+++Wednesday Melting!+++

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today was cardio so it was an I-Tread. It was so warm yesterday it felt like spring! I know the worst of winter is coming..

Did anyone catch "Dance Wars"? There is a young man from Buffalo on the show! I was surprised to see him as I had not read or heard anything about it prior to watching the show. I only saw the first half hour ( taped it and decided it was time to go to bed), so I don;t know if they eliminate at this point or how it works.

Shannon:
Glad to hear you can do some cardio again. Wave goodbye to that visitor so you can get on the scale;-)

Stephanie:
How creative to replace wine with pomagranite juice! I used to take ballet as well and even took an adult class when I was 29. Lots of fun!

Shelley:
What kind of dogs do you have? Good for you for keeping up with those morning runs!

Leanne:
I have had days like that as well where I find myself picking at food all day. Not sure if it's the weights or my body needing more carbs or something. I keep thinking I should have gone into teaching! all that great time off..:)

Tneah:
I think it's just the "after holiday let down" that has some of us feeling kind of sluggish or sleepy. The image of George humping someone makes me lol!

Michele:
"cardio smardio"? LOL! that's how I felt until I started using the I-Treads..now I don;t mind it as much. Tell us about the furniture you ordered!

Lainie:
When will you get the results of your blood tests? I hope they figure something out for you. We are all sending (((hugs)) your way.

Roin:
Not you too? I hope you had a good nights sleep.

Judy:
You can stop by my house any time you feel that "frenzy"
coming on!:)

TK:
Maybe I missed this but what type of work do you do?
Regarding the dogs and their early rising.. I blame DH and I who do nothing with them at night after work. They sleep all day, then we get home, crash, and expect them to sleep all night too. I am so tired after dinner that the last thing I want to do is play with them or walk them. I know if we started this we might get them to sleep longer.

Have a wonderful day!

Deb :)

Greetings Melters-

A loud rain storm buzzed by here early and got us up. So I'm headed down to do a bit of UB and abs before the kids come down for breakfast.

I'll try to pop in later.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Morning melters.

Judy, we have rain this morning too. A high winds warning for later. It's still balmy (55) but the cold weather returns tonight. And today's forecast has been brought to your by Melty Welty Clean Food Snacks, in the convienent Zero Calorie Pack.

Deb, I think I slept a bit better last night. I still tossed and turned, but I only had a couple hot flashes. Still have the sniffles though.

Shelley, I love the picture you posted.

Today is a planned rest day for me. I think I'll use the free time this afternoon to go grocery shopping. I'm almost out of fresh produce. I got my Dietminder journal yesterday. Hopefully it will help keep me on track to healthier eating. I started this morning by having a slice of toasted wheat bread with soybutter before I left home. I usually wait to have any breakfast till about 7:30, breaktime here at work. I'll have a snack then, instead of a larger meal.

And don't forget to pack a convienent Zero Calorie Pack of Melty Weltys for your mid-afternoon muchie attack. Later, melters.

Hi Robin, Judy and those that follow:

Speaking of snacks that you can pack and take with you.. what do you all pack? I bring a small one of those lunch thingies that you put the ice packs in with my lunch and 2 snacks. Usually an apple with a stringster, or apple with LF wheat thins, or cottage cheese and applesauce, lf yogurt. I am in a rut when it comes to the 2 work snacks. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Deb

Morning all~

Deb - I have a Shepherd X named Gilbert and a Retriever/Lab X named Sadie. I wish I could help you with the snack ideas. I pretty much bring the same every day - in the morning it's an apple and some almonds or whole grain crackers and in the afternoon it's cottage cheese and fruit or yogurt and berries.

Judy - we're getting that storm too. Started around 4 and woke me up. I went to take the dogs out at 5:30 and it was raining so hard and so windy that we only made it to the corner and they both turned around to come home. We were soaked.

Robin - in the minute or two it took me to type the above, I completely forgot what you wrote:p Is your cold feeling any better today?

Here are my doggies:

Gilbert

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL929/3430770/7047210/115603135.jpg

And Sadie:

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL929/3430770/7047210/297515547.jpg

Edited to take out the Picasso picture link, since it didn't seem to be working.

