<>Wednesdays<>Challengers<>

idream

Cathlete
Hello ladies!

Todays w/o was Burn it up Intervals which I really enjoyed. I ended up working out late last night. Lean circuit 2. I've been really good these past few days eating wise and my BUTT is still HUGE!!! Whats with that??? I want results and I want them YESTURDAY!!:mad::mad::mad::confused:

Good Morning,

I did LIS last nite and burned 19cals then took the baby for a walk. Tonite is suppose to be S&H legs and shoulders, but we are going to a basketball game. I wanted to workout this am but DH has a cold and snored really loud last nite so I didn't get any sleep.

Andrea-good job with the eating and workouts.

Everyone have a good day.

Morning!

Andrea-my butt is finally getting smaller...its the running doing it for me. Do you like to run? Im doing cardio coach on the treadmill 3-4times a week. Its nice to see change after such a long plateau:( my eating on the other hand....is very ify(is that a word?lol)! I will go three days eating great,then i will cheat....oh well:rolleyes: Great job with your circuit workout!

Roxie-im sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. Did you do 4DS/LIS last night or was it the older LIS?

today is a lower body workout. I have't decided which on yet? bbl

Waving hi. Haven't been WO at all - this cold/sinus infection whatever has completely thrown me for a loop! FINALLY starting to feel better just in time for vacation (which is WAY better than being sick on vacation :D). We're planning some snorkeling, some kayaking & some hiking so I'll get some activity in!

THEN, when I get back I will regroup and try to get some sort of plan going. I'm just bored with everything, I think.

Anyway, nice to see you all - have a great day!

Hi Girls,

AndreaH: have fun on your vacation!

Amelia: So I did part of CC V 1 outside with the puppy. I only did the steady states and the challenge 2 sprints. It was fun, but I kept tripping over the puppy as she likes to keep crossing in front of me.:confused:

Andrea: What is it about being in your forties and everything goes south.
I never use to gain in my abs but that is where the weight is settleing now.:eek:

Roxie: You only burned 19cals doing LIS? Have fun at the game.

It is 60 degrees out!!! The snow is melting fast and here comes the mud!

This morning I did C&W step only premix and the abs. I then did CC V 1 steady states and sprints to challenge 2 outside. That was fun and the puppy is pooped!:) That otta keep her out of trouble.;)

Okay, I've got errands to do before the bus comes.

Elaine-My dog does the same thing...she will cross in front of me and it drives me MAD! I quit running with her and just take her on easy walk. Great job with C&W..one of my favorites my Cathe

AndreaH-Your vacation sounds like so much fun...Have a blast girl! Will be here when you get back!!!!

Hey to everybody...
ok,ive gotta scoot. I just finished legs and glutes and my laundry is waiting on me:rolleyes:

You guys have a nice evening!

Oh...my DH found another race im gonna try and get in..its about 15mins from my house,its another 5k. Its in april....I will tell you guys more about it as it approaches! bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.