the computer(its a e-book).

I printed it off and put it in a binder. Sad thing is I have never finished reading it. Hope you do better than I did.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.