Shelley! Your dogs so cute!

p.s we are having that same wind storm here.. things are flying around and hitting the house.. the dogs are going crazy!

Deb

Howdy melters! :D How's everyone today?

This morning was ME. So.many.leg.presses. I didn't do all of them - it irritates my piriformis/sciatica to do too much glute/hamstring work. But still. :) I do enjoy that workout - I like the variety.

Judy, have fun with the UB workout!

Robin, enjoy your rest day. :) I hope you enjoy your Diet Minder journal! Let us know how it works for you.

Deb, for snacks that I bring to work, I bring stuff like (1) plain yogurt and granola, (2) an apple and piece of cheese (3) 2 clementines and a SoyJoy bar, or some other combination of these things.

Shelley, I love your doggies! :D

Good morning to everyone else who follows! Have a great day!

Good morning, Melters!

I was wondering if I'd have time to check in today at all. Things are busy at work, so I'll have to do my Cathe visits in increments today. Melters first! And I just realized that I never even had time to check back yesterday. :-(

Yesterday's eating was nice and clean, and I allowed myself one of my itsy bitsy cubes of cheese. Today, however, I'm eating PIZZA for lunch. Don't anybody try to stop me!!!! }( Heck, with the effort I put into last night's upper body workout, I deserve to eat a few extra calories.

Deb - I'm pretty darned glad I can do cardio again too. It's wonderful. I hope the rest of your winter isn't too terrible, but I'm sure glad it's finally back down here. We get enough of that hot humid stuff in the summer.

Robin - hopefully you'll sleep even better tonight! Enjoy your leisurely grocery shopping trip.

Shelley - oh, the cute doggies! I remember those looks!

Emily - I know what you mean about the ME leg presses! I did that workout this weekend. I have to slow down the reps to about half her speed because going that fast irritates my calf.

Oh - and DEB again... as for snacks, let's see. Morning it's usually fruit, and afternoon is usually yogurt. But right now I'm nibbling cold chickpeas, which are quite a bit more filling than just fruit!

Good morning melter's!

I made a discovery yesterday while doing a Cardio Coach workout on my elliptical -- I can go faster with higher resistance, it takes longer to get my HR up, and I'm recovering more quickly after a challenge :D. I just suddenly became aware that, hey, I'm doin' good -- really , really good! It's a lot more fun to do cardio when you don't feel like you're going to cough up a lung during the warm up :p . I'm so pleased with myself -- I just can't tell you how pleased I am! I've been very consistent with exercise (well, except for that week between Christmas and New Years ;)) since October 1 and it's really starting to show :)

Deb - I am a full fledged cardio hater, but I do love Cardio Coach. I have an elliptical so I've tried the iClimbs and I like them well enough, but I LOVE Cardio Coach. Keith just doesn't inspire me the way Coach Sean does. I mean, that man could probably get me to... }( :p . As for snacks -- I'm afraid my ideas are totally lacking in excitement. Fruit or yogurt with nuts is my standard. I will occasional eat a little cheese with an apple.

Judy - We had a very scary storm here last night, with driving rain and strong winds. It was creepy, actually. ^^^5'S on your early morning workout!

Robin - And today's forecast has been brought to your by Melty Welty Clean Food Snacks, in the convienent Zero Calorie Pack. ROTFLMAO!!! Enjoy your rest day and let us know what you think of the diet minder journal. It sounds like your morning got off to a great start -- now would you please pass me a Melty Welty Zero Calorie Snack Pack -- LMAO!!!

Shelley - OMG that painting is beautiful! Your BIL did that? Does he exhibit his work? If he doesn't, he should! Thanks for posting it. Your doggies are so dang cute!

Evily - I love ME! It's one of my favorite workouts, but I know what you mean about those leg presses. I usually don't do all of them either, and my piriformis is fine.

Cuz - Have your pizza and enjoy it. You can make up for it later, and besides, it sounds like you worked hard enough yesterday to accomodate for a treat.

TK - Isn't it great to wake up and find that you don't have to workout!? Ha! That was my favorite moment of the month -- lol! I hope you enjoy the soup. The last time I made it I added 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks. It didn't affect the flavor, but I felt it added a few extra nutrients without heaping on the calories.

Tneah - I didn't realize that your avatar image is one of your paintings! I can't wait for you to put them up on a Picture Trail! This is one talented group of women we have here!

Lainie - By all means, let your doc know about the meds your GYN prescribed. And let me echo what everyone else said -- there is no need to feel embarrassed at all. We're so lucky to have these meds available for people who need them. They've been a Godsend for millions of people!

Leanne - so what plans do you have for the remainder of your vacation? I hope you have some fun stuff lined up. How's your necklace coming along? How did you get started on beading?

Stephanie - Ballet classes sound like so much fun. I wanted to take ballet when I was a kid but there weren't any classes available in my town. I took a modern dance class back in the 80's and the teacher told me I had a great extension and that I belonged in ballet -- lol! I may have a great extension, but I don't have any rhythm at all and I didn't last long in that class.

Have a great day, everyone. I have a busy day on tap, starting with a cardio workout, and then on to errandizing.

P.S. How about a cup of soup for an afternoon snack. I have some left over bean soup and I think that's what I'll have this afternoon!

Hi everyone,

My DH is leaving right after work today for his yearly snowboarding trip with the guys. (They snowboard, drink too much, and play video games. I don't know if they'll ever grow up!) He'll be gone until Sunday, which means that I'm on my own to watch my chick-flick movies and do nothing! Tomorrow I'll also be meeting one of my best friends for lunch -- and I finally get to meet her new baby! She lives up in L.A., but is moving back to San Diego in the next month or two. Yeah!

I started reading Cassandra Forsythe's _Perfect Body Diet_ book last night, and so far it's been really interesting! Like BFFM, the book advocates eating more protein, and eating it with every meal. I'm on a nutrition kick, and have been reading a bunch of books lately. My DH told me last night that I may soon have a degree in nutrition with all the reading I've been doing. Ha ha.

Today is a yoga day for me, and I might do one of Ellen Barrett's Crunch workouts. I just love her, and haven't done any of her workouts in such a long time since I've been trying to be more "hardcore" with my workouts. Do any of you have any of her workouts?

Deb -- I get in snack ruts, too! For me, it's usually fruit, cottage cheese, yogurt, nuts, or a healthy protein bar for snacks. I'm still working on always eating protein with my carbs, so I try to not just have fruit by itself since it doesn't keep me full for as long.

Judy -- Hope your day isn't too crazy! Thanks for sending the link to the Super Foods book!

Tneah -- Your painting is just gorgeous!! You are just so talented!! How are you doing today? Are you feeling more chipper? Sending {{{HUGS}}} your way!

Stephanie -- How fun to do ballet! One of my best girlfriends also took ballet as a youngster, but then picked it up again in her late 20's or early 30's. She loves it!

Lainie -- How are you doing today? Any better? I was thinking about your BC pills being switched. When I talked to my Dr. last spring about moving to one of those versions where you get your period once every three months, she actually told me to just stay on the pill I was on, but skip the placebo weeks each month for two months, and she would just refill my prescription more often so that I wouldn't have to start a new med. Could you ask about switching back to what you were on before?

TK -- Yes, The Hungers is still with me, too, from doing that 4DS rotation! I've been eating about 200 calories a day over my limit. I'm afraid to step on the scale on Friday! How is work going? I hope that new promotion isn't keeping you too busy!

Robin -- Today's a rest day for me, too, but I may do a light yoga workout. Are you feeling better today? So are you going to start making these Melty Weltys?! Boy, do we all need them! I hope DH's return to work won't entirely keep him from helping with chores!

Shelley -- Your pups are so cute! How are you doing/feeling today?

Emily -- I have the DVD that has ME on it(bought it used awhile ago on Ebay), but haven't done that particular workout yet. Despite all the leg presses, is it a good one?

Shannon -- You enjoy that pizza, girl! Don't feel bad about it one bit!

Michele -- Did you end up getting any furniture? And how are things going with the new computer? I'm going to take the rest of this week to do some fun things, but this weekend I have to start getting ready for the new semester. I'm still working on the Circlet of Lace necklace, but it's really slow-going. It'll probably take me a month to finish it since it's pretty intricate! I started beading by just taking a basic stringing class at a local bead shop. Once I saw what you could do with seed beads, I was hooked! I'll try to post some photos of some of the things I've made soon.

Good day "Melty Welty's!"(borrowing Robin's lingo :) )

Everyone posted early today. I went to bed late so got up later, its harder when the boys from work are down, we tend to stay up later which frankly, I do not like. I am an 10-11pm type person, have to be in bed by then or else I feel crappy the next day.

Shelley, hope you read that last post, but if you didn't....I loved the painting, its incredible, your BIL is very talented and should sell his work! And I loved the "words" they just touched where they were supposed to and thank you. Hope today finds you dancing a little dance.;) Oh, and I love your pups! Especially Gilbert's creative collar, that was cute.

Robin, loved your "Melty Welty Clean Food Snacks!":7 heehee. You are too cute, I want a truckload of those 0 calorie snacks. Hope the cold is getting better n better. Didn't you catch it already in November too?:-(

Deb, I know, it is funny thinking about Georgie humpin' away!:7 But since I am his "mommy" this behavior is soooo embarassing when he chooses to get randy with random guests! And yes, it is an "alpha" thing huh?:)

Shannon, enjoy your well-earned pizza!

Stephanie, ballet huh? I fear I would look like a bull in a china closet in that class. I am such a "brute" when it comes to all things graceful, although I can shake my hips and belly (I bellydance pretty darn good), ballet dancers are amazing to me, always longed for their body types, but alas, I am rather top heavy and thigh heavy and would look horrid in white tights!x(

Lainie, whats up girl? Hope to hear from you today!

TK, waving hello!

Evily, I know, I know, the leg presses cause that 'dread factor" with me when it comes to ME. In fact ME is on the list of to-do's this morning. Ugh.

Michele,glad to hear you are lovin' cardio. I like cardio better than weights I think. Which is why the 4DS is so great, just a little of both really worked for me mentally!:)

Hi to Leanne, and anyone I haven't "seen" yet.

Okay, off to the races. Oh, I am still using my DietMinder book. Its pretty cool, and I am holding at around 1,900 calories a day. I also replaced my MBT shoes (those weird shaped shoes) with some called "Muscletrainers". I found them on Blissworld.com. They have three pound weights in each shoe, so you burn more calories when you walk. You cannot work out in them, you feel like Frankenstein in them! They are made for walking only, but are really cool, and I figure since I walk alot, why not up the burn a little!;) Be back later gators....

Hi Leanne -- no, I didn't buy any furniture, although I'm sure my friend was hoping I would :p . I could really use a new bedroom outfit, and some furniture in my dining room, but I haven't been able to decide just exactly what I want. I don't know if I want a formal or more casual DR outfit -- I love both. I think this will be a lifelong process -- lol!

As for the computer, it's back in the box. The laptop seemed like a good idea at the time, but I discovered that I'm much happier with a desktop model. I'm going to check out an iMac one day this week.

I can't wait to see pictures of your bead work!

Tneah - Are the shoes you bought similar to these? I've been looking at them for awhile now but I've never known anyone who owned a pair. http://www.footsolutions.com/chung_shi_shoes.htm

Hi Again-

Deb- have you tried Lara Bars? I like them for snacks or fruit and coffee and maybe a few nuts & or cheese. I am not good at limiting cheese, but I do only buy 75% reduced fat cheddar for snacking.

nteah- do you go out walking with your weighted shoes? Or just have them on while you are going about your day which includes walking? Do you have the business people over often?

Michelle- I am more of a desk top person too. In fact I convinced DH to let me have a desk in our kitchen for my desk top. I can't believe how often I google recipes now and tons of other ideas

Shelly & Robin ( oh clever one) the wind is unbelievable. It (the wind) moved two Jets at the Rochester airport this morning!

Shannon- better to have some pizza now than wish for it and have too much later.

Stephanie- SIL is / was really good at Ballet. As was my oldest DD. I attempted iBallet once . Maybe I'll do it again sometime :)

OK, so this morning was Back and Shoulders from Gym Styles and Abs on BOSU from MIS. Now that is a good ab routine for BOSU. Then I followed up with iTread 20 30 minutes only for 3 miles.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

OK, gotta admit I'm going to copy most of this from my WW check-in (hard to find different things to say on both check-ins some days).

Hi everyone. Today I feel much like yesterday--still sore throat and coughing a bit, but not as tired (just avoiding the cold meds entirely, only taking a bit of ibuprofen). I was planning to go get those blood tests today but I wasn't thinking about it when I got up and I went ahead and ate something before I remembered I was supposed to fast before getting blood taken! Oops. So I will try to do it tomorrow or Friday.

Today (at 1pm) my 2-year old (Ewan) gets evaluated by a speech pathologist and some other expert to check on his speech delay. He does talk quite a bit, but it's still hard to understand and behind other kids his age, so he's being checked if he needs to have speech work through a state program--something like that. I'm glad I'm not having a super-sleepy day for that.

Since I knew I had the people coming this afternoon, I went ahead and worked out while Ewan was at nursery school. I did Michelle Dozois' Rockin' Body Cardio Jam, which was all floor aerobics but burned some decent calories anyway, and then walked in town before I picked him up. Not too strenuous but at least something--burned about 500 calories.

Oh yeah, one more thing--Isaac came home from school yesterday with a tummy ache and had 3 diarrhea incidents before dinner. Ewww! So we had a bland dinner of toast and applesauce and rice cakes and he seemed to do fine. I went ahead and sent him to school since he still seemed o.k. this morning but I have kept my cell phone with me in case he has trouble today. Poor thing.

I'll BBL to post personals, but I need to go feed Ewan right quick.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi melters. I forgot to check in earlier. I'm having a stupid day. I hope all are well! Today has been pretty clean. I tried sprinkling some wheat germ on berries this morning (blackberries and strawberries) and it was SO yummy. I'm having my naughty protein bar for lunch. and a pita pizza for dinner with a salad. I have my "advanced" ballet class tonight, so please pray for me. I hope I will be able to walk tomorrow. I love love love this ballet thing. If any of you are interested in it too, I just got the NYC Ballet workout that I have yet to do, but I'll let you guys know if it's any good. Sarah Jessica Parker promotes it on the box, so hey, if SJP does it, I'm game. Hope you all are having a great day!!!

Deb -- I have found that the most satisfying snack that seems to last for hours for me is an apple with natural peanut butter. I use the Smart Balance pb

Judy -- Sorry you were awoken by the storms. Hope your day is going well!

Robin -- Hope you have a good rest day. Mine was yesterday. I'm going to start resting on Tuesdays and Sundays (with maybe some yoga on Sundays)

Tneah -- I'm also a fan of your painting. How neat to be able to create something so pretty.

Shelley--your fur children are lovely!!! Hope you're day is brighter today.

Lainie -- I hope you're feeling better today. Did you call your doc?

Shannon--Congrats on the clean eating day yesterday. Way to go! Now go enjoy some pizza! I'm planning to have a pita pizza for dinner. Never tried it before but someone in Catheland recommended it once, so I'm trying it tonight.

Michele--Don't you just love the eliptical!! Mine broke. :(, but I loved it so.

Leanne--Have some fabulous "you" time!! Yoga sounds like the perfect thing for today.

Emily -- Glad your pirawhatchamacallit is better and you are back on the horse, or high step, as it may be. I'm SOOOOO jealous that you have a high step.

Hope I didn't leave anyone out!!!

OK, I'm back for some personals. I'm getting sleepy again, though!

Quick note: Ewan did fine at his speech evaluation. They said he was slightly behind but not enough to qualify for special help. His main issue is tucking his lips in when he talks so that he has trouble with certain letters, so they gave me some pointers to help with that.

Deb, what is Dance Wars? Is that a new reality show or something?

Judy, I haven't tried the MIS abs on the Bosu yet--I'll have to do that. I also just got the slanted risers so I need to find ways to use those, too.

Robin, you're a silly goose--I wish I did have a Zero Calorie Pack of a Melty Welty snack right now....

Shelley, those dogs are adorable. You must have a bigger house than I have; when we eventually get a dog it will have to be one fairly small one. Silly overpriced oversmall NY housing....

Emily, ugh, I always dread loads of leg presses, though my only difficulty is the weak ankle and Rice Krispies knees. I can never have my high step as high as Cathe even though I'm 3 inches taller than she is (I think).

Shannon, enjoy the cardio! I am still wanting a stationary bike for an occasional low impact option, but haven't talked DH into it yet. Today I only did floor aerobics and my knees were crackling like crazy, but at least not hurting.

Michele, congrats on doing better at your cardio. I wish I could say the same! I was huffing and puffing just doing a Michelle Dozois workout today (the goofily named Rockin' Body Cardio Jam. I can't wait to feel better and work my endurance up a bit. I think it also didn't help that it was a bit warm and humid today.

Tneah, you sound like me--top heavy and thigh heavy. But I bet I am heavier (weight wise and thigh wise if not top-wise). I am lucky that at least I'm at least fairly balanced--only an inch or so bigger on top--still an hour glass figure though I'd like it to be a smaller hourglass at the moment. I can't wait to see more of your paintings so I hope you can upload some soon.

Leanne, I just did one of Ellen Barrett's workouts yesterday (I decided to put off the 4DS one more week and take a rather easy week since I'm still coughing). I did her new Slim Sculpt and liked it pretty well--it reminded me of her Crunch: Burn & Firm workout a bit. I liked it well enough and I even have some DOMS but that might just be because I haven't done Cathe lifting in a couple weeks. :p I will have to ask my gynecologist about Pill options. I was just happy at first that I didn't get migraines with the new Pills (sometimes switching prescriptions gives me migraines) and very happy to skip periods. My gynecologist actually goes to my church, but I think I'd do better to call her at her office than to ask her questions over coffee and bagels. :)

Stephanie, I never took ballet as a kid (grew up in a podunk little town in TX and it wasn't even something available way out in the country) but I actually took a class with some other friends in college. It was just a small group of college girls, some of whom had done ballet before and some who hadn't. It was loads of fun and sometimes I still do some of the moves. I have a couple DVDs that incorporate ballet that I like. I had a NYC Ballet workout a couple years ago but ended up selling it. I don't remember why I didn't like it, though. At the time I was still stuck on doing Buns of Steel workouts and occasional Tae Bo was the toughest thing I did, so it might have just been too tough for a beginner.

OK, gotta go do some laundry before I make dinner tonight. Oh the excitement never ends around here! ;)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

>I just wanted to add (I'm in a happy expressive mood all of a
>sudden) that this is an awesome check-in group and I hope to
>meet all of you at a Cathe road trip some day!
>
>[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
>My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/
>http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Oh my gosh! I've been thinking the same thing lately! It would be so wonderful to meet you all in person!

Guess what, ladies?! I just figured out how to do the avatar thing! Yeah! It actually wasn't too hard to figure out.

Michele -- My DH has the camera during his snowboarding trip, but once he gets back, I'll take some photos of my beading and post them!:) I know what you mean about getting new furniture. It's so hard (and so stressful to decide!) I also wanted to let you know that I asked my aunt (a third-grade teacher who is also a loyal Mac user) about the new Leopard OS on her new desktop Imac, and she said that she's had no problems with it all all!

Lainie -- I'm glad that you're feeling a little better, and hopefully you can get in for that blood test soon. How great to hear, too, that Ewan is doing just fine with his speech. How stressful that must have been! Once you feel better, we can get you caught up with the 4DS! :)

Good evening melters~

Leanne - you're beautiful! Is that the snowboarding DH in the pic with you?

Lainie - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Our house isn't very big. Trust me, sometimes the doggies are overwhelming and the dog fur everywhere drives me (a clean freak) absolutely nuts!

I'd love to meet everyone too!

Oh, I'm tired and kinda sad and I have to go to a family gtg with my SO's extended family on the weekend, and his tiny, perfect cousins will be there. So I'll get depressed about what an elephant I am in comparison, eat too much crap and come home and feel even worse. Ain't life grand?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